Lube Mobile

Lube Mobile

4.2 from 2,237 reviews

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (10%) · No (90%)

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

The extras found can end up making a service pricey

Bal D

Bal DSydney, NSW

Perfect experience, couldn't fault a thing.

Absolutely flawless experience, and reasonable price too. Would recommend, and would use again! Quoted up front, arrived before time promised, literally did the job in 5 minutes, IN THE RAIN too.

Justice

JusticePerth, WA

Minus 10! .

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Arrived on time. Completed work as quoted to high standard. Saved time having to organise dropping car to a mechanic, getting a lift back etc and highly recommend them to anyone.

Andrew W

Andrew WSouth East Queensland, QLD

So reliable , honest and professional

I received some great tips for fuel economy. Its the second time in a row I've used Lube Mobile and with no hesitation , will get them in again. Strongly recommend

Greta

GretaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very honest and helpful mechanic

Mechanic friendly and helpful very professional offered me advice on what needs doing in following up. He did not try to upsell me products or services I did not need and explain what was wrong. Won't hesitate to have lubemobile out again.

ed s.

ed s.Sydney, NSW

I highly recommend Jimmy when choosing a mechanic . Very experienced , Great service great attitude. Would not hesitate to use them again. Reasonable prices. Give them a go. Thanks very much

Worst service in my 58yrs

Car service spanned a period of one week, car was left with massive leak, undercarriage trim hanging off, filthy mess on my car, driveway also, and under quoted by $1000. No after sales service or support.

Win

WinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best

Always reliable punctual & five star workmanship. The service is of a high standard.
Highly recommend Andrew from Pakenham to service your vehicle no matter what make or model
Andrew explains what needs to be done and why.

DWG

DWGWestern Australia

Great Experience

From start to finish Lube Mobile were great. Francis the mechanic was up front, honest and tenacious in resolving the issues with my car and to be honest I don't think my car has run this well in 5 years. Highly recommend this company that seems to be putting customer service and quality first.

Glady M.

Glady M.South East Queensland, QLD

Our Mechanic Josh(T51) is Absolutely Brilliant.

Josh is Absolutely Fantastic, Friendly Service & Honesty Unquestionably ,Josh is Definitely Reliable and Punctual.
Josh is Amazing and we just can't believe how great he is. We rate Josh(T51) a Massive 10 Stars.

Ged

GedSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Service (literally)

Lube mobile have serviced both my car and my wife's car. I cannot fault the quality of their work and the price compared to the manufacturer service is so much better value for money.

Totally Professional and Friendly Service

I honestly couldn't ask for a better service. From the time I made the phone booking to the arrival and completion of the repair by mechanic, Ben. Everything went smoothly and hassle-free. My first time experience with Lube Mobile was a great one!

Good Service

Mechanic was prompt, courteous, and kept me informed as to items requiring attention as found during service. Kept me informed with price adjustment if required and my preference as to agreement to go ahead. The teamwork with other mechanics that called was very good. Would recommend them on that basis.
Kevin.

Perfect service provided

Have used Lube Mobile twice now for services. It’s a stress free service and they service the vehicle at home and no stress of dropping and collecting car and I like the very fact that it’s transparent - you see what you get for your money.

mishka 2009

mishka 2009Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery and replacing of car battery

Will was very efficient in accessing my car. Thank you
On time and i was informed of the time when Will was arriving.
Also explained the checking of parts of the car.

Ame

AmeSydney, NSW

Punctual, efficient, friendly and good at their job

I've used Rob as my mechanic for nearly 4 years. He always finds the time, gets my car sorted and explains what he's doing along the way. Being a young female in a wheelchair it's refreshing to be treated as an equal and to have the confidence that you're not being ripped off. Thanks Rob!

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Over priced

Booked an appointment Sam arrived at agreed time. Found the trouble-leaking coolant bottle also needed new coolant.
BUT then was quoted $650 - checked it out only $130 in parts from REPCO - so $510 was the profit margin.
I thought Ned Kelly was dead - BUT no he runs Lube Mobile.
Go to your local mechanic 1st

calum Kelly

calum KellyPerth, WA

Love your work Johnny

always on time and we have been using them for over 2 years now never faulted.
always tell you want needs to be done before they start and show what will be done with the cost of everything . 10/10
Johnny is the man !!!!!

Not happy

To start with was great Fab alternative to regular workshops a few months in nearly 400 buck to change 1 hub got job done $70 don't know call out fee say $100 so this equates to $200 an HR 30-40min job
SERIOUSLY
NOT IMPRESSED
Justin Arnold [email removed]

Samasked

Some of these glowing reviews read like advertisements and just don;t ring true. When people get a good service they tend NOT to write reviews- the one son here just seem too damned false.

Francois
Francois

Hi Sam, you are right. It usually does not seem true but this one is. Same day service, 2 hours+ on the job with full explanations along the way. The mechanic Lube Mobile sent me -Nick- is a European car specialist and was able to answer all questions without hiding the potential costs and issues. I really liked the fact that I got a quote through their online chat but the final decision of what to include in the service was made by me with the mechanic after full inspection and a test drive. In this case, the review was totally deserved and I will call on Nick again, especially as we are planning a trip to the Kimberley mid-year.

Vic Roberts
Vic Roberts

No Sam genuine comments best service I have ever had

Sam

I'm not denying people have had good service from Lubemobile or ALL reviews are false. Just some sound too exalted!. I've used Lube Mobile 5 times and it's been a bloody expensive exercise. The last time I was quote d$600 to replace some things and they wanted cash to go off a buy them and return the next day. I took my car to my local mechanic in Surry Hills who I know is always right (but expensive) and he said it was a totally wrong diagnosis and he fixed it foe under $400. The very first time I used Lubemobile they left a battery lead barely attached which caused major headaches with the car going dead at traffic lights etc. An honest electrical mechanic pointed it out for a n agreed turnout fee of $100. I've said previously- Lube Mobile DO NOT do roadworthy certificates themselves but they state they do. This is false advertising. They may inspect your car or take it to another garage but they DO NOT issue certificates themselves so you cannot eb sure the RTA will receive that certificate and a day's delay by whatever third party Lubemobile used cost me a $550 fine when i thought the certificate had been sent to the RTA. Hence my complaint to Fair Trading. I would NEVER allow myself to be in the hands of a mechanic who has you over a barrel now when your car breaks down and you are stuck somewhere. Peace of mind with the NRMA so you can have your car towed at minimal cost to your mechanic of choice. I'd rather hire a car for a few days as I reckon it's cheaper in the long run.

Jamzi C.

Jamzi C.asked

much much for a safty certified

Julie A

Julie Aasked

Would you get your Kia Rio clutch replaced with them.

Mrs Smith
Mrs Smith

From the experience I have had with Lube mobile I would say yes their mechanics are very competent and efficient with the job that they do.

NEVERAGAIN
NEVERAGAIN

i wouldnt get anything done with LUBE MOBILE. i used them twice in history because i had no other choice, they make your car worse then before they arrived i believe, they fix or half fix one thing and wreck another thing or find another thing in the hope that u call them back and allow them to rip you off yet again. im sure its there only marketing strategy because mechanics are terrible service is worst ive seen, and marketing is plain corruption. so obvious for the dumb to see.