Verifiedaccentwindows.com.au

Accent Windows & Doors
Accent Windows & Doors   DM
Karen - Williamstown
Karen - WilliamstownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional product and good follow up service

The products are high quality and Mohammed was responsive to our requests to follow up on a few issues. Unfortunately, some delays experienced due to having work done over the Christmas period but otherwise good service. Show details ·  1
John F.
John F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Judy V.
Judy V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Window Installation & Service

From the time we rang and asked for a measure and quote we have experienced highly professional service.
The windows are from a Melbourne owned company Accent Windows and Doors and Melbourne made. The product is excellent and price is excellent.
Our installers were very punctual, Abraham and Naz, were always polite and very hard workers in very cold temperatures.
Well done everyone associated with our job. Show details ·  1
Adrian and Lyndal
Adrian and LyndalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy- our door actually works

Ibrahim and Nawrooz replaced a very old sliding door and window for us. Every time we used the old door it fell out. They have done a fantastic job, communicated well, and were efficient in installing the new door and window. We are so happy with how it looks and its functionality. Thank you to all the team at Accent from the initial consultation to installation you have been excellent. Show reply
Jenni and Peter
Jenni and Peter

Happy Customer!

Thanks to Saeed and the staff at Accent. Saeed completed all that was promised at the first consultation we are very happy with the result and highly recommend this company and their work. Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Customer

I had my wood windows removed and a aluminium sliding door and cat door installed in my family room.
The installers who came ‘The Atai family’, did a fantastic job. They were polite, efficient and cleaned up any mess that there was. They answered any questions I had. I couldn’t fault their work. In fact, I am considering replacing other old aluminium windows in my house soon, and will have no hesitation in contacting Accent Windows again. Show details ·  1
Lekshmi N.
Lekshmi N.

Ibrahim did a good job

Job was completed efficiently and without issues. Thanks a lot Show details ·  1
Morrison
MorrisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It has transformed our home

An excellent company to work with. It is the 2nd time we have used them and we have recommended them to our friends. They provide a high quality of work and all personnel involved are very respectful and professional. Show details ·  1
Neale
NealeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second time using Accent Aluminium Windows and Doors

This is the second time we have used Accent and I have recommended them to a number of my friends - and will continue to do so. Sales guy was quick to respond to my request for a quote and obviously knows his products. Quality installation, was drama free and excellent finish. Installer identified a minor tear in the flyscreen but was all fixed without issues. Great company to deal with and customer satisfaction is at the centre of their business. Show details ·  1
Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very helpful great service and product.Very satisfied with the windows manufactured and on agreed time

Found all staff at Accent very helpful willing to assist going above and beyond . They manufactured our windows with excellence and as specified ,We are very pleased with the product, Special thanks to Nicolas for coordinating the work. Show details ·  1
Melbourne Job
Melbourne JobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accent Windows Supply & Install

Install is good quality, and Accent Windows went above and beyond compared to other companies who quoted me. They were not the cheapest quote I received but their service is worth the extra cost. Very patient and understanding with developments on site that affected their install dates, even after they had arrived on site. Site conditions were difficult and they handled it with patience and remained professional at all times (from quoting, to site measure, to install, and in between). Show details ·  1
Ivan Aranha
Ivan AranhaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for your excellent job

Three big doors manufactured and installed, job done well to my expectations, good craftsmanship, reasonably priced and within specified time. Thankyou very much. Show details ·  1
Shirley
ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accent replaced all my wooden windows and a sliding door

Accent did a wonderful job, and I love my 10 new windows and sliding door with security door. They let in much more light than the thick wooden frames I had, and I do not have to do any more painting maintenance. The workmen were all very polite and efficient, and the job was done quickly and as quoted at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Accent Aluminium Windows to anyone considering new windows. Show details ·  1
Belinda G.
Belinda G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing results could not be happier !!!!

Can't rate highly enough. The team from Bayswater Nth did an amazing job from the quote to the the install. The Atai family where great to deal with on site. Professional, on time and completed the work to a high standard. We are so happy with the final product would highly recommend. Show details ·  1