Listing monitored by Tangerine Telecom

4.2 (1,975)
    4.0 (1,819)
    4.0 (1,962)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,553) · No (289)

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

Great customer service and pricing

Second move we have done with tangerine and both times the service has been great. Customer care quick and no red tape. Competitive prices too. Can’t recommend more highly! Thanks tangerine

D J Robinson
D J Robinson

excellent service

The ordering process was seamless. The modem was delivered quickly and was already set up. the connection speed is awesome and the pricing so much better than Telstra. Very highly recommended

AlanJ
AlanJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Only just signed up... but the sign-up was a dream!

Talia
Talia

Great product, great customer service.

Our connection since we signed up has been fast and reliable. The sign up process was easy, and we had internet ready from the day we moved in to our new place. I had a slight billing issue with the first bill but it was fixed up in two minutes over the phone. Would definitely recommend Tangerine.

No NBN modem is sent out after signing up

I have made it very clear during sign-up of service there is no NBN modem at my new home and I need Tangerine to arrange sending me one, the understanding from website is to leave "a few more days" of buffer and I have planned ahead one week in advance before I moved in.

Since then no communication is given. I called customer service again on the date I moved in and it seems they have not done anything with provisioning the NBN modem. Called customer service today again and I am still waiting for the NBN modem tracking. It is a terrible experience as I am planning ahead but still ending up the new home being cut out from Internet at least a week while I need to work from home.

Hi, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thanks TT

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Keeps dropping out/speeds of 15mbps for 100mbps plan..stay away from tangerine

The connection for the first week was fine,since then all wi fi devices loose wifi connection and despite purchasing the router of tangerine..
The speeds fluctuate to as low as 15mbps considering I purchased 100mbps plan,nobody calls back and there is no such thing as customer service.
You get what you pay for,I’m disconnecting after 1 month...
Don’t waste your time or money stick to the larger cooperations.

ZERO STAR review

Terrible Communication - Get ready to wait a along time to be connected

Moved to a new unit and the previous tenant had take the NBN box. When I was looking around tangerine said they would send out an NBN box straight away and I would receive tracking. I never received tracking and started calling every couple of says for it. Every time someone said that they can see it has been sent but they didn't have tracking. After about 2 weeks someone finally told me it had never been sent and to this day nobody can confirm if it has. We have now been without internet for 3 weeks. Very disappointed!!

Lauren
LaurenNorth West, QLD

If i could give a minus rating, i would!

So, contacted and paid over $200 on the 2nd July, was told the earliest a technician could attend was the 26th between 1pm and 5pm. Waited all day, no one showed. Contacted, got hung up on. Still waiting to hear why no one showed, why we werent told, and how they plan to rectify this (as apparently could've been online weeks ago). So excess mobile phone data charges, no communication, long waits to speak to someone, hung up on. The list goes on. Still havent gotten an answer, but will be lodging formal complaints!

Hi, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thanks TT

Good at the bare minimum - Terrible when assistance is required.

I used Tangerine at my old house and they were a bit slow to connect, but once connected it was ok. Then when i moved to my new house the nightmare started, there were issues with the NBN cabling and Tangerine seemed unable to make anything happen in less than a 6 week time frame and the support provided was absolutely non-existant, they were more of an apology service than a "support service" as all they could do was apologise for delays. Despite my frequent reminders that work was not complete, they did not arrange the final step which led me to have to complete the connection of cabling myself, what an absolute joke of a company.

Hi, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thanks, TT

danjamand
danjamandSydney, NSW

Rocky start, but great service and amazing connection

I had some timing / communication issues getting setup initially. However the customer service agents were great and we got it sorted.

Now that I am connected, it's brilliant. I pay for the 50mbps. I test all through the day and I almost always get 53+ solid connection.

So far I am a very happy customer.

JESSE
JESSEPerth, WA

Stay away from them, very poor system-wasting money.

I was confirmed that your modem is supportable and my internet should be up and running as soon as it gets activated. Once they took my money it was nearly a week that I have not got my internet working. When they couldn’t help anymore they came to the conclusion that my modem is faulty!!!! Seriously, I bought a brand new modem and I even confirm with their technical staff if Im gonna have any issue.

NOT HAPPY, WOULDN’T RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Hi, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thanks, TT

polo 1997
polo 1997

Great support

Mj helped me transfer my number from a different provider, and organise my account. She was very helpful on the phone and quick to resolve my issues. Thanks heaps Mj!

Alex J.
Alex J.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer!!!

So happy!!! Connected in 2 days. 50mbs download and 20 upload! Customer service are lovely. Incredible value for money. Thankyou!!! I have my own BYO modem and instructions were clear on the website to set up

New Tangerine Service 25/5

I had the Fixed Wireless NBN service connected last week with Tangerine’s 25/5 plan. I have had consistently good download speeds around 23+Mb/s. perfect for remote learning, zoom/webex and even streaming movies at night.

bargearse
bargearseSydney, NSW

Started out good, but declined. Infrastructure can't support demand.

Read more reviews - page 2