Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Addicted to Audio

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (24)

Excellent customer service

I recently purchased R175 Sennheiser headphones online and were on my doorstep in 2 days with a follow up courtesy email from George.
Brilliant traditional customer service and excellent quality products to match..

Ross G.
Ross G.Illawarra, NSW

These guys advertise products that they don't have - beware about shopping here!

I bought a stereo audio product from Addicted to Audio. Their website clearly stated that product was in stock. Received order confirmation, delivery confirmation and my credit card was charged. Later I got a notice saying the product was unavailable. I advise people NOT to shop from this store.

Speedy and Fast

Have ordered a set of IEM's and these arrived quickly exactly as described and sound better than the reviews I have read.

Always professional

The sales assistants know their stuff, dedicated and good old fashioned customer service.
Taking the time to understand the requirement and offer solutions based on budget.
I have been to the store twice in sydney and can't complain. Some times retailers have that i dont give a crap attitude not here.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atrocious customer service

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Tony M.
Tony M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top class after sale service

Smoothest warranty claim and greatest service that I ever had.
Remote control of the Focal soundbar was found faulty about 6 month after purchase. Rang Addicted to Audio and they offered me a new remote for free and the remote was send out the next day.
Auspost lost the remote during the transit. After heard my frustration with Auspost Addicted to Audio decided to send me another one for free.
By the way the soundbar itself is brilliant.

Jimbo
JimboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

This is the second set of headphones that I have purchased from Addicted and I could not be more impressed. I ordered on Wednesday morning and they were shipped that afternoon and delivered Thursday afternoon by Australia Post Express. Happy with the Sennheiser RS 175 headphones, very happy with Addicted to Audio for both service and price and even happy with Australia Post for next day delivery.

Lance Y.
Lance Y.Sydney, NSW

Bricks and mortar shops are still essential.

I purchased a set of In-ear headphones last week online. Unfortunately with Covid and the resulting transport from Victoria issues, my product was lost in transit. I decided to visit the Newtown store and pickup direct there. I spoke with Arthur and another staff member there and was highly impressed with their knowledge and friendly service. Ended up spending more on another product on special that day and discovered an amayzing Naim product I was unaware had been released which will purchase in the near future.

Audio Boy
Audio BoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Audiophile quality products and services

Excellent Audio Store. I ordered an item the website listed in stock over the wekend. I was emailed on the Monday saying that the product was out of stock and was given an estimated restrock date. I emphasized that I needed it to arrive by a certain date and would prefer a refund if it didn't arrive in stock to meet that deadline. Store was happy to refund. The stock arrived two days before the date and the store called to see what I wanted to do. I told them to give it a shot of delivery (Melbourne to Brisbane). The item was in my hands less than 24 hours after it arrived in their warehouse. Excellent service, excellent communication, excellent products.

Kade Q.
Kade Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

overpriced product and horrific customer service

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really easy purchase!

I recently purchased a Bose Revolve Bluetooth speaker.
The product was in stock and on sale, even shipped and delivered within a week! So happy that I found these store.

Horrible after purchase service.

Provided me with a pair of faulty speakers that were $3000+ and refused to provide a refund.

I was then told that I could take it to the repair centre myself and that if no fault was found they would charge me for checking. This is not as per Victorian legal requirements from a retailer.

Will soon be raising this as a complaint with Consumer Affairs Victoria and the ACCC.

dbeletich
dbeletichHunter Region, NSW

Terrible after sales service/ warranty

Purchased a AudioQuest usb cable for my new dac, the cable did not work! The cable provided with the dac worked (and a cable from jacar)
I returned the cable the warranty department emailed me that they could not find ay fault with the cable, so i called them , the tech told that it worked, and wanted to argue. I asked to speak to the manager , and asked for a refund he said it was not a faulty product but a return, and i would have to pay postage $25. I said to him moral to story is dont buy online, he agreed!!
Addicted to audio online is Not recomended

Mike ronan
Mike ronanPerth, WA

Recently purchased some focal headphones from the store. Staff excellent very patient spent a lot of time with me.

Top end hi fi store with professional
Staff to match. Their product range
Is excellent with ample products to demo and includes a very large selection of high end headphones
Very happy with purchase,

Spc
Spc

Great business to deal with.

I got a pair of kef Q550's of the Sydney store and a Kef Q650 of their website. Arthur was a complete legend and rang me at each stage to say the payment was processed and when they were shipped. Plus I got an email from George, the Managing Director who thanked me for the purchases. Great business to deal with and I will be using them again. I am in QLD and the shipping was fast.