Lube Mobile

Buyer beware

Di de

Di dePerth, WA

10 out of 10!

Even during a storm and the car not garaged , Adam changed the Alternator in the Landcruiser.
A great prompt service from initial phone call and quote to the car being fixed. I ga

Rang around for quotes ( 5 in total) and they were one of the cheapest and most professional.Thanks to everyone, already told my friend to use you!

Taofia M.

Taofia M.Sydney, NSW

Don’t not use way over priced !

Rip off

Not sure where these guys are coming from but the price quoted was a joke. If you fall for that then you aren’t shopping round enough. And they charge a call out fee before they quote the job. Good for them, bad for customers.

Philip Craig

Philip CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Very happy with Ben's work and customer service. We had 2 cars done at once and was way more convenient (and less expensive) than dragging the cars to a dealership

Ryan M.

Ryan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

I just had Stuart out to replace break pads
The quote was $260

He said he couldn't do anything as the rotors were worn down by 3mm

However he charged $218.35 for doing absolutely nothing and spent no longer than 20 minutes here

I would definitely not use again

ZoxoroScam

ZoxoroScamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job!

Stephen from Lube Mobile (Mobile Code-S43) serviced both our car and campervan. The work he did was to an excellent standard... the campervan hasn't run this smoothly in years! We're very happy, many thanks.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Had John from Lube Mobile Marchooydore out he was very professional and friendly and honest. He listen to what the problem was and was so very happy with the Service. He went beyond what was expected. Thank you

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasting My Time

Rang to make booking over the phone . Couldn’t get day I wanted that’s ok . so I was told I would be fitted in following day between 2 and 4 pm . After receptionist rang me back 3 times to make sure my booking details was all correct and taking 2 phone numbers from me about booking. The day comes 3-55 pm no show . So I rang to see what was up . Was told they tried to ring that wasn’t true . Sorry we ran out of time today and have no mechanics . Thanks Lube Mobile for wasting my time . You want ever get another chance .

Anya

AnyaPerth, WA

Daylight Robbery

They whack on as many dollars as they can. Got quoted $800 for a new radiator, went to another mechanic and got it done for $485. DON’T USE THIS COMPANY!

Leanne

LeannePerth

Exceptional service....once again!!

We had Gavin come out to perform a major service on our vehicle. Once again he has shown professionalism and courtesy throughout the whole service. He explained everything we needed to know thoroughly. Absolutely highly recommend Gavin anytime.

Tina S.

Tina S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service !!!

Expensive without fixing the problem

Helen

HelenSouthwest, VIC

I was very impressed by the service. My mechanic was so friendly and professional. My car is running so well now and I’m already recommending Lube Mobile to friends. I will definitely have Lube Mobile out to service my car again in the future.

Erin Rachel

Erin RachelCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service

Lube Mobile (Pete specifically) was amazing! It was the first time I had used a mobile mechanic and it certainly wont be the last. Pete called me when he was on the way, kept me informed the whole time and my car is running like a dream again. He explained the whole process to me when he arrived and I was really impressed with how thorough he was. I received a discount from booking online and all in all it was a pleasant experience!

Stan R.

Stan R.Sydney, NSW

A service worth recommending

The mechanic was very open and courteous, explaining each step involved in the service and maintenance procedure throughout. As the maintenance was a major activity involving parts replacement the mechanic had to return the next day and explained the whole procedure.

This is what service should be

James came out and fixed my car. No problems, no issues. Great work done. I knew what was happening at every stage. Definitely a fair and reasonable price. If only everything in life was this easy. Now have a mechanic for life.

Christine Pommerening

Christine PommereningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable Excellent Service

I would recommend Lubemobile to anyone on a budget or just looking for Affordable price and Fantastic service Definitely Give them call you will be surprised how affordable they are

Peter Tran

Peter TranSydney, NSW

Easy and friendly service

Needed new shocks and they were able to source and install on the same day. Gone out of their way to get things done. All work was explained in detail.

Mvidot

MvidotPerth, WA

This so convenient.

awesome service and quick at the task and friendly service he was really clean and explained what he was going to doi and would recommend lube mobile to friends and family. Thanks guys

Sunny G.

Sunny G.asked

I booked in for fuel pump replacement, gave details of the car and everything, got the quote of $825,next day mechanic turn up and say we do not have the same fuel pump but have the other one cost about $1500 . And charge me $140 for just turning up to say that.
My concern is if you have the details, have the vin number. Why cant you tell the changes of price over the phone so we can make up our mind the same time. Why should you send the mechanic to say that..

steven   walter
steven walter

hi sunny they ,should stick to their quote of $825.00 , they should not charge you that $140.00 ,looks to me office error , they should of known this ,and they should of asked the mechanics who do the jobs again sort it out with their office ,also get another quote from another mobile mechanic and if you have time ,look on line and buy the part/part with kits yourself and ask them to do labour only ,that's your call ,I find them easy to get along with ,again talk to their office staff/manager/supervisor ,I have no issues with them ,I give them 10 out of 10 with efficiency , on time ,value for money, do not rip you off as a lot off competition out their ,reliable, neatness ,polite ,been around awhile ,I have used them for about on and off 12 years ,I hope this helps you sunny ,regards steven,tuesday 5/may/2020, 11.00 am ,morning

Micha F.

Micha F.asked

who is mechanic T52?

Jules C.
Jules C.

No it wasn't !

Samasked

Some of these glowing reviews read like advertisements and just don;t ring true. When people get a good service they tend NOT to write reviews- the one son here just seem too damned false.

Francois
Francois

Hi Sam, you are right. It usually does not seem true but this one is. Same day service, 2 hours+ on the job with full explanations along the way. The mechanic Lube Mobile sent me -Nick- is a European car specialist and was able to answer all questions without hiding the potential costs and issues. I really liked the fact that I got a quote through their online chat but the final decision of what to include in the service was made by me with the mechanic after full inspection and a test drive. In this case, the review was totally deserved and I will call on Nick again, especially as we are planning a trip to the Kimberley mid-year.

Vic Roberts
Vic Roberts

No Sam genuine comments best service I have ever had

Sam

I'm not denying people have had good service from Lubemobile or ALL reviews are false. Just some sound too exalted!. I've used Lube Mobile 5 times and it's been a bloody expensive exercise. The last time I was quote d$600 to replace some things and they wanted cash to go off a buy them and return the next day. I took my car to my local mechanic in Surry Hills who I know is always right (but expensive) and he said it was a totally wrong diagnosis and he fixed it foe under $400. The very first time I used Lubemobile they left a battery lead barely attached which caused major headaches with the car going dead at traffic lights etc. An honest electrical mechanic pointed it out for a n agreed turnout fee of $100. I've said previously- Lube Mobile DO NOT do roadworthy certificates themselves but they state they do. This is false advertising. They may inspect your car or take it to another garage but they DO NOT issue certificates themselves so you cannot eb sure the RTA will receive that certificate and a day's delay by whatever third party Lubemobile used cost me a $550 fine when i thought the certificate had been sent to the RTA. Hence my complaint to Fair Trading. I would NEVER allow myself to be in the hands of a mechanic who has you over a barrel now when your car breaks down and you are stuck somewhere. Peace of mind with the NRMA so you can have your car towed at minimal cost to your mechanic of choice. I'd rather hire a car for a few days as I reckon it's cheaper in the long run.