2Ace Mechanics

185 reviews · Statistics

86% · 15926 · 14%
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Mechanics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob
Rob

Ace mechanics

Yesterday in 30+ degrees Osman fitted a harmonic balancer to my van .He was on time, very knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I will not hesitate to call Ace Mechanics again and if possible request Osman
John R.
John R.

My experience with ace mechanics was that my elderly father’s car was stuck in the driveway and couldn’t get started I found them on google gave them a call and were very helpful came out the next day fixed the problem and they even gave us a discount great customer service highly recommend and thank you very much
ChrisK2709
ChrisK2709VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Great Car Service

We had James come out and service my wifes car. He was excellent. Explained everything he did. Advised me of what needed doing and what could wait. He was very attentive to everything he serviced. Will definitely use James again as its so difficult to find trustworthy mechanics these days. Highly recommended.
Michael
Michael4 posts

Ace is Ace!!!!

This is the second time we have used Ace.
Ist time we had Henry 10/10. Serviced our Volvo, fixed our issues plus found a major safety issue we were unaware of. 2nd time we had Osman to do a pre purchase vehicle inspection that was so thorough and comprehensive he saved us $34,000 ! 10/10 Both Henry and Osman fantastic to deal with, polite, well presented and knowledgeable . Dealings with the office, Julie, helpful and a gem.
We feel lucky that we found Ace and will continue to use them even for just normal services.
Highly recommended
Susan
Susan5 posts

Fantastic service

We cannot thank Ace Mechanics enough for their prompt service. We were going on our trip in our caravan and within an hour of leaving we had to pull over as the car was losing power.
We contacted Ace Mechanics and the wonderful gentleman Nick
who took our call reassured us that they could fix the issue which happened to be the alternator. He called us back to inform us he had found a part for the car. Within 15 mins they arrived. James was amazing and managed to get the part for us and luckily we could continue our trip. I don't know what we would have done without their help. So helpful and such prompt service. Many thanks . Sue and Mark
charlie k.
charlie k.

Highly Recommend

Will and his offsider arrived at my house on time were clear and concise from the beginning. Will explained everything to me in words I could understand and did not apply any pressure on me. He gave my jeep a full overhaul and opened my eyes up to work previous mechanics had said they’d completed but didn’t (filter and spark plug changes etc) I am so happy with the work done and the price quoted. I will be using Ace Mechanics again.
J R.
J R.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Be ware of cheaper price...you pay later

I wanted to do a RWC on my 1 year old car and transfer to my daughter. I choose ACE Mechanics for price and took their cheaper option meaning I had to waite 1 or two days. I was then told just my wipers needed replacement (nothing wrong with them, so I questioned. 1 year old car ). Reluctantly I paid about $140. Because I tried to argue my opinion I was pushed back an extra day. Very defiant mechanic . After picking up the car I had a tire puncture...I wonder how
Robche 1975
Robche 1975VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

Had Osman come to quote and possibly repair my ute window. Came on time, was punctual. Was very clear with what he was saying. I’m no vehicle expert, but explained everything so I understood what was wrong. He was very humble and I definitely will contact him should I need repairs to be done to my vehicle.
Kelly Knez
Kelly KnezVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Absolute rip off

Quoted $1500 to repair electric window. Actual cost $300 with an honest mechanic.
Mareana
MareanaVictoria

Highly recommended

Thank you Nick for the quick response tell you what don't think I've ever had service that quick , I'm sure I had just submitted and not even two minute had a call from you . also big thank you to Adrian who worked on my baby went for a drive it's back to the way it should be . thank you guys so much will definitely recommend you guys
Gary
Gary

Diagnoses

I was told from the call centre they were confident That they could identify the problem with my car, Almost $400 later still no Diagnosis and the call centre kept promising to call me back and never did, After they got my money they didn't want to know me.
Roy S.
Roy S.

Avoid like the plague

Had a pre purchase inspection with them. An absolute joke. No VIN checked, photos you can’t see and told the seller the details of their findings.
No customer service skills at all
Please look at the negative reviews and heed.
Avoid.
Alanne M.
Alanne M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

FANTASTIC SERVICE

I am so impressed with every aspect of the service provided by ACE Customer Service Carolina & prepurchase Mechanic Dng David.
I could not have booked with a better company.
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT
George
GeorgeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Good Service

Just that, very good service. The mechanic explained clearly what he was doing, and waisted no time doing it.
EkkiJoy