The Silver Store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Silver Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (33)

Andrea R.
Andrea R.Perth, WA

Lovely and dainty

I bought this for my teenage daughter. V quick delivery! Lovely and dainty! Exactly what I was after! Would recommend!

Peter M.
Peter M.Perth, WA

Perfect . Couldn’t be happier with product

Excellent price for a top quality product and finish, fantastic communication.
My customised product was so much better than expected.
Thank you so much.

Jemma
JemmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Came out so well! I'm impressed

I ordered a customised necklace, I writing to be quite small so I was unsure about how well it would come out because it was so small, but it is beautiful, they did such a good job and it came out even better than i expected! Will definitely be bringing my business back

Nickers
Nickers

Excellent process

Ordered online seamlessly. Excellent comments along the process, including a number of follow up emails to keep me informed. Products lovely, my children very happy. Delivery prompt. Thank you.

Amazing!

I ordered an engraved product and it was of high quality and wrapped perfectly. The website was also highly user friendly, and choosing the engraving was flexible and easy. The pricing was also super reasonable! Not only was I impressed about the product, but also the customer service - Silver Store always replied promptly to my text messages and were so approachable!!

Julie D.The Silver Store

Hi Varsha - so glad you loved your order, Thank you for your kind review. I try to do my best (despite being a busy small business) to respond promptly to queries, so I'm very glad it was appreciated. Julie :)

Katy Chalmers
Katy ChalmersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service - Beautiful Product!

I have ordered from 'The Silver Store' more than 4 times now and they never fail to impress me! All of their products are amazing and they are committed to providing quality engraved pieces! 'The Silver Store' are easy to contact and are always willing to solve any issue you may have. I highly recommend this store whether its a gift for a friend or a treat for yourself!

Julie D.The Silver Store

Wow Katy thank you for coming back to us again, I really appreciate the fabulous review.

Vee
VeeSydney, NSW

Love it!!!

My beautiful piece of jewellery came as requested and expected. Good quality and will not hesitate to purchase again!!! Thank you.

Julie D.The Silver Store

Hi Vee thank you for the great review glad you loved it!

Kath
KathCanberra 2600, ACT

Good product

It was easy to order and good instructions. I ordered a men’s leather bracket with inscription, and it was exactly what I ordered! The only downside was that the inscription is not as distinctive as what I thought it would be (quite faint) but the product was still great! Thank you

Perfect

Great quality, service and communication. Engraving I asked was spot on. Reasonable price, only disappointment was Dogtag keyring was about half the size I was expecting.

Find out how The Silver Store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

great job!! matching with my boyfriend!

They did a great job making my matching bracelet for my boyfriend and I. My only concern is if they rope bracelet (which holds the engraved silver together) will break and, if so, whether its possible to send it back for repairing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Men’s silver ID Bracelet

The bracelet was fantastic quality and beautifully packaged ready for gift giving. The service was very quick and easy too.

Gen S
Gen SSydney, NSW

Quick & easy

I ordered pendant for a gift. Item arrived promptly and was exactly as described and pictured on website. Communication was good and accurate. I was really happy with product and it was a good experience.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review - best wishes Julie :) The Silver Store

mumofthree
mumofthreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Gift - almost perfect

Ordered a black leather bracelet with black metal clasp. Super fast delivery & looked fantastic. The only critisism is that the engraving was super small & shallow & upside down. Hubby still loved it.

Gabby Lanz
Gabby LanzHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing!!

I ordered a customised bracelet with 3 different engravings. It was done perfectly and looks beautiful! They also sent me updates once they received my purchase and photos of what the engraving will look like. Will absolutely recommend the silver store.

Julie D.The Silver Store

Hi Gabby , thank you for reviewing us, we really enjoy custom engraving and making something totally individual like your unique bracelet :)

Great product and service

Ordered custom cufflinks with engraving and it was done nice and fast (much faster than other engraving companies I looked at). The product looked great and was exactly how I wanted it!