Ace Mechanics

Em B.

Em B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This lot were fantastic from when I 1st called to when the mechanic Sam got to my place. He was awesome, friendly, honest and I'm glad to be able to book him the next time my car needs some love

Jacob H.

Jacob H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and easy!

Super quick and easy. Which is just what you need when your isn’t starting. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone in need of a mechanic who just so happens to be in a pickle

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't go here

I requested a quotation for electrical works on my vehicle on Thursday giving full details after an RACV visit and have heard nothing from them. Meanwhile my car is in the garage, while I sit here wasting my time with these so called experts. A total waste of my time and instead will get a free tow to some repairer who actually cares about customers and service.

Car repair at an instant

Diagnosis of fault found quick & repaired with no fuss this service was very satisfying most parts were on hand and knowledge of vehicle was excellent making it a great experience for me

Ignition
Ignition

Satisfaction on service of repair

No kicking Donkeys

No kicking DonkeysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A convenient way to fix your car.

Chelsea B.

Chelsea B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would rate lower than one star if possible

Fantastic Service

Called ACE to arrange a mechanic for the following day. Customer service was excellent and an appointment was made. Following day, ACE text me to advise mechanic was on the way with Greg arriving right on the agreed time. Greg was terrific persevering with a frustrating starting problem. He diagnosed the issue and quoted for the repair, returning later in the day to complete the repairs. Greg's skills as a mechanic were only surpassed by his politeness and customer service skills. Cant speak highly enough of Greg and the team at ACE.

Cat Repairs

Mechanic - Greg attended callout to help get our car back on the road
He attended promptly and was very professional,knowledgeable and skilful.
He repaired our car and had it back on the road the same day.
We are having our car serviced also due to our overall customer experience and satisfaction

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic staff, great mechanics highly recommended

We have been going to ACE for many years now and would not trust anyone else to do our cars. In my experience they have always been up front, thorough and honest in any work they have done. All the staff are friendly and very helpful and Paul who was our main contact point kept me informed on everything they were doing. Thank you all. We will continue bringing our vehicles to you in the future.

Tessazoller

Tessazoller

Didn't put all my brake calipers on which nearly caused an accident

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

GOOD!

Pretty good these guys, will definitely use these guys again, communication was good and prices weren't too bad either. I can recommend these guys for sure, will be using them again.. cheers

Scott L

Scott LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Greg was great, got updates on his arrival time and was very punctual. He provided the major car service helpfully and informatively and swiftly. Will be using ACE again in the future.

SteveS

SteveSMelbourne

Convenient and efficient

Greg was on time and punctual, nothing was too hard and didn’t want to perform work that was unnecessary. Great communication and very pleasant.

Easy to work with and super helpful

Excellent experience, they communicated everything with me. Gave me a loan car for the entire time and helped me as much as possible. Strongly recommend and I’ll definitely be back for all my servicing.

Lee

LeeMelbourne

What a great company

Michael came to service my car and what a great guy. Knew my Range Rover inside out and also saved me a lot of money compared to what other mobile mechanics quoted me. He was quick, cheap and fixed every problem required. I’ll be using Micheal for all my car needs going forward. Great guy and great company

Fair priced car repairs

Nissan x trail Starter Motor replacement

Starter motor went on my 2006 Nissan xtrail. Greg came to the can and in 40mins he had it humming again.
Really wonderful job. Thanks.

Fantastic customer service & advice

We were overwhelmed by the help we received on cup day public holiday by Hani & Julie at Dandenong Ace Mechanics .. very understanding , loyal and fantastic customer service . THANKYOU SO MUCH !!!

Convenient & excellent service at a good price

It was Sunday afternoon with little time left in the day, the other option was to take time off work to fix the car. Using the mobile service, I found the customer service was excellent, efficient and friendly. Plus cost effective.

Job well done

Norman done a good job on the Ute I reckoned everyone to use this business.... he is very nice an an lovely person...

Jess

Jessasked

I have a 2000 magna v6 3.5l 4 speed auto the gear shift moves back and forth fine the selector on the gearbox seems to b working but it not engauging the gear what are some of the things i could look for to try to fix it?

Ace Mechanics
ACE Mechanics O.Ace Mechanics

Hi Jess, Thanks for you enquiry. It would be better to speak to get a good understanding of the context, either we call you or you call our office 1800 223 263. There are a number of things that may cause issues with you car's transmission. It can range from fluid levels or quality, servicing or be some form of fault with a component in the transmission or related system. You could check the transmission fluid level and viscosity as a first step.

Get an answer from our members and Ace Mechanics representatives