Ace Mechanics

Fantastic Service

Called ACE to arrange a mechanic for the following day. Customer service was excellent and an appointment was made. Following day, ACE text me to advise mechanic was on the way with Greg arriving right on the agreed time. Greg was terrific persevering with a frustrating starting problem. He diagnosed the issue and quoted for the repair, returning later in the day to complete the repairs. Greg's skills as a mechanic were only surpassed by his politeness and customer service skills. Cant speak highly enough of Greg and the team at ACE.

Cat Repairs

Mechanic - Greg attended callout to help get our car back on the road
He attended promptly and was very professional,knowledgeable and skilful.
He repaired our car and had it back on the road the same day.
We are having our car serviced also due to our overall customer experience and satisfaction

Fantastic staff, great mechanics highly recommended

We have been going to ACE for many years now and would not trust anyone else to do our cars. In my experience they have always been up front, thorough and honest in any work they have done. All the staff are friendly and very helpful and Paul who was our main contact point kept me informed on everything they were doing. Thank you all. We will continue bringing our vehicles to you in the future.

Didn't put all my brake calipers on which nearly caused an accident

My brake pads had worn out, so I contacted Ace to come out and have a look at them - the Mechanic advised me that the front brake pads and rotors needed to be replaced, I agreed to his quote (~$900), and he came back a couple of days later and did the work.

I noticed an issue straight away - when I was putting my foot down on the brakes it occasionally made a 'clunk' noise. I was told that the brake pads were probably a bit loose, and I should just get the mechanic to look at it at an upcoming service (with a 3rd party company).

Two days before my service I hit a bump and my car starting making screeching, grinding noises straight away and my brakes completely locked up - I was able to pull over safely (with great difficulty, as I was on a main road and couldn't control my car properly). I had my car towed to mechanic, who looked at it and discovered that one of the calipers was COMPLETELY MISSING, and hadn't been put back on, and the other three were very loose - even he commented on how shocking it was for that to get missed.

I'm down $330 for car hire, a day of work to get this sorted, and the ~$900 for an incredibly sub par job by Ace in the first place.

Would not touch them again with a 10-foot pole, and suggest others steer clear as well.

GOOD!

Pretty good these guys, will definitely use these guys again, communication was good and prices weren't too bad either. I can recommend these guys for sure, will be using them again.. cheers

Great Service

Greg was great, got updates on his arrival time and was very punctual. He provided the major car service helpfully and informatively and swiftly. Will be using ACE again in the future.

Convenient and efficient

Greg was on time and punctual, nothing was too hard and didn’t want to perform work that was unnecessary. Great communication and very pleasant.

Easy to work with and super helpful

Excellent experience, they communicated everything with me. Gave me a loan car for the entire time and helped me as much as possible. Strongly recommend and I’ll definitely be back for all my servicing.

What a great company

Michael came to service my car and what a great guy. Knew my Range Rover inside out and also saved me a lot of money compared to what other mobile mechanics quoted me. He was quick, cheap and fixed every problem required. I’ll be using Micheal for all my car needs going forward. Great guy and great company

Fair priced car repairs

To whom it may concern , I just wanted to convey my gratitude for your service and especially to the Mechanic (Todd?). He was a very professional and experienced mechanic with a pleasant disposition .
I had recently been hesitant in getting my car fixed as I had a bad experience last June with a dodgy mechanic who did not repair my car properly and fixing very unnecessary and non urgent issues .I researched on the internet and did quote comparisons and was confident with the fact that you had been in business over 30 years .
The mechanic that you sent explained everything that needed to be repaired and I knew by the performance of the car and the noises that I had experienced driving the car that he was being truthful . Please pass on the information to the rightful people as I would very much appreciate it ,KInd regards Debra

Nissan x trail Starter Motor replacement

Starter motor went on my 2006 Nissan xtrail. Greg came to the can and in 40mins he had it humming again.
Really wonderful job. Thanks.

Fantastic customer service & advice

We were overwhelmed by the help we received on cup day public holiday by Hani & Julie at Dandenong Ace Mechanics .. very understanding , loyal and fantastic customer service . THANKYOU SO MUCH !!!

Convenient & excellent service at a good price

It was Sunday afternoon with little time left in the day, the other option was to take time off work to fix the car. Using the mobile service, I found the customer service was excellent, efficient and friendly. Plus cost effective.

Amazing service

I had Steve come and service my car today, he was very professional and did not rip me off as previous people have. I will definitely be idiot ACE mechanics for my car services from now on and referring my friends and family onto them

Would use every time from now on

Had ace mechanics michael come and look at my car as it was over heating he found the problem fast and saved me thousands as i had been quoted a fortune thanks Michael wont be using anyone else from now on

Choose ABC mobile mechanics simply the best

We.have now used ABC twice for our motor mechanical issues. Saving at least $300 from other mechanics quote. We have no hesitation to use them again

Absolute lifesavers!! Thanks so much!

After our car decided not to start, Michael from Ace Mechanics came to the rescue and was at our front door within the hour. Fantastic service! Thank-you!!

Quick and easy

Really happy with customer service from mechanic, he was early, didn’t muck me around found the problem and fixed it. The pricing was also very fair.

Great job.

I had few issues with my car that I new about and my car would not start. Michael came out and was very honest and told me what things would cost & did not find any add ons as the job went on.

I have a 2000 magna v6 3.5l 4 speed auto the gear shift moves back and forth fine the selector on the gearbox seems to b working but it not engauging the gear what are some of the things i could look for to try to fix it?
Hi Jess, Thanks for you enquiry. It would be better to speak to get a good understanding of the context, either we call you or you call our office 1800 223 263. There are a number of things that may cause issues with you car's transmission. It can range from fluid levels or quality, servicing or be some form of fault with a component in the transmission or related system. You could check the transmission fluid level and viscosity as a first step.