Certified Tech Direct

Certified Tech Direct

4.9 from 1,206 reviews

I would strongly advise care when using this company.

I was sent a faulty phone despite paying extra for “excellent “. I returned it three weeks ago and despite contacting them multiple times and also requesting a refund I’ve had no contact. You can only contact them online and there is no information given other than we are looking into it. I’m strongly considering fair trade to complain.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 64GB

good service

good service by CTD- i wasnt that satisfied with my phone and they gave me free shipping (if bought within 14 days) and gave me a refund back to my account fairly quick

This is perfect

It was very easy to navigate the website
I was very satisfied with the range of products
I’m very satisfied with the quality of the phone I got it’s like brand new perfect condition

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Reliable, good value and trustworthy.

It was easy to find the phone that I wanted and its quality level once I had visited the store.
The phone is as good as new.
Need to be able to find the CTD store easier.
MikePan64

Great service.

Just wanted to post a review to give these guys a shout out for their great service. I ordered a phone from them in January but it developed a strange fault. They were quick to respond to my queries and to send a replacement. Unfortunately that one also had a fault so I opted for a refund even though they did offer to send me a better class replacement phone. The refund was quick and their customer service team were polite and efficient. I will definitely check them out the next time I need a replacement phone. (I also seem to remember buying a phone from them previously a few years back with no issues whatsoever)

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLG G6

Great service, great product

Khatrene recently purchased an excellent refurbished iPhone 7plus, just a couple of barely noticeable tiny surface scratches - well worth the discounted price- an excellent phone with product as described and delivered as promised.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Easy, simple and quick.

Recently purchased a refurbished Google Pixel 2XL in "excellent" condition. The phone itself is almost like new with only some light barely noticeable superficial scratches to the screen. The phone was dispatched promptly after purchase and arrived within 4 days to my regional town which is fantastic!

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2 XL 64GB

Always deal with people you can trust!!

Have now purchased 3 items from Certified Tech Direct. All great experiences.
I deviated on one occasion to my detriment. The item purchase was not as described and luckily the appliance was still within warranty & the manufacturer picked up the pieces.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB

Can’t believe they’re not brand new!

This purchase was 4 x Samsung S8 / S8+ refurbished. We chose “excellent” condition, and we really can’t fault them. The body looked excellent, phone works perfectly, & nothing looks less than brand new. Delivery was quick, package contained charging cable & generic earbuds.

We bought when there was a discount code on eBay, but price was excellent even without the code. We have now bought 7 phones from this supplier, and recommended them to others. Buy with confidence. Sign up for their newsletter.
esprit-for-me

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Excellent customer service and great products

Excellent prices and fast shipping (next day to country NSW). These guys are hard to beat for item quality with clear grading options and responsive customer service. Will be buying from you again. Thanks

Super happy customer

I have purchased a few phones and accessories through this company. They have the best value for money a clear description of the product and excellent customer service. Very happy customer

Product PurchasedSony xperia xz

loose parts & speaker problems

loose parts inside phone and have to use speaker phone to hear or be herd it is extreemly frustrating i have brought two phones same model and same problem with both phones. im demanding assistance how can i get assistance?

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB
Hi Cloe.S, We back the quality of our phones with warranty. Please send us an email and we'll assist you.

My Iphone 8 refurbished is working fine.

My Iphone 8 works fine. It looks new. Happy with that.
The software on it had to be updated first, before I could set it up from my itunes backup. And it arrived with the old apple headphones that don't fit with it. The Iphone 8 doesn't have the universal plug for headphone anymore. I could really use the right headphones right now, so not convenient at all. Do I have to buy them separate now?

Excellent Service & Product

Purchased my refurbished phone from CTD, the phone was just as described, in excellent condition as the product quality scale mentioned.
Packaging was better than expected really nice presentation.
Email correspondence through the whole process was excellent and arrived a day earlier than the proposed due date!
Thoroughly recommend!
Garys0_3

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Excellent service and awesome product

Quality of this product is top notch, better than what I expected. The response from asking a question was super prompt plus they went out of their way to help me out even more! Thank you for the great service.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2 XL 128GB

Good product, good service

I bought a refurbished phone from Certified Tech Direct (via eBay). The phone was as described, the condition was as described, and I had no problems with communicating with the seller. Postage was also fast.
Minor complaints: the phone came with a set of free headphones, but as there is no headphone jack they're kind of useless.
Manufacturer's set up instructions for the phone required an adaptor to sync new phone to old phone - however, the adaptor was not supplied. It was possible to set up the phone without it, so no big deal.
It would have been nice to have been supplied a screen protector or at least a polishing cloth (as I have had provided with previous phones)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still waiting for my order...

Ordered my phone off a New Zealand website (where I live) and was unaware that the product would be coming from Australia. My tracking has stated that my order has been held at export hub for two weeks now (13days). Have been emailing the company constantly and received no real information on when my package will arrive. Do not order through this company If you are wanting your order to arrive within the expected time period as, from my current experience, It will not happen.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus
Hi Arabella, We sincerely apologise for any shipping delay. We kept our promise to dispatch the device as soon as possible and unfortunately, we do not have control over shipping companies. We are doing our best to avoid the same problem to happen in the future. We are always here to help

Google Pixel Xl

Purchased this phone on ebay and chose the excellent quality option. This is the first time I have ever been brave enough to buy a refurbished product and I have been very pleasantly surprised. The phone arrived in 2 days and really was in excellent condition, not a mark on it. I paid twice this when I bought my daughters phone 6 months ago. Early days yet for use but absolutely no issues so far. I will definitely be using the company again. Ebay id Cox5300

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel XL 128GB

***** 100% Perfect Product, Sensational Customer Service. Arrived in 24hrs. Brilliant!!! Thank You K

I made my purchase via the eBay Store. After doing some "Back Ground" checking on the Company, I was Confident I had chosen the Right Business to purchase a Refurbished Product from. I also found a 10% discount code which was certainly pleasant icing on the cake. The Product delivered to me was packed with "Precision" and carefully refurbished down to a T. The price was also very Attractive! I seriously couldn't recommend this business enough!

Speedy delivery!!

I ordered it on a public holiday and received it in 2 days. The phone is just as described, near new condition. Very happy !!
eBay id: Lillian