Listing monitored by Fantastic Furniture

4.4 (5,456)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (316) · No (5,654)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (248) · No (5,723)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4,698) · Not as advertised (520)
    4.1 (1,908)
    4.4 (2,480)

louj8
louj8Perth, WA

Really happy with the chairs! They are really great quailty and love that they are stackable.

The chairs arrived assembled by the lovely delivery drivers and I'm really happy with the design, quality and colour. Very good value for money.

wonderful selection

I found what I wanted and had a great range to choose from all at the right price

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

ZEST DOUBLE FIRM MATTRESS

Ordered online for pick up at Morayfield store. Pick up was ready within minutes . Lovely loading dock man out the back loaded into my trailer with some difficulty getting it into my smaller sized trailer but happy to help me. Zest firm mattress is fantastic offering quality firm support for my sore back and I am waking up feeling much better with a quality mattress . Highly recommend this mattress to anyone.

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Leigh, thank you for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear you have found your new mattress to be comfortable and the staff in-store helpful. Thank you for being an awesome customer!

Fiona M.
Fiona M.Hobart, TAS

Space saving shelf unit- should have done this year's ago

I'm ecstatic that I found just what I was looking for online and it was in stock so I visited the store to purchase. Even better they had one on display so I could really check it out. Very fast and efficient then straight to get loaded and away, It was so easy. Staff very helpful and good quality sturdy shelf unit. Easy to put together on my own.

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and sharing your pic. It looks amazing! We hope to see you again soon.

Perfect match

Found a match for our other fantastic furniture in store. Easy to assemble and looks fantastic in the room.

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Judy, thank you so much for shopping with us. We're delighted to hear that you love your new pieces. Thank you once again!

Anthony
Anthony

Did click and collect. Website easy to navigate but a shout out to the storepersons who helped us with our heavy packages. They were fantastic.

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Anthony, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We hear your shout out and will be sure to let them know about your excellent feedback. Thank you for being an awesome customer.

trillllianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super-floofy pet beds

Item as described online, super-fast delivery snd very good communication especially with delivery steps. Very happy with my purchase

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Trillllian, thank you for taking the time to share your awesome thoughts. It's great to hear that you found the all-round experience good. We hope to see you again soon.

trillllian

Im going to buy the size s today as well

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Trillllian, that's great to hear!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Elaine
Elaine

It's so cool just what wanted

Black and white mat just what wanted fits in lovely

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Elaine, thank you for taking the time to send through your awesome review. It brings us joy to hear that you love your new mat. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Maria D.
Maria D.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

I brought a TV unit online. Was a very easy experience. i found exactly what I was looking for straight away. Arrived by courier two days later, 5 days ahead of schedule. The product was easy to assemble and looks great in my living room

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Maria, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We're glad to hear you're loving your purchase! See you again soon.

Ruth H
Ruth HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dining Suite to complete our style

Went to FF to purchase a Dining Set to match other furniture items from the Torkay range we'd already purchased. Had to wait a month for stock, but satisfied with this, under current circumstances. Staff again very helpful, polite, etc and store very well presented. Goods delivered in fine condition. Table was easy to put together but chairs were a bit more fiddly so all up, took two days to complete assembly

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Ruth, wow! This looks amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts online and this amazing pic. We are elated to hear that you found the staff to be helpful. We hope to see you again soon.

Rutendo
Rutendo

Great online experience

I bought a bed from Fantastic Furniture online and it was in stock at the Rockingham store. I bought the mattress from the Cockburn store. The ease of collecting these items was just 5 star. I picked up in less than an hour. Really fantastic experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Rutendo, thank you so much for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear that your experience from start to finish was amazing. Thank you for being an awesome customer!

Great service, product and price

Store is laid out well and easy to find what you're looking for. Plenty to choose from. The mattress i got was for a cheaper mattress a fabulous feel for a budget price. Very easy to unbox and dispose of box.

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Mumma6, thank you for taking the time to share your awesome thoughts. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. See you soon!

Terri H.
Terri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Black stuff under the couch?

I bought my couch 5 years ago. Its lovely and I've kept it like new. Moving houses recently, I've noticed that the "material" ... whatever it is ... directly underneath the couch ... has crumbled and turned into some sort of black powder. I am so glad I don't have carpet beneath because this stuff stains. This stuff is everywhere, and its taken me and a friend hours to vaccum, then wipe the sticky black dust away. Anyone else?

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Terri, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Could you please send an email through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can look into what has happened? Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

BadrAmel
BadrAmelSydney, NSW

Elamel

Fantastic Furniture The best company and the best staff as well

Fantastic F.Fantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi BadrAmel, thank you so much for your find comments. We'll be sure to let the store staff know! We hope to see you in store again soon.

smithchloe12
smithchloe12

Horrific customer service, awful experience

Called to cancel my order last week, was told it was cancelled and to expect a refund to come through only to receive an email today that my order is out for delivery??? Have NOT received my refund and have been trying to contact customer service for over 3 hours to no avail.

Update: finally got through to customer service only for them to tell me they have no record of my cancellation and that I have to physically take the table back to the store in order to get a refund. Truly horrible, I will never be shopping with Fantastic Furniture again.

Carol Duasked
Fantastic Furniture

Hi, i first made contact with Fantastic Furniture regarding a warranty issue on 01/07/2022 via email on reviews@ & customercare@. I have not received a response on any of those emails!

I have since made contact with someone on the online chat who put in a service form for a replacement to be sent out, that someone will be in contact with me regarding delivery date/time. No one has made contact with me so i chased it up to be told there is no stock left and that my option is to select another item + pay the difference if any or full refund after my item is picked up. I said full refund after item is picked up! A pickup date and time was scheduled!

Low and behold... received a text message the pick up was cancelled!!! Follow by... "Please wait for our team to contact you to arrange a new delivery (pick up) date". This was on 20/07/2022. I have not heard anything since! I guess i have to do more chasing up myself as i don't think Fantastic Furniture has any customer care when it comes to Warranty Issues.

Fantastic FurnitureFantastic FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Carol, We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a response. Could you please send an email with your order reference to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so that we can look into what has happened?

Carol Du

Good Morning, i have since been in contact with my local store and they have processed a refund for me. Just waiting for money to hit my account.

Hi Carol,
Thank you for confirming this. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Sharon
Sharonasked
Fantastic Furniture

Hi how much to assemble ches of basic drawers please

Sheena
Sheenaasked
Fantastic Furniture

The front leg of my Jazz 3seater has nothing to grip when I try to screw it in. The others screwed in okay but this one has nothing to hold it. Should I remove a couple of staples to see if the internal thread is not in place?

Jaybird31
Jaybird31

I am just a fellow customer. You will have to contact Fantastic Furniture about that problem. They have contact details on their invoice & documents.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Details ·

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic Furniture Online store
  • Award Winner 2017

Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.3
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Fantastic Furniture is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2017. Learn more

Other Furniture Shops

The Comfort Shop
Plush Furniture
Replica Furniture
Regal Sleep
Lounge Lovers

Kimberly  Shirley

Great so far.. very comfortable compared to our old worn out mattress.

by Kimberly Shirley on 17 Aug 2022
We have back and hip issues and we've found that although not completely gone they have been eased quite a bit. We have also found that although we ar... Read full review

Martha Bradbury

Best night sleep ever

by Martha Bradbury on 17 Aug 2022
I haven’t slept on a mattress this good in a very long time.... Read full review

Jessica Lai

Good value for money

by Jessica Lai on 17 Aug 2022
The mattress is comfortable and is just supportive enough for my back. I suffer from lower back pain and sleeping on the mattress does not make it wor... Read full review