Canningvale

Very good product

Recommended product we are very happy.
Will buy from you again.
Excellent quality and arrived in good order for us

Courteous helpful simple and speedy

Great service - haven't opened the goods yet as it's a gift but the service was excellent - including being able to speak to a real person - Lucy - who was very helpful. Makes such a difference. Goods have been delivered within two days. Wonderful!

Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear you have had a good experience with Canningvale!

Good

I recently purchased the Lana Washable NZ Wool Quilt online, the service was impeccable.

Sadly, the protective zipped plastic cover the quilt arrived in was in disarray and the quilt itself was filthy.

I had to wash the quilt before use due to the dirt and dust, which was an inconvenience, however it cleaned up very well.

As for the warmth factor, I've had warmer, I wouldn't recommend if superior warmth is an imperative, but it's cosy enough.

The price was very competitive but overall, due to the state the item arrived in, I'm a little reluctant to purchase something as large as a quilt from Canningvale in the future.

I opted not to return the quilt in exchange for another, as I was curious to see how effective washing the quilt would be, there were no dramas thankfully.

Previous purchases from Canningvale, such as quilt covers and pillow cases, have been faultless, I feel I should mention.

Canningvale's prices are good and their prompt delivery is really great. I would purchase from them again, but I'll stick to smaller items, such as tea towels and sheets.

Updated - 29/11/18

Canningvale graciously forwarded a $20 store credit towards any future purchases for my trouble.

Atlast Excellent Service THANK YOU

It was my first time buying from Canningvale the experience was unbelievable. I had a conversation with Lucy and it was a pleasure speaking with her very friendly and extremely helpful to my request. Thank you all for the excellent service will definitely use this site again very happy.

Hi Sue, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience! Kind Regards, Canningvale Team

A pleasure to deal with

I have bought many products over the years and have always been happy with the price, quality and delivery times. On the rare occasion I have had any issues with a product the staff have been exceptionally helpful and have resolved any problems without fuss. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Hi mjammo, Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our product and service. Kind Regards Canningvale Team

Soft luxurious sheets!

I recently purchased a Canningvale Mattress protector and sheets. The sheets are like nothing i've had before. Beautiful to sleep in, super soft and I'll be back to purchase more for sure!!

Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your purchase :)

Great products, great service!

Quilt covers and sheets fantastic quality and I love the mattress topper. Have one on my bed and on my bed in my caravan.

Thanks Pam, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our products! Kind Regards Canningvale

Very happy with Canningvale

I have bought several sheet sets and quilt covers from Canningvale and the quality is great. The softest sheets I have seen so far. One of the quilt covers was faulty, contacted canningvale, provided photos and within ten minutes I received an email that they will be sending a new quilt cover. Their products and as well as the customer service is great.

Hi Lidija, Thank you for your feedback and review! Kind Regards Canningvale

Super slow shipping

The first time I ordered from Canningvale was in December for a Christmas gift. I bought a QS quilt. The order was delayed and the company at the time, seemed indifferent to my urgency.
Last week I ordered a Double quilt on the same day that I ordered other things online. Those other items have arrived and I am yet to get notice from Canningvale as to the status of my order.
The only thing keeping me here is the quality of their product. Shipping is super slow. I've seen snails move faster.

Hi Mel, We are terribly sorry for the slow despatch, since last year we have changed couriers and warehouses so orders are being despatched next business day. Can you please tell us your order number so we can find out where your order has got to? Kind Regards CanningvaleOrder #400060583Thanks Mel, we have emailed you with your tracking information.

