4.5

212 reviews · Statistics

87% · 18420 · 9%

Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (110)
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CHRIS HUNT
CHRIS HUNTSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

5 star service here

This is one of those rare top tier companies you encounter these days. Super service including speedy shipping and excellent products..nothing better than this. Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben2 posts

Haven't Even Received My Canningvale Sheets!

I would love to review my sheets, however after ordering two weeks ago, they haven't been shipped yet!

Very frustrating experience given I have just purchased a new bed (different size) and it has arrived, so has the mattress and quilt covers but Canningvale still haven't even shipped my new sheets yet.

Wouldn't order from these guys, unless you don't mind a long wait. Show details

Bobby S.
Bobby S.

If you want a promo code for checkout CVNB12

Got a free promo code, thought id post it for people to use
Clearygirl
ClearygirlWAPerth, WA9 posts

Towels thin but service excellent

Ordered two bath towels but unfortunately were very thin so only 3 stars for product. Very disappointing. More like Target towels. However customer service was excellent with processing refund so 5 stars for them Show details
Kylie
KylieNSWSydney, NSW11 posts

Angela R
Angela RQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Egyptian Royale Towels

Thick, sumptuous and luxurious is how I would describe these highly absorbent bath sheets. Incredible quality and look amazing in my bathroom. I also got the hand towels and face washer to match. If you’re after the highest quality, fluffy bath towels, these are it! Very happy my purchase and highly recommend. Show reply
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

purchased three towels

Quality good. Too many labels stitched on them. Took for ever to remove a couple of them.
Would probably buy again. Show details
Arlie
Arlie16 posts

Beautiful blanket

I've bought several bedding items from Canningvale, and they've all been of excellent quality. My latest purchase, a navy Luxury Cotton Waffle Blanket, looks lovely and the quality is consistent. Delivery was incredibly fast. Customer service is exemplary too! Show details ·  1
Cathy A.
Cathy A.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Canningvale!!

I bought towels, and bedding for 3 Queen beds, as I had 2 towels from them which were probably 5 years old and still in great condition. Had a few issues with the new towels, their customer service was second to none. Express posted replacements immediately, which are perfect. Will never buy anywhere else!!! Very happy with quality and service. Thank you Canningvale!! Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

8 piece royal towel package

Bought for my daughter for her birthday, the colour range was great, the price was good (plus I got a $25 discount for creating an account with them). I ordered on a Friday and I received them Tuesday morning which was fast considering I live in a rural area. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Show details ·  1
Carol
Carol

We keep returning

When the next parcel arrives it will contain another 3 sheet sets for our family. A beautiful product to look at and sheets which make you just say.....aren't these delicious as you relax each night. A very big thank you to Bree for her fantastic customer service when I had some questions. Show details ·  1
Andy
Andy136 posts

dodgy spamming company

I have requested that canningvale remove my details from their systems multiple times, but they keep spamming me. I have no idea why anyone would want towels that have multiple plastic tags on them, I do not buy towels to advertise your dodgy company.
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.

Canningvale stands by their product

I have purchased a lot of sheets, towels, candles etc from Canningvale. Everything is great quality. i had a minor issue with one pillowcase and they replaced it immediately. It is definitely my go-to place for linen. Show reply
Kim L.
Kim L.NSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

AMAZING WARRANTY

I had a set of sheets rip. I sent in photos. Within a week a replacement set arrived in the mail. No questions asked , no arguing, EASY!!!! I will but all my sheets from this company in the future. Their service deserves my loyalty. Show details ·  1
Wensdayu
Wensdayu2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great customer service

I ordered sheets unfortunately the sheet set was 2 different sizes, when I contacted Canningvale they were all to happy to replace the sheet set, Very happy with the response and quick replies. Would highly recommend Canningvale to anyone. Products are great too. Show details ·  1

Ann N.
Ann N.

I have a cotton polyester mattress topper. Does it go on top of my electric blanket? Or under?

Lulu
Lulu

I'm a Canningvale customer. Your question should go to Canningvale

Moppy

Are your sheets made in China?

Chris
Chris

No - not China - made in India

Moppy

Thank you VERY much for your welcome reply!

Penegeau

Are the Vintage softwash and the alyssa bamboo sheets as thick a sheet as the Palazzo royale are (both in size king single) I'm looking for king single fitted sheets ONLY (not a whole set but don't get much choice through Canningvale :( - something i was hoping you'd changed since i last bought sheets and towels but am saddened to see hasn't happened for the better quality sheets)
i definitely don't want sheets any thinner than the Palazzo's. They're already borderline in the thickness i'm after. Lovely beautiful sheets, so so soft and buttery satiny smoothe which is great but yeah, just verging on the thinner side, especially for the price.
I've heard the bamboo/cotton ones also stretch out in the fitted sheets too after a little while (our palazzos have as well) Are the cotton softwash and alyssa's likely to do that?

Mary