Cut Price Car Rentals

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cut Price Car Rentals

JohnM
JohnMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cut Price Car Rentals - The Way To GO

The Team At Cut Price Are Excellent - My Family have been using them for the past 7 years And Sarah Always Looks after Us. But not Only that the Customer Service IS Excellent and couldn't say a bad thing about them!!

YvonneO
YvonneOSydney, NSW

Great people, great service, lovely car

I have your business and people to be amazing .
Due to unforeseen circumstances we left Sydney late however your team went to great lengths to make sure we got everything in order even whilst boarding our flight .
On arrival though we were to get keys from locked box Melissa saw us arrive and returned to help us .
The car was clean and well maintained , not a hiccup whole trip .
On return of car Bobbie promptly took myself and my grandson over to the airport .
We are forever grateful for the beautiful people who looked after us .
Would recommend them with no problems .
Thanks again

Amazing service

have been renting cars from cut price for years now and have always had a pleasant and smooth transition with them. Sarah in particular has always gone above and beyond with such lovely customer service. Strongly recommend cut price rentals for your next car hire.

Lisa C
Lisa CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service is Second to none

Great customer service. The friendliest most helpful staff I’ve ever dealt with. Sarah is so helpful and always goes above and beyond. Stress free and everything made easy for you

jamie R.
jamie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and communication.

We arrived on the Gold Coast after 10 pm on a Tuesday night and we could still pick up the car after business hours via a key safe.
We were also offered to call any time of the night if we had troubles.
Will certainly use Cut Price Car rentals again.

Stuart B
Stuart BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional car and service

Such a great rental company, Bobby was so helpful and organised, had everything organised to a T. We saved a small fortune e renting from C-P rentals and there were NO hidden costs, deposits, charges or demands as I always seem to get with the so called Big Guys. Would highly recommend to all, we will be back for sure

Bernessa
BernessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and hassle free.

Katie was responsive and helpful throughout the booking process. Understood what we needed and met our needs perfectly. The vehicle was exactly what we expected. The service we received when we picked up the vehicle was efficient and quick.

GianniD
GianniDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I can’t recommend cut price car rentals enough!everything from checking us in quickly to having time to explain the after hours key drop off went great. Right from the first email requesting the car hire. I had prompt service calling me back making the process very easy. Will definitely be using them again.

Cat
Cat

Amazing service, amazing price - Central to Gold Coast Airport

Could not fault the service received. Prompt replies to any queries we had, understanding and compassionate staff, reasonable price. The vehicle was clean and ran well. Very happy with service.

WilsonE
WilsonESydney, NSW

The way to go.

Lovely and friendly staff, specially the young lady. She will definitely be the next CEO .good service. I will definitely use them again for my next trip. Keep up the good work.

Lauren S
Lauren SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service, easy to communicate with, very friendly stafF

Customer service was excellent
All payments were handle in a great manner
The vehicle we received was the one we booked, however we did have one issue with the car not working but they were easy contactable and were ready to send help for us.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.Chisholm 2905, ACT

Great service, awesome prices!

I have used Cut Price Car Rentals two times now and I have found them to be easily the best price by far. The service is great. They are willing to work with changes I had to make and even gave the rental to me for my original quote even though I had to change it twice with in 24hours of the rental.

Find out how Cut Price Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

A good car value for money - cheaper than the others

Had to wait in queue to collect car for awhile but apart from that everything was great The car was okay for our needs which got us round the Gold Coast area ~ very economical

Perfect car for family of 6

Car was neat and tidy on pickup and the hand over was easy in both directions.
The pickup from the airport was a real time saver even for our family of 6.
Would go through them again.

Perfect service

Excellent customer services, they will pick you up from the airport and drop you off with a great smile, which is beautiful to start and finish your holiday and nothing is too hard with them

Wanda
Wandaasked

I like to know if we want to rent a car from cut price. .do we need to produce a credit card as a gautantee upon collection of the car? We need to rent for 15days in brisbane.

Cutprice C.Cut Price Car RentalsSend a private message

Generally you do need a credit card but not in all situations, if you select our premium damage cover for instance we are happy to accept a $300 deposit by way of cash or bank transfer in addition to the rental payment

Maxtonasked

I have read quite a number of reviews for the Company for the past year 0 they do not make good reading. It would appear most of the criticisms are directed at the Gold Coast Branch. As I am looking for a vehicle for over a month in August I am very concerned, especially as I have a quote from them.Any comments please

CJ
CJ
mooloo
mooloo

I rented with them this month and have had nothing but trouble, still waiting for the $3000 hold to be released from my credit card. Steer clear! They are cheap but you get a piece of rubbish.

Get an answer from our members and Cut Price Car Rentals representatives