Accor Vacation Club

Accor Vacation Club

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (31)
  • Ease of Booking
Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pushy, uncomfortable, fake

Got a discounted rate at Novotel Surfers Paradise, but had to attend Accor club seminar. Frank was over the top and just went on and on. He stated in writing he would accept a respectful “no” or “yes” at the end. When we said “no” he then called in the boss to try to persuade us to spend over $27000 a year. Felt very pressured and uncomfortable.
Novotel accomodation was 2 star at best.

Worst decision ever

They just keep wanting money for a product we can’t use because of my husband’s health. The promises we were made when we joined were not delivered once they had our money. What we paid up front would have paid our accommodation costs several times over had we booked independently. Avoid this scam.

Deb S.

Deb S.Queensland

disappointing

we've been with this club for almost 20 years. Can never get accomodation where we need it at the time. Its either booked out or not available in our preferred location. Total waste of money. Can't get out of it so they just keep taking our money. Biggest mistake ever!

Maria

MariaPerth, WA

Terrible, it’s a waste of money, they never let us book anything

been with them for 11 years and we’ve been trying to leave for majority of this time but they won’t let us book they keep saying to pay more, it’s honestly a scam they just want money. My biggest mistake in life was thinking this would’ve worked.

Daryl

DarylWestern District, VIC

Booking a-gift accommodation, plus general advice re Accor

This telephone conversation followed an exchange of e-mails between Blair Preston and I. This is the third time I have spoken with her and, as usual, she was outstanding. She is helpful, responsive and explains things very well.

Mal N

Mal NSydney, NSW

Super helpful

Blair was so helpful with bookings. She knew her information and was friendly and looked up any further information for us. As my wife is in a wheelchair, she checked the accommodation to make sure we could get a ground floor room.

Barbara

BarbaraNorthern Region, NSW

Title - Understanding assistance!

Blair guided me with such patience through difficulties I had with finding information and poor internet service and explained finer details of my points expiring.
I went on to make four seperate bookings with confidence!

Jack

JackGippsland, VIC

So much assistance!

Blair was brilliant! She helped find the right (for us) resort for my husband and I to stay in Queensland then advised on a New Zealand hotel (for an upcoming destination wedding) then arranged for our son and daughter in law and family to use our points to stay in Bali. Seriously, I couldn't have made such informed choices without her assistance. We would have lost points without her help.

Leslie

LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the ability to be flexible with bookings.

Earlier I made a booking for Darling Harbour property, then later, when searching the website, stumbled upon a property in Hobart which seemed more appealing. I contacted the ACCOR VACATION CLUB reservation centre and made suitable amendments to my booking.

Jrt

JrtSydney, NSW

last minute change.

We had a booking for March, but noticed a Feb vacancy which we think may have been cancellation.
Rang customer service and new booking was made and old one cancelled, no problem.
New booking meant we would not lose points.

Maree M.

Maree M.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

My support person Azra couldn't have been more helpful. Helped me use some points that were about to expire. Polite, helpful just a great experience! Was very happy with the outcome.

Garfield2

Garfield2Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Accidentally booked the wrong hotel. Rang and spoke to Blair Preston in customer service, who was fantastic. She cancelled my mistake and even though online there was nothing available for the hotel I was meant to book, managed to get me room.

Excellent staff of Accor Surfers Paradise

Our experience was excellent. Azra Gataric looked after us with professionalism and friendliness in booking our accommodation in Melbourne. She helped us person to person as I am not that good on websites and also hard of hearing for phone conversations. Can't speak more highly of her.

Excellent service by Azra Gataric

I need additional nights for my booking that was not available in the portal. She followed through my request till it was resolved. Now I have 4 nights instead of only 2. Great service.

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time-poor reservation

We dealt with Azra concerning using points about to be lost. What a magic person she was with her assistance in sorting a restrictive booking. Another reason why we prefer face to face dialogue rather than online. A very heartfelt thank you, Azra.

Ease of Booking