Activ8me

• Adequate Speeds Yes (36) · No (36)

Very handy, reliable and reasonably constant

Start DateSeptember 2019

Terrible customer services

Just name and address already confirmed by email but they didn't update and feedback, that make nbn cancelled installation jobs 3 times and I don't have patient for it haizzz

Start DateSeptember 2020

J W

J Wmelbourne

Happy new customer

A big shout out to all incredible staff who assisted me with the signing up today. My service was activated just under an hour and I had all questions answered promptly. The technician and the ladies who I spoke with over the phone were just amazing. Activ8me please pass on my feedback to your wonderful team.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Jay T.Activ8me

Hi J W, thank you for taking your time writing above review, it's sincerely appreciated! I will send you a private message so I can make sure the feedback is forwarded to the people you've spoken with. Thanks again! - Jay

Michelle

MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

Very fast nbn

I have only just joined activ8me , the transfer from my previous provider was motivated by the other company deciding to increase my monthly fee by $10 per month before my contract with them had ended. I phoned activ8me and actually spoke to a human being based in Australia. This was enough to move me along. The modem arrived in a few days, plugged it in and away it went. A very happy customer so far.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateAugust 2020

TimsauGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What an absolute disappointment

Start DateMay 2020

NarelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing Service and NO follow up

Start DateJuly 2016

Absolutely terrible!

disappointing to put it in terms with out using my preferred type of language. poor customer service impossible to call support service is allways dropping out, a NBN technician out twice, still dropping out and left with no internet connection in an area with no phone reception. Then phone hangs up when calling support. Over 3 hours wait time on the phone.

Start DateNovember 2019
sam g.
sam g.

bit late now Jay, it was costing $50 each the service stoped out to get some one out to fix it! why don't you check your records and see how many times it stoped out! working fine????

Chantelle D.

Chantelle D.

Great customer service on the phone and internet is so fast

great customer service on the phone and solved all my problems and they get back to you during the emails it's fantastic server and I would recommend everyone to use them

Start DateJanuary 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Jay T.Activ8me

Hi Chantelle, thank you for your kind words regarding our provided support and service, it's genuinely appreciated! Don't hesitate getting back in touch with us for any questions you have of course, we will be here to assist. - Jay

If you want a reliable internet don't use this

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateDecember 2019

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Worst service and customer service

Worst company , terrible customer service, only pick up calls if you are a new customer try to connect to their service , if you are an existing customers they rarely pick up your call.
Internet speed is just ridiculous. I pay them every month but have to use my phone internet at night.
Requested a call back but nobody ever calls back. On the phone almost an hour and still waiting.
Please avoid this company.

Jay T.Activ8me

Worst internet provider I have ever used

Worst company I have ever been with. Have been having issues with them since day 1. Im paying $80 a month and getting ridiculous speeds. During the day im getting what I pay for but evening speeds I am receiving 7mbs at most when im paying for a 50mb connection, I've called customer service numerous times and I keep getting ignored and no calls are being made back to me.

Please guys avoid this company!!!!
Rubbish customer service
Rubbish evening speeds
Overpriced terrible service

I will be contacting the telecommunications ombudsman on Monday and escalating this company and attaching all evidence!!!!

Start DateJuly 2020
Jay T.Activ8me

Hi John, we appreciate you leaving a review for us as we are happy to help. I've unfortunately receive no response to the private message I had sent you in order to assist. I remain here to help so get in touch anytime. Thanks again. - Jay

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Start DateNovember 2018
Gerry

GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Supersonic plan

Great download speeds as stated. Now on month to month plan supersonic unlimited data. Customer service is excellent with staff answering response reasonably quick. They will call you back if you do not want to be on hold.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Jay T.Activ8me

Hi Gerry, thank you for taking your time leaving above review, it's definitely appreciated! Get back in touch anytime, we will again be more than happy to help. Thanks! - Jay

David Kelly

David KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No internet at all

There is no internet service, I can not even do a speed test as the level of service is zero, just look at the results of the speed test I just did

Start DateJanuary 2018
Laurie

LaurieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Huge packet loss, slow speeds & poor customer service

Lots of packet loss and slow speeds. After 6 weeks of complaints I switched to a competitor and now have 40mbs compared to 0.8mbs at night when I needed to use my internet. Activ8me have poor customer service and don’t respond to emails. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else, terrible experience

Start DateAugust 2016

Nick B.

Nick B.

STAY AWAY!!!

I was with Boom Fixed Wireless before I was transferred without consent or any correspondence to Activ8me over two years ago. I only found out recently that they overcharge me by $30 per month ever since by not passing on their normal NBN rates. Of course, they refused to refund me any of the $720 just as much as they’d not refund me after they cut my internet connection for a week. Additionally, I paid for International calls that never worked. I’d call this fraudulent or at least very shady business practices.

Start DateMarch 2017

Glitch they sayCentral Queensland, QLD

Invoice query

I had a query on my account which was explained to me and resolved quickly and was also given an adjustment on my next invoice. Very happy with the result.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Jay T.Activ8me

Thank you for your review! I'm glad I was able to help out, and please feel welcome to get back in touch for any questions you have. - Jay

Rob

RobBurnett Creek

.35Mbps absolutely hopeless customer service

During the day my connection speed is 20 Mbps, not good for a supposedly a speedy service for which I pay more. Now for weeks at night my connection speed has gone to below .5 Mbps. I rang tech support at Activ8me, went onto a call back queue and no call back. Rang again 6 hours later and pressed that I wanted a new connection, got a call back. Ain’t that interesting. In all a very very poor service delivered by a company that seems to be ignoring it’s customers. I have waited for Activ8me to respond to this before publishing, no contact so publishing.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst ever Fubre Optic plan!

I been with Activ8 on the highest plan. 100/4 but all the while only getting around 20 download. The most will get 40 and never up to the limit I subscribed and pay for. Paying extra $30 (total monthly bill is $89.95) but getting worst service than the basic. A lot of time can’t get connected and have to changed to own mobile 4G device till get overused the mobile data and got charges extra.

Felt that I got conned ! Worst Fibre Optic plan ever experienced! Signed up for 24 months and at least half a year to go.

Start DateDecember 2018
Contract Type24-month contract
James

JamesPerth, WA

Absolutely horrible

100/40 Plan getting speeds of BARELY 5mbs down, and 25mbs up.. absolute garbage, crap customer support, crap service. Avoid at all costs. This is the worst internet company I have ever been with..

Start DateOctober 2018