My House

1.6

A B.

A B.Sydney, NSW

Rude Staff - Narellan Town Centre

Too many personal details wanted for simple instore purchases.

Went in to the Castle Hill store to purchase a quilt cover and at the checkout, the sales woman said she needed my name and email. I said no, I was not prepared to give it so she advised that the sale would not go through unless a name and email was given, however she offered to put a false name and email. I then took my wallet out to pay her in cash and she then informed me they only accept card payments. Paying with cards is fine but not for simply obtaining personal details, which is what this company’s agenda appeared to be.

Horrible Stay Away

2nd purchase placed 7 weeks ago still no items not answering phone or emails first purchase was refunded for the same reason STAY AWAY unless you're happy to go through the hassle of trying to talk to someone and jump through hoops to get it resolved

Kate G

Kate G

Too pushy for sales!!! Horrible!!!

My house at Wetherill park has the worse staff out!!!
Can’t even walk in before they all jump on you!! You can’t look around because they are always in your face!!! Especially the manager ! So pushy for sales!!!!

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Quality customer service is equally as important as the product !!!

Beanie

BeanieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Would like to say how Danielle from customer service helped me she went out of her way made phone calls and I got what I wanted thank you for all your help

No Refund/store credit

I was not advised that there was no refund or store credit available at this time.
If I had been advised I would not of purchased the product.
No refund policy shown anywhere in the store.
No good writing it on the docket when the docket is placed in the bag and you don’t see it until you get home.

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Disappointed

Sharon

SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worse online service ever

I have waited more than 22 days for my items to be sent and its still not processed despite taking my money and promising it would be sent last week - i will never deal with this company again

Leanne White

Leanne WhiteSydney, NSW

False refund policies

My house is in liquidation does not tell you no refund policy no refund or store no regund policy sign in store and funny website says refund and immediate store credit good luck

daniel m.

daniel m.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Cancelled my order for no reason and won’t respond to emails! Stay clear and look elsewhere n o t h a p p y A t A l l a

Liars

On their online store they Had diffusers and candles heavily discounted so I ordered 5 diffusers, later that they cancelled my order because they were sold too cheap. Very disappointed with this service.

DebMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Vanessa quilt cover

I brought the Vanessa quilt cover from wagga I paid over $200for the cover and it said it was exclusive to house I just purchased the exact same cover from spotlight for $60 i

bentomryn

bentomryn

Bad service

Ordered online and it took two weeks to be delivered communication was very poor and only after ringing the company, when the customer service representative checked and said it was still waiting to be picked after 10 days did she action it to be sent on the following Monday. I got online shopping faster from china than I did from Sydney and I’m in the same state.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

My House Eastgardens

Nicole

NicoleHobart

Blatant lies

They will state your parcel has been sent and it will arrive with it 5 business days. But when you contact the tracking company they will advise you they havent even collected it for delivery. My parcel was not sent until after the day I supposed to receive it. I will be waiting a month in total for a package that should have taken less than a week.

Jill

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online shopping experience

Ordered (and paid for of course) Vanessa quilt cover set. Heard nothing for 3 weeks apart from an automated email to tell me my order had been processed. After a few tries I eventually made phone contact and was told my order was on its way. Then I got a call back to say my order wasnt on its way at all because they had run out of stock. Was offered a $20 voucher which I never received. I suppose I was lucky to get a refund. I know im crazy but I really want that quilt cover and I saw it advertised again so Ive ordered it. Will let you know how I get on. Not expecting to receive it but willing to give them another go.

Dont order from them if you Actually want to receive it

Ordered my throw on the 22.10 and after nearly a month waiting I still didnt receive my parcel and on tracking website is no other information than in transit, tried to call costumer service 10 times no one pick a up the phone, biggest dissapointment, wouldnt recommend.

Kent.S

Kent.SNortheast, VIC

Never buy online from MyHouse

noyfb

noyfb

Appalling service

I've been shopping online for 20 years, and I'd rate this as one of my worst ever shopping experiences. This company should not be running an online business. They do not communicate, other than misleading automated emails, which are just intended to soften the lie that the item you purchased was in stock. Because mine can't have been. After 2 failed attempts to contact the store privately, I contacted them through PayPal. Then, receiving no response the third time, I escalated the case to PayPal. 2 days later I received notification my order had been PROCESSED for delivery. 3 weeks later, it's delivered. What a joke. Seriously, you'd be better off purchasing OS.