Adelaide Exchange Jewellers

Adelaide Exchange Jewellers

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Adelaide Exchange Jewellers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
Leanne
LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Racist, rude and lazy!

Racist, rude and lazy! The women were speaking very rudely about a customer who was of another nationality, laughing, belittling and insulting them when they left the store, not realising I was in there and was within hearing distance. Then when I asked for assistance they said they were busy and told me to wait, kept me waiting for ten minutes,
in disgust I just left.

Buyer
Buyer

Charlatans! Very rude!

I had a piece of jewellery professionally valued and was then offered 4 percent of its' value by Adelaide Exchange Jewellers. To be clear, that was FOUR PERCENT of the professional valuation!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bunch of rude, unwelcoming old hags - don't bother soiling your shoes!

these women are truly horrible - they seem to be in the business of repelling business - don't bother going in there unless you don't mind being made to feel like an intrusion.

MEJ 2511
MEJ 2511Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible

Women who work there make you feel embarrassed and are rude and abrupt... I didn’t know the quality of the pieces I bought in... that’s why o took them in...
No need belittle me and make me feel ashamed and stupid!!

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Adelaide Exchange Jewellers compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Margo Y.
Margo Y.

Rude staff

Very rude staff!
They act like you're bothering them when asking questions. No need to treat your customers that way.

Donna B.
Donna B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality original jewellery

I have been shopping with Adelaide Exchange Jewellers for decades and it is my go to shop for jewellery for myself and family. I dislike the chain shops that stock the same items. The advice of the staff, and knowledge is fantastic.

DazSouth Australia

Condescending lazy self absorbed dishonest embarrassment to bullion sellers

Dee
DeeHobart, TAS

never going back

Michael012
Michael012Melbourne

Totally satisfied with the service.

Recently ordered a hard to find book on Australian Coins and Banknotes online from Adelaide Exchange. Quick service, clear communication and reasonable prices. Totally satisfied with the book and the service.

MarLea D.
MarLea D.

Can’t even give 1 star

Very unfriendly And unprofessional staff at Modbury store, my husband went in to purchase a piece and was met with rude, unhelpful service when he questioned the attitude he was told to f*** off out the store, another salesperson got involved advising him to go back to school as he can’t count , uncertain how they distinguish customer service, will never shop there again

GinaP
GinaPHobart, TAS

Great range, realistic prices.

A really wide range of jewellery, new and antique. We go there anytime we are looking for jewellery. The prices are realistic, unlike all the other shops. We always find what we're looking for there.

Earl Hofert
Earl HofertAdelaide

Great place

TERRIBLE

Terrible service. Rude undermining staff have no idea about customer service. Belittle their customers making them feel worthless. Look elsewhere before trying here. Old women with no idea how to speak to customers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shocking would never ever go there again.

MariaTasmania

Will never be back to this store ever

I will never visit the Hobart store ever again, I had a safety chain put on my Bracelet that was all good but when I picked it up was another matter they quoted me $80 and yet charged me $95, and they way we got looked at us was terrible, my son and I had been to the beach so we were not dressed up to the nines plus my son has a slight disability, the way they both looked at him was terrible, I run a store and would never treat anyone like this ever shame on you