Beautiful Mille Sheets and First Rate Customer Service

For quite some years I have used Canningvale Mille Sheets.
They do not feel like percale, nor other 'cotton blend', sheets - they feel exactly as they should for 1,000 thread 100% cotton high quality sheets. Simply wonderful. I used them both summer and winter.
I hope Canningvale make them forever - as they are the only sheets I ever buy.
They are a perfect fit for my bed. They wash beautifully. Maybe I am fussy - but I do iron my sheets, and they continue to look beautiful and fresh.
They are made in India - where so many other quality bed linens are. Not much made in Australia these days, and "Australian Made" is sadly no gurantee of quality anyhow.
I wait for their sales, and buy direct from Canningvale online.
The Customer Service provided by the Canningvale staff is absolutely outstanding. It is so refreshing to deal with their staff - who truly want you to be a satisfied customer. They will do everything within their power to make things right if there is a problem.
I cannot recommend Canninvale highly enough.

Canningvale Royale Splendour Towels

Very disappointed in 2 Royale Splendour Towels purchased - after 2 washes loose threads were evident all over both towels. Our previous Canningvale towels have always been a good quality towel - these certainly are not.
Although they were purchased 2 years ago, it still annoys me!!

Return & replacement - Fantastic Customer Service!

Canningvale were having a great sale and I decided to purchase some new bedding. The online order process was very straight forward, and their rewards program is a great incentive to stay loyal to the business for future transactions. My order took a week to get to me in WA (pretty normal timeframe), and upon receiving the items, I decided that I wanted to return the mattress protector as the waterproofing was just too noisy and thick. Unfortunately our sheet set also had a few obvious orange stains on them, so I informed Ashleigh Fuller from Customer Support of the return and damaged sheets, and she was nothing less than AMAZING! I received a full replacement on the sheet set and a full refund for the mattress protector. Although a few hiccups, I will consider purchasing from Canningvale again simply because of their warranty and customer service.

Beautiful sheets

My rose-coloured, vintage-wash single sheets are a delight to look at and sleep in, with a lovely crisp but soft feel. Paired with my burgundy comforter, they are gorgeous. The sizing of the sheets is generous, although the pillowcase could be a little bigger. I have only washed them once so far, in warm water and Softly, with a bit of vinegar in the final rinse, and they have come up beautifully. A little crinkly, but I think it's part of the design and I actually like it. Just be careful of oils though, for those of you who use them as moisturisers...all sheets will show oil stains, but these particularly. Best to forget the oils when these vintage wash sheets are on the bed.

Wow! These sheets are great!

I bought my first pair of flannel sheets last winter and I cannot wait for winter to come back around to put these back on the bed. The quality is lovely and they are so snuggly, it is like hopping into a warm hug when these sheets are on the bed. I would highly recommend this brand for quality and price - a rare combination.

Gorgeous Quality

I love canningvale.com . The quality is of the highest standard. The website is user friendly. The delivery time is fast. I purchase towels, bathmats, sheets & doona covers from canningvale and have never had an issue.

Comfort and joy (well, value anyway)

Saw a good deal on queen sheet sets. Was so impressed that I bought two more. Quality, price, delivery , all boxes ticked.

Love!

I ordered the Royale Luxury Knit Throw - Valentini and its beautiful! It came in good time and feels and looks lovely. They have afterpay available as well. I will defiantly be ordering from Canningvale again next time I want something!

Shrinking sheets

The sheets feel beautiful but they shrink. They did send replacements and they have shrunk too, we have 8 pillow cases that are unusable due to the extent of the shrinking and a king sheet that practically lifts the mattress because it’s too small and the flat sheet does not hang on the sides due to shrinking. We won’t be buying these again.

Absolutely luxurious feeling

I recently bought new Canningvale bath towel sets. They would have to be the most luxurious feeling towels that I have used for quite a while. They are so soft and dry you so well. The bath mat is so good to walk on it makes me want to have a bath or shower just so I can use the mat. The delivery time was good and the goods come so well packaged. They would make the perfect gift for someone and it would be a gift that I would love to receive.

Perfect Customer Service

I had the pleasure of dealing with Canningvale regarding a warranty claim on a set of sheets.The service provided by Ashleigh was exceptional.My query & claim were addressed immediately with a replacement offered & sent.Wish other stores could provide such great customer after care service.