Bill

BillOrange

The mattress protector

It fitted the bed (3/4 or king single) and there was a mattress topper on the mattress. There was enough depth to cover all and I am very pleased with the product. Canningvale had better be prepared for more orders from me. 5 stars!

Christine

ChristineNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Lusso Cotton Terry Bathrobe

1st I would like to say a huge thank you to the guy on live chat for his help. After describing exactly what I was after he directed me to the item I was looking for. The quality , size and make is excellent. Better than hotel quality and more plush. Will definitely buy again and would highly recommend Canningvale to family and friends. Thank you for the experience from the start to end

Rachel

Rachel

Long lasting and comfy

Towels are long lasting and come up soft and cosy wash after wash. I have bought egyptian cotton towels from canning vale for over a decade and the first ones I bought when beige was in fashion still get used by the doggies. I have bought them as wedding presents and birthday presents and sets for my children when they left home. A quality long lasting reasonably priced towel and australian to boot. You won't be disappointed

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Vintage Softwash Sheet Set and Customer Service

Wonderful sheets , they are so soft and beautiful cotton texture. I love the colour range. Forest green is so lovely. I actually ordered the wrong set by mistake and Carningvale Customer Service was amazing.
They send out a link and my replaced sheet set was in the post and delivered immediately. Impressive.

Mary-Jane

Mary-JaneNortheast, VIC

Brilliant customer service

I made a mistake whilst ordering and didn’t realise until I received my products! I contacted the Customer Service crew and spoke with the lovely Holly. Returns voucher was received within the hour, and new order placed. Thank you so much!

Michele

MichelePerth, WA

Brilliant service

I’ve never purchased on line before and made a complete mess of it. The staff were really efficient when it came to helping me go through the process of returning two items ordered in error. My new sheets and towels are great quality and I will be buying online again with your company.

Excellent mattress.

We purchased a quad core and cannot fault it. Right from the first night it has been a pleasure to sleep on. Didn’t take any getting used to. I would highly recommend this mattress.

RGW

RGWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful sheets

Love my cotton silk blended sheets. They are high quality and so nice and cool in summer. Canningvale support are also lovely to deal with and were extremely fair with their return policy on another item I ordered by mistake. Will definitely order from them again.

Aussie Shopper

Aussie ShopperWestern Australia

Rubbish

I purchased Royal Splendour towels thinking they were the same quality Australian made towels that I had purchased in the past. Sadly when I opened them today to wash them, I could tell immediately that they were not. They ar absolute rubbish, made in India. Two washes later my washing machine was still covered in towel fluff, so I had to wash out the washing machine after washing the towels. I am bitterly disappointed that I spent good money on such rubbish for a Christmas gift. I honestly thought I was buying Australian made. I will not make the same mistake again!

jo

jo

Perfection

An amazing company that goes over and beyond - products are exceptional- quality 100%- I have never received a purchase that I have had to return - delivery prompt and communication is outstanding

Tracy D

Tracy DSydney

Excellent Products and Customer Service

We have been purchasing Canningvale online for over 15 years. Their products are second to none. We use their towels and sheets, blankets and pillows. Their range is huge and delivery is great. Highly recommend.

Lynne

LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect gift

Towels for a Christmas gift we had a few hiccups but were promptly sorted by the lovely canningvale staff so thank you for being on the ball

Dan

Dan

Best linen in the world!!!! I love it my dog loves it happy days!!!

Amazing quality and well designed. Best black Friday sale purchase I ever made. The sheets are so comfortable and durable

Anne Hunter

Anne Hunter Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The girls are just so helpful

I was so happy with the girls at carrington they have been so helpful with my order and helping me return my order because I ordered the wrong product.

Kathy

KathyDarling Downs, QLD

Royal Splendour Towels

Reading the reviews, I think mostly everyone spoke for me. To actually be able to buy the brand on line is just so good. I have previously only seen the product in store.
Service is just so good and any communications I have had, I feel as if I know these people personally. This is not how one feels when dealing face to face in stores at most places.
Will certainly be ordering more quality products in the future.
Keep up the great work!

Domino.

Domino.Far North Queensland, QLD

Palazzo Royale & Alessia sheet sets.

Anne

AnneHobart, TAS

PERFECT TOWELS

I could not be happier than I am with the towels recently purchased - 2 bath sheets, hand towels and bath mat. Superb quality like none other. I will be slowly removing my old towels and replace with Canningvale.

Spooks47

Spooks47Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Canningvale Australia towels and service

Rose

RoseVictoria

There is a god!!

Thanks to my husband we've just purchased our 3rd set of Lustro Bamboo Sheets. So soft and silky. Bye bye worlds softest sheets, hello Canningvale.

Candy

CandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent after customer service

Awesome product even though its alittle more expensive but money well spent! The customer service is the best I've experienced. Very reliable, responsive and very efficient. Will never go anywhere else to buy sheets! Thank you for making it such a pleasant experience.