Tangerine Telecom

For people looking for new ISP, dont pick this one.

I would just like to warn again the people who's still looking for new ISP to not pick this one. Do not pick this ISP specially in Cloverdale, WA area. Dropouts everyday lasting 5-10 minutes. Unresolved issue since last year. ISP blamed the router for the disconnects, so I bought a new one. Same problem. ISP sent us their own modem, then asking us to remove a bad review we gave them. But the problem is still there.

Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Hi Arturo. Sorry to read your review. There are a number of things that can cause drop out including the modem, internal cabling and sockets within the property, copper in the street and connection to the NBN Co network. We've reached out via PM for your account number so we can properly review your account and see what else can be done to troubleshoot your issue.

Great Sales Team in Mary Jane Lacorte & service

Connection reliability good so far, no dropouts as yet, for NBN 50 level have speeds of 39-42 Mbps which is OK, upload is slow at 16-18 Mbps.

Very good support through MJ Lacorte and the service/technical team to get connected after a fast supply of the modem/router, connection support very good.

Mary Jane is excellent in her follow up to ensure satisfaction with Tangerine, all promises and statements made have been honored, thank you

Regards
AJ Brown

Set-up Time3 days
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi AJB, thanks for the positive review!

Easy stress free connection

My connection experience was great. Received my modem within 3 days of signing up and all I had to do was plug it in and away it went. The modem came already set up and worked instantly.

Set-up Time3 days
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Blake, thanks for the 5 stars!

Happy with Tangerine

Hannah was outstanding! She was helpful, listening exactly to what I wanted, not just trying to sell me a product. I would recommend it to all my family and friends.

Connection TypeWireless
Hi Jo, thanks for taking the time to leave your positive review.

Issues

Was very unhappy, emailed and no response for a week was frustrating. Stopped working last night spoke to a guy in tech support today (didn’t get his name) he was excellent and fixed the issue and took time to explain everything! Very helpful guy

Start DateJanuary 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Danni, glad to hear the bumps with your connection were ironed out nice and quickly. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I should of joined a long time ago

My experience with mj was great she now what I need when I told her my needs for internet connection and service.
I’ll be calling again when my mobile plan runs out from a so called big telco here in Australia looking forward to speaking to mj again hopefully.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi there, thanks for the positive review!

Fast Connection.Excellent!!!

No drop out. Excellent connection so far so good. Received a call to make sure I was ok setting up my modem.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi DCH, thanks for the 5 stars!

Amazing and quick definitely worth it

It never runs out it’s amazing and is also has really good speed I wish I knew about this before ! It’s cheap also and they get back
To you ASAP I received so much communication tangerine is fast internet the best I been with

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Wally - thanks for the 5 stars!

Perfect, it is what I am looking for.

Connection is really good and there are no dropouts so far. There are no issues what’s so ever and MJ took care of everything while setting up connection with Tangerine.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Rams, great to hear we were what you're looking for. Thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review!

Great internet speed. Excellent customer service.

Had a few bumps getting NBN fixed in my area, but tangerine was very helpful and prompt with responses. Would definitely recommend!

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Justine, glad we could get things resolved for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and thanks for the 5 stars!

Cannot fault Tangerine - service, efficiency, customer care 100%

I can’t rate this company high enough. Town had outage and everyone waited 3 weeks plus for technicians. Tangerine were at my house within the week. Installation was efficient and all correspondence has been prompt and easy. I emailed regarding payment and received an email back within the day (I’ve never encountered a service that personally responds to emails). I recommend this internet provider to anyone who asks!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Madi, thanks for the 5 stars and great review!

Excellent service. Auto connect didn't happen, but was rectified quickly and easily.

Excellent service, auto connect didn't happen but was rectified quickly and easily. No other issues so far.very happy. Speed is great.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Annie. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Tangerine is fantastic

Never have a problem with coverage , smooth sailing through out, great service from friendly knowledgeable operators one happy customer

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Caryll, thanks for the 5 stars!

Everything done on time!

Not having heard of Tangerine before I was a bit sceptical but so far they have been everything they claim to be. Modem and connection was delivered quickly and easily on the date given. They rang to guide me through the set up which was appreciated. Overall very happy so far.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi TCK, thanks for taking the time to leave your positive review!

The CS team is friendly and reply immediately.

They do not provide my tracking reference code at first. After I made a call to them, they said the will send to my but I still do not receive. However, the CS is very friendly and sent my tracking code to me immediately.
Telstra's online CS service is horrible...... keep the customer waiting for a long time on the Internet.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Hugh, thanks for taking the time to leave your positive review.

Great service, and very patient

Have had a great first impression with Tangerine, good customer service, spent almost 1 hour on the phone patiently helping me set up my wifi, super helpful, very happy customer

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Jay, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent service exactly as advertised.

Me and my partner have signed onto Tangerine a few months ago and have been very happy with both the service and the offering. Amazing deals, quick and efficient service and and very competitive pricing! I would definitely recommend Tangerine to anyone.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Claire, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review!

Excellent service, speed and price

My NBN connection has been smooth from the beginning. We are about a month in and we've experienced no issues. I am also amazed at the level of support and the speed of communication they provide all throughout the holiday period.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi HSK, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!

Great internet service

We've been using tangerine and really happy about the service. Always great deals, and competitive prices! I definitely recommend it.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Fernanda, thanks for the 5 stars!

Great service, fast issue resolution.

Zero dropouts in our first month, we had one issue when first installing but a quick call and 30 minutes later, we were online.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Jarryd, thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Why is it taking tangerine so long to port my landline phone i am without a home phone. Any help?
Hi Vuinnie. Number porting requires the co-operation of the losing provider as well as the gaining carrier. Sometimes some losing carriers can take longer than we'd all hope to approve a port out. We'll reach out via PM for your account number so we can provide you an update on your request. Thanks.

I expect to be connected to NBNs Fixed Wireless service in the Q1 2019. Presently I use an ASUS DSL-AC68U. It is described as compatible with xDSL, fiber and cable. Would it also be compatible with a fixed wireless connection?
Hi Graeme, it seems that your device supports a WAN connection so this will be compatible with NBN Fixed Wireless. Look forward to helping you with a connection in Q1 2019. Thanks.

Do you also operate in Tasmania? And if I switched mobile phones, would I be able to keep my old number? And if I switched NBN from Telstra, would I be able to use my old modem?
Hi Elisabeth, sorry for the delayed reply. We certainly do service Tasmania. We also support mobile phone number transfers so you can keep your existing mobile number. With your modem - you should check whether it is locked to Telstra. Easiest way to do this is to try and login to it and change the ISP username and password. Note: that you should make a note of these and know the password as you'll need to change this back to continue your current service. Thanks!

ADSLNBN 12 (Basic Speed)NBN 25 (Speed Boost)NBN 50 (XL Speed Boost)
Service TypeADSLNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period