Canningvale

Delivery lie

While the couch I purchased is great the included delivery almost cost me my couch. Canningvale don’t have a delivery system, they outsource, which means the delivery is to the street address not into your home. This is not clearly stated at any point during purchasing. If it hadn’t been for a lovely couple of men who helped me bring it to my apartment my couch would of been left on the side of the road during a hard rubbish collection on my street.

Absolute Dream to sleep on.

Palazzo Linea 1000 count Luxury. Great quality and they are a absolute Dream to sleep on, I normally have trouble with tangled hair as I am a restless sleeper, but after using these pillow slips my hair is a lot less tangled.
They also feel amazing to sleep on.
Karen Hadfield

Great Service.

We have often used online shopping with Canningvale for both personal and gift shopping.
In our most recent purchase we created a delivery problem which was handled quickly and efficiently by staff.
Highly recommend dealing with Canningvale.
Thelma and Peter Dawson

Perfect

The quilt covers are amazing quality, and the service has been extraordinary! Highly recommend their services. Their quilts wash wonderfully as well, and they have lasted for a very long time
Shipping was prompt.

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear you like your Canningvale quilts!

Quality can't be beaten

I have been using Canningvale towels and sheets for many years. This year I've added a mattress, pillow tops for mattresses, waterproof mattress covers, wool quilts and pillows. All but the mattress are washable, and have a 5 year warranty. I've actually machine washed and line dried a pillow, which now looks and feels like the others.

Hi Emcee, Thanks so much for this lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear you are such a loyal customer and are happy with all your Canningvale products! We are sure you'll continue to enjoy them well beyond the 5 year warranty - and for your knowledge, the mattresses have a 10 year manufacturing warranty too! Kind Regards, Canningvale

I trust this company

Have bought many items - sets of sheets, towels, chairs and several quilt covers from Canningvale recently. I am thrilled to have found their online site. The quality of goods I've received has been outstanding. (Only gripe is that towels - though great quality - could be thicker.) In summary Canningvale make super quality homeward, does fantastic deals, and are responsive to customers.

Hi Lynee, Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear you are happy with all your Canningvale products! If you prefer a thicker towel, we would highly recommend a high-GSM towel such as our Aria collection! Kind Regards, Canningvale

Consistent quality

I have purchased towels, sheets, quilts, tea towels, underlay and bath mats from Canningvale. Every product is made to high standard, ensuring it lasts forever (my towels are 10 years old and still look new). I know anything I order from Canningvale will last for many years to come

Customer service

Asked customer service if I could have a flannelette sheet set delivered within 24 hours due to a visitor unexpectedly visiting from a very warm climate to Melbourne's winter. The warehouse was contacted and I was emailed within the hour that it would be given priority in shipping. I received the set early the next day. Just perfect. Quality is amazing. Our visitor loved them! Thank you so much.

I love going to bed

5 years ago I took a gamble on online shopping and found Canningvale. I can't fault this company as yet.

Affordable prices on luxurious feel sheets and quilt covers. Colors are soft and relaxing and the whites are crisp like mums old bed linen. Soft and fluffy flannelette for those cold winter nights and cool fresh feeling bamboo for the hot summer ones.

No more broken nails from trying to stretch your fitted sheet over the mattress, and your feet will stay warm under the top sheet with the generous length. No need to fight with hubby for your side of the sheet either.

The soft fluffy towels will keep you and your kids dry for years.

Fast delivery and the rewards program is better than your fly buys.

There's nothing like having a hot shower and slipping in between a beautiful set of these sheets.

Wow! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear you are still loving our products :) We are sure we'll see you shopping with us again soon!

Top Quality Towels

Have just received a 7-piece set of Egyptian Royale towels in Verdura Green. Quality is excellent & colour is as portrayed on website. I ordered online & towels were received 3 business days after placing order. Canningvale & Australia Post both kept me informed of progress of order. Very, very pleased!

Thank you for your feedback Margaret! Glad to hear how pleased you are with your purchase :)

Aust Post let them down

My first order was lost in the mail by Australia Post so i contacted Canningvale and they promptly sent me a replacement without any fuss....i recommend them if you want quality and no hassle service

Hi Tony, Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that you haven't yet received your order. Can you please email info@canningvale.com with your order number so we can locate it for you? Kind Regards Canningvale.

