Accent Windows & Doors

Accent Windows & Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Accent Windows & Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Job Satisfaction

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Brilliant!

Having dropdown blinds with gaps, surrounding our Alfresco area, we had Accent Windows & Doors replace our blinds with "Classic Sliding Doors, and full-length window panels". From the first consultation, quotation, measurements and complete installation, we couldn't be happier. During the whole process, Accent exemplified its professionalism and took us on a journey beyond our expectations.
We would like to acknowledge and thank the Area Manager "Saeed" for the highly competitive quote, and the father and son team, "Reza" and "Sajad" who did a magnificent job during the subsequent installation, fast, accurate and aesthetically perfect. We highly recommend Accent Window!
Many thanks Accent, we love your work!
Cheers,
Tom

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accent Windows - incredible customer service

We used Accent Windows for our home renovation/gym build. All up we ordered 9 windows from Accent including a sliding 6m door. Throughout the entire process, Accent was awesome, from consultation design, right down to delivery and end product. Big thanks to Piyush who went above and beyond providing insightful advice on design, and answering my numerous questions. Can’t recommend Piyush and Accent highly enough!! Thanks Luke

Tam
Tam

Love our new windows and doors

We had wood rot in our bay windows and French doors. We visited Accent Windows showroom and were so happy to see their display exactly the same design as ours in aluminium. We had Angelo install the new windows and doors .Highly recommend this very professional company. The job was done so meticulousy and they cleared up all the glass & wood frames spotlessly. Very impressed with the product which is far superior to our original.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product and Service Exceptional

We had all the windows in our house replaced by Accent Windows a couple years ago. The process from the beginning til the end was hassle free, and the staff from sales to installation could not have been more professional. We love the new windows as much now as we did when they were completed. Recently one of the sliding doors needed adjustment, and when we contacted Accent they responded promptly and as if it was not any problem. The customer service far exceeds any expectations. Would highly recommend.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Accent Windows & Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

RMP
RMPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Windows for new build

Customer service with forge was 10/10 that is why we went with them. Quality of our Windows 1/10 I wish I had never gone with them. Look cheap. Seel around the windows is coming off the windows 2 months after installation they cameback and said it’s from the cold weather... seriously it’s Melbourne not the Antarctic. The inside of the double glazing black stuff is all messy not cut straight. Because of lockdown I couldn’t get to the build to see the windows as they got delivered before installation. It’s the only thing I regret about out build Is choosing accent windows

• +4Thumbnail
WendyC.
WendyC.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful company & staff

Today the professional staff at Accent replaced my French doors in my bedroom
with commercial grade double glazed sliding door with locking fly wire.
They did a great job, nothing was too much trouble and we are so pleased with the quality and workmanship. They also installed white aluminium louvers at the end of our front verandah for the rain and wind. They add style to our home
with many benefits including privacy. Should I need anything in the future I will
definitely use ACCENT again. Thank you boys for looking after us....WendyC.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional service and installation

Thanks so much for the professional handling of my window removal and installation from the quote right through to the delivery and installation. It was completed well before schedule and I was kept informed the whole way through. I had a few unusual queries and nothing was too much trouble for Vakil or Rosa to assist me with, my installers Abbas & Nemat were super helpful and made sure I knew what they were doing.

Chantelle
ChantelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend. Great Quality & Customer Service

To all the team at Accent Windows please accept our sincerest thank you. From sales to accounts to delivery the people in your team have made this process so easy and comfortable. We are thrilled with the quality of your doors and windows and the ease of which all transactions were dealt with. Even helping me with my silly questions as this is our first time owner builder! Thank you to everyone involved!!

Mark

Windows installed , damage to external blinds - no ownershiop

buidler
buidlerMelbourne

ACCENT WINDOWS

Endless issues with accent windows , the most critical leaking sliding window, it was leaking downstairs as the subseal was placed wrongly on a timber floor, it took 3 months to fix and they never admitted liability, i paid for the clean up and repair.

the other one dew and condensation build up inside a window, only to be corrected with an email stating .Please find attached some information on condensation from the Australian Window Association. The company presents a professional face, but the installers and quality was terrible, its always someone else fault, and never their own.