Activ8me

• Adequate Speeds Yes (49) · No (59)

The worst service I have ever experienced

In this fixed wireless blackspot, Skymuster is a must.

Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great internet, horrible customer service

My issue for this score is purely based that in the past 2 years that I have been with them it has been so hard to speak to customer service I would not recommend this company to anyone, if there is a fault it can take up to 3 hours for anyone to answer or call you back, sales answer within 1 minutes , customer service takes up to 3 hours and sometimes they just end the call after waiting up to 2 hours to speak to someone , horrible

Chris S.
Chris S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frequent drop outs. Zero tech support

They made several errors when I churned to another ISP and delayed my service fir nearly a week. Now drop-outs are becoming more common and their tech support is pretty much non-existent. I'll be going to another company and never coming back.

Nina08
Nina08Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWFUL internet provider

Signed up to Activ8me me August 2020. We can only get OptiComm internet so felt limited to options. Stumbled upon these guys and can 1000% say that the are the worst provider out there. Not only are their speeds not even coming near to the speeds you’re paying for, the internet drops out multiples times per day, their customer service is AWFUL! They don’t call you back for days when you press call back button (and that’s after already waiting for over an hour every time).
Their prices are WAY TOO HIGH for the speeds they offer. Please do yourself a favour and find another provider. They are shocking and need to lose all their customers. Even one star is one too many.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Worst service I have ever experienced!!!

Have been on hold for over 3 hours without an answer...then it gets to 5:00 and says sorry you are outside business hours call back tomorrow. What a joke! Do not even consider signing up to Activ8me!!!!!!!

Scott Matthews
Scott Matthews South East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

Had an issue when first connected. This was solved promptly and professionally by the customer service team. Have not had any problems with the actual connection. Much faster and more reliable than my previous provider. Thank you.

tahmic
tahmicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Abhorrent wait times to talk to anyone

Terrible wait times for anything. sales, support , finance. I was 4 days late in cancelling service 2 of which were weekend days. now have to pay full invoice for a service I wont be using. I would not recommend this company at all to anyone. I was only with them for a month before I left.

Davros20
Davros20AU

Seamless transfer and good service

Transferred to Activ8 from another provider - one thing that I have found bad in comparison is the members area and data usage details. The presentation of Activ8 Account services is dreadful, difficult to read and poorly summarised. I want to know in a snapshot my monthly usage instead of scrolling up and down the page to see what the columns headings are and the totals. Also a % of data usage and days left in the billing period. Please Activ8 go and see what other providers are presenting to their customers and update your members area - it currently is a joke.

Otherwise the transfer from another provider was seamless and I have not noticed any difference in the service - I changed due to price.

Pitiful speeds, no communication

My connection speeds are terrible, data seems to be going missing, now using data in 2 or 3 weeks when no one is even home, yet no one can connect to my internet to steal it, customer service is a non event, 2 hours and still waiting, I guess they have my money so why care? Shaped speeds are totally useless, cant even open a standard browser page, take 5 minutes, are you joking? Dial up used to be faster

Poor customer service

I have been on the phone waiting for technical support for nearly 2 hours without an answer. This is not the first time. How about employing some more people to assist?

Chris
ChrisMurray Region, NSW

Better than my previous review

Hi ..this is a review of my previous review...which was terrible! Things have improved after finding someone on the phone I could understand! -VERY poor speeds...so-he suggested using their sonic feature-went from 3Mb/s to 24! upload from 0.3 to 3+ and it costs $5 per month! Then I get the message 'you have used 50% of you peak data' whoops! Netflix...another $5 to upgrade from 15GB. to 45GB
So if you are going to use Activ8me basic, go for sonic and 45GB
I'm happy now, took some agro to get there though!
Chris

Miranda J.
Miranda J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t get in contact to resolve problems!

Large chunks of our peak data has been being used up for no known reason. We need to get in contact with activ8 to resolve this but they do not pick up phones or respond to call back requests. We cannot use our internet currently as we do not want to to run out. We live in an area without phone reception so we have no internet access for two weeks.

JDE
JDEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BUYER BEWARE- do not use Activ8me for any sort of internet connection

Do not get any sort of internet connection with Activ8me
Slow connection, cuts out, constant outages, long customer service waiting lines
Any discounts they give you for your next bill they do after constant threats to leave the company BUT once they give you a discount they lower your internet speed to make up for the discount given
When I went to cancel my 'non-locked in' plan with them they said I'll need to continue paying to the end of the month.
Don't even bother requesting for a call back- it never happens, hold times are long 1+hours long
Go with Aussie Broadband- no issues with them so far- great service + speed

Slow speeds, Activ8me don’t care

Peeved01
Peeved01asked
Activ8me

Our internet connection, with Activ8me, keeps failing ut if we switch the router off for a minute or so, it will come on again. What is the best router to get for a replacement?

Jay T.Activ8me

Hi Peeved01, thank you for reaching out to us. Sounds like quite a frustrating problem. We are happy to help investigate exactly what is causing this issue, to find-out if it's the actual router or the NBN equipment. We can also talk to you about router options over the phone. I will send you a private message. Thanks! - Jay

hans schoenauerasked
Activ8me

want to update my credit card

hans schoenauer

how to update my credit card

Jay T.Activ8me

Hi Hans, we can certainly help you update your payment information. You can reach us via 13 22 88. Alternatively, you can also update your payment information via your members area here: https://www.activ8me.net.au/members You can login with your account number and associated password. There is a link on the same page to reset your password if required :) - Jay

Lizzy
Lizzyasked
Fixed Wireless

Do you service Paruna in s.a. postcode 5311 as we can't get a good one

Jay T.Activ8me

Hey Lizzy, thank you for reaching out to us. It does appear we can help you with an NBN internet service in that area. We can double check and answer any further questions you have as well with a quick chat. Give us a call on 13 22 88. Thanks! - Jay

Get an answer from our members and Activ8me representatives

Compare all 9 Activ8me
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$69.95$99.95$59.95
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeFixed Wireless and NBNNBNNBNFibre
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Compare all 9 Activ8me