Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

Tribu bathtowel

The Tribu Bath towel was a definite success with my husband. The size was a little larger then his previous towels. On opening the package the towel was very very soft and even now after several washes it is still very soft and the absorbency is awesome. It feels Luxurious. The design pattern also looked great in the bathroom and the quality was excellent.

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Efficient Staff and Wonderful Products.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has gone down

SocialSoupMel

SocialSoupMel

Amazing Quality

I have made quite a few purchases from Canningvale over the years and find that the quality is fantastic and the prices are reasonable. Don't settle for less, purchase a quality brand.

Delivery lie

While the couch I purchased is great the included delivery almost cost me my couch. Canningvale don’t have a delivery system, they outsource, which means the delivery is to the street address not into your home. This is not clearly stated at any point during purchasing. If it hadn’t been for a lovely couple of men who helped me bring it to my apartment my couch would of been left on the side of the road during a hard rubbish collection on my street.

Karen Hadfield

Karen HadfieldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolute Dream to sleep on.

Palazzo Linea 1000 count Luxury. Great quality and they are a absolute Dream to sleep on, I normally have trouble with tangled hair as I am a restless sleeper, but after using these pillow slips my hair is a lot less tangled.
They also feel amazing to sleep on.
Karen Hadfield

Peter and Thelma Dawson

Peter and Thelma DawsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service.

We have often used online shopping with Canningvale for both personal and gift shopping.
In our most recent purchase we created a delivery problem which was handled quickly and efficiently by staff.
Highly recommend dealing with Canningvale.
Thelma and Peter Dawson

Anonymous

AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The quilt covers are amazing quality, and the service has been extraordinary! Highly recommend their services. Their quilts wash wonderfully as well, and they have lasted for a very long time
Shipping was prompt.

Canningvale S.Canningvale

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear you like your Canningvale quilts!

Emcee

Emcee

Quality can't be beaten

I have been using Canningvale towels and sheets for many years. This year I've added a mattress, pillow tops for mattresses, waterproof mattress covers, wool quilts and pillows. All but the mattress are washable, and have a 5 year warranty. I've actually machine washed and line dried a pillow, which now looks and feels like the others.

Lynee

LyneePerth, WA

I trust this company

Have bought many items - sets of sheets, towels, chairs and several quilt covers from Canningvale recently. I am thrilled to have found their online site. The quality of goods I've received has been outstanding. (Only gripe is that towels - though great quality - could be thicker.) In summary Canningvale make super quality homeward, does fantastic deals, and are responsive to customers.

My2cents

My2centsPeel, WA

Consistent quality

I have purchased towels, sheets, quilts, tea towels, underlay and bath mats from Canningvale. Every product is made to high standard, ensuring it lasts forever (my towels are 10 years old and still look new). I know anything I order from Canningvale will last for many years to come

Customer service

Asked customer service if I could have a flannelette sheet set delivered within 24 hours due to a visitor unexpectedly visiting from a very warm climate to Melbourne's winter. The warehouse was contacted and I was emailed within the hour that it would be given priority in shipping. I received the set early the next day. Just perfect. Quality is amazing. Our visitor loved them! Thank you so much.

Cheryl K

Cheryl KSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love going to bed

Canningvale S.Canningvale

Wow! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear you are still loving our products :) We are sure we'll see you shopping with us again soon!

Margaret

Margaret

Top Quality Towels

Have just received a 7-piece set of Egyptian Royale towels in Verdura Green. Quality is excellent & colour is as portrayed on website. I ordered online & towels were received 3 business days after placing order. Canningvale & Australia Post both kept me informed of progress of order. Very, very pleased!

Canningvale S.Canningvale

Thank you for your feedback Margaret! Glad to hear how pleased you are with your purchase :)

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Aust Post let them down

My first order was lost in the mail by Australia Post so i contacted Canningvale and they promptly sent me a replacement without any fuss....i recommend them if you want quality and no hassle service

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Very good product

Recommended product we are very happy.
Will buy from you again.
Excellent quality and arrived in good order for us

MargyMar

MargyMarRiverview

Courteous helpful simple and speedy

Great service - haven't opened the goods yet as it's a gift but the service was excellent - including being able to speak to a real person - Lucy - who was very helpful. Makes such a difference. Goods have been delivered within two days. Wonderful!

Canningvale S.Canningvale

Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear you have had a good experience with Canningvale!

Nina661

Nina661Melbourne, Vic

Good

Atlast Excellent Service THANK YOU

It was my first time buying from Canningvale the experience was unbelievable. I had a conversation with Lucy and it was a pleasure speaking with her very friendly and extremely helpful to my request. Thank you all for the excellent service will definitely use this site again very happy.

mjammo

mjammo

A pleasure to deal with

I have bought many products over the years and have always been happy with the price, quality and delivery times. On the rare occasion I have had any issues with a product the staff have been exceptionally helpful and have resolved any problems without fuss. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

EmmyD

EmmyDasked

Has anyone bought a sofa from Canningvale? Would love some opinions before buying a sofa online!

Hi Emmy,

Apologies for not getting back to you about your query!

If you haven't already purchased a sofa from us, I thought it would be worth mentioning that all our sofas come with a 7 day no questions asked returns policy as well as a 5 year limited warranty.

If you have any further questions about our sofas please email info@canningvale,com and we would be more than happy to answer them for you :)

Kind Regards

Polly

Pollyasked

I am wanting to buy new 100% Cotton Sheets which won't cost me a fortune,as unable to feel these buying on line,please recommend best buy. I like a crisp but soft feel.Reading reviews seem like sizes may not be genorous,is this the case ?????
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Gab
Gab

If you are after a crisp feel, I would recommend their Palazzo 1000TC range, generous sizing and a wonderful crisp and durable sheet set.

Marti
Marti

Morgan & Finch 600 thread count are good sized and feature a soft crisp feel. Wash incredibly well.

Get an answer from our members and Canningvale representatives