Ace Mechanics

vince h.

vince h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WELL DONE ACE MECHANICS!

ACE Mechanics have come to the party & resolved the initial issues I've raised. It's great that they have took action and genuinely addressed all matters and my car is now works as it should. The car is returned in clean and great conditions.

Sara Bird

Sara BirdPerth, WA

Always do a great job

I have used them numerous times and always get the facts displayed to me and always honest with the outcome. Can't recommend them enough and will use again and again. Hard to find good mechanics

Snakes

Snakes Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stinky smelly low life’s

RACV Recommended Ace Mechanics so I thought they were honest and would look after me total liars who can’t produce receipts for tasks they sent away for repairs they never sent anything any where just kept car for a few days and charged me for car to sit there

P.Low

P.LowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Management & Poor Mechanic

Adam M.

Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Complex electrical problem - solved!

Difficult vehicle electronics issue resulted in a 100% immovable vehicle and failure. Offering issue Diagnosis, explanation, repair: and complete service. Well done team - strong result, impressed with the overall outcome.

Lyell

LyellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.

I needed a service and brajes looked at. Ace gave me a great quote and completed the work on time and budget.
Checked over car and found some minor faults with car(globes) etc.
Driven to station and picked up again when work was completed. All in all a good company to deal with.
If I had any complaints it would be no mechanics report with invoice.
Important for any future repairs
Apart from this overall 9/10.
Ps we drove from Pakenham to Dandenong fir this work.

Waste of time and money

Got a pre purchase inspection report that was not detailed and had several spelling mistakes throughout. I would not recommend as it is a waste of money for this company.

Diane

Diane

10/10 Highly recommend

I highly recommend Michael from ACE Mechanics. Michael was recommended to me by another happy customer, who appreciated Michaels straight shooting honest and professional service.
I had previously had the car serviced elsewhere and been left with an engine light on, which I was told would rectify itself. This did not happen.
Michael was able to find an O2 sensor on bank 2 had not been plugged in. He rectified the situation, replaced front disc rotas, brake pads, headlights and full service. Great price and only fixed the things that needed to be fixed.
I will be requesting Michael for all future services.

Jarrod

JarrodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wouldn't recommend them

Tony H.

Tony H.

Superb Service

I just want to acknowledge the superb service from your company.
I rang at 8.30 this morning to book a mechanic to install new drive belts on my grandsons car.
The young lady who took the call was so polite and helpful ( I regret that I didn’t get her name but she was from Dandenong if that helps to identify her}
When Sam, the mechanic, arrived he assessed the situation, went and got the parts needed and fitted them with no fuss at all, He was polite and very professional.
I just want you to know that you have some wonderful people working for you and I am so glad I found you.
All the best
Tony Hallam a very satisfied customer.

Peter Weston

Peter WestonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great decision!

Delighted to give these guys a 10/10 review. I was faced with a multitude of choices this morning as to who to get to fix my broken down car. Thankfully I chose Ace!! Sam arrived as promised, he was highly knowledgable and solved a problem with my Lexus that I feel few could have. I would highly recommend with absolutely no hesitation!

Fiona D.

Fiona D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recommend

I used ACE mechanics to get someone out to look at a car before buying. The mechanic did not pick up on major faults and it cost me over a grand to get everything fixed up. The mechanic also told the seller he has underpriced the vehicle.
I then called ACE mechanics to see what they could offer me to rectify this service and I Just received rude customer service and was told they did not believe me. Mind you I had to chase them up to even get a response. So yeah.. definitely would not use again.

Kerry

Kerry Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy and efficient

After having car problems called and spoke to a very nice real person who told us mechanic will be here within the hour.
WOW Mechanic arrived and we where back on the road same day. Fab mechanic and service .

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had contacted ace to have my car serviced. The team in the office were great to deal with. Greg came out on the same day. Greg explained everything that needed in a way I could understand. The car is now running a whole lot better.

Em B.

Em B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This lot were fantastic from when I 1st called to when the mechanic Sam got to my place. He was awesome, friendly, honest and I'm glad to be able to book him the next time my car needs some love

Jacob H.

Jacob H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and easy!

Super quick and easy. Which is just what you need when your isn’t starting. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone in need of a mechanic who just so happens to be in a pickle

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't go here

I requested a quotation for electrical works on my vehicle on Thursday giving full details after an RACV visit and have heard nothing from them. Meanwhile my car is in the garage, while I sit here wasting my time with these so called experts. A total waste of my time and instead will get a free tow to some repairer who actually cares about customers and service.

Car repair at an instant

Diagnosis of fault found quick & repaired with no fuss this service was very satisfying most parts were on hand and knowledge of vehicle was excellent making it a great experience for me

Ignition
Ignition

Satisfaction on service of repair

No kicking Donkeys

No kicking DonkeysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A convenient way to fix your car.

Chelsea B.

Chelsea B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would rate lower than one star if possible