So easy to assemble

The mattress in a box was so easy to get out and inflate and the Tokyo bed was pretty simple to assemble very reasonably priced I’m happy with my purchase

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product, bad customer service

The store was tidy and as expected well set out. The product I purchased was a round dining table and was very cheap for great quality. However, the staff had the worst attitude when talking to each other, the manager asked if another worker could get the phone and one of the girls said “I don’t want to pickup the phone, I hate talking to people!” And in a customer service role, talking to people is a major part of their occupation. Besides that situation, I waited patiently for someone to assist me in purchasing the table and 4 workers just walked around the store acting as if I wasn’t waiting at the counter for 15mins. The service wasn’t satisfactory but I give 3 stars for the furniture I purchased due to its quality.

Store LocationAuburn

Fantastic

Easy online process,
Called customer service with an enquiry and was very to help. Fantastic furniture have a great range of products at a great price. I highly recommend Fantastic furniture and will definitely use these guys again.

Great product for value

Ordering online was easy had no issues at all. Delivery was fast and staff are polite and very helpful . Great value for money happy with my lounge.Will shop there again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Geena, thanks very much for shopping with us online! We are happy to hear your delivery was fast and our team were friendly! We look forward to serving you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Never will buy online

First, driver didn’t call, second the table was all around scratching and you can see how someone try to fix it with paint. I am a perfectionist and can see things like that. I know it’s not big money for coffee table but it’s doesn’t mean I need to pay for scratching furniture!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lana, We are very sorry to hear about the issues you have had with delivery and that your table has arrived damaged. We would really like to assist, could you please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with photos of the issue along with your order details? Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Best purchase! Completes my bedroom look!

Easily got my mirror in less than 5minutes. I am very happy with it. The shipping was so quick and I only had to pay $9 for a large item!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Katrina, That is wonderful to hear you found the perfect mirror to compliment your bedroom! We are happy to hear delivery was quick and easy and we hope you shop with us again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Excellent service & product

Went looking for a 'cheapish' sofa bed. Nalinda the salesman was excellent& helpful, answering all my questions & showed me a range of products. Product I chose was available immediately & easy to pick up. I easily put together the sofa from the instructions. It was value for money... very comfy sofa!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Dandenong
Hi Sarah, that is wonderful to hear Nalinda was able to help you find the perfect sofa! We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and we hope you are enjoying your new sofa. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Dreadful

Ordered a 2seater sofa in April was told it would be 4 to 6 week's delivery...phoned 4weeks to find out when I could expect delivery and was told... another 4to6 weeks!!!Seriously no explanation why...just. that's the way it is!! I opted for a refund because I have never had to wait that long for any thing ....I have bought from Fantastic Furniture before with no problems but will never buy or recommend them again.

Store LocationBalgowlah
An order from IKEA is delivered in a week,so I know what I will be doing in future...Hi layla99, We are so sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your order and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, we completely understand your request to cancel the order. We would really like to find out what did happen with the order, if possible please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order details. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic teamWhen I ordered the sofa I was told it would be 4 to 6 week's for delivery,I phoned 4 weeks later to query a delivery date and was told it would be another 4 to 6 week's and the comment was......that's just the way it is.It also took 3 phone calls for someone to answer the phone. I can order and have a delivery from IKEA in a week,so that's what I will be doing.

"it does not affect the use of the lounge"

The dust cover beneath your Fantastic Furniture lounge may Disintegrate !!! Mine certainly did ! It's ok though it "doesn't affect the use of the lounge " it just affects the customer. The customer who has to clean up the mess while wondering why do they make lounges with dust covers what do dust covers really do, do all dust covers turn to actual dust, like mine. If they play any role in the use of the lounge, they must if not why are they there?
On the bright side Fantastic Furniture have a roll of fabric and they say I can come to them and they will give me some so I can fix it myself, you're too good to me FF I'll be recommending nowhere.

Hi Gaz, We are very sorry to hear about the issue with your dust cover and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would really like to explore alternate options for you, would it be possible to send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details and sales order number? Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic teamHi Ryan I'm heading overseas for about a month I'll contact you when I get back.

Great value

We were looking for an affordable bed that was also value for money. We found it at Fantastic furniture and as an extra bonus the staff were friendly and knowledgeable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi there! We are so glad to hear that our staff were friendly and knowledgeable, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you in store again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Love it will always look at Fantastic first

I’m always looked after, always given a great deal and I will always look to Fantastic Furniture first before shopping elsewhere. Cost, quality is always on point. I have bought and will continue to purchase from Fantastic

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Belinda, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are so glad to hear the staff treat you well, and that you are satisfied with our cost and quality! We look forward to seeing you again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Perfect

Everything I get from fantastic furniture is fantastic the quality is beyond fantastic I love purchasing from the shop can't wait to buy more stuff and the service is very helpful big thumbs up

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Renee, thank you so much for shopping with us and giving us a big thumbs up! We are so glad that you are satisfied with the quality of your products and that our service is helpful. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great Staff!

