Addicted to Audio

Addicted to Audio

Online store and Physical store

Not interested in warranty obligations

Bought Shure Se 215 wireless headphones. Within 3 months corrosion was noted within the clear housing causing signal crackling and breakup. Addicted to Audio have been emailed and telephoned regarding this matter of which I am still waiting for a reply. I will be referring on to the ACCC accordingly. Shop elsewhere for audio needs.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The best service and really great prices.

I ordered a bose speaker on Thursday morning and received an email less then 2 hours later saying the product had been shipped.
I live in a really remote part of Australia where mail can take up to 10 - 14 days to arrive.
My product was shipped express at absolutely no charge! The customer service is the best. I know where I'll be ordering electronics from, from now on!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love how well established this company is, selling high quality products at the lowest prices. Great work.

Everything I received were as advertised and cheaper than anywhere else I could find.The online store was easy to navigate with a search bar to it makes it easy to find whatever you are looking for.

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

Awesome prices and speedy delivery

Ordered Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones mid-day Wednesday and it was delivered Thursday morning to QLD from VIC. The price was also 140$ lower than in Jibi Hi-Fi. Great service, highly recommend their online store!

Excellent customer service

the customer service is top notch, I had some problems and they replied within 20 minutes every time I sent an email. Also delivery is very quick. Overal I would definitely recommend this site.

Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

Awesome service

I recently purchased a pair of headphones from Addicted to Audio. Not only were they the cheapest available at the time but they were delivered to my home interstate within 21 hours. Awesome service. We’ll done Addicted to Audio. I will be recommending you to anyone who will listen.

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

Top notch customer service.

I ordered a Schitt multibit Jotenheim in November and I had to return it due to a fault. They tried to fix it there and then, but replaced or repaired the unit instead. They kept me updated on what's going on with the unit and were extremely helpful and responsive.

I would recommend them to any future customers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSchitt Audio Jotenheim multibit

Excellent service and delivery

Easy ordering, in stock and fast delivery. My order arrived in 2 working days - right on time for my daughter’s birthday! I couldn’t be happier, much appreciated.

ACCC

My Mrs bought some Shure headphones, broken three times in 5 months and ACCC now involved, not a great experience for me personally.

Every interaction was great!

These guys have to be commended for their service. Fast postage and really great to deal with either by email or phone. I had a slight issue and was sorted out to well above my expectations. Thanks!

Just bought schiit audio & audio technica ath a990z cans paid for them 1630 Monday received them 091

Just bought schiit audio vali 2 and audio technica ath a990z cans I paid for them 1630 Mon and received them 0900 wed coincidentally I live in tas i"m normally waiting weeks for products so well done addicted to audio and i"m wrapped in the products

Don't go past Addicted to Audio

When you are serious about listening to HiFi music you cannot go past Addicted to Audio. This retailer has the widest range of components, brands and prices I have found in Australia. I recently purchased stereo speakers from Addicted to Audio. Before I finalised the purchase I checked a number of HiFi specialist stores to compare prices. None of the others even had the speakers I was seeking listed in their offerings and none offered to source them for me. Addicted to Audio has an excellent website which makes browsing extremely easy and purchasing very straightforward. Finally the staff: they responded to my order very swiftly and in a friendly manner which made the transaction a delight. Providing outstanding customer service was clearly their highest priority. When there was a glitch due to a carrier failing to deliver my order to Addicted to Audio's dispatch point, the staff had it sorted out in hours. On a scale of 0 to 5 the whole organisation is definitely a 5. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Awesome

These guys offer great prices, products and service.

I have shopped with them four times and have been amazed at their response time, shipping speed, knowledge and service.

Really impressed with the service

I bought a stereo while overseas to take advantage of a sale. I had to delay (then ultimately cancel) shipment because I was overseas and had to arrange pick up in person. They were very responsive and patient. They even agreed to match the new sale price (since the price went down even further since I bought the product).

Recently bought a unit of sonos play 1 (black) AtA delivered by express post which arrived in 2 work

Very good speaker which I really enjoyed pairing it with another play 1, in stereo mode the separation of sound is great.

Customer service is crap! Only cares if you buying big bucks earphone!

Being a loyal customer is not counted with them, I bought a lot of headphones and audiophile gear from these guys but by the time I'm only buying spare tips.. Seems like they dont care much..

Hi Ding, I am very sorry to hear this and in fact someone spending $5 is just as important. Can you please call me to discuss further. (Tues to Sat) Thank you George Director

No customer service

Great product but absolutely no customer service skills. Will not be returning to this store. I will be going elsewhere.

Hi CJD, I am sorry to hear of this experience, could you please call me to personally discuss this as it in unacceptable to me. Kind Regards, George Director

3 Purchases over 5 years - Faultless

I've bought my last 3 sets of headphones from these guys over the last 5 years. Their advice has been incredibly beneficial.

As I've managed to improve my personal situation to buy better (more expensive) products, they have never taken advantage of me or tried to sell me something that i would not benefit from and still respected my budget.

Each time, i have left with a product that has elevated my musical experience to another level and also has continued to build my trust with their advice. Even when I've just general questions with no intention of buying they have taken the time to discuss and advise and have been happy to do so.

Here's my advice, do your own research first, then take the time to go into the store, they will be patient with you (even though they can get really busy), give them feedback, be honest, they will do their best to get you where you want to be.

Please dont forget that at this level (audiophile) its all down to personal interpretation and my personal stance is that these guys have never tried to sell me something i didnt want and ultimately i have had ZERO buyers remorse.

Price is always very competitive, but how much value do you put on (post) customer service?

These guys for me are hard to beat and hard to ignore,

Congratulations to A2A

'Heavy Metal Dude' aka UM Pro-50

Excellent service and price

I ordered a Sonos PLAY:5 speaker online on Wednesday 14 November 2018 and it was delivered by Aus Post on Saturday 17 November.
Cost with free delivery a 7% discount (24hr sale) was $585. At JB-Hi the same speaker sells for $735.

This company takes your money and runs! AVOID!!!

I purchased a pair of IEM's from the Kew store, but what I was supplied was not identical to what I auditioned. But suffice to say, I was promised they had the same drivers and quality as the item I agreed to buy. Wrong!

I found the supplied IEM's uncomfortable ( unlike the ones I demo'd and agreed to purchase) so moved them on after approx. 1 hr of use.

Was notified ( buy the buyer 1 week later) the IEM's had both cracked in similar locations, which is un-acceptable for such a new pair of IEM's.
Addicted to Audio were contacted and the IEM's ownership was returned to me, and the IEM's were sent to Addicted To Audio who subsequently stated they had to send them overseas for repair. I find this un-acceptable and have demanded a replacement of the original version I agreed to buy or my preference of money back as this item is not fit for purpose.

After many email exchanges they have gone quiet and are voiding me of my consumer rights!

So I am left with no choice but to write this review and contact VCAT to have this issue resolved.

It's ridiculous they have this attitude when I have spent a lot of money with this company ( Sydney Store) but clearly this is their attitude, and a warning to you all!