9,378
1,571

Great value for your money!

Super easy purchase online and checkout. Plenty of payment options. Super quick delivery on a Sunday. Easy manual and organised bolts bagged with clear instructions. 6 chairs and a beautiful table an hour later!

Kim D.

Kim D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great staff, great quality items will definitely shop again

The store was great lots of products to choose from not enough money to buy it all haha the products that I did get are fantastic and pretty easy to assemble

Store LocationLogan
Ashwinder Singh

Ashwinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great place to shop...keep it up fantastic furniture with your fantastic ideas and customers concern. Good on you

Very easy to navigate.
Fully staisfied with the range of products available.
It's ok with quality of product..but it can be more better in future.
Yes, it's easy to assemble and it's well labeled.

Nicoleb

NicolebIllawarra, NSW

The service we received was second to none and we love our "mattress in a box"

The store was new, bright, well laid out and easy to find. We were after a simple, affordable solution to replace a mattress and the staff had great product knowledge. The mattress in a box is ingenious

Store LocationBundaberg Qld

Matty L.

Matty L.Illawarra, NSW

Best quality for price you'll find in Australia hands down!

Everything was extremely easy to find in store
Great range and the best Prices you'll find in Australia..
And assembly took about 15 - 20 minutes
I would recommend Fantastic Furniture to absolutely anyone

Store LocationWarrawong, NSW

Phl

PhlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful service and excellent prices.

I was looking for value for money and Fantastic Furniture filled the bill.
The staffer was courteous and helpful.
I would recommend FF to anyone looking for suitable furniture keeping in mind a budget.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Perfect Bed and lovely customer service

The bed I got was a Havana with drawers, I am completely satisfied with the purchase and the customer care assistant knew almost everything about the stock levels , sizes and colors, which was very helpful. The bedroom range available was really lovely and varied..

Store LocationMoonah outlet

Great addition to the home

Great furniture, affordable and good quality. Convenient and easy to use website made this purchase a breeze. Had my items delivered. Drivers were kind, careful and professional. Thank you fantastic furniture.

Diane Clark

Diane ClarkPerth, WA

Excellent instructions

We purchased two flat pack cupboards from two different stores on the same day. By far, the instructions on our Fantastic Furniture cupboard excelled over the other store's pack. The items were labelled with letters and the instructions were clear and detailed. The cupboard itself has some fixed and some adjustable shelves, allowing for easy of use.

Sue

SueNorthern Region, NSW

Exactly what I inwanted

The store is well set out, the staff were both informed and helpful, the product is exactly what I wanted and it was easy to put together. The staff did not try to influence the sale but showed me the various options from which I made my choice

Store LocationArmidale

Kym

KymRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

A well layed out store with lovely items at affordable prices and wonderful service. I am always very satisfied with the service and range. Repeat customer and happy to return.

Store LocationLismore

Nice staff, good selection.

Store was clean and well maintained, team members helpful and not in your face, selection was good and there were quite a few examples of the same item in different fabric so it was easier to see how different fabrics affected the overall look of the furniture.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Danielle

DanielleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Time saver with great service

It was easy to navigate online and the checkout process was quick and easy picking up my items within the hour was great they actually had my order ready with in 15mins and called me to let me know it was ready staff in store were great too happy and helpful when collecting my order

Aleta

AletaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service so friendly and helpful

Everything set out in groups easy to locate. Customer service amazing. Products are great. Would recommend family and friends to go to this store. Best experience Ive ever had thank you

Store LocationProspect
Angelia

AngeliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Queen foam mattress - Concrete slab in a washable cotton cover

Nancy

NancySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lounge, even better service

The lounge I wanted had to come from a store further away. I still received it within 3 days of ordering it. Online website made it easy to find what I wanted and which stores had stock. Only problem was lounge didn't clip together correctly

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nancy, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear about the service you received, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

My whole apartment was furnished from one store

The flat packs were delivered and brought upstairs and placed in each room where they belonged. The step by step instructions were so easy and complete, even including the allen key.

Store LocationBeckenham
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzanne Kerkhof, thank you for deciding to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to assemble your furniture so easily, and we hope to see you in our Cannington store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Monica

MonicaGippsland, VIC

Great range

I loved that i found a amazing bedroom package that wasnt on the website but its perfect, the tallboy and side tables are high and have lots of draws and are good quality and the button bed is lovely

Store LocationTraralgon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Traralgon. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bee

BeeMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Beautiful stylish quality furniture!

Store was very easy to navigate & all of the items I wanted to buy were in stock. Staff were friendly and professional, including delivery guys, I was very impressed with the service I received. Furniture was easy to assemble & looks beautiful in my new house! Thanks Fantastic!!!

Store LocationFyshwick.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bee, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in the Fyshwick store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Old lady

Old ladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery was very poor for people in need

New Sofa was just dumped in the corridor in packs despite pleads by old lady to help move old sofa outlet of the way or to the back yard. No guidance or reminder or option was given given at any time of the order or delivery.