Lube Mobile

Lube Mobile

4.2 from 2,154 reviews

See the Best Car Service / Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,589

MY EVERYTHING

I needed a full service and was able to book it with ease. Everything was completed in a few hours and I fully understood everything they were explaining. Tyres changed too on the same day. All the staff were so great and friendly. Was able to also use zippay so my car could run smoothly. Thanks again guys!

Good service by lube mobile.

Mechanic turned up early. Explanation of work to be performed was detailed. Booking was easy online. Prices were reasonable. Mechanic kept contact regularly. Mechanic was friendly. Easy to use company.

Lube mobile

On time, clear on price, friendly and good job. Highly recommended the service. Have used them many times, great to have it done in your own driveway. Staff are friendly

Steve B

Steve BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome services

Awesome service and great mechanic and I will be using him again on my vehicles
This mechanic was extremely tidy and nothing was to much trouble
Thankyou Lube Mobile awesome work

Mark

MarkVictoria

happy first time user

First time user
Speedy booking and same day arrangement which was perfect when I wouldve waited 5-7 days with others
Mechanic prompt and pleasant
Good communication by phone, text and email all the way through

Leigh

LeighPerth, WA

Sam van 16

Sam is such a life saver, he was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I'm so grateful that he attend today to help me out with my car. Thank you. I would Highly recommend

Adrian V.D.

Adrian V.D.South East Queensland, QLD

How do you prove a scam?

bob h.

bob h.South East Queensland, QLD

servicing

very happy with the good service and price. one stop shop, had everything at hand
saved me driving around finding everything. very knowledgable mechanic.
no need to go back to the dealers in the future.

Absolutely terrible service.

The guy came out to look at my car, listed a bunch of problems and told me it was going to be $700 just to get it running again, but the total cost of the problems are $2000. Then made me pay $170 just to look at the car (they were only there for 30 mins max) I asked my main mechanic how much it would cost him to fix up the parts they were claiming to cost $700, he said he would charge $250. He is an extremely good mechanic so I trust him, and the only reason I wasn't using him is because he was fully booked up. These guys are a rip off!!

Jason R.

Jason R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service and Experience

Luke Blue Ve SS.

Luke Blue Ve SS.Perth, WA

Matthew was an absolute legend. He went well and truely above and beyond for my car needs.

Matthew from WA was a champion!!
He got me the part I needed as the one I had was incorrect. Got me up and running in no time.
I will not be using anyone else to repair my vehicle.
Thanks Matthew. (Perth wa lube mobile Van W24)

kymmy

kymmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lube mobile mechanics

First time using Lube mobile .. my car needed a service for oil etc.. very happy with results ..love the convenience, service of this company. Will be using them in future

Jose

JoseSydney, NSW

Great Service!

The service provided was exceptional. I needed a car battery changed and it was done professionally And expediently! Tim, the mechanic who came, was friendly and efficient.
Would definitely recommend Lube Mobile to my friends!

Kristy

KristySydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute rip off

Perth Reviewer

Perth Reviewerperth

Upselling, poor experience

Disappointed

I have been using Lubemobile for 4 yrs for my Kia which is still u der warranty. Staff have been polite and very punctual but services very expensive. They have ranged between $700 and $1200. Decided to try Autobahn today. Excellent service, a factual account of tyres noise and another pending issue caused by an accident. The cost was $249 and the car was returned immaculate. Washed, vacuumed and with blackened tyres. Feel like Lubemobile has been over servicing and a very expensive option up until now. I won’t be returning

Marc S

Marc SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service that comes to you, when you need it.

Good pricing which is quoted in advance, timing which is also very suitable, they attended my home while I was working and it completed the service as agreed with no fuss. The ease of booking and quoting was great and being able to schedule it when it suited me was perfect.

Excellent and timely service

I booked my new battery online in the morning for 2:00 to 4:00pm the same day. The mechanic arrived on time and contacted me just prior. There was an issue with the battery I need so he left and collected the correct and came back and installed it. There was no fuss and it was all very satisfactory and straight forward. I would recommend Lube Mobile.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Amazing experience

Great work

Patrick was amazing, he was able to sort out what was wrong while I quickly went off to an appointment and was finished shortly after I came home . Great customer service and work.

Julie A

Julie Aasked

Would you get your Kia Rio clutch replaced with them.

Mrs Smith
Mrs Smith

From the experience I have had with Lube mobile I would say yes their mechanics are very competent and efficient with the job that they do.

NEVERAGAIN

i wouldnt get anything done with LUBE MOBILE. i used them twice in history because i had no other choice, they make your car worse then before they arrived i believe, they fix or half fix one thing and wreck another thing or find another thing in the hope that u call them back and allow them to rip you off yet again. im sure its there only marketing strategy because mechanics are terrible service is worst ive seen, and marketing is plain corruption. so obvious for the dumb to see.

Anna

Annaasked

I called out Lube Mobile to check why I have a transmission oil leak ( a bad one) and they told me I need a new gear box. They will subcontract to a gear box specialist without any mark up and install a reconditioned gear box with new parts. All good except for the cost which is horrifying.....$4020. Is this normal? I just looked up Brookvale Spare Parts who are selling a used gear box for a Mazda 2 for $220. Am I being ripped off or is the labour making up the difference?

portpower2004
portpower2004

Sorry bud. You may have got the bad mechanic in their batch. They are little more expensie, they will have to work on this. From my experience, the work is professional and fairly priced. They do have to stop trying to find more work and concentrate on the job they have been asked to do.

NEVERAGAIN

Yes From the momment you call LUBE MOBILE you are getting RIPPED OFF, that phone call/booking just made your car worse and the start of many troubles for your car

D Smith
D Smith

Echoing Neveragain. Lube mobile are a scam. They're part of the cancer of the automotive industry.

Ashish

Ashishasked

Can you do Bmw service as well?

NEVERAGAIN

i own a BMW and they are bmws need care, LUBE MOBILE only car about ripping u off and giving you 1/4 of a service. worst mechanics in australia. definately if you want your bmw to seize in 6 months then take your car to LUBE MOBILE

Steve F.
Steve F.

LOL. Quite ironic you are calling other people dumb they can't see Lube Mobile is a rip off. You can barely string a sentence together buddy!

CategoryCar Service / Repairs