Adidas

Adidas

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

So thin, wear terribly

I purchased x2 styles of adidas women's tights from The Iconic website.
Site was good to navigate.

Their tights were unbelievably thin, to almost sheer. Freezing to wear in winter.
I have never had a pair of fitness tights with the material so thin, I would need to wear three pairs of tights and these over the top to get any secure fit feeling or warmth from these tights.
Shocking!!
No way to leave feedback on products purchased on The Iconic website also.
I felt like I got a dodgy knock off from eBay, when I went out of my way to make sure I was purchasing authentic adidas.
Hopefully their other range is better.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Awesome delivery time,shoes always perfect

I couldn't be happier with my experience if I tried,fast delivery ,excellent customer service and the outlet is great place to get a bargain.I recommend you try the outlet 1st ,I got size 14's at a bargain price

Adidas Shift Runs

I am unimpressed with the labeling of this product. I bought my "adidas shift run's" on 14/11/2018 from the Iconic assuming they are running shoes. Having changing my training recently and increasing my running, this particular shoe has caused damage to both my ankles due to them not being running shoe but a lifestyle shoe. I have now had to go out and buy actual running shoes due to your poorly labeled product. This is extremely inconvenient and frustrating. Perhaps they should rename them "adidas lifestyle run" so they don't lose anymore customers.

Sizing Slightly small

Adidas Ultra-Boost shoe and website

Hi my name is Jackson Sadana, I’m a professional runner and have been for the past 6 years in my sport I have to take much care into what shoe that I choose to wear when running as the shoe that I race in dramatically effects my running, I couldn’t find a shoe that would satisfy my foot when running. I had currently been wearing the new Asics but they weren’t enough to keep my foot comfortable so I decided to look elsewhere. I ha been recommended Adidas so searched them up on google and clicked on the link to there website, it was a very convenient looking homepage. On the right corner it had the search bar and all of the categories that they had to offer. The site was very easy and efficient to use, even if you might have trouble using or navigating on online sites their site made use of the phrase ‘” get right to the point”. I chose the category running shoes this came up to be all of the latest and popular running shoes. As I searched through all of the various running shoes that had to offer, I noticed that shoes that clicked on were recorded to give me the best outcome so basically, they would see all of the shoes that u had an interest in and find more like that particular shoe. After searching for a while, I found myself reading the description of adidas’s new shoe “ultra-boost” It features sock-like construction with a mix of prime knit and mesh over boost cushioning making the shoe extremely comfortable and light. The boost cushioning is very springy adding to the comfort of the shoe. Ultra-boosts come in a very big variety of colours, you can also get different versions of ultra-boost shoes I decided to go with the standard glossy black as they seemed to look like the most durable and best stain resistance. When I purchased them, I wore them and instantly felt the shoe kind of mold around my foot allowing more comfort to be had. There site was very easy to access and use they a very good diversity of options concerning functionality and navigation like short cuts and different menu options, as to the clothing section I had a brief look at their way of managing that side of there website and was not that impressed compared to the shoe section they didn’t have any outstanding or buy me now products or at least nothing caught my eye when looking over there displayed option for that. Before purchasing my product I wanted to see if they had any refunding or refund policy, not to my surprise they did if your product wasn’t what you had initially thought was, not your size, damaged without your doing or just didn’t want it anymore then you could send it back via mail or to your nearest Adidas retailer BUT this only applied if you had not damaged the product yourself. I believe their site could be made even better if they focused a bit more on there clothing side of the website like how they categories and space there clothing.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Really bad quality shoes and no customer service

Purchased a pair of Adidas shoes from Oxford Street Paddington in Sydney. I am a ex PhD student who hasn’t worked for 15 months and therefore wanted a pair of shoes that would last.
I have moved to Melbourne to look for work in my field.

I don’t buy many fancy things and I was really proud of these shoes and I got compliments on them, and now people look me up and down and I feel tattie and embarrassed.

Within three months of buying it there is a hole in the Left show big toe area and I keep my toes clipped. Phone calls to your head office remain unanswered with nobody at the reception desk or claims area, and messages I left were not returned. Really disappointed that my expensive pair of shoes developing holes. The comfort level and shoe sole is okay.

Your website is not submitting my enquiry, either - simply says “please wait” - see screenshot.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Adidas outlet lidcombe hates customers

Reached the store at 4 15 pm and waited out in queue which was okay, but then was told at 4 30 pm that the store can't let anyone inside because of overcrowding. A few people in the queue waiting for over an hour raised their voices and demanded to speak to the manager, noting that the store closes at 5 pm. After much negotiations we entered the store. And voila! The store was near empty with just a handful of customers. The staff were disinterested in serving people. However, at exactly 4 40 pm, the store turned off lights to drive away customers!!! Did not expect this behaviour from a global brand like Adidas, pathetic is an understatement. Terrible customer service Adidas! Plan ahead or sales are not your cup of tea.

Running shoes that I love

Bought a pair of ultraboost X Game of Thrones collab (targaryan version) and it looks sleek. The cushion sole is really comfortable to run on. The cage of the shoe holds everything fittingly and it feels very comfortable. Highly recommend everyone to try on a pair of ultraboost running shoes because this is the only pair you will ever need.

Adidas Online store

tried to contact all their support (chat, email and phone) no answer. I made a mistake on the address and I tried to contact their support straight away with no luck. Finally someone help me to update the address but after 3 weeks still no sign of the product so I ended up cancelling it. So I'm waiting for the refund which I hope would take quicker. (but I'm not that confident that they will)

Product Appearance As advertised

Products good. Service awful.

