Adriatic Furniture

Thomastown, Essendon (Closed), Nunawading, etc...
Listing monitored by Adriatic

Lam N.
Lam N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

I loved the service, design and quality products. I found what I need with Katya helping. She is excellent and I’m sure that I’ll come back to get more stuffs in the future

AFL Dogs Supporter
AFL Dogs SupporterVictoria

Purchased 2 sofa recliners - totally happy with both product and customer service (Anthony in particular )

Adriatic store in hoppers crossing has lots of furniture on display. There is quite a range of home furniture to suit individual buyers. Pricing is very competitive.

Best lounge

I needed a brand new couch but didn’t know what to get . I walked in the Pascoe vale store met Toni she was fantastic . Knew what I needed , contrast she told me and she was right . Bought a chocolate leather three seater and a chocolate single recliner What can I say they look great and are so comfortable . Love it , the best lounge I ever bought . Plus very strong . A big Thankyou to Toni , you were spot on .. The best sales person I’ve met . Ask for Toni , you will not be disappointed.!!!

Find out how Adriatic Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

I had been to several stores looking for this product

Very helpful service, friendly staff and lots of stock to peruse Happy with what I have chosen good range of colour samples

Anand
Anand

Very poor quality sofa and costumer service

Bought a sofa online, the sofa has several marks on the frame when contacted them asked send photos they looked at it and told no thing wrong with it, very bad service never buy from them.

Fitzy
FitzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery

Ordered lounge suite in November 2020 have still not received it. Be very careful with these people. Once you leave deposit they hold you to ransom. Refuse to refund.

A customer
A customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting . . . .

We ordered a sofa, two chairs and a side table 5 months ago, with 18 weeks delivery time! The 18 weeks has gone and now we are in the 23rd week with no exact delivery date. After several follow ups, we are still waiting for the delivery. Poor communication and bad customer service.
Not recommended

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely unhappy customer

Purchased couch in Nov 2020 and its now July 2021 and still haven't received it, extremely disappointed as lock downs is the only explanation we receive. We haven't been in lock down that long to justify 7 month wait. Have asked for deposit to refunded and it wasn't acknowledged.
Do not recommend them at all, terrible, terrible

Other Furniture Shops

It’s what we were looking for.

I haven’t received the product yet,hopefully the quality is what I expect it to be.the sevice was quite friendly l ve used 20 words what else?

Melanie K.
Melanie K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy

The staff were very friendly and helpful, they delivered & installed our furniture with excellent service. Thank you so much Adriatic. We love our new furniture!

Wraith
Wraith

Customer service was really good

Bought a couch online, delivered and installed to regional Victoria, way off the map by two friendly staff. All phases of sale to delivery have been seamless. Above all I felt valued as a customer. Service was brilliant.

Anna W.
Anna W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found exactly what we were looking for.

We were after a particular size lounge suite and found exactly what we were looking for. The store was laid out well so we had no problem finding our selection. Pedro, the Sales Person was most helpful and very informative when it came to answering our questions re materials, measurements and delivery. We were especially happy with the price.

Helpful service

Service and products on display were exactly what we wanted. Carol was informative and left us with no doubt we were well looked after

Fantastic

Friendly staff , very helpful, listened and professional. Explained very well on the product we purchased and when it will be delivered.

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely useless, yet again

Against our better judgement we once again ordered from Adriatic. Having our couches a couple of years ago take 7 months, then the wrong colour, then one damaged we always said never again. Should have stuck to our guns. In mid Feb we ordered 8 dining chairs and were told 3-4 weeks. Every time we call they're still 'a couple of weeks' and it's now mid June with no new delivery date. Can't cancel and get the deposit refunded either. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere.

Read more reviews - page 2