Online store and Physical store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Looser

LooserWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tried to buy

Advertised headphones no stock. Offered more expensive products as replacement. Same old scam wave the bait and reel them in. Seems it is common online ploy. Would not deal again.

Product Purchased1More Triple Driver Headphones

Oli

OliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

sony wf 1000xm3 earbuds

I was looking for new headphones and talked to the staff via email before purchasing them. They were very friendly, helpful and the product arrived very quickly. I also got a small discount subscribing to their newsletter. Highly recommended.

Gareth G.

Gareth G.

Not interested in warranty obligations

Bought Shure Se 215 wireless headphones. Within 3 months corrosion was noted within the clear housing causing signal crackling and breakup. Addicted to Audio have been emailed and telephoned regarding this matter of which I am still waiting for a reply. I will be referring on to the ACCC accordingly. Shop elsewhere for audio needs.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The best service and really great prices.

I ordered a bose speaker on Thursday morning and received an email less then 2 hours later saying the product had been shipped.
I live in a really remote part of Australia where mail can take up to 10 - 14 days to arrive.
My product was shipped express at absolutely no charge! The customer service is the best. I know where I'll be ordering electronics from, from now on!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love how well established this company is, selling high quality products at the lowest prices. Great work.

Everything I received were as advertised and cheaper than anywhere else I could find.The online store was easy to navigate with a search bar to it makes it easy to find whatever you are looking for.

Alexey N

Alexey NBrisbane

Awesome prices and speedy delivery

Ordered Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones mid-day Wednesday and it was delivered Thursday morning to QLD from VIC. The price was also 140$ lower than in Jibi Hi-Fi. Great service, highly recommend their online store!

Jente

JenteGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service

the customer service is top notch, I had some problems and they replied within 20 minutes every time I sent an email. Also delivery is very quick. Overal I would definitely recommend this site.

Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

Frank D

Frank DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

I recently purchased a pair of headphones from Addicted to Audio. Not only were they the cheapest available at the time but they were delivered to my home interstate within 21 hours. Awesome service. We’ll done Addicted to Audio. I will be recommending you to anyone who will listen.

Ezekiel

EzekielSydney, NSW

Top notch customer service.

I ordered a Schitt multibit Jotenheim in November and I had to return it due to a fault. They tried to fix it there and then, but replaced or repaired the unit instead. They kept me updated on what's going on with the unit and were extremely helpful and responsive.

I would recommend them to any future customers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSchitt Audio Jotenheim multibit
Cinta

Cinta

Excellent service and delivery

Easy ordering, in stock and fast delivery. My order arrived in 2 working days - right on time for my daughter’s birthday! I couldn’t be happier, much appreciated.

service matters

service mattersSydney, NSW

ACCC

My Mrs bought some Shure headphones, broken three times in 5 months and ACCC now involved, not a great experience for me personally.

R. Tokyo

R. TokyoSydney, NSW

Every interaction was great!

These guys have to be commended for their service. Fast postage and really great to deal with either by email or phone. I had a slight issue and was sorted out to well above my expectations. Thanks!

Just bought schiit audio & audio technica ath a990z cans paid for them 1630 Monday received them 091

Just bought schiit audio vali 2 and audio technica ath a990z cans I paid for them 1630 Mon and received them 0900 wed coincidentally I live in tas i"m normally waiting weeks for products so well done addicted to audio and i"m wrapped in the products

Bill F

Bill FBrisbane

Don't go past Addicted to Audio

SJW

SJW

Awesome

These guys offer great prices, products and service.

I have shopped with them four times and have been amazed at their response time, shipping speed, knowledge and service.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Really impressed with the service

I bought a stereo while overseas to take advantage of a sale. I had to delay (then ultimately cancel) shipment because I was overseas and had to arrange pick up in person. They were very responsive and patient. They even agreed to match the new sale price (since the price went down even further since I bought the product).

Recently bought a unit of sonos play 1 (black) AtA delivered by express post which arrived in 2 work

Very good speaker which I really enjoyed pairing it with another play 1, in stereo mode the separation of sound is great.

Customer service is crap! Only cares if you buying big bucks earphone!

Being a loyal customer is not counted with them, I bought a lot of headphones and audiophile gear from these guys but by the time I'm only buying spare tips.. Seems like they dont care much..

George PoutakidisAddicted to Audio

CJD

CJDMelbourne

No customer service

Great product but absolutely no customer service skills. Will not be returning to this store. I will be going elsewhere.

George PoutakidisAddicted to Audio