Certified Tech Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (39)
kcho139

kcho139South East Queensland, QLD

Condition of Ipad pro not as described.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB (3rd Generation)
Jay D.Certified Tech Direct

AVOID! They don’t have a contact phone number for a reason. Bad business!

I returned the purchased mobile with Aust Post proof CTD received it. I’m still out of pocket approx $1000 & without a replacement mobile, despite 4 weeks of continual chasing. Shameful!

Jay D.Certified Tech Direct

HI Kylie, Our sincere apologies. Please send us an email at customer.support@certifiedtechdirect.com.au and we will resolve this for you.

Evan

Evan

Bought a phone. Broken as hell. They "repaired" it. Now it's even worse

Ordered a phone. Phone came with a faulty battery AND screen. Sent it back for repairs (after a lot of to-ing and fro-ing just trying to get what I ordered fixed or replaced). Got it back after a couple of weeks. Phone returned in a WORSE condition. Have been asking for a repair report for days now to see what they actually did. Surprise surprise.... communication has stopped. Tried the old "we only do store credit" and had to give them a quick lesson on what the ACCC and Fair Trade was. Now "apparently" getting a refund "after they check it." Just a joke all round really.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

16 days and still waiting

I ordered a phone on the 26th of July and my credit card was charged the next day. Here we are 16 days later and I have not received the phone. They don't have a number to call, do not answer emails in a timely fashion or at all. Very disappointing.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 64GB

Hi Dean,

We are sincerely sorry to hear the delay. Can you please send us an email to customer.support@certifiedtechdirect.com.au and we'll look at the status of your order. We try to respond to all enquiries within 24hrs. We are here to help.

Viv F.

Viv F.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I must say I was very surprised, as the phone I was expecting was a phone in fair condition.
When I got it, perhaps the screen has a few minor scratches that you don't see when it is on, other than that it is in great condition.
So far everything seems to be working well, I only just got it so I hope it stays working well.
But I am very pleased so far.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Terrible customer service over a faulty product

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2
Peter D.

Peter D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent refurbished Pixel 3 XL

After a lot of research (including reviews on Product Review), I chose Certified Tech Direct for a refurbished Google Pixel 3 XL phone.
What a great choice. The product grading was Excellent and it was exactly as described. Communication was first-class and the phone arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged. Thank you very much.
I would gladly recommend them to any one looking for a refurbished phone.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL
yash

yashSouthwest, VIC

excellent product

order arrived just as expected and quality and price are unbeatable 5 out of 5 ! would love to shop here in future. product description matches the actual condition and feels like new !

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Kelly Caires

Kelly CairesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and service

I purchased a refurbished iPhone 6 which ended up being faulty, George was very helpful with the situation and happily gave us a new upgraded phone. Will definitely recommend and purchase again in the future.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6

Dont use them

Dont use themSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy company

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB
Leonie M

Leonie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New iPhone 8 - Great service & prices

We bought an iPhone 8, ex-demo. It was in fantastic condition, very good price and arrived the next day. I can’t fault this store for quality, value or service and will certainly be a returning customer when I update my iPad very soon

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB
Gus

Gus

No phone no resolution

Ordered phone on the 22 Feb 2020. No phone has arrived. Have emailed many times and have been offered no resolution. Aust post have advised phone never arrived to depot? Still awaiting a response and just bouncing back emails between Kogan. ridiculous.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB
Daniel

DanielQueensland

I was given a faulty phone

I was given an s9+. It was scratched around the camera lens and the speaker sounded real bad on high volume. I returned the phone and never got another one back so they gave me a refund after multiple calls and email. Very disappointed with the customers service.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB

Very happy with my iPhone X

I bought an iPhone X from Certified Tech Direct and was very happy with the fast shipping and excellent condition of the phone. The website was very easy to navigate. I have recommended this site to my family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Certified Tech Direct are a joke

Cannot contact by phone they take multiple days to respond and clearly think its funny to leave customers hanging for weeks even to look at a problem and then still they ask for more time. These are all fake reviews certified tech direct are extremely dodgy I have had multiple issues with my phone which just died for no reason sent it off for repair and took 2 weeks plus to even look at it.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia XZ Premium

SteveSydney, NSW

Terrible experience don't buy from them

Terrible experience and service so far. Advertised a excellent condition Samsun S9.. didn't come even though they said they sent it got an email saying order cancelled. After days and days of me trying to reach someone (there's no phone number for them) they email apologising they labelled it wrong and it's an average condition phone and please direct back when delivery arrives. They said they fast posted it. It hasn't been fast posted. Nobody refunding me. Can't talk to anyone accept over email and they take days to reply. Going to fair trading

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB
nirvana

nirvanaPerth, WA

i would never normally take my time to write a review but i am amazed at the service i’ve had. thank you so much

i brought a great conditioned Iphone 7+ i didn’t expect much considering the cheap price but it was amazing. shipping was fast, perfect condition better then expected i highly recommended

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB
Rio

RioSydney, NSW

Excelllent

I bought a Good Condition Iphone 7 in late 2018 from Certified Tech Direct and It was very good quality and don't regret buying from Certified tech Direct. Highly Recommend!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Jason S.

Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Stuck with a faulty phone from the beginning

I say stuck, because it is sitting in the box, faulty, waiting to go back, but no-one will reply to my messages to tell me how to return it. Turns out this company uses XSELLCO for logistics and communication etc. Despite messaging many times, I am still stuck with the phone after 2 weeks of purchase with no way of returning it. I gave at least 2 stars because the phone arrived quickly and in great cosmetic condition.

Private

PrivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Started well, ended poorly

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 128GB

Bountey O.

Bountey O.asked

How do I return the phone is not working properly. speaker ego very loud, battery get very hot after using a few minutes.

Steve

Good luck they won’t speak to you on the phone

unhappy customer

yeah they hve bad customer service my refurbished sony experia xz premium is now after only 2 months malfunctioning for no reason and is still doing it after a reset just dont use them again certified dick heads lol

lilyrose

lilyroseasked

I'm thinking of buying the iPhone 8 plus off dick smith that is from Certified Tech Direct. Should I??

unhappy customer

Hililyrose, These guys are extremely dogy i have had a phone i bought off them get sent back and forth multilple times with each time a new issue presenting itself speaker doesn't work phone completely die-ing, sim cards not working when they work fine in other phones ,In conclusion I should not be having all these problems with a phones that as described by their company website goes through so many checks, if you guys go through these guys you will regret it you get what you pay for and these guys use cheap broken refurbished parts and dont check them when sending to the buyer i have given them multiple chances o i don't feel bad in saying this BEWARE

Joe T.

Joe T.asked

when do you guys restock

Fired Up