Lube Mobile

4.1

2,845 reviews · Statistics

77% · 2,199605 · 21%
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Lube Mobile? Claim your listing.
See the Best Mechanics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,845 reviews
Jess
JessACTCanberra 2600, ACT13 posts
Sal
SalVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not trust

I was quoted $1390 to change 6 Spark Plugs, 3 Ignition Coil and Ignition Lead. It turns out after calling the other guys that it wasn't necessary and paid half of that! Who knows what would have happened if they started the job and then "found" other things needed to be fixed just to increase price.
coogs
coogsWAPerth, WA3 posts

Never again!!

Extremely dissatisfied! Will never use again! My van has come back from lube mobile wrecked! They removed things that didn’t need to be touched along with replacing parts that I can only believe they broke, doing what? Or how? I don’t know? I had an excellent van for its age (1986) and complete original interior until lube Mobile got thier mitts on it
Emily C.
Emily C.

Not trustworthy

excessive charges- they charge you when not doing labour (sitting in their car) and are very slow
someone else commented on how slow they were to work
another mechanic confirmed the job should have taken much less time
left coolant stains and didn't tell me
I called during the job and discussed my concerns about the time they were spending sitting in their car and vaping in it and again after speaking to another mechanic. Both times this was dismissed
The Manager said he would try see what he could do but then never called me back
The issue with my care was fixed, which is why I have given a 2 star review and not 1 star review
HelGa
HelGaWAWheatbelt, WA

Never again

Invoice was misleading and excessive. Charged for something that was not replaced. Will never use them again.
Ampo M.
Ampo M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

They can’t fix anything. Unless you are rich and want to throw money away. Call Lobe mobile. Will not recommend this company for anyone.
KellyS
KellySQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Patrick M.
Patrick M.7 posts

Chris R.
Chris R.WAPerth, WA

Good work, excessive and misleading billing

The mechanic Ben did a great job.
The billing and job estimate was misleading and in the end, excessive.
1. The 'minimum charge' in the quote email (which I believe is a fee if no job eventuates), was changed to a 'call-out' fee, and then added to the job.
2. Based on some Toyota advice, the job was estimated at 1.5 hours. The job was completed in 45m including a road test. Thus, I was billed for double the actual job time and then had the minimum charge estimate changed to a call-out fee and added to the bill. Not happy, sadly, will never use again.
Nirvana78
Nirvana78WAPerth, WA6 posts

NEVER AGAIn

NEVER AGAIN. !!!!!!!! Had them back 3 times and still same problem one star is generous
David L.
David L.NSWSydney, NSW

Paid $157 for nothing

Booked for my peugeot 4007 injection and EGR cleaning for fixed price $215. The quote is good. A man came to look it and said it will cost about $1500 or more. Charged me $157 for coming and do nothing.
Lily
LilyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

ash
ashNSWSydney, NSW

Safe adventure Thank You :)

I needed my car check on before my learner driver daughter and I went for a road trip. I was booked in within the week, he checked my tyres and put air in them and change my oil and filter and turned of the annoying service light off, he check my brakes, he made the wipers and fluid work the windscreen looks new again. The mechanic explained everything else that I would need to get done before the next road trip with her, great service very affordable and very helpful. and my Daughter and I had a safe successful adventure.
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Incorrect information

I would just like to say that lube mobile the mechanic that had a look at my vehicle gave me false information will never use them again for my car one unhappy customer
David
DavidBrisbane

What you deserve

Iam so glad to read about what other people say about your company Lube mobile, the way you treat your customers and there cars is a absolute disgrace and iam so so glad that in this day and age we can write reviews so we can warn other vulnerable nice people before your get your hands on there cars....People out there please avoid Lube mobile like the plague otherwise you will 100% regret you ever let these so called such and such EVER touched your car, you have been WARNED....P.S the ONLY reason I gave one star and the ONLY reason is that if I didn't I cld not post this TRUE review....