4.9 from 1,229 reviews

1,170

Jason S.

Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Stuck with a faulty phone from the beginning

I say stuck, because it is sitting in the box, faulty, waiting to go back, but no-one will reply to my messages to tell me how to return it. Turns out this company uses XSELLCO for logistics and communication etc. Despite messaging many times, I am still stuck with the phone after 2 weeks of purchase with no way of returning it. I gave at least 2 stars because the phone arrived quickly and in great cosmetic condition.

Private

PrivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Started well, ended poorly

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 128GB

Their customer service model seems to be "hope the customer eventually gives up on a claim."

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 256GB

Excellent Service

I bought an original Pixel as a demo or return quality. It came in absolutely perfect condition. I couldn't see any wear on it whatsoever.
Delivery was prompt.
I am very happy.

Coral ButcherPeel, WA

Used Iphone X

This is the second phone I have purchased from CTD through eBay, the phone is better than they described, it has no face recognition, which doesn't worry me, other than that it's great.I will buy from them again, very good after-sales service

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Real Insurance Suck

Real Insurance SuckBrisbane

Very happy - got exactly what I wanted

Easy navigation, quick delivery, and the phone is exactly as expected. Condition of the phone was in line with their online guide. Works great and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Above expectations

Great phone, works perfectly. As described or better condition, above expectation. Fast delivery to regional location. Always the seller that I search for when purchasing a new / refurbished device. Recommended

Better than described

Simple search on ebay: good price, well described on the site, with the delivered product better than I had expected. Phone has a single mark on it yet did not have the highest rating from CTD. Really happy with it, and for an excellent price.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB

Iphone 7

Orsm . Its my 4th fone from these guys. Exactly as advertised. Comes like new condition. Thank you once again and i will be definitely buying from guys again in the future.

Richard Healy

Richard HealySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely efficient

Product came up at top of eBay search. Easy to get product details with definitions of relevant terms. Initial impressions are that product was accurately described. Overall impressed with both accuracy and timeliness.

Jonathan H.

Jonathan H.

Excellent customer service

On time, efficient. Customer service was excellent. Ordered at about 1:30 pm Thursday and phone delivered before 11am next morning. Phone looks new. Only thing is it doesn't have a plug for the charger chord

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Great phone!!

Great phone. Super fast delivery. Ordered the phone in the afternoon and arrived the next day. Phone was in near new condition. Works perfectly
Very easy ordering process.
Highly recommended!!

gavin jacobs

gavin jacobsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service, awesome quality, very fast delivery

Fantastic service will definitely purchase other products when needed in the future. Delivery times were outstanding, order was delivered next day after ordering. Can’t say enough good things about it.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

iPhone 8 review

I have dealt with this company before and did not hesitate purchasing again. The phone looks and works very well and it arrived in record time. I am dry happy.

Frank Mawoko

Frank MawokoPerth, WA

Great product can live with it.

I was very satisfied with the phone looks new it had a small scratch but otherwise all good and will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.They were so professional from the beginning right up to the end.

iPhone 6s

Fast delivery. I paid extra for the "excellent condition" and don't regret it. The phone looks like new, not a single mark on it. Battery life 88% which is reasonable considering it is not brand new. I have the phone now for 2 months and it is working fine. Would buy of them again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 64GB

iPhone 7 Plus

Came in a few days. Battery health is only 88 percent. Other than that phone is great. This is my second phone. Will use them again but I’ll problem get the best condition one

Fast delivery but phone/screen faulty

iPhone 8 looks new but is incredibly slow to type, unresponsive every third or fourth letter. Returning.
Poor quality charging cable and is definitely not Apple branded. No transformer either which didn't bother me, but FYI. No earphones.
The glitches on screen are something that should have been checked prior to posting to me.. not happy.

Jay D.Certified Tech Direct

Hi H C. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the device you purchased from us. We back the quality of our devices with our 6month warranty. Please email us at customer.support@certifiedtechdirect.com.au to resolve. We are here to help

H C.
H C.

Hi Jay, The contact details are wrong online then- I have emails being returned from customer.service@techdirect.com.au

Jay D.Certified Tech Direct

Hi H C, Im not sure why the last message didn't show our full email address. Im sending it again just to make sure, it's customer.support@certifiedtechdirect.com.au. We'll keep an eye on your email. Thank you

Sherry

SherryNorthern Region, NSW

What a disappointment!

After reading the good reviews for Certified Tech Direct I decided to purchase an iPhone 7. The delivery was quick, unfortunately mine was faulty. I returned it and had reasonable contact with customer service the 1st week but now I have sent multiple emails with no replies. They have had my phone for almost a month with no feedback. I feel like I have thrown away hundreds of dollars. Next step ACCC.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Madeleine

Do not buy from certified tech direct

Do not buy from these people. We bought an iphone7 around 2 months ago which was faulty and I had to pay to return. In total I've sent around thirty emails firstly trying to rectify the fault and now requesting a refund. No response. Reporting to the ACCC which is more waste of my time.

Jay D.Certified Tech Direct

Hi Madeleine, Can you please send us an email to customer.support@certifiedtechdirect.com and we'll assist you as soon as possible. We are here to help.

Madeleine

Hi jay I've sent about twenty already. Ill send another.

Thank you Madeleine.