4.5

86% · 18421 · 10%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Ms Spinster
Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW12 posts

Lovely, luscious towels and sweet candles!

Love their products. Just bought a new apartment and the towels go perfectly with the tiles in the bathroom. They feel fabulous and are just right in size. But what are towels without a candle and reed diffuser? I bought both and they smell fantastic and look amazing. Highly recommend, multiple ways to pay, packages arrive quickly and are great value. Extremely happy with what I bought. Show details ·  1
Mark Connelly
Mark Connelly10 posts

Canningvale bath sheet review

Purchased the egyptian royale bath sheets...what a mistake. Cheap quality inferior cotton used to produce a continually shedding towell. Washed numerous times with no reduction in shedding. Avoid.
CHRIS HUNT
CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

5 star service here

This is one of those rare top tier companies you encounter these days. Super service including speedy shipping and excellent products..nothing better than this. Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben2 posts

Haven't Even Received My Canningvale Sheets!

I would love to review my sheets, however after ordering two weeks ago, they haven't been shipped yet!

Very frustrating experience given I have just purchased a new bed (different size) and it has arrived, so has the mattress and quilt covers but Canningvale still haven't even shipped my new sheets yet.

Wouldn't order from these guys, unless you don't mind a long wait. Show details

Bobby S.
Bobby S.

If you want a promo code for checkout CVNB12

Got a free promo code, thought id post it for people to use
Clearygirl
ClearygirlPerth, WA9 posts

Towels thin but service excellent

Ordered two bath towels but unfortunately were very thin so only 3 stars for product. Very disappointing. More like Target towels. However customer service was excellent with processing refund so 5 stars for them Show details
Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW12 posts

Angela R
Angela RSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Egyptian Royale Towels

Thick, sumptuous and luxurious is how I would describe these highly absorbent bath sheets. Incredible quality and look amazing in my bathroom. I also got the hand towels and face washer to match. If you’re after the highest quality, fluffy bath towels, these are it! Very happy my purchase and highly recommend. Show reply
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

purchased three towels

Quality good. Too many labels stitched on them. Took for ever to remove a couple of them.
Would probably buy again. Show details
Arlie
Arlie16 posts

Beautiful blanket

I've bought several bedding items from Canningvale, and they've all been of excellent quality. My latest purchase, a navy Luxury Cotton Waffle Blanket, looks lovely and the quality is consistent. Delivery was incredibly fast. Customer service is exemplary too! Show details ·  1
Cathy A.
Cathy A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Canningvale!!

I bought towels, and bedding for 3 Queen beds, as I had 2 towels from them which were probably 5 years old and still in great condition. Had a few issues with the new towels, their customer service was second to none. Express posted replacements immediately, which are perfect. Will never buy anywhere else!!! Very happy with quality and service. Thank you Canningvale!! Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

8 piece royal towel package

Bought for my daughter for her birthday, the colour range was great, the price was good (plus I got a $25 discount for creating an account with them). I ordered on a Friday and I received them Tuesday morning which was fast considering I live in a rural area. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Show details ·  1
Carol
Carol

We keep returning

When the next parcel arrives it will contain another 3 sheet sets for our family. A beautiful product to look at and sheets which make you just say.....aren't these delicious as you relax each night. A very big thank you to Bree for her fantastic customer service when I had some questions. Show details ·  1
Andy
Andy141 posts

dodgy spamming company

I have requested that canningvale remove my details from their systems multiple times, but they keep spamming me. I have no idea why anyone would want towels that have multiple plastic tags on them, I do not buy towels to advertise your dodgy company.
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.

Canningvale stands by their product

I have purchased a lot of sheets, towels, candles etc from Canningvale. Everything is great quality. i had a minor issue with one pillowcase and they replaced it immediately. It is definitely my go-to place for linen. Show reply

Ann N.
Ann N.

I have a cotton polyester mattress topper. Does it go on top of my electric blanket? Or under?

Lulu
Lulu

I'm a Canningvale customer. Your question should go to Canningvale

Moppy

Are your sheets made in China?

Chris
Chris

No - not China - made in India

Moppy

Thank you VERY much for your welcome reply!

Penegeau

Are the Vintage softwash and the alyssa bamboo sheets as thick a sheet as the Palazzo royale are (both in size king single) I'm looking for king single fitted sheets ONLY (not a whole set but don't get much choice through Canningvale :( - something i was hoping you'd changed since i last bought sheets and towels but am saddened to see hasn't happened for the better quality sheets)
i definitely don't want sheets any thinner than the Palazzo's. They're already borderline in the thickness i'm after. Lovely beautiful sheets, so so soft and buttery satiny smoothe which is great but yeah, just verging on the thinner side, especially for the price.
I've heard the bamboo/cotton ones also stretch out in the fitted sheets too after a little while (our palazzos have as well) Are the cotton softwash and alyssa's likely to do that?

Mary