Accor Vacation Club

Accor Vacation Club

Brand Manager for Accor Vacation Club? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (33)
  • Ease of Booking
Phillip M.
Phillip M.Perth, WA

Good value IF you use it

Hayden L.
Hayden L.Perth, WA

Scam and ripoff

Warning don't join this club it's a complete scam and ripoff. We were told a lot of lies and misrepresentations to get us to join. Can't book anywhere we want when we want. It's a scam.

Patricia P.
Patricia P.South East Queensland, QLD

No compassion and happy to take my money!

Have been with Accor for years and was talked into their Vacation Club sales session. Paid for a discounted weekend with the family at ULTIQA Freshwater Point Resort. Last minute funeral so couldn't stay both nights said I would pay the for the weekend but was told that wasn't an option. So I was charged $150 for cancelling and then they wanted to reschedule me!! Fine print on email said if I didn't go to the meeting I would have been charged $150/night and still got a small break away. Penalised for being upfront - if this is how I get treated and they wanted me to invest $$$ into their company

Leila
Leila

Ripped off

Paid already .membership. can’t get any bookings to the places we want ,, keep paying maintenance fees,,no considerations,, just keep getting the money .. plus we also have the Accor plus which we can’t use for dining or accommodations because most of the hotels are used for quarantining,, what a waste of money .. I told my husband not to renew that Accor plus ,, anymore ,, we got accomodations since the pandemic paid and plus the free night gone with the wind ,never get any incentives from this company , NOT HAPPY ,, not looking after members ,,

Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pushy, uncomfortable, fake

Got a discounted rate at Novotel Surfers Paradise, but had to attend Accor club seminar. Frank was over the top and just went on and on. He stated in writing he would accept a respectful “no” or “yes” at the end. When we said “no” he then called in the boss to try to persuade us to spend over $27000 a year. Felt very pressured and uncomfortable.
Novotel accomodation was 2 star at best.

Worst decision ever

They just keep wanting money for a product we can’t use because of my husband’s health. The promises we were made when we joined were not delivered once they had our money. What we paid up front would have paid our accommodation costs several times over had we booked independently. Avoid this scam.

Deb S.
Deb S.Queensland

disappointing

we've been with this club for almost 20 years. Can never get accomodation where we need it at the time. Its either booked out or not available in our preferred location. Total waste of money. Can't get out of it so they just keep taking our money. Biggest mistake ever!

Maria
MariaPerth, WA

Terrible, it’s a waste of money, they never let us book anything

been with them for 11 years and we’ve been trying to leave for majority of this time but they won’t let us book they keep saying to pay more, it’s honestly a scam they just want money. My biggest mistake in life was thinking this would’ve worked.

Daryl
DarylWestern District, VIC

Booking a-gift accommodation, plus general advice re Accor

This telephone conversation followed an exchange of e-mails between Blair Preston and I. This is the third time I have spoken with her and, as usual, she was outstanding. She is helpful, responsive and explains things very well.

Mal N
Mal NSydney, NSW

Super helpful

Blair was so helpful with bookings. She knew her information and was friendly and looked up any further information for us. As my wife is in a wheelchair, she checked the accommodation to make sure we could get a ground floor room.

Barbara
BarbaraNorthern Region, NSW

Title - Understanding assistance!

Blair guided me with such patience through difficulties I had with finding information and poor internet service and explained finer details of my points expiring.
I went on to make four seperate bookings with confidence!

Jack
JackGippsland, VIC

So much assistance!

Blair was brilliant! She helped find the right (for us) resort for my husband and I to stay in Queensland then advised on a New Zealand hotel (for an upcoming destination wedding) then arranged for our son and daughter in law and family to use our points to stay in Bali. Seriously, I couldn't have made such informed choices without her assistance. We would have lost points without her help.

Leslie
LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the ability to be flexible with bookings.

Earlier I made a booking for Darling Harbour property, then later, when searching the website, stumbled upon a property in Hobart which seemed more appealing. I contacted the ACCOR VACATION CLUB reservation centre and made suitable amendments to my booking.

Jrt
JrtSydney, NSW

last minute change.

We had a booking for March, but noticed a Feb vacancy which we think may have been cancellation.
Rang customer service and new booking was made and old one cancelled, no problem.
New booking meant we would not lose points.

Maree M.
Maree M.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

My support person Azra couldn't have been more helpful. Helped me use some points that were about to expire. Polite, helpful just a great experience! Was very happy with the outcome.