Lube Mobile

Lube Mobile

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lube Mobile? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

1st time
1st timeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jeep Battery replaced and fitted

Perfect Service from knowledgeable Mechanics - What a great service - they came on time and did the job extremely well - left my car clean and functioning perfectly - Highly recommend Lube mobile.

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Terrible

Lube mobile [Name Removed] poor effort sorry its taken so long to notice thought you might of completed your guys quote
Can I just say what a rip off of a company I got quoted 800 dollars to replace my engine mounts on a 2014 Holden commodore now I had a company to do it for 400 and that was with genuine Holden parts when [Name Removed]
This is what they quote but don't complete job

Matthias
MatthiasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quick friendly service

Would happily use Lube Mobile again - on time, on budget and friendly. Booking online was easy and convenient. Mechanics arrived at the agreed time, provided a Weitem quote before commencing work and left me a happy customer.

Max
MaxSydney, NSW

This is Perfect. Easy and convenient

This is the type of service I wanted. You book the date and time and the mechanic arrives at your door and complete the work. Harry was amazing. He did the service for my car and explained me what I need for my Car. Happy with the service and I recommend using them and I will be using them for future car service and repairs.

Total rip off! Ridiculous additional fees - Do not recommend

TrishSouthern and Hills, SA

Would never recommend Lube Mobile

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Trusted Mechanic, Quality Workmanship, Reliable Service!!

Kenny
KennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work.

Mechanic was fantastic, explained everything and helped me understand the work that needed to be done. Felt at ease and that my car was in good hands. Would definitely recommend.

Terrible experience

I have the worst experience ever had. My car is still not running. But they took my money for nothing! The mechanic said he will call me on Monday but no call.

Quick and affordable

Taylor was exceptional, arrived within 15 minutes of booking. Saved us $1000 (as quoted by other mechanic). Would recommend strongly and will be first choice to call if needed again.

Sue T
Sue TRedbank Plains Qld

Above and beyond.

Ted and his apprentice Peter were punctual, professional and efficient. I was given a written quote, shown the worn parts that needed replacing and had things explained in a way that was easy to understand without being condescending. They got right into fixing the car and did a professional job.
I have arthritis and partial use of my hands. Ted went above and beyond and removed the seized up screws from my vacuum cleaner and replaced the battery for me. He also fixed a sharp protruding bracket and piece of metal on the front of my car which is awaiting a repair.
Great company, great employees, highly recommend them.

John
John

You think that they would want to know why

I left a damming review of LubeMobil on their feedback page. You think that they would want to know why. But no, they are only interested in sales. Twice bitten now.

Suzzanne
Suzzanne

So convenient

Mark
Markasked

Hey how come everyone here with a negative experience has lots of specifics but all the positive ones are generic stuff from like Wayne in Batemans bay who just randomly decides to post a review about how good Lubemobile is? Surely you're better off actually addressing how bad you are rather than faking a few 5 stars after every genuinely horrible one?

Nic
Nic

I for one had a positive experience and I suppose when that happens there aren’t many specific details to share. While I’m not naive in believing all positive reviews are always legit, I’m not sure what detail you would like those with positive experiences to go into? Happy to share if you have a question though!

Sunny G.
Sunny G.asked

I booked in for fuel pump replacement, gave details of the car and everything, got the quote of $825,next day mechanic turn up and say we do not have the same fuel pump but have the other one cost about $1500 . And charge me $140 for just turning up to say that.
My concern is if you have the details, have the vin number. Why cant you tell the changes of price over the phone so we can make up our mind the same time. Why should you send the mechanic to say that..

steven   walter
steven walter

hi sunny they ,should stick to their quote of $825.00 , they should not charge you that $140.00 ,looks to me office error , they should of known this ,and they should of asked the mechanics who do the jobs again sort it out with their office ,also get another quote from another mobile mechanic and if you have time ,look on line and buy the part/part with kits yourself and ask them to do labour only ,that's your call ,I find them easy to get along with ,again talk to their office staff/manager/supervisor ,I have no issues with them ,I give them 10 out of 10 with efficiency , on time ,value for money, do not rip you off as a lot off competition out their ,reliable, neatness ,polite ,been around awhile ,I have used them for about on and off 12 years ,I hope this helps you sunny ,regards steven,tuesday 5/may/2020, 11.00 am ,morning

Micha F.
Micha F.asked

who is mechanic T52?

Jules C.
Jules C.

No it wasn't !

Heath
Heath

That’s a weird answer to the question.