Northside Rentals

Northside Rentals

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Northside Rentals

Norm W.
Norm W.Perth, WA

Great transport for wine tour

Friendly and informative customer service. Good reliable vehicle well presented.had a 12 seat mini van for a trip around the Swan Valley.

Bill
BillPeel, WA

Well done!

Car was clean and in perfect condition. Transaction was efficient and honest! Airport shuttle was handled on time and as needed. Well done!

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to deal with

Car was clean cheap to run.staff I dealt with were polite.only down fall not having airport pick up or drop off had to use uber an taxi at my cost .plus another $30. Vehicle relocation fee?
Having to wait 10days for bond return

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Great customer service

Easy booking and great customer service. Quick and and easy pick-up and delivery, and nice clean car.

Good car, good service

Rented a car in Broome, and my experience was great. At first I was a bit concerned that the car and office was not located at the airport - but there was a little bus that was waiting for us at the airport that drove us to the office which was 5 mins away to fill out the paperwork and collect the car. The same happened when we dropped off the car - we were driven to the airport.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, and the car itself was nice.
The bond was returned to me a few hours after I dropped off the car.
I would definitely use Northside Rentals again.

K - Kimberley
K - KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

4WD - perfect for our Kimberley trip

The service was excellent and staff very responsive to enquiries and requests.
At short notice we were able to get a 4WD that while basic was clean and built to do the Kimberley back roads.

Phil B.
Phil B.Litchfield, NT

Clean and economical.

Safe clean vehicle , a little slow on the service desk but made up for in the price

Henry
HenrySouth West, WA

Very pleasant experience

Excellent Staff. No problems. No hassle. No complaints. Will certainly use this product if necessity arises.

Highly recommend

Customer service was excellent. Cars are priced well. The car was better than what we were expecting. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

Highly Recommended

Fantastic service, wonderful staff,
Easy and efficient.
Definitely use again in the future.

Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

Northside review I would not use the. Again !!!

So I rented a car for 3 days it had near 300,000 km on the clock but that’s not the issue.The car was in pretty bad shape damaged wheel trims and body scrapes and marks everywhere also a cigarette burn in the passenger seat which I pointed out to the receptionist, I was then told to take pictures which I did anyway it was just a cheap run around. But more to the point they took $500 deposit and it’s been 2 weeks now no deposit returned, They won’t answer calls and don’t reply to email I have rang my bank and hopefully they will get my money back. I wouldn’t use them again cheap isn’t always better !!
Absolutely shocking they take your deposit don’t return it also not return calls or emails either

Great WA company! Def recommend

Staff really friendly and helpful! I've used them a number of times now, no issues and cars always in great condition. Priced well, no issues with payments and security bond returned promptly. They also take you around the car personally during inspections, unlike many other companies. Highly recommended!

Excellent Customer service

Excellent customer service , flexible to meet unexpected customer needs . Value for money . Personal attention and prompt response on calls . Always willing to listen customer feedback and keen to improve in line with customer requirements

Mike G
Mike GPerth, WA

Great car, easy pick up and good prices

Best prices in Perth for an executive car hire. Very happy with the service, product and customer service. Easy location and made it simple to hire and return. Thanks, very happy

Heather walker
Heather walkerPerth, WA

Nice and easy

We had no problems with the booking system and the staff were easy to deal with. We got the truck we ordered, no hidden charges and the hire price of the truck was really reasonable to start with. I would definitely recommend and use them again.