Very good product

Recommended product we are very happy.
Will buy from you again.
Excellent quality and arrived in good order for us

Courteous helpful simple and speedy

Great service - haven't opened the goods yet as it's a gift but the service was excellent - including being able to speak to a real person - Lucy - who was very helpful. Makes such a difference. Goods have been delivered within two days. Wonderful!

Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear you have had a good experience with Canningvale!

Good

I recently purchased the Lana Washable NZ Wool Quilt online, the service was impeccable.

Sadly, the protective zipped plastic cover the quilt arrived in was in disarray and the quilt itself was filthy.

I had to wash the quilt before use due to the dirt and dust, which was an inconvenience, however it cleaned up very well.

As for the warmth factor, I've had warmer, I wouldn't recommend if superior warmth is an imperative, but it's cosy enough.

The price was very competitive but overall, due to the state the item arrived in, I'm a little reluctant to purchase something as large as a quilt from Canningvale in the future.

I opted not to return the quilt in exchange for another, as I was curious to see how effective washing the quilt would be, there were no dramas thankfully.

Previous purchases from Canningvale, such as quilt covers and pillow cases, have been faultless, I feel I should mention.

Canningvale's prices are good and their prompt delivery is really great. I would purchase from them again, but I'll stick to smaller items, such as tea towels and sheets.

Updated - 29/11/18

Canningvale graciously forwarded a $20 store credit towards any future purchases for my trouble.

Atlast Excellent Service THANK YOU

It was my first time buying from Canningvale the experience was unbelievable. I had a conversation with Lucy and it was a pleasure speaking with her very friendly and extremely helpful to my request. Thank you all for the excellent service will definitely use this site again very happy.

Hi Sue, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience! Kind Regards, Canningvale Team

A pleasure to deal with

I have bought many products over the years and have always been happy with the price, quality and delivery times. On the rare occasion I have had any issues with a product the staff have been exceptionally helpful and have resolved any problems without fuss. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Hi mjammo, Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our product and service. Kind Regards Canningvale Team

Soft luxurious sheets!

I recently purchased a Canningvale Mattress protector and sheets. The sheets are like nothing i've had before. Beautiful to sleep in, super soft and I'll be back to purchase more for sure!!

Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your purchase :)

Great products, great service!

Quilt covers and sheets fantastic quality and I love the mattress topper. Have one on my bed and on my bed in my caravan.

Thanks Pam, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our products! Kind Regards Canningvale

Very happy with Canningvale

I have bought several sheet sets and quilt covers from Canningvale and the quality is great. The softest sheets I have seen so far. One of the quilt covers was faulty, contacted canningvale, provided photos and within ten minutes I received an email that they will be sending a new quilt cover. Their products and as well as the customer service is great.

Hi Lidija, Thank you for your feedback and review! Kind Regards Canningvale

Super slow shipping

The first time I ordered from Canningvale was in December for a Christmas gift. I bought a QS quilt. The order was delayed and the company at the time, seemed indifferent to my urgency.
Last week I ordered a Double quilt on the same day that I ordered other things online. Those other items have arrived and I am yet to get notice from Canningvale as to the status of my order.
The only thing keeping me here is the quality of their product. Shipping is super slow. I've seen snails move faster.

Hi Mel, We are terribly sorry for the slow despatch, since last year we have changed couriers and warehouses so orders are being despatched next business day. Can you please tell us your order number so we can find out where your order has got to? Kind Regards CanningvaleOrder #400060583Thanks Mel, we have emailed you with your tracking information.

Has anyone bought a sofa from Canningvale? Would love some opinions before buying a sofa online!
Hi Emmy, Apologies for not getting back to you about your query! If you haven't already purchased a sofa from us, I thought it would be worth mentioning that all our sofas come with a 7 day no questions asked returns policy as well as a 5 year limited warranty. If you have any further questions about our sofas please email info@canningvale,com and we would be more than happy to answer them for you :) Kind Regards Canningvale

I am wanting to buy new 100% Cotton Sheets which won't cost me a fortune,as unable to feel these buying on line,please recommend best buy. I like a crisp but soft feel.Reading reviews seem like sizes may not be genorous,is this the case ????? Looking forward to hearing back from you.
If you are after a crisp feel, I would recommend their Palazzo 1000TC range, generous sizing and a wonderful crisp and durable sheet set.Morgan & Finch 600 thread count are good sized and feature a soft crisp feel. Wash incredibly well.

Canningvale