ACN Pacific Broadband

ACN Pacific Broadband

ADSL, NBN

1.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Slowest internet ever! 12 months of issue with no resolution. Only after mentioning legal action was contract cancelled

The connection was appalling. From May 2019 - April 2020, constantly trying to get resolution, hours of my time lost on phone calls and emails. Still not resolved. Cancelled my contract

Start DateJune 2018
Josie C.

Josie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

Not at all reliable.
Barely acceptable during work hours, then after hours and weekends it is very slow and impossible to use.
Not enough to work with international client in the evenings so have to adjust my business to suit the service. Very unhappy.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Pratima S.

Pratima S.Sydney, NSW

Do not deserve even 1 star

Do not sign up with this company and if you do and facing problem immediately complain on TIO and get rid of it. Its easy just complain TIO and the company wont be able to fix problem and you ask them to free you from contract. I did same.

Connection TypeWireless

Find out how ACN Pacific Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Doesn't deserve a single star in the face of the earth; dont go to ACN

Absolutely disgraceful; beyond terrible service. When peak hour arrives; internet speed goes down to 1mb/s...yes thats right 1mb/s. You call them up, and they keep repeating the same instructions over and over again like robots. They 'escalate' your issue and do nothing about it. And of course there's the stupid cancellation fee. Unreal!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateMarch 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type18-month contract

Gone4GoodSydney, NSW

Stay away or you will pay with your time

Definitely signup with this lot if you want to bang your head on a brick wall, experience 1.5mb per second downloads while your on a 50Mb plan and for them to tell you it's congestion and then when you leave they disconnect your phone number before the port even happens. (Clap Clap)

Support will just get you to do speed tests after speed tests and pass the buck.
One star is still to good for this lot. If you are with them leave at all cost. I will be going to the TIO as well.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateJuly 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
raivinders

raivindersSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst company to deal with...Never deal with them.

Start DateJuly 2017
Darlene K.

Darlene K.Darling Downs, QLD

Not even worth a star rating!

Despise the service i’ve received. Very poor connection and trying to get it sorted is nothing short of astounding!
I had to get another contract with another company as my son needs the internet for his study. That one works perfectly fine.

Start DateMay 2018
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
PEACE

PEACEWestern Australia

Worst Worst Worst

I can not stress this enough about how frustrated I am with the ACN service. Called them several times and every time I call them, same old drama, do that, try the speed test and so on. Slowest internet service in the world. They should stop providing ABN service honestly if they cannot resolve the issue. And then there is 400 dollars penalty for discontinuing the service. I am thinking I would rather pay 400 dollars and get out rather then getting irritated on their cheapest service.

Very horrible internet

horrible internet speed I have ever used in my entire life. I used this acn service since I join as IBO. Embarrassing to sell the product. So I stoped then and there. Now I am still with acn using crap net. Can’t wait for that end term. Only cos I can’t pay that 400 $ for bad service!

Start DateNovember 2018

Nav

NavMelbourne

Worst company to deal with

Very slow connection, unreliable and least support from technical section. Started web chat as phone is busy to cancel the service and was advised to call the customer service and then instantly stopped the chat without awaiting my reply.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Joke of a company

Signed up with this company 4months ago. Have had nothing but trouble since- internet constantly drops out and the customer service agents consistently change the criteria for getting it fixed. Despite several calls nothing gets done. And to add insult to injury, they are insisting on charging the full cancellation fee! Surely there should be better regulation of these Mickey Mouse companies.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Worst customer service

It can not be worse than ACN. Its a shame they are allowed to operate. Poor customer service. Pathetic correspondence. No customer care at all.

• NBN

As bad as a scam

I am a victim of this crap internet. Please don’t get this service. Absolutely terrible speed. Can’t even load facebook contents. The wifi range is so bad that there is no reach within 5 meters. Trust me this is the worst internet service and you will get mad if you are gonna use it

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

I really wanted to believe and support but boy do i regret it

Ray

RayLiverpool

Poor customer service and terrible internet speed

Stay away from this company.
Poor customer service. I tried to complain that I wasn't told that there is a lock in contract and all they can is I'm sorry to hear that. And in the middle of conversations the person who you're talking to puts you on hold without telling you and transfers you to customer service where you will explain again the problem.

Very money driven and such a pyramid scheme.

Brent WrightKallangur

Termination Fee after crap NBN delivered

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Brent Wright

Service being disconnected and termination fee has not been waved after lodging a complaint with the Ombudsman.

Extremely Poor internet Speed

I would strongly advise to new people that for God sake don’t get NBN service from ACN pacific, they are so so terrible and always mislead you, we are suffering from the first day and no one has permanently fixed the low speed issue, they gave me extremely high speed package but I always have buffering buffering buffering and buffering, my kids are not able to take a steady online tutorial classes. We are in terrible situation as ACN has been unable to provide a promised internet speed and we cannot change the service provider due to bond. So use my lesson learnt and don’t get ACN in any way, GO for Telstra nbn for a real good internet speed, which I had and honestly speaking I never ever had any speed issues.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
  • NBN

ACN internet - the worst ever!!

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Catherine

CatherineFootscray

Pyramid scheme/dodgy/scam company

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Worst service

Really sorry to say but i have experinced terrible customer service. I was convinced to connect internet with insufficent information.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+