Adidas

Adidas

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jis K.

Jis K.South Australia

Shipped only one item without asking. I added the item for free shipping and main item got canceled!! OMG!

Ordered a pair of shoe for my wife's birthday and i added a T-shirt to make total $100 for free shipping.
and somehow the shoes got canceled and they just sent a T-shirt out without asking us!!
Whats is the point!!!
Never gonna buy from this scam business.

Aref Eshghi

Aref EshghiAU

I don't have to say anything, just see the photos attached!

I have been procrastinating to upload this review for a long time, but today is the day! :)

I've bought the shoes you see in the attached photos couple of years ago. This is their condition after ONLY 5 months of use. I used them just in the gym and twice outside the gym.

Keep in mind that I bought these with the help of an Adidas sales professional! (from the Adidas shop in Melbourne DFO South Wharf).

MadK

MadKSydney

Returned faulty shoes but no refund.!!!

Bought 2 pairs of shoes online a few weeks ago. One pair is fine, as is most of the other Adidas shoes I have bought, unfortunately one pair developed holes after only a handful of uses. I sent pic to their customer service who agreed to a refund. They received the shoes over 3 weeks ago but no refund was given. I sent 2 e-mails, both ignored, tried to phone but get "call can't be taken message". Finally received a reply stating that they will get onto straight away. Still nothing another week later.
Luckily I used Paypal so at least I have an avenue to get my money back.
I can't believe how bad the customer service at a company like Adidas is.....

No contact

I ordered some shoes they said they would send a email in a couple of minutes for me to confirm my order a few days later still haven't got the email.tryed to contact them doesn't work lost $200 absolute scam

Customer service that ignores you

- Was informed it was ok to return for a voucher
- Returned order
- Order received and processed
- No voucher or refund issued
- No response via email, no response via site contact form, phone line goes unanswered, phone messages are not returned, chat app does not work. They got my enquiries as I was issued automated responses with ticket numbers. My first enquiry to confirm it was ok to return was answered within 24 hours. My enquiries since have not been responded to for weeks.
- Submitted Fair Trading NSW complaint

How does a multi billion dollar company like Adidas give crap customer service like this?

Order number AAU08800329 if anyone at Adidas wants to respond.

earnestjimmy

earnestjimmy

Worst customer service in retail

Bought trackpants online through outlet store, received a faulty product. Took numerous follow ups to get a discount code to repurchase at same price, after much toing and froing, was told that I would not be able to purchase at the same price instead would have to pay a higher price. Will be taking this up with ACCC

Sean

SeanBrisbane

Would prefer zero stars...

Bought my son a pair of Adidas. The shoes lasted less than 3 months before splitting. That's not the biggest problem. Many attempts were made to speak with Adidas 'customer service" and they never answer their phone OR return phone calls. Have never had any concerns with any other brand, and with 4 kids, none of them will have Adidas bought for them again.

Best in the world

Best place in the world and beat clothes very easy to navigate around the store wide range of items very satisfied with everything I bought adidas is the best ever

Diogo S.

Diogo S.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Abha

AbhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Slide's

I bought Adidas Slide's for me and my husband. I like the comfort and the style is admirable too, can be worn inside or outside. The customer service was exceptional too.

Umran

UmranNew South Wales

Terrible customer service

I ordered a pair of boots from them. Paid via PayPal. Their system got the address from PayPal but omitted the street number. So the address was just the unit number, suburb, state and postcode. Saw it in the invoice 5 min later and immediately called them to rectify it. They basically said there's nothing they can do. So the item got dispatched, then returned back to them. Now what? Such useless customer service!

Sent me the wrong size two months ago. Still no refund

They are incompetent of regulating themselves by the female, international shoe sizing chart.

Thus, sending me incorrect sizing. It’s been over 2 months and still no refund and no contact! Absolutely disgusting for this to be happening in Australia.

Terrible online customer service

Terrible, online delivery sent to the wrong address at their fault. Now completely uncontactable, they do not respond to online messages and wait time on call just times out. Have purchased from Adidas online a few times but will NEVER again!!

Aline

Aline

Terrible assistance

Everything ! Terrible assistance! Waiting for more than a month to get a refund!
No one answer my requests
I try to contact Manu times with no success
Never thought
A big brand was so poor customer assistance

Product Appearance As advertised

Order was cancelled whilst product is still available and raised its price.

Order was cancelled after a week, checked shop and the product was still available (same size) but now it's price has been raised. Contacted Adidas...never replied. Its been 2 weeks.

Ms Shopper

Ms ShopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So thin, wear terribly

I purchased x2 styles of adidas women's tights from The Iconic website.
Site was good to navigate.

Their tights were unbelievably thin, to almost sheer. Freezing to wear in winter.
I have never had a pair of fitness tights with the material so thin, I would need to wear three pairs of tights and these over the top to get any secure fit feeling or warmth from these tights.
Shocking!!
No way to leave feedback on products purchased on The Iconic website also.
I felt like I got a dodgy knock off from eBay, when I went out of my way to make sure I was purchasing authentic adidas.
Hopefully their other range is better.

Danny

DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome delivery time,shoes always perfect

I couldn't be happier with my experience if I tried,fast delivery ,excellent customer service and the outlet is great place to get a bargain.I recommend you try the outlet 1st ,I got size 14's at a bargain price

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Adidas Shift Runs

I am unimpressed with the labeling of this product. I bought my "adidas shift run's" on 14/11/2018 from the Iconic assuming they are running shoes. Having changing my training recently and increasing my running, this particular shoe has caused damage to both my ankles due to them not being running shoe but a lifestyle shoe. I have now had to go out and buy actual running shoes due to your poorly labeled product. This is extremely inconvenient and frustrating. Perhaps they should rename them "adidas lifestyle run" so they don't lose anymore customers.

Sizing Slightly small

Jacki

JackiNew South Wales

Adidas Ultra-Boost shoe and website

rush

rushSYDNEY

Really bad quality shoes and but in the end ok customer service