We have visited the store a few times.

The very first time we were there, they were almost closing but did not force us to leave soon or anything. Indeed, they waited after the business hours until we finished looking around.
We later, purchased a few items, changed a couple of items, and again purchased some other items in another go.
I have rarely seen any stuff this much friendly, helpful and professional. Hence, the next time we decide to purchase any other furniture, this store will be the very first place to consider.

Thank you, and all the best to all of you people there!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Mohsen, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us on numerous occasions. We are so glad to hear that the Burwood team have been repeatedly friendly and helpful, and I am sure they look forward to seeing you next time you visit! Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Reasonable price

Great product with reasonable price. Staff was helpful and try not to push you to buy anythings.
I will definitely shopping here again in the future. Quality of the products is great for its price too.

Store LocationNunawading
Hi Ekaraj, thank you for shopping with us and sharing your thoughts! It is great to hear that the Nunawading team were so helpful, and I am sure they look forward to seeing you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Excellent service

Excellent service, will definitely be back for all my future furniture needs. Great displays throughout the store so you know what you are buying. Easy pick up and helpful team at warehouse

Store LocationBathurst
Hi Tanya, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Bathurst. It is great to hear that you enjoy the displays and that the warehouse team were helpful! We look forward to seeing you again in store next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mattress in a box

It was a really good buy, good price and easy to unpackage and set up, happy as with the purchase and would definitely recommend this product to anyone, thank you

Hi Matt, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear that you are happy with your purchase, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

So affordable. I don't have to puck up the stocks on my own.

All I did was to go over the showroom and choose and point to the staff then it was packed and delivered to me the next day. The experience was easier than shopping on line.

Store LocationProspect
Hi Chav, thanks for choosing to shop at our Prospect store! It is amazing to hear that it was such a quick and easy process, and I am sure we will see you in store again! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great furniture that you can afford

I have bought all of my living room furniture from Fantastic and I am very happy with it and visitors exclaim how great it looks. I was able to choose the colours. A year later I needed some little side tables and was delighted to find a pair to match my dining table.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Julia, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our furniture, and we look forward to seeing you in store again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Happy Customer

I needed a wardrobe for my Granddaughter. It was available at Fantastic Furniture. Service was great and the staff were friendly & helpful. The furniture was easy to assemble with simple instructions.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is so lovely to hear that the furniture was easy to assemble and our staff were friendly and helpful! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Service was a letdown, with staff manning registers instead of assisting customers!

We purchased a number of items from the store but we were seeking assistance from staff from the moment we entered, but no staff were forthcoming to assist, with them choosing to stay at the registers rather than assist customers with their selections.

Store LocationDarwin
Hi Scott, thank you for choosing to shop with us. I do apologise that the customer service was a let down. If you wish to send through any additional information regarding your visit, my email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

How long has fantastic furniture been operating in north lakes ??

I bought a Saxby 3 seater with chaise 18 March . The left leg on 3 seater is out of line. I noticed before we purchased the lounge floor stock was the same. I was told that the legs were new and improved I wonder did we get the floor stock or are they all faulty
Hi Christine G, We are sorry to hear about the issue with your sofa. If you could please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details, sales order number and a photo of the issue we will have a team member contact you to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

I had my Miami 3 Seater Chaise sofa delivered on Saturday 27th April. Before I purchased I tested the display sofa in 2 different stores and both sofas were very soft, plush and cosy to sit on (in comparison to other sofas on display), which is why I chose the Miami sofa. My sofa is very hard and stiff, and not soft in the slightest - it feels like the other sofas I sat on that I didn’t like because of how hard they were. Is it normal for the sofa to be so hard? If so, how long will it take to soften up and is there anything I can do to speed up the process to get it as soft as the 2 display sofas I tried? Thanks! :)
Hi there Laura! As our sofas in-store have been on display and enjoyed by many customers while in-store, the foam has softened up over time as your very own sofa will with general use. This is a very common and the sofas you see in-store are exactly the same as the one delivered to your home, so you can be assured over time your own sofa will soften up. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic teamHi Laura I am sure that Fantastic Furniture answered your question correctly.

Similar listings