Adidas

Adidas

Dan

Dan

Don't buy from Adidas

Ordered shoes from their online store only to receive incorrect shoes. 3 phones calls and one email(which I never got a response) too I've finally organised a refund. Which was going to take 14 days to refund until I complained about that too. The shoes I wanted are also out of stock now. Absolutely terrible customer service and processing. Support the local independent stores and don't buy from Adidas online au store.

Thom E.

Thom E.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terible customer service, product not delivered

Ordered shoes, no indication they were not in stock. Three weeks later called to enquire only to be told order cancelled. No reason given. Later that day received an email stating order cancelled - again, no reason given and no advice about if and when I would receive a refund.

Bill

BillMelbourne

We are Adidas fans but their online chat help is the worst ever!!

Have purchased nearly 10 pairs of Adidas shoes and generally they have been pretty good. The biggest issue is getting online chat help when you have a problem. They are overseas, they cant communicate in English, go around in circles, don't have access to the info they need and have no authority to help. In a word USELESS. For global organisation, this is embarassing.

Rebecca N

Rebecca NFar North Queensland, QLD

don`t get these or do this

I have had these for 2 and a bit years now, and I have worn these every where but mostly in sports, and sometimes without socks when it`s hot.
and now when I wear them and then at the end of the day, they make my feet stink and the sneakers are mostly wet and stinky to now + mold is getting on them. I don`t think sneakers like these would be best for kids or peoples feet when wearing them for sport`s or other things. + these do have plastice on them and I Know plastics on shoes just don`t breath so well. I have got new ones now.
please

SizingSlightly small
Queren L.

Queren L.Sydney, NSW

I ask for refund, sent the product and adidas didn't give my money, product or feedback

I brought a watch in October last year, it didn't fit well, so i asked for return. I sent it for adidas the wrong place, but i sent an email saying it. They got my product and sent an email to me saying that the product is with them but didn't give me it back. After a lot of emails and calls they still with my product, even if i call, they don't know wheres the product, they do not answer properly. Horrible costumer service.

Son

Son

First & last time

Wish I read the reviews before purchasing, I ordered a week ago & apparently my order is ready but still waiting to be shipped & they can't tell me when it will leave the warehouse, could be another week.. :( I question if they even have the stock but I've been assured they do.. I'm not very hopeful.. & refunds from what I see are painful too.

Kym Bell Goodwin

Kym Bell GoodwinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adidas Cancel Order no refund to credit card payment received.

Placed order paid on 7th March 2021, Adidas cancel order on 12th March 2021 - probably out of stock, which can happen but haven't refunded the money back to the credit card. Stating they wont charge credit card is rubbish as they took the funds on the 7th March and have credit card statement to prove otherwise. Absolutely bad service.

Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sizing are inaccurate and refunds have to be chased

Having had shoes arrive which were not even close to the started "size" my daughter was told that she had to return them to get a refund and then buy the "right size" Shoes arrived back at the warehouse 18th Feb and need to be "quality checked". (e.g. sitting around with nobody doing much. I have had to chase today to ask about progress. Case Number: 35441046. Unimpressed

Eugene Z

Eugene ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online store ever!!

Bought NMD_R1 adult shoe in Nov from website, received the wrong model children shoe...sent it back within few days, takes 2 months to get refund, customer service keeps saying will receive between 3-4 days but nothing happen. Luckily i purchased using paypal, submitted dispute and got back my money within a week. Big Brand, terrible service.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

p j.

p j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bad quality terrible customer service.

they said they will process refund but they never do. it's already been more than 1 month and a half

Tahir

TahirGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time customer, never buying again. No refund after return

Ordered many time off the website. Had to return one pair of pants due to incorrrect size. Sent them back via their preferred method. That was 3 months ago. Ive called up 4 times and spoke to live chat 3 time for a refund. Still nothing. Very frustrating

Riles09

Riles09Launceston, TAS

Missing an item no refund processed!!

Won’t process my refund!

I purchased a pair of shoes four months ago and sent them back for a refund as they were too big. I have followed up numerous times and have still not received a refund, each time waiting on hold for 20+ minutes only to be told it will be back in my account soon.

David J.

David J.

False advertising 15% of all orders

Web site clearly state 15% off your first order. Nowhere does it say products are excluded. It is not until you get the email that hidden in the text down below that some products are excluded. Rang to complain and they basically offered to do nothing.

JP du Randt

JP du RandtCanberra 2600, ACT

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!!!

Ordering on Adidas’s website was exceptionally professional, simple and painless! I even received my parcel ahead of schedule. Impossible truely is nothing, thanks Adidas, cliënt for life!!!

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Useless customer support - painfully slow return process.

Ordered a pair of shoes from adidas.com.au in 18/11/2020. The size was wrong so after contacting customer support they mentioned I could return and get a refund and then reorder (I don't understand why I couldn't reorder on the spot). Parcelpoint picked up the shoes on 23/11/2020 and delivered to Adidas on 22/12/2020 (1 month later! They must have circumnavigated the globe!). After numerous back and forward calls they then said "please wait till the 14th Jan" -as stated on their website. It's now the 15th Jan and again I'm supposed to "wait another 3-5 business days".
This is ridiculous! A company like Adidas treating life long customers like this. No more - sticking to Nike from now on out of principal. FU Adidas!!

Rich

RichBrisbane

So very very slow. Customer service impossible to deal with

It's now 11w days since my order and it still hasn't shipped. No answer from customer service. How can a supposedly esteemed global brand be so inept?

Worst support team

If I could give a negative star. Spoke to an agent on 21/12 to get an item reshipped, provided address. Called couple of days to check status of redelivery and was told due to delays bec of holiday season. Followed up today only to find out there was no redelivery lodged for the item. complete bogus and incompetent support agents that only know nothing but lie. with all the negative reviews about refund, money taken, what are they doing about it? Poor support team.

Sev

SevBrisbane

Big delays with refunds

Online Shopper

Online ShopperSouth Australia

Buy from a retailer, if you can

Avoid buying from the Adidas online store if you can - customer service is basically non existent. The customer service “agents” are useless and have absolutely no clue.

Excuses I’ve heard so far: warehouse is moving, COVID restrictions, Melb lockdown, Australia post, busy holiday/sales period. That’s all fine and dandy but every other online retailer in Australia manages to ship their orders in a timely matter, or at the very least, can communicate with the customer!

I only buy from the online store when I can’t get it locally but with the latest issues I’m having, will likely to never purchase there again. I am currently sitting on 25k icon points. Bye bye Felicia