My shoes were huge and I ordered a 10.5 (I always am between a 10 or 11 with any other brand). Sent the return through a weird process and had to drop it at a pharmacy. I had two vouchers and had to split my order to use both. Returns take far too long to process. They received my product a month ago and still have not processed the return! Customer service is very short and unfriendly. I won’t buy from adidas again.

Sizing Very large

Terrible service

Bought a product from the online store. 10 days later it still hasn’t even been sent from their warehouse, after the confirmation email promised 1-4 days delivery (I’m in the Melbourne CBD). Call their customer service line and it goes straight to voicemail! Not what you would expect from a company like Adidas. Very poor.

Horrific despatch times for online orders

Next day or 2-3 day delivery seems to be the norm these days with most Australia located online businesses but oh boy not with Adidas. Ordered 6 days ago and still not despatched. Had a similar experience from them before too. Just not good enough.

Product Appearance As advertised

Adidas are a damned joke

18 days ago paid for order and they said despatched next day.
Nothing received.
Contact them 3 times with no response.
Contact them by chat window and they say mistake with ticket but items in NZ and will be delivered urgently. They will confirm.
Hear nothing.
Check with NZ courier co. Toll who say items not even in NZ!!!
Unbelievable
Heaven only knows if or when we will ever receive anything from them

Adidas slides made terrible smell

We bought two Adidas adilette comfort multi slides from Insport Westfields Parramatta. I was wearing my slides at home when I was making household. After around one month the front part of my slides made very bad smell like cheese. I gave them to Insport and after around three weeks they gave it to me back with a Customer fault note. What sort of a fault can I make to slides to smell like that?? I am sure that this smell causes from the material that Adidas use in front of the slide to make it more comfortable. However when it contacts with water it starts smelling. Also I had to go to the Insport Parramatta two times to ask about the result. They do not have a good Customer service for this issues. Adidas slides are comfortable but they are making a terrible smell after a short usage.

2 days old shoes ripped on its own

Just bought these shoes and wore them for the first time (no running, no rigorous activities). Just went out on a walk and on returning I saw the shoe being torn from behind. On a closer inspection it seems that it was glued together and was basically a defective piece which was sold to me. If this is the condition of a $200 MRP shoe then I don’t know what we can rely on.

http://www.rackheathvillage.org.uk/powered as cheap adidas shoes

I am putting up a review on the online store I purchased from which is an international store - in the UK I believe, as above in the title. I am absolutely astounded by the service, unfortunately in a bad way. I tried emailing them through the 'contact us' page on a number of occasions as there was no shipping or tracking information on my order, and did not receive one response. My order arrived a few days ago and except for the size, the runners are totally and completely different to what I ordered, nothing like what I was after. I am so disappointed, I searched for the Adidas runners that I wanted in store locally and online for a long time, when they were nowhere in stock in Australia I thought I was fortunate enough to find them on this website. Taking a chance on ordering internationally proved very wrong for me, the shoes I received are nothing like what I ordered. I have also checked to see if the shoes I received are a similar price to what I paid and I can't even find them, however the shoe I ordered is still available in the above online store. I am now wondering if I should return them, would I get a refund, an exchange for the actual shoes I ordered or even a response from them?? I never like leaving a bad review for any store or business online but I guess I have been left with no choice as I would not like this to happen to other people. I guess a lesson learnt for me, to always read reviews before purchasing anywhere!!

Excellent all round

I've been buying from their online site for 5yrs. Always excellent pricing especially with extra promotions like 30% off or Free Shipping. And the delivery timeframe is so quick!
My only gripe would be their exchange service which is more of a refund / re-buy service. If you need to swap for a different size for eg, they will refund your card and then you need to go back online and buy what you want. Sometimes that can work against you for eg like during a sale.
Other than that, adidas.com.au is one of my favourite shopping sites. Their online outlet definitely makes the brand more affordable.

Item correct and fast shipping

I bought a shoe during the black friday sale and on the adidas website it said 1-2 days shipping. However, on the third day they sent me and email saying that they are rushing orders due to black friday sale and told me to be a little bit more patient. Suddenly, after 4 days, the product arrived at my house. There were no shipping confirmation emails or anything to tell me it has been shipped out. The shoe came in perfect condition with correct colour and size. Still happy with my buy.

Unprofessional behavior and potential racist behavior at Adidas Outlet Store at WaterTown Perth WA

Went shop WaterTown Outlet at 230pm Sunday 18/11/2018. The shop assistant at entrance stopped us and advised the shop was reach max capacity. Need to wait an hour to service customers inside. Came back at 3:30pm and the assistant told us the shop closed for the rest of day. The official close hours is 5pm. We were shop around to other shops and seen he allowed a few Aussies in after we been informed the shop closed.

Went to the shop and asked for explanation. The same person ignored me and then shut the door on me. I asked to talk to manager and been informed the manager was on break and did not have time. I waited 3 mins until the manager came out from the shop. I told her what happened and ask for apology. She said she can't force the person to apologize. She had no interest to resolve the issue. Asked her about the formal complain procedure and her answer is to contact website.

I felt had been discriminated since i had been rejected to shop in Adidas three times without a reasonable reasons while others can go there freely. The assistant was rude and the manager is not helpful at all. The excuses provided by shop assistant and store manager were self-conflicting. This type of customer service far more below the Australian standard. I would like to ask to explanation and apology from the Adidas.

Need more samples so know what available

Just OK
Some were wrong sizes wen i bought them on line. They were not that cheap considering some were not the colors I chose that were advertised on the site.
Still some were what i wanted that were advertised which was OK for the amount of money on certain items. Others weren't

No delivery of shoes

I bought a pair of yeezys triple white online during September 18 and in the end the order was not fulfilled despite being charged the full amount! Had to constantly follow up with customer service which was horrendous, tracking number did not work and they seem clueless with the whole situation.