2Cut Price Car Rentals

4.5

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Improved and exceptional service

I used this service some time ago and had a bad experience. I am a believer of giving a second chance I had an exceptional experience 2n time around with pick up from airport on time new pre booking system which has streamlined the paper work so no waiting at all and great quality and price Show details
Fiona
FionaSydney Surrounds, NSW
Faye S.
Faye S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very rude customer service does them no favours

We have a holiday to the GC booked for July and I was looking for 4 weeks of car hire, so did a few online quotes. A few places called me afterwards to follow up which was good.
This place called me and hung up just after I answered. I phoned them back and the lady bluntly told me not to be "so rude" by calling back instead of texting and promptly hung up again. What the??
No thanks, I won't be going anywhere near this business. Especially when there is so much choice regarding who I can give my money to!
BarbT
BarbT

An excellent company to deal with, & we’ll be back

We found this service excellent, from the start of quote & communication until we dropped the car off. Customer service & instructions were prompt & excellent & we’d certainly use this company again. The vehicle was what we had expected & a GPS was provided as requested. Show details
JM
JMPerth, WA7 posts

Excellent service

Excellent experience. 2022 model vehicle. Was as we booked. Excellent service and communication setting out clearly the steps. Excellent value would highly recommend if visiting Brisbane and surrounding areas. We were staying on the Sunshine Coast and then Gold Coast. Payment was taken on day of pick up. Airport transfers quick and easy. Show details
Gary S.
Gary S.

Good service

Very quick and efficient place, car was good with no hassles, would go back Show details
Peter Larkin
Peter LarkinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

This is the second time I’ve youse’d this service and I won’t go anywhere else.(Fantastic)
Peter Larkin Show details
Rowan G.
Rowan G.

Good price, product and service

Good reliable car and helpful friendly staff. Good price too Show reply
Malcolm
Malcolm

Cut Price Car Rentals   DM
Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond, thank you

Amazing and caring team that went above and beyond. Outstanding customer service for the entire 6 weeks I had the car. No issues with the vehicle and no issues extending the hire car when needed. Definitely recommending to all my friends and family.
Thanks again for being amazing. Show details ·  1
Mark G.
Mark G.Sydney, NSW

6 stars out of 5

Staff: Initial booking- Katie was on point and knew what she was doing (information, costs, options and confirmation was easy as 1,2,3.
Arrival- Bobbi was amazing, professional and could not have been more friendly.

The service was great: from Airport pickup, ease of finalising the booking in the office and the vehicle was exactly what was confirmed in the original booking.

Return was a breeze and again the staff were naturally friendly, efficient and professional.

I would highly recommend Cut Price Car Rentals for anyone looking for quality and satisfaction. Show details ·  1

Koshie W.
Koshie W.

Excellento

Amazing service and people will definitely be using again and will recommend to others. Customer service on point! Show details ·  1
Jimmy
Jimmy

Everything went smoothly

Rented a car from Cutprice car rentals. Pick up and drop off was out of hours, however staff were extremely friendly and helpful over the phone/email/text and instructions were clear and simple. Car was affordable, reliable, clean and we had no issues at all. Would go with this company again. Show details ·  1
Vincenzo R.
Vincenzo R.

Cut price car rentals

Great service cars were very reliable clean very friendly staff very efficient service would recommend them to anyone & definitely use them again Show details ·  1
Wayne
Wayne2 posts

I have used Cut Price Car Rentals for several years for hiring vehicles to travel on the Gold Coast. I have found their service to be excellent. The recent vehicle hire was attended to by Bobbi, who was most helpful and professional. Show details ·  1

Wanda
Wanda

I like to know if we want to rent a car from cut price. .do we need to produce a credit card as a gautantee upon collection of the car? We need to rent for 15days in brisbane.

Cut Price Car Rentals   DM

Generally you do need a credit card but not in all situations, if you select our premium damage cover for instance we are happy to accept a $300 deposit by way of cash or bank transfer in addition to the rental payment

Maxton

I have read quite a number of reviews for the Company for the past year 0 they do not make good reading. It would appear most of the criticisms are directed at the Gold Coast Branch. As I am looking for a vehicle for over a month in August I am very concerned, especially as I have a quote from them.Any comments please

CJ
CJ
mooloo
mooloo

I rented with them this month and have had nothing but trouble, still waiting for the $3000 hold to be released from my credit card. Steer clear! They are cheap but you get a piece of rubbish.

CategoryCar Rental Services and Direct Car Hire