Ace Mechanics

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ace Mechanics

4.4
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Worst customer service anytime for anything!

Totally the worst customer service I have encountered anywhere for any service. Repeated failure to keep appointments or show up with zero phone calls to rearrange or explain why.
As a business using convenience and customer service as marketing points it completely fails.
If you value your time under no circumstances use them.

Job Satisfaction
SID
SIDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Completely Rip-off

Already spent more than $4000 and took 6 months to fix problem, but problem didn't fix. Completely Rip-off . Admin staff is terrible and no customer service.

Never ever recommend to anyone.

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Absolutely terrible I have spent alot of money already with them and my car still isn't fixed. They don't come back to look at the problem without a service fee. Don't go to them they will rip you off and you will be left with a car not running well. Very unimpressed to say the least.

Raj C.
Raj C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I didn’t want even give them to 1 star, worst job ever I seen in my whole entire life

Don’t call them it’s completely wastage of money. Even they don’t have proper tools in their van. And they will convince you to take your car to their shop if you have Called the mobile mechanic or mobile auto electrician. Only thing they want is your money that’s all. Don’t waste your time and call someone professional

joseph
josephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trustworthy

Job Satisfaction
Peter Mac
Peter MacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic friendly and efficient service

All fixed . Very happy with the service provided by Ali . Many Thanks . Highly recommend . Will definitely use again. Turned up on time as booked and offered followup advice . Honest , friendly and fair price .

Augustus
Augustus

Brazen rip-off merchants

Chantelle
ChantelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Go To This Company!!

Rates and Fees

Horrific car inspection - how are they still in business??

First Class Service

Ali from Ace attended my home to check a non functioning rear wiper. He was on time and discovered the problem was not electrical. The wiper itself was corroded and unable to turn. He freed things up and got it working again.

Horrific

ACE Mechanics O.Ace MechanicsSend a private message

Dodgy as- rip off merchants.

I used the mobile mechanic service after my car broke down. The mechanic came at the specified time & diagnosed the issue with my car. He told me it would cost $900 to get a brand new part (if it was even possible to get) & then labour on top of that. But told me they could refurbish the part including labour for about $550. I agreed & paid for a tow truck. I decided to call my local Repco to see how much the part would cost & turns out they had one in stock for $276. I immediately cancelled the job and thankfully got reimbursed for the tow truck fee I paid. But it is obvious that they are rip off merchants. So grateful I trusted my gut & did further research. Would NEVER recommend them.

Tamara B.
Tamara B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service on used car

Amazing and reliable .. Ace Mechanics - called this morning and came within an hour and Mark attended my work and was able to help and ease my mind by servicing my newly purchased car and let me know was needed. Will happily be calling back to re book with Ace Mechanics for Mark to come back and complete .......highly recommend thanks guys

Worst experience I’ve ever had

Buyer beware! This mechanic performed a major service on my car and left me with a car that stalled at every single red light on the way back from the service. This was not a pre-existing problem. Their own technician said that it was probably something their mechanic did. He went away to lodge a report and I have heard nothing back since! It’s been over two weeks! No attempt to contact me and no replies to my emails. Don’t do it. These guys are a scam! Have a look at the reviews on their own website- horror stories. I can’t believe the ACCC hasn’t revoked their license yet.

Management A.Ace MechanicsSend a private message
Sasperella
Sasperella

Also there is a Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/NeverUseAceMobileMechanics/
Which may be informative

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First class service

Full marks from me, very grateful for the quality of service. The quick response ( arriving at my home within approx 50 minutes) is important to me. Greg is a super mechanic who supplied an efficient and professional service. If you want quality work and dependable service, Greg is the mechanic for you.