Listing monitored by Certified Tech Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (52)
flea
fleaSouthern and Hills, SA

excellent product, excellent service

Prompt service, excellent condition of the Apple iphone 6s, 2 of them,
surprised by their condition.
I will use the company again, without hesitation, if requiring other items.
10 out of 10 for customer service, 3 day order to P.O delivery, how good
Regards
Frank

Teliah wall
Teliah wallSouth West, WA

Great phone

I love this page I order an iPhone 6s and five days later I received a 6s plus I’m not complaining I’m very happy with the upgrade thank yous, it’s in great condition I’ve even order another phone form here

Purchaser
PurchaserSydney, NSW

Impressive Service

First time I've purchased a refurbished phone. Website was easy to use. Ordered item on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday. Great email communication from company prior to delivery. Phone looks brand new. Also included in the package was a new phone case and a bluetooth personal speaker! An unexpected surprise so thank you very much! Would happily recommend this company.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Certified Tech Direct compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

phased-out
phased-outMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Phone

Shavani
ShavaniSydney, NSW

Quick and Fast

I placed my order on a Wednesday afternoon and received it on Thursday midday and my phone looks practically brand new!!!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Easy and fast

I found them great to deal with, the first phone they sent me was faulty but the took it back and with no hassles sent me a replacement. Thanks

Disgruntled customer
Disgruntled customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company and excellent service

Purchased a refurbished iPhone at an extremely good price. Delivery time was faster than expected and also received a iPhone cover and portable Bluetooth speaker in the parcel which was not expected. An excellent company and would highly recommend

Terrence
Terrence

Product Performance and Service Delivery

The iphone 6 plus we have purchased is excellent in condition and performance and we are very happy with it. The service we continue to receive from Tech Direct is wonderful and we would have no hesitation in recommending your company to others ( in fact our granddaughter intends to order the same phone from you in the near future.
A very satisfied customer
Terry Russ

TJ G
TJ GSouth East Queensland, QLD

iPhone 11 Pro Max

So happy with my new iPhone, would definitely recommend buying from CTD! Very fast shipping, received my order the next morning :)

Louise M.
Louise M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wouldn’t recommend

I purchased an iPhone 11. It was incorrectly delivered. A nightmare to chase up. And when it arrived, it was faulty. Would not recommend

Jay D.Certified Tech Direct
Codexox
CodexoxNorth-West & West coast, TAS

WOW AMAZING

Very happy ordered an iPad mini 2 for my son quick delivery and iPad is in awesome condition will definitely be buying again

Fast service

Got two iPad minis and an iPhone last week. Next day service from interstate and the products are like new, very happy

Bought Iphone 11. Delivered fast

I purchased an iphone for work and it came well wrapped and came to the right address and it was a good transaction

Jen
Jen

Fast shipping great product

Received my Google Pixel 4 within 48hrs of ordering online. I purchased an 'excellent' condition refurbished phone for half the price of a brand new one. The phone is spotless and in perfect condition. Thank you for the service!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor experience

I have purchased 3 refurbished phones from Tech Direct, 2 of which experienced issues very shortly after the warranty period. I spent a further $200+ dollars on having each phone fixed by another phone repair company. In one case it was a poor battery in the other a faulty home button. When contacted for support I received no response from Tech Direct - will not buy from them again.

Read more reviews - page 2

Bountey O.
Bountey O.asked

How do I return the phone is not working properly. speaker ego very loud, battery get very hot after using a few minutes.

Steve
Steve

Good luck they won’t speak to you on the phone

yeah they hve bad customer service my refurbished sony experia xz premium is now after only 2 months malfunctioning for no reason and is still doing it after a reset just dont use them again certified dick heads lol

lilyrose
lilyroseasked

I'm thinking of buying the iPhone 8 plus off dick smith that is from Certified Tech Direct. Should I??

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

Hililyrose, These guys are extremely dogy i have had a phone i bought off them get sent back and forth multilple times with each time a new issue presenting itself speaker doesn't work phone completely die-ing, sim cards not working when they work fine in other phones ,In conclusion I should not be having all these problems with a phones that as described by their company website goes through so many checks, if you guys go through these guys you will regret it you get what you pay for and these guys use cheap broken refurbished parts and dont check them when sending to the buyer i have given them multiple chances o i don't feel bad in saying this BEWARE

Joe T.
Joe T.asked

when do you guys restock

Fired Up