Adriatic Furniture

Thomastown, Essendon (Closed), Nunawading, etc...

Excellent customer service

The store was easy to navigate and able to browse freely. Lilyana was great, helped us find exactly what we wanted and for a very competitive price. Will be back again.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever

Farhiyo

FarhiyoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Anthony from the hoppers crossing store is excellent!

- The store was easy to navigate around
- So many products were available and a lot of options
- absolutely love the quality of the product I purchased

Ashok

AshokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic services

During our visit to their store we found that the entire team was very professional and understood my requirements .
Thanks for your services .
Ashok

Nikkie Kaur

Nikkie KaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience!!

We were looking for furniture for our new home and went randomly to Adriatic Thomastown.
I guess we took the right decision. Met this beautiful and amazing lady Liliana. She helped us in deciding our furniture and also helped us in selecting the colors. Never felt that I was meeting her for the first time. Thank you so much Adriatic for helping us in choosing the right furniture and providing us with the best customer service ever. Not to forget, the quality of furniture is amazing too.

MCh

MChGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Friendly, prompt, professional, fast, clean, helpful. Local Business. Will support them. They unpacked, assembled, took away the rubbish as well.

Highly recommended

I would highly recommend Adriatic Preston show room. A big thanks to Anthony and Franc , you are both amazing with costumer and helpful.
Furniture delivered with care by 3 amazing men (i wish i took their names).

Definitely will be back.
Nisrin
PS. Anthony my mother in law send her regards to you

Manish M.

Manish M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Unfair

Bought Italian ceramic coffee table that chipped off during assembly as no clear instructions. Adriatic Furniture won't cover it under warranty & is charging us replacement cost. We were not allowed to change our mind even before we collected the order & were forced to proceed. Very unfair. Will be taking it further with ombudsman. Pls don't buy their Italian ceramics coffee table.

AFL Dogs Supporter

AFL Dogs SupporterVictoria

Best furniture store account manager

Anthony has served us with the most approachable face to face meeting. He knows how to deal with customers both on a professional basis and a down to earth person. He is a great asset to Adriatic furniture.

Chops

ChopsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect built furniture

We have got heap of furniture from you guys and we keep comming back finding things in store is easy the staff are great and let you shop then come and help

manu_434

manu_434Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Service From Lily Thomastown store

We dealt with Lily for the purchase of furniture for most of the house,
She is the best and provides exceptional service, their after sale service is the best as we had few issues but was all dealt by Lily on a timely manner.
Thanks Adriatic and Lily for making our purchase smoothly

Exceptional

Customer service was phenomenal, Anthony is an amazing guy he gave us honest advise in selecting products. Also make nice coffee.

Awesome furniture with awesome service from Anthony

Beautiful and easy navigation of the store, and the products were affordable and great. Great service from Anthony in the store

Nicole P

Nicole PSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service from Dusan

Beautiful quality TV unit and rug purchased during difficult times. Dusan was wonderful to work with and the delivery people were thorough too.

Rishal

RishalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive And irresponsible!

Store Experience was good.Product Quality not bad.
Service and delivery pathetic .Had a really bitter experience with Adriatic ordering products 6 months before and not yet delivered everything . Hopeless response from Customer Care as well .

Indi

IndiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service, Usually delays.

Delivery Delay is Usual:
In summary, I ordered a custom made dining table in January - promised to deliver it in May.
Received it in August - but not the custom made I ordered
Adriatic wanted 3 more months(November) to give the correct design
In November when I call, Adriatic wanted another 6 more months to deliver.

Pathetic and shocking after-sales service:
Also, when I phone them, every time they get details promising to get back on the next day, but I have never received any call from them. I have given more than 30 calls to get an update about my orders.
Highly dissatisfied with the service in the Nunawading store.

Jay V.

Jay V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing quality and top customer service

We loved the look, quality and comfort of the furniture at Adriatic. Initially we had planned to “shop around”, but the service we received from Marinko was next level. He was so enthusiastic, friendly, and knew exactly what to suggest to help us find the perfect sets for our new home. We ended up getting a dining table and chairs set, a lounge and chase set and a coffee table. Marinko really made the experience so easy and enjoyable. Also really appreciate that we were treated equally and without judgement as we are an obviously young couple (compared to other stores where we didn’t get served or we were only offered items in a lower budget range).
So happy with the standard and quality of the items we purchased.

Great service and product quality

Thank you Anthony for your care and patience throughout the entire transaction. Anthony was very attentive and provided us with great customer service. As the stores were in lockdown, he had delivered the chairs to our homes to show us. The products are good quality. Upon delivery we had received a few that were damaged Andy hey were able to have the chairs replaced in a prompt time. Thank you for a wonderful experience! Highly recommend Adriatic!

Outstanding service

We have purchased furnitures from Thomastown Adriatic numerous of times and have been soo happy with the quality. Thank you to Lilyana for all her help, her customer service skills have been fabulous. Cheers.

Raelle

RaelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding customer service

The customer service I received today was absolutely outstanding and ordered the product I was after! Couldn’t fault lilyana And her knowledge is impeccable. Thank you! I will be recommending this store to all my family and friends!