Actizyme Natural Safe Pellet

3.0

dominique l.

dominique l.

Don't buy. Waste of money

My sink was clogged but not to badly. This was the only drain cleaner product sold in woolies for $21 so I bought it to lazy to go to bunnings just for drain cleaner and thought this would work. It did help unclog the drain for acouple days but then started clogging again. So I used this again and it worked again for acouple days and clogged again, now its only soapy water and toothpaste going down this sink drain no hair or anything else clog worthy and the 3rd time I used it has just seemed to clog my sink all the way up. Their is hardly any drainage...for the price I paid I expected ALOT better. Ended up going to bunnings for a 2l $8 bottle of drain cleaner and what do you know its cleared the drain right up.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $21.00.

You might as well use cement

This product sat in my drain and formed a clog similar to clumping cat litter. The result was an even more clogged drain. My husband had to get a garden hose to force it through. When he pulled the hose out it was stuffed with this product similarly to a clogged artery. Not just a waste of money, but further clogging your pipes.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Philfy

PhilfySouth East Queensland, QLD

Effective and safe to use

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $7.95.

Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers

Find out how Actizyme Natural Safe Pellet compares to other Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers

S Tay

S TayPerth, WA

Takes its time, but does the job

I used this on a blocked toilet. Took my property manager a few days to sort a plumber, but by the time they booked one, it had worked! Took about 4 days of just letting it sit, then completely unblocked the toilet. Be patient and give it time. If you want something that works immediately, this is not the product for you.

Purchased in October 2020 at IGA for $24.49.

bob

bobSydney, NSW

Does not meet its claim

claims to clear blocked drains - it does not. Even with the patience and multiple treatments recommended, the pellets just became a gluey blob that kept the drain blocked. If a drain is blocked, I need and want it cleared fairly quickly, say 20-60 minutes. Other products are far more effective. Actizyme does not work.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $21.95.

Irene D.

Irene D.

Does not meet its claim

It claims to clear blocked drains. it does not. the pellets turn into a gluey blob which block the dry even more. It is ridiculous to ask people to be patient. If I have a blocked drain I need and want it to be cleared. other products work properly with drains cleared within 20 to 60 minutes. Actizyme does not work

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $18.95.

Selma D.

Selma D.Sydney, NSW

do not buy it's crap!

I tossed between the other product for 7 bucks and this one for 21 bucks. I thought oh ok 21 bucks must be sensational. 3 days the pellets haven't melted and my drain is clogged even more. So, I went out and bought the other 7 buck products which I wish I had of done in the first place and didn't even take 20 seconds. Don't waste your money!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $21.00.

Definitely works!

This product really does work. If your drains are really clogged it could take a couple of treatments so you'll need be a bit patient at first. I was skeptical at first but now It's the only drain cleaner I would use. I like that it's safe for kids, pets and the environment! Every once in a while I put a handful in my sinks and toilets to keep them flowing freely.

Rezor

RezorSydney, NSW

Best thing so far

I saw the other reviews but honestly it worked for me and today saved my life again. If you put them properly and wait for atleast 30 mins i will work 100%

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $21.00.

Val

ValGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job

Spent a lot of time investigating odours. Didn’t realise our system was unbalanced , once we added actizyme to the system, the odours disappeared and home smells sweeter!! Cheaper to buy in bulk. I plan to add a small amount on a regular basis to maintain balance

Purchased in May 2020 for $98.00.

Maria mHunter Region, NSW

Made my drain worse than before

My sink in the vanity was partially blocked but slowly the water would drain, went to coles and brought this a Actizyme natural safe pellets for $21 ,followed instructions,and now its blocked worse and I now have to call a plumber would never recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

Mindy

MindyHamlyn heights

Painful zyme...

This is the worst product I have tried in a long time. It clearly advertises that it clears blocked drains. It clogs blocked drains even more! Followed instructions and it just sat on top of drain did not go down, did not properly dissolve in the warm to hot water. Left overnight and still there the next morning. Not worth the money you pay, you will have more success with a plunger and elbow grease... pun intended!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $21.00.

Sharon

Sharon

Cleared shower drain after 4 applications

Purchased in July 2019.

erwin

erwin

use for manny things

with a teaspoon of Actizyme in a bucket of warm water let it dissolve and water on sick plants. may take a few application and you by surprised .I but the same mixture on my silver beet, some thing I never had before. toll and larger greener than the Irish .

shanexu3

shanexu3Perth, WA

Unfortunately it did not work for my blocked shower drain

I purchased a tub of Actizyme Natural Safe Pellets from Bunnings. When I opened the tub I was concerned that the pellets looked like the pellets I feed to my children’s guinea pigs.

I followed the instructions on the tub and unfortunately these pellets did not work for clearing my shower drain. I have had an ongoing problem with hair buildup and I used a whole tub of Actizyme Natural Safe Pellets from several attempts to unblock my pipes. All attempts did not work for my situation.

Be patient!!!

dad1111

dad1111perth

Fixed the smell & blockage

I followed the instructions & got the desired results , just make sure you FOLLOW instructions. My toilet was severely blocked , It took 3 days until I got a good flush & now i will treat monthly to stop slow / smelly drains

LBard

LBardSydney

Awful. Actually BLOCKED my sink!

My partner bought me this to use on a bathroom sink that was draining very slowly. Not only did this product not clear the problem, it CREATED one. Now the sink is totally blocked and refusing to drain at all. Followed instructions to the letter. Terrible. Will probably need to get something else to sort this out.

Tezza

TezzaNewcastle

IT WORKS!!!!

This stuff wks! I just used it an hr ago. I poured the whole container,flushed, then plunged. It didn't drain right away. Had to flush 4 times & plunge like crazy 4 times...but it works! My toilet is unblocked!

Used for 20 years

Having septic tank leach drain system have used actizyme pellets for 20 years never had to pump out or had any blockages ever having 6 adults 1 child living in house for the past 4 years.