4.1

2.9
3.8
3.1
3.4
Brand Manager for Lube Mobile? Claim your listing.

2,878 reviews
Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

John d
John d

LWS
LWSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE

Pathetic. Ripped me off with used parts and bad workmanship. Grossly overcharged me for bad outcomes. Their 'mechanics' are unprofessional and don't have analytical skills. I would advise you to definitely DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY or you will be overcharged and unsatisfied
Dale S.
Dale S.Perth, WA

Seems a bit excessive

Charge me $589 to replace a break switch and figure out why the car wasnt starting, turned out to be a very simple fix. Seems a bit excessive to me.
Jazzy D.
Jazzy D.Sydney, NSW

Very professional, went above and beyond what was expected 5 Star

Eduardo -MC/ C06 - Was awesome, he rang on approach, arrived at the specified time. He had a look over the car first, he then changed out our brakes, gave some great advice. He looked at a couple of other issues we might have in the future, checked our brake fluid and battery for us aswell. He was definitely worth the price, he also answered all phonecall problems, we will definitely be calling Lube Mobile again for any future problems and hope to make him our preferred mechanic + he's mobile which is great.
In regards to Lube Mobile in general, they where very helpful and easy to navigate + emailed all correspondence within a couple of minutes when dealing with them.
We would recommend using Lube Mobile.
cayla
cayla

fast & professional

david was very professional & efficient, got the job done fast. no complaints
Sandy
Sandy

Fantastic customer service and knowledge

Steven was so incredibly polite and friendly. He told me exactly what the problem was with my car's battery. He explained the reason why the car wouldn't start. Steven provided me with a quote, to which I agreed to. He then went and obtained the battery, installed it in my car and then check the car's computer to ensure I did not lose any of the data.
Jure
JureMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Didn't show up for service

Have used the service in the past. Always on time and cost effective for the amount of work. Today the mechanic didn't show up on time. After couple of calls, I've got told that it's impossible to do it today and appointment was cancelled. Disappointed
Tim
Tim29 posts

Are they serious?

Advertised on one of those sites where you post you job and you receive quotes. Lubemobile quoted me $458 for the simple job while I received three other quotes between $140-175. Contacted them to make sure their quote was correct and they said it was. Safe to say I’ll never use these people as I don’t like over paying.
Frank
FrankPerth, WA3 posts

RIP off

I called lube mobile to install a simple breather kit for my 4x4. The mechanic that came and gave me a quote of about $650 was so embrass to tell me the price. The installation would have taken abiut 1 5 hrs.
When he gave me the quote he apologised for the price.
I suggested that next time to bring some KY jell to easy the pain.
That advise cost me $89. for the quote.
Total RIP off.
Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Didn't bother to tell me that they couldn't come

Awful experience, I booked them for 10am-12noon they then said they couldn't come until 12noon-2pm.
Robert C.
Robert C.

Masda

Not a good experience.
Spoke to a manager told me who puts a battery back to front without listening to my concerns.
Had lube mechanics come to access the car said they couldn’t get parts .

Employed another mechanic fixed within a timely manner.

Can’t believe that I was spoken to like that.

Adam J.
Adam J.Parkes 2600, ACT
Ricky Adams
Ricky AdamsPerth, WA2 posts

Kim
Kim

Not worth the time or money

Had someone coming out to fix a uni joint ended up being told i need a tailshaft spacer and it’ll cost $500 and would need to take it to the shop. All it cost me was 100 bucks for parts and an hr and half to do it myself. [Name Removed] was the name of the guy who came out to see and he has zero knowledge and unsure even for himself to know what was wrong with the car ahaha unbelievable. If you’re thinking of getting your car fixed i’d say do it yourself or find someone else reliable. for the quote of the call out fee it’s cheaper to go buy the part yourself and do it. Highly do not recommend