Ace Rental Cars

Ace Rental Cars

See the Best Car Hire Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eric

EricAustralia

Fraudulent toll charges

Rented a car from them, covered it under LinkT. After car was returned, a charge of $38 admin fees was charged on a 70cents toll charge. We obtained a letter from LinkT and LinkT confirmed that we should not be charged, as LinkT covered the car for the date and Eastlink. Upon providing the evidence, Ace rental made a false claim that LinkT doesn't cover Eastlink. This is definitely a false statement, and they refused to make any refund. This is licensed robbery.

Horrible experience! Avoid

We were excessively overcharged. They rejected Ins we got thru internet car company. Because we had previously pd for rental car were unable to back out. AVOID Ace in SJO CR area or you will be sorry.

Vehicle TypeSUV
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Their vehicles have NO horsepower and Company is basicly selling Insurance.

Mohammed I.

Mohammed I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't care about service

Jezz L.

Jezz L.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never use again

Do not use this company
Absolutely disappointed. The car had several mechanical issues. The brakes were shattering and not working properly. I cleaned the car before returning as was dusty when got it. And now they are saying they found stuff in car and one of seat covers was broken. They have kept our deposit for no reason. When we rang to enquire why they told us they would return deposit then back flip and refuse to return deposit. They advised they took photos of alleged damage but can not provide us with these photos. Extremely disgusted with customer service and handling from start to finish. If deposit is not returned we will be going to consumer affairs and ombudsman.

Nycol4

Nycol4Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car rentals

Great company, great experience. Will be sure to rent from them next time Im on holidays in Brisbane. Car was booked and paid for in advance making the pick up process nice and quick. Had no problems when returning the car making my rental hassle free. Thank you Ace

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Never again - will avoid all affiliates

I withheld from leaving a bad review and the situation has only worsened. I contacted Ace Rentals in June regarding their overcharge and issuing the wrong contract. Now in October, having corresponded with three different, slow or non-replying representatives who don't review the attached information I send, I've been quantitatively told to contact someone else. I was overcharged by $106, had additional hassles of toll charges because of the wrong contract and have been the only one persistent in resurrecting the case.

I don't know the company prior to booking but it seems fraudulent and the terrible customer service only makes me more firmly believe that their actions are purposeful.

ART

ARTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

cheap Price, good customer service

I found ace with reasonable price, and good customer support. The shuttle from airport to ace office was quick and very often. The only issue, they did not provide the car that I requested. I requested a economy car such as Yaris, but they gave me a Camry :)

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry

worst car rental experience ever

Instructions were to call for a shuttle once landed, they never answer. Tried for over 1 hour and missed an important celebration that I was in Sydney for. In the end it took 2 hrs to get a shuttle and car. There was 2 guys on customer service doing their best but hidden costs and poor communication makes this a terrible business

Sophie Reynolds

Sophie ReynoldsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

WHAT A SCAM AND RIP OFF THIS MOB IS

abdul

abdulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went very smooth

At ace car rentals the staff are friendly it was cheap to hire the car all transaction went smooth it's a $250 bond payment which they put a hold on your account so make sure the bond money is there.
There is also a shuttle bus service that pick you up from the airport and take you back.
Overall everything went smooth will definitely be hiring my next car from ace car rentals.

Vehicle Type2019 kia sportage

dandb clays

dandb clays

no problems all easy

easy to find near city and airport , no long wait very helpful at desks and gave directions and also a few tips .about the areas you are driving into which is extremely helpful . car was fine no problems with it at all .

Traveller

TravellerSydney, NSW

Scammed in Sydney

Excellent Value

We hired a car from Ace Car Rentals in Cairns. The staff there were incredibly friendly and helpful. Ours was a "mystery" car which turned out to be a late model Hyundai i30 and it was fabulous. Would definitely rent from Ace again and thanks to the staff at Cairns for their professionalism.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

Ron S

Ron SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suited our needs perfectly

The vehicle was perfect for our needs, sightseeing Adelaide and the surrounding winery regions and other attractions. Great service, friendly staff and most importantly, no waiting. We would highly recommend Ace Rental Cars.

Car hire

Easy to book, friendly, helpful staff very relaxed atmosphere in the office which was good as it was the first time I had collected a vehicle without my husband. Only thing I would say is the car had a stale smoking smell.

Excellent service

Even though not located at the airport, the pickup service was quick and pain free, check in was also quick and friendly. Overall, good value for money.
Car was in good condition, with more extras than we were expecting.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Good Service - Provided with an upgrade

They were a bit under the pump but responded politely and quickly to each customer
Payments made when booking vehicle
Vehicle was different to the one ordered - supplied an upgraded vehicle
Travel to see family. Vehicle exceeded my needs but I really liked the upgrade

No problems

Did an online hire. Customer service was good on arrival at Dunedin airport. Directed to the hire car in carpark but would have appreciated representative to accompany me to the car as it was dark and not easy to find among many other cars.
Very satisfied with the car - altho' older model it was well maintained and it suited my needs.

Simple Feedback.

I find ACE good in all respects except the ease of telephone communicating with the office upon arrival at an airport. Inevitably your Voice Mail Box is FULL and no more calls may be accepted or there is no pick up.

Good hire.

All good thanks. would use again.
Car was fine and economical.
Appreciate the insurance cover.
Cheers. Appreciate the vehcile hire and hope this is the last survey I will have to endure as im pretty sure i jave been asked to complete a few now, for Ace.