4.5 (1,621)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (90) · No (1,662)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (71) · No (1,674)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)
    4.6 (1,025)

Richard McCauley

Richard McCauleyPerth, WA

as usual we knew what we wanted ,had a look round to confirm order,Paid and collected easy.

the store is easy to find what you want,the quality was great for the pricewe have shopped here before always a good experience, great staff and the warehouse guy wrapped the mattress folded and taped it and loaded it inour car Thanks.

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Tallboy

As soon as I arrived at the shop I saw the Tall Boy that I had in mind and we bought it. The quality and price are very good. The lady of the staff was very helpful and we finished our purchase just in minutes. They are in renovation and the products are limited but that was not a problem. Thank you for all your efforts and work.

P Me

P MeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Easy And Efficient

Quite happy with how easy it was to buy on line.
Very happy with what I brought .
The range of products was great.
Assembly wasn't bad at all just followed the instructions.

Diane

DianeCentral West, NSW

Quality, Value & Efficiency

Can’t live without it.

Very affordable, good quality and great service! I love this place and buy all my furniture from here. Order was ready quickly and the pickup was great and they were very helpful. Definitely recommend!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sophie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so glad to hear about the service received, and we appreciate the recommendation too. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Pina M.

Pina M.Sydney, NSW

Product quality

Purchased office equipment and chairs, via click and collect and delivery.
My experience was fantastic. The pick up was ready and so was the deliver on time.
The assemble instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Good pricing for a quality product.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The staff at the Ipswich store were amazing when we got home and our product was broken they replaced it the whole process was easy and the furniture is afford

Store LocationIpswich
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zoe, we are so happy to hear this! We will pass on this feedback to the Ipswich team, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

AussieBrian

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I kept my money in my pocket.

I'm happy others have had such terrific success with Fantastic Furniture but my experience has been very different.

Twice now I've walked into the Cairns store and found myself to be the only customer. Wandering around looking at all the different stuff and not one of the four staff on duty even acknowledged I was in the shop nor offered any assistance whatever.

Not so much as a good morning on either occasion.

I can promise there was a whole pile of money walked out with me today that would otherwise have been in the till.

Aiden K

Aiden KSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant experience!

We were greeted immediately upon entering the store which was being renovated at the time. Staff were knowledgeable and patient while we sat on lounges and played with fabrics. Our last FF lounge lasted 13 years so we had no doubt when purchasing another lounge from them. I look forward to receiving it and am happy it is manufactured in Australia. Would recommend this store.

Great products great service

Placed a online order for click and collect items were ready for collection straight away staff were very helpful and even the guy who helped load it all into my car. Loved our jade dining table and mambo chairs so much we went back the next day to get the matching barstools very comfortable and great quality. Super easy to assemble

Store LocationMandurah

LGavin

LGavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall lovely staff and great products
I love my cupboard for my laundry and it was very easy to put together I have bought stools and a picture previously and was equally as happy...you seem to have found lovely staff for all your stores

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing experience!

The staff, layout, ease of transaction and arrangement of delivery was extraordinary. I could not fault this store or my experience. Big thank you to Rebecca who went above and beyond to help me.

Store LocationCrossroads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for shopping with us in Casula! It is great to hear about the in-store experience, and we will pass this feedback on to Rebecca as well. We hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

very professional

very friendly customer care,
overall I am a happy customer
received the order within 3 days
product in good shape, as expected.
online chat with customer care is super quick and helpful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ruby! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. It is amazing to hear that you received such positive service, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

ROSIE

ROSIEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service!

Very disappointed with communication and service, would not buy again ! Ordered product and 3/4 weeks still no product and lost in transit when driver rang to say he was delivering certain day !

Shona C .

Shona C .South East Queensland, QLD

Great job Fantastic Furniture .

Thank you to the 2 wonderful guys who delivered my Venice Recliner .Wonderful service .Spot on with their time .Recliner is lovely and was a breeze to put together .
Shona Cooper .
Chermside QLD

Store LocationWindsor QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shona, that's so great to hear! We are so glad that the Windsor team were able to provide such great service, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Central Queensland, QLD

Sheena the good old chook was the best service assistant ever!

We are so excited for our modular sofa, especially the material standard slate groove! The sales staff where so helpful. The Price and warranty are amazing, the best you can get!

Store LocationMackay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Mackay. We are so glad to hear about Sheena's assistance, and we hope to see you back in store in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

What fantastic service we received today!

Chris really went out of his way to help me solve sagging couch cushions on a couch that we have had for years. Still an amazing couch after many years.

Store LocationLogan

RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Do It!!!!

Ordered Denver 5 seater lounge which had storage under seating. Waited 6 weeks for it to arrive and it was the wrong one. Had to wait another 8 weeks to get the right one. Arrived and still was the wrong lounge and was told I would have to wait another 10 weeks with no guarantee the right one will arrive. Asked for my money back, returned lounge still waiting for refund. Furniture is cheap for a reason!!!!

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Robertson

Yes please it is now over 3 weeks and I have not received my refund. I will email the details, it is a pity I have to spend my Sunday doing this.

Julie C

Julie CIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Everything

I purchased a white metal queen size bed that I had seen online. It was excellent value for money and I am more than happy with the quality. The service I received was excellent and it was delivered the next day. It was easy to assemble with a brochure that explained the instructions for each step very explicitly with diagrams. The bed looks fabulous in my guest room. Thank you Fantastic.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture, Warrawong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so glad to hear that you received such great service, and that the bed was so easy to assemble. We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

NTD

NTDSydney, NSW

Fast service and good value for money

I bought some lounges recently at the Penrith store. I was in a rush and the staff were very quick and efficient both at the store and at the warehouse. Lounges were good value for money.

Store LocationPenrith
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi NTD, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team