Listing monitored by Canningvale

Jan
Jan

Beautiful scent and packaging

Purchased Peaches and Cream candles and diffuser. Lovely scent and pretty packaging. Will certainly try other fragrances. Very fastshipping also

Lccs
LccsDarling Downs, QLD

Had excellent service & am extremely happy with all the help I was given.

I had a problem with a sheet which was quickly & efficently sorted out. All the time I had friendly service & when I have put in orders by the phone I have the same good service.

Excellent service

Fast as delivery! I ordered on a Wednesday and had delivery on the Monday, and when I had an issue with a product and uploaded photos they sent out a new product the that day and it arrived before the end of the week. They take care of their customers which is so rare these days. I will definitely be ordering again!

lesson 1 research compan
lesson 1 research companMelbourne, Victoria

Excellent value for money great service and delivery

I have wanted new sheets for sometime received my items in three days. Warm flannel sheets washed and dried them finished in the dryer for ten minutes. Wow fluffy snuggling in them was gorgeous. Thank you again thrilled with my purchase.

Tasmania
TasmaniaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best People to Deal With - An excellent company all around.

Exemplary customer service

Such a pleasure to find a company where real people answer queries so quickly and generously! My mistake of not applying a discount code was corrected for me, and the saved money refunded within 15 minutes of my email! ...all well after regular business hours. Amazing!

Happy Camper
Happy CamperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and Quality Product

Was so happy with the turnaround from the online order to receiving it (48hrs) and the quality is fantastic. I will certainly be coming back to them.

Tid
Tid

Outstanding product and service

Excellent quality products together with helpful, courteous customer service. The towels I ordered were thick, soft and exactly as presented in their advertising. Delivery was very quick. Very impressed with the Canningvale company and to top it off it is Australian owned, I have no hesitation in recommending their products to family and friends.

Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.Mid North Coast, NSW

I was recently in touch with Canningvale about a product, I had purchased in the last 5years, that had developed a fault and I couldn’t be happier with the quick and courteous response and replacement of the said item.
A great company to deal with in all ways.

Danny
DannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service, Quality Linen⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wanda Collins
Wanda Collins South West, WA

Unbelievable Service

Customer care/service was unbelievably amazing. Nothing was too much . Easy to deal with when my order was changed. Extremely satisfied.

Kazza Z.
Kazza Z.

Do not purchase unless you want annoying spam

Products are ok, but be prepared to get spammed with unwanted marketing. Their opt out does not work. Terrible to deal with.

Pauline
PaulineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fabulous Quality- Royal Splendour Bath Sheets

Great customer service - very helpful when I phoned 1800 number to amend my order. Their ordering process and delivery was very quick

Jane M.
Jane M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Problem solved!

Very happy with the Customer Service I received. A small problem resolved quickly and nothing is too much trouble! I will definitely be buying Canningvale again and can't recommend them highly enough!

Des
DesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Very happy with the sheet and duvet sets. Much better than I thought and at least not made in China

Read more reviews - page 2

Moppy
Moppyasked

Are your sheets made in China?

penegeauasked

Are the Vintage softwash and the alyssa bamboo sheets as thick a sheet as the Palazzo royale are (both in size king single) I'm looking for king single fitted sheets ONLY (not a whole set but don't get much choice through Canningvale :( - something i was hoping you'd changed since i last bought sheets and towels but am saddened to see hasn't happened for the better quality sheets)
i definitely don't want sheets any thinner than the Palazzo's. They're already borderline in the thickness i'm after. Lovely beautiful sheets, so so soft and buttery satiny smoothe which is great but yeah, just verging on the thinner side, especially for the price.
I've heard the bamboo/cotton ones also stretch out in the fitted sheets too after a little while (our palazzos have as well) Are the cotton softwash and alyssa's likely to do that?

Mary
Mary

I'm sorry but I can't comment on the Palazzo Royale as I have never had them. The bamboo sheets are beautifully soft and lovely to feel. I bought the classic cotton softwash for hubby as he sweats in bed and are better for him. They are thicker than the bamboo sheets and, even though I've only had them for a few months, I really don't think they would stretch. I've found both types of sheets of good quality and they suit our purposes.

Thank you!

Hi Penegeau,

Mary is exactly right, the Alessia is soft and smooth are made from a Bamboo/Cotton blend this makes it great for hot sleepers or just someone who is wanting something soft and beautiful to sleep on.

The same goes for the Vintage, this is 100% Cotton so it is light and very easy to care for.

The Palazzo Royale is a 1000 thread count so it is quite a lot thicker than both the Alessia and Vintage, it is still very smooth and soft as you would know but yes the Alessia and Vintage are definitely not as heavy or thick.

As for the stretchiness, this definitely shouldn't happen and all of our products are covered under a 5 year warranty if this does occur.

You might like our Mille collection which is 1000 thread count and 100% cotton, you can view this here https://www.canningvale.com/bedroom/collections/mille-1000-thread-count-sheets/ we are also restocking this in the next few days :)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else at all :)

Kind Regards,
Canningvale Team

Ummu Hassan
Ummu Hassanasked

Where is the Western Australia store address I couldn't find on the website.

Hi Ummu,

Thank you for getting in contact.

We don't have any physical stores, we are an online only store.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Canningvale Team

Get an answer from our members and Canningvale representatives