Ace Rental Cars

Ace Rental Cars

Suited our needs perfectly

The vehicle was perfect for our needs, sightseeing Adelaide and the surrounding winery regions and other attractions. Great service, friendly staff and most importantly, no waiting. We would highly recommend Ace Rental Cars.

Car hire

Easy to book, friendly, helpful staff very relaxed atmosphere in the office which was good as it was the first time I had collected a vehicle without my husband. Only thing I would say is the car had a stale smoking smell.

Excellent service

Even though not located at the airport, the pickup service was quick and pain free, check in was also quick and friendly. Overall, good value for money.
Car was in good condition, with more extras than we were expecting.

Good Service - Provided with an upgrade

They were a bit under the pump but responded politely and quickly to each customer
Payments made when booking vehicle
Vehicle was different to the one ordered - supplied an upgraded vehicle
Travel to see family. Vehicle exceeded my needs but I really liked the upgrade

No problems

Did an online hire. Customer service was good on arrival at Dunedin airport. Directed to the hire car in carpark but would have appreciated representative to accompany me to the car as it was dark and not easy to find among many other cars.
Very satisfied with the car - altho' older model it was well maintained and it suited my needs.

Simple Feedback.

I find ACE good in all respects except the ease of telephone communicating with the office upon arrival at an airport. Inevitably your Voice Mail Box is FULL and no more calls may be accepted or there is no pick up.

Good hire.

All good thanks. would use again.
Car was fine and economical.
Appreciate the insurance cover.
Cheers. Appreciate the vehcile hire and hope this is the last survey I will have to endure as im pretty sure i jave been asked to complete a few now, for Ace.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Awesome Rental

From the get go the whole experience was great, the minute we walked into the office we were greeted with a pleasant welcome. All the time we told of our options and how we could benefit from them. The car itself was a little bit dated and I did struggle a little to get comfortable behind the wheel but managed. We toured the North Island east coast as this was the only section of New Zealand that we hadn't toured. I have NO problems with our choice of vehicle, would hire again.The only fault we had was the door remote control failed.

Vehicle TypeMazda 2

great holiday

Customer service was great, very polite, there were three customers and two staff, but I was acknowledged and told "won't be long" whilst the previous customer was being dealt with. Great little car, served my needs, as booked.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

As per usual an excellent service.

This is our fourth hire with Ace and everything was as we anticipated. We also were given an upgrade , the vehicle was clean and well maintained.All staff were very helpful and prompt with any queries.

Excellent service

I used Ace rentals to drive from Queenstown to Christchurch. The car was very efficient and the service was great. Pickup and return was easy, the drive was very smooth.

Vehicle TypeNissan Bluebird
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Couldn’t fault the service from pickup at airport to Ace depot to collect car. Car suited us 4 sisters perfectly for our 1 week getaway to the Mornington Peninsula- good fuel economy.
Drop off was just as good & no delay being shuttled back to Melb airport.

great price

the car was a great price. the service was good. when I booked it said I would get a double upgrade. the car they tried to give me was not an upgrade and was only when I mentioned it that they changed the car. while I had the car I got a call (not from Ace) saying the car I rented was abandoned on the motorway. they had all my details so wondering if there computer system was hacked into.

Absolutely brilliant service

We booked a car via Ace and there was a small issue with the Navman connection and as we were travelling from Melbourne to Queensland and back it was important that it was working. They upgraded us to another more expensive car with out any problems and no extra charge. The vehicle was fantastic, clean and very comfortable and met our needs perfectly. The bond held was returned on the same day we returned the vehicle and we can not fault the customer service at all, it was perfect. The driver of the bus to and from the airport to the Ace Rental depot was brilliant and put all of our luggage into the bus so in that respect that was brilliant also, so to round it up the service was faultless and friendly, the brilliant.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Clean car, great service.

The customer service was faultless, the car was as advertised and there were no hidden costs. All in all great value! Would definitely recommend to friends travelling to New Zealand.

The whole experience was excellent service.

The shuttle bus was almost immediate, both ways. The guys at the counter were approachable and happy to help out with doing the car assessment. Car issued was also perfect for us. But most of it was very affordable. Will always book with them.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

ACE! Lives up to it's name

As a frequent user, this time was no exception - excellent customer service all round. Prompt pick-up from Christchurch airport; great little car. Brilliant value for money. My goto car hire company.

Smooth rental expirience

The car I booked a Toyota Corrolla or similar was actually a Yaris when I collected it which made for a tight fit with our luggage & a baby with car seat. I think it's a big stretch between these two and I ought to have been a bit more forceful & demanded what had I paid for. The staff were very friendly & efficient and this calmed the situation greatly, I don't like conflict but there's a lesson there for me. The car was small but otherwise did the trips we had planned for the 10 days & once we had off loaded the luggage was fine.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

Added extra and miles from the airport

No office in the airport. As a tourist I did not have a Australian sim card so it was quite expensive to be on hold for several minutes listening to Vivaldi four seasons or other generic "held in a queue" to get picked up. When the mini bus arrived we drove for several minutes around the back of the runway. Cars were old and had high mileage. No maps or info how to navigate out of Sydney. Returned the car and had to wait 40 mins to drive back to the airport. Had a invoice 2 months later saying I was being charged $35 admin charge for a $3 bridge toll and 2 motorway tolls. Totally unproportional. Would never use again

phone calls not answered had to wait for shuttle weren’t offered toll cover to many hidden charges Triple quoted price

Customer service was ok after initial wait to be picked
Wasn’t told about other payments
Not the same as I booked or was expecting
Used for Leisure, yes met our needs