Listing monitored by Activ8me

• Adequate Speeds Yes (56) · No (85)

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the worst experience EVER !

The very worst you can possibly get

I've been with them 6 months on Skymuster plus and several times half the internet won't work. You get "server error" messages and what i've found out is the IP addresses they give us are on spammer blacklists. Because this company are using your IP address for other purposes. I've noticed other reviewers complaining of the same issue.
Customer service is a 40 minute wait on the phone. People are rude and dismissive.
This is close to a criminal organisation. There needs to be some regulator to shut them down. Barely legal and extremely contemptuous to the customer paying the bill.
Quality of connection is poor in peak times and patchy at others.
Switching provider. Don't make the same mistake as me. It's not worth the $5 saving.

Trent F.Activ8meSend a private message
Mikhail
Mikhail

Not worth it - poor connection and service

David hay
David hayRylstone

Great customer service!

I recently switched to activ8me and there are always some issues switching but I was surprised how supportive the help desk is. They would stay on the phone while I try things and would email afterwards to make sure everything is okay. After coming from the support wasteland that is HarbourISP, it is a blessing.

KConte
KConteAdelaide

Waste of Time and Money Constant outages, poor customer service, no resolution to existing problems.

This review is for our home at Second Valley. Internet dropouts several times per month on top of 'scheduled maintenance' outages nearly every week. Multiple calls to tech services and each time its been determined that the router is the issue (Activ8te admitted the router is faulty). They refuse to replace the faulty router, refuse to offer any kind of reduction to the monthly charge and seem more interested in additional rhetoric rather than solutions.
Don't waste your time with this company.

Brett
Brett

Activ8me is great

Best internet provider I have ever had. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I live in a steel framed house and could not get WI-fi to TV to work. Activ8me staff were very helpful and soon had it sorted.

angi
angiSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT worth it

Very slow speed, even with sonic. Seems only sonic is how fast data is chewed up. Got txt to say 85% data used didnt even turn on computer 2 days later 100% data used go figure?? I upgraded 1 time but no better service. i CANNOT recommend and would advise against using activ8me. I paid for 175g but only 45 of that is peak 7am-1am who is up from 1am-7am to use the rest NOT me. Ended my subscription before my 2nd month was up. Dont understand how they are still in business as they are so archaic

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
jef
jefprospect

Do not go through this provider!

They will continue to take money out of your account after you have closed it. They would not offer me a refund or take my card details off their system. And they were extremely rude and kept shouting over me when I was taking. Ended up having to make a dispute with my bank. If I could give no stars I would!

EVA
EVAHobart, TAS

Cannot contact Customer Service

SRyder
SRyderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth it

Doesn’t work most of the time and you do not get the speeds promised even if a single device is the only thing connected. Paying almost $90 for data we can’t even use because it’s too slow. Off peak data is unusable wont even load an email.

Can’t wait for starlink.

April S.
April S.Western District, VIC

Cheap but very poor

Unreliable and drops out constantly. Tech service does not fix problems only patches for a matter of times. Saving grace is it’s only $50 Per month, lucky to get it to work to be worth about $10 of that. Go to StarLink, you won’t regret it.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The ACCC fined this company 250k for fraudulent advertising

This company was fired 250k by the ACCC for misleading advertising. Possibly the least reliable and trustworthy ISP in the country. Constant drop-outs, unreliable service and they don't provide anywhere near the speeds they charge customers for.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Constant drop-outs, zero customer service or tech support

After nightly drop-outs for weeks on end and zero tech support (they leave you on hold with no updates on your place in the queue and never call back) I changed to a more competent ISP. Avoid this company at all costs.

Very disappointed.