Online store, Physical store

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (20)
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atrocious customer service

Tony M.

Tony M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top class after sale service

Smoothest warranty claim and greatest service that I ever had.
Remote control of the Focal soundbar was found faulty about 6 month after purchase. Rang Addicted to Audio and they offered me a new remote for free and the remote was send out the next day.
Auspost lost the remote during the transit. After heard my frustration with Auspost Addicted to Audio decided to send me another one for free.
By the way the soundbar itself is brilliant.

Jimbo

JimboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

This is the second set of headphones that I have purchased from Addicted and I could not be more impressed. I ordered on Wednesday morning and they were shipped that afternoon and delivered Thursday afternoon by Australia Post Express. Happy with the Sennheiser RS 175 headphones, very happy with Addicted to Audio for both service and price and even happy with Australia Post for next day delivery.

Product PurchasedSennheiser RS 175

Lance Y.

Lance Y.Sydney, NSW

Bricks and mortar shops are still essential.

I purchased a set of In-ear headphones last week online. Unfortunately with Covid and the resulting transport from Victoria issues, my product was lost in transit. I decided to visit the Newtown store and pickup direct there. I spoke with Arthur and another staff member there and was highly impressed with their knowledge and friendly service. Ended up spending more on another product on special that day and discovered an amayzing Naim product I was unaware had been released which will purchase in the near future.

Store LocationNewtown NSW
Audio Boy

Audio BoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Audiophile quality products and services

Excellent Audio Store. I ordered an item the website listed in stock over the wekend. I was emailed on the Monday saying that the product was out of stock and was given an estimated restrock date. I emphasized that I needed it to arrive by a certain date and would prefer a refund if it didn't arrive in stock to meet that deadline. Store was happy to refund. The stock arrived two days before the date and the store called to see what I wanted to do. I told them to give it a shot of delivery (Melbourne to Brisbane). The item was in my hands less than 24 hours after it arrived in their warehouse. Excellent service, excellent communication, excellent products.

Kade Q.

Kade Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

overpriced product and horrific customer service

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really easy purchase!

I recently purchased a Bose Revolve Bluetooth speaker.
The product was in stock and on sale, even shipped and delivered within a week! So happy that I found these store.

Product PurchasedBose SoundLink Revolve

Horrible after purchase service.

Provided me with a pair of faulty speakers that were $3000+ and refused to provide a refund.

I was then told that I could take it to the repair centre myself and that if no fault was found they would charge me for checking. This is not as per Victorian legal requirements from a retailer.

Will soon be raising this as a complaint with Consumer Affairs Victoria and the ACCC.

Store LocationMelbourne
dbeletich

dbeletichHunter Region, NSW

Terrible after sales service/ warranty

Purchased a AudioQuest usb cable for my new dac, the cable did not work! The cable provided with the dac worked (and a cable from jacar)
I returned the cable the warranty department emailed me that they could not find ay fault with the cable, so i called them , the tech told that it worked, and wanted to argue. I asked to speak to the manager , and asked for a refund he said it was not a faulty product but a return, and i would have to pay postage $25. I said to him moral to story is dont buy online, he agreed!!
Addicted to audio online is Not recomended

Product PurchasedAudioquest usb

Mike ronan

Mike ronanPerth, WA

Recently purchased some focal headphones from the store. Staff excellent very patient spent a lot of time with me.

Top end hi fi store with professional
Staff to match. Their product range
Is excellent with ample products to demo and includes a very large selection of high end headphones
Very happy with purchase,

Store LocationPerth
Spc

Spc

Great business to deal with.

I got a pair of kef Q550's of the Sydney store and a Kef Q650 of their website. Arthur was a complete legend and rang me at each stage to say the payment was processed and when they were shipped. Plus I got an email from George, the Managing Director who thanked me for the purchases. Great business to deal with and I will be using them again. I am in QLD and the shipping was fast.

Store LocationNewton NSW
Chris C.

Chris C.Sydney, NSW

Top class service at a reasonable price

Bought a pair of Kef Q950 speakers at a very reasonable price during one of their sales.
The guys in the shop were great to deal with.
One speaker came with the wrong coloured feet and stand. Arthur ordered the correct ones and personally delivered them to my door.
That’s service.

Store LocationNewtown
Product PurchasedKef q950
Evgeniy S.

Evgeniy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience for audiophile

I bought a hi-res player from the guys at a price two times lower than the market price, plus lightning fast and free shipping. The goods are exceptionally well and carefully packed and delivered. Highly recommend

Johan Gules

Johan GulesSydney, NSW

Satisfied Shopping Experience

Good service, nice staff, friendly environment, cheapest price. Though I received the wrong item (I ordered ER4SR but got ER2XR), I still do not have any sense of unsatisfaction. I've just got the feeling that it's not too bad talking with them. If you are looking for sennheiser or etynomic (especially HD58X-same driver as HD660s, HD6XX-improvement of HD650 and ER4SR) just turn to them. You'll be so surprised that they offer such excellent prices with good service still.

Product Purchasedmassdrop x sennheiser HD58X

Headphones exactly what I wanted

I ordered a wireless headphone set and they arrived quickly and are exactly what I needed so my husband could watch his sport and leave me in peace! Worked first time out of the box and at half the price for a similar product at our local electrical audio home appliance goods store. Very happy!

Grimm

GrimmPerth, WA

Faulty product, awful return policy

Terrible customer service, was looking to refund a faulty product and now over a month later I am no closer to getting the refund, they even tried to charge me for shipping since they sent the product to the eastern states and then back to W.A. I would suggest shopping elsewhere as there are plenty of other audio stores around with a much better range of products as well.

Denise

DenisePerth

Excellent, excellent, excellent

This is the third time I have ordered from Addicted to Audio Online store and have had the same great service each time. I knew exactly which product I wanted and found it very quickly. The price was good and ordering was easy. It was posted the next day and arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you.

Astrolug

AstrolugMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, all good

Thanks, came in 2 days which is pretty damned good - interstate delivery. Astell & Kern SE 100 advertised as 'unboxed' but came as new - couldn't tell the difference. Saved over 1K. Really happy. Would recommend this seller.

Mark M.

Mark M.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable price and service!!

From start to finish my experience with Addicted to Audio was exceptional!
I purchased a Sony 65inch LED TV, and after many hours spent searching the internet, Addicted to Audio had the best price by a long way.
There was a small issue with the delivery, which caused it to take a couple of days longer than expected (which wasn't really a big deal), but the communication I got from AtA was amazing! They phoned and emailed me every day to give me updates on the delivery.
I will definitely be using them again and cant recommend them enough to people!

Zita

ZitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service & product

I purchased a Bose Soundlink travel speaker, great service and communication, came in a couple of days and love the speaker, great sound. Thank you. Hope to deal with you again in the future.