4.4 (3,717)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (213) · No (3,795)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (173) · No (3,827)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3,188) · Not as advertised (354)
    4.4 (1,987)

Kerry

KerryIllawarra, NSW

Just what I was looking for

So easy to find what I was looking for with such a great range to choose from, very happy with purchase and assembly was quite easy

Sammy Annetts

Sammy AnnettsNortheast, VIC

Amazing quality

Only thing I would change, is having a shelf in the cupboard doors. Also, the instructions were showing parts that I didn’t have, and didn’t show parts I did have. Otherwise easy to build

Warranty Claim MadeNo

THREE faulty lounges. That's it I'm done.

Store LocationCasula

Find out how Fantastic Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Definitely worth the price.

easy assembly when I picked it up. The staff were so lovely and had everything ready for my collection. 10/10

Troy

Troy

Brilliant products. Brilliant Service.

Purchasing online could not have been easier. Products were delivered so quickly and in perfect condition. Courier driver was courteous, professional and friendly. Payment options exceptional. Fantastic Furniture has a customer for life!

Brett H.

Brett H.South East Queensland, QLD

Passing the buck doesn't cut it!

Emily M.

Emily M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great! Just love Fantastic Furniture!

Just bought more furniture at Fantastic Furniture online using click and collect. As always great furniture for a great price. Staff are always friendly too when I do a click and collect or in store. Iv also had things delivered and always fast!! Nearly my whole house is from there!! Lol

Excellent online service.

Happy with the online service and waiting for my goods to arrive. This is the first time I have shopped at Fantastic Furniture so I hope the product is great.

Gayle

GayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service at Pickup

Excellent service by Ethan at the pickup area, Picked up bed and mattress All loaded in car with Ease. Thanks

Store LocationCapalaba

love fantastic furniture

i order it arrives fast and price is always better with them cant go wrong :) keep up the good work

Mr Mac

Mr Mac

Excellent Customer Service by Cathy and a common sense approach for the business. A Win / Win All Round!!!

Our recent furniture purchase was a pleasure however upon set at home we found that the coffee table had slight impact damage. I spoke with Cathy and she checked her stock levels. Unfortunately there wasn’t a replacement available until two weeks time. Without prompting she offered me a reasonable discount. We were happy to receive the discount and live with the item as is. Cathy’s polite and common sense approach for myself and the business left me feeling very pleased and impressed with Fantastic’s approach to customers.
Thank you Cathy; you’re a champion!
One very happy customer thank you.
Noel & Madi

Store LocationChullora
Afsaneh

AfsanehQueensland

The delivery time frame is terrible but quality good

Ordered a bed for my little one mid Jan.2021 was supposed to be delivered by end of Jan and after lots of follow up arrived by late Feb. happy with the quality and condition. The shipping company was Shippit not fantastic. The guy from Fantastic furniture customer service named Nick helped me a lot to follow delivery process. Thanks Nick

SMW

SMWPerth, WA

Not fantastic

Gavin W.Fantastic Furniture
Des Clark

Des ClarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I wanted for my garden

Whole exercise was excellent, easy to navigate your online store, product range was good, quality was excellent except I believe it would be susceptible to rust if situated outdoors, I sprayed my stand with anti-rust solvent. Assembly was simple.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

very solid and appealing!

the process of setting up is very easy as theres numbers on each pieces you can referred by and personally took 2 hours to finish the set up.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Vanessa miller

Vanessa millerNew South Wales

Love my new furniture

Found items easy to assemble on time delivery and care but do have a long wait on dining table I purchased

Store LocationNowra
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vanessa, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Nowra. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Debra

DebraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad customer service.

Store LocationCaroline Springs
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debra, we are truly sorry for this experience. We have located your order and are looking into what has transpired in order to improve our service moving forward. We will be in touch shortly to discuss further. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Black glass cabinet

We knew exactly what we wanted. Easy to assemble based on earlier experience with similar cupboards. We are using it to house our collection of drinking glasses.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lyn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with your experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

J Fernando

J Fernando

Online order not fulfilled, no communication, time wasted.

Store LocationNunawading
Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!!

The process of ordering our new couch online was a breeze! The website is easy to access and search for what you are interested in purchasing, while also showing a great amount of detail for each product.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We are very glad to hear how easy it was to place the order, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

hankjay

hankjayasked

Fantastic Furniture

We have a Toronto bed and would like to copy the white wash colour, which is called brown on the package.
Thanks Hank

Ella Brown

Ella Brownasked

Fantastic Furniture

Do you have the Jazz 5 seater corner modular with a right hand chaise?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ella! Unfortunately our Jazz 5 seater does just come as pictured. Our Finlay 5 Seater Modular Sofa does come in a right hand chaise and is quite similar to the Jazz: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Modulars/Finlay-5-Seater-Modular-Chaise/p/FNLMCHRAFOOOFABGRY Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jimson

Jimsonasked

Online store

I intended to buy a sofa bed and a set of dinning table with chairs, however, I noticed that the courier delivery only drop the goods off at the front of my building! That would be impossible for me to make it move to my flat. Any solution for that.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jimson! If the items are Online Only, they are sent out with a third-party courier and they do only deliver to the door, or front of the building for a complex. If the items are not part of the Online Only range, we deliver into your residence! Feel free to confirm the details with your nearest store prior to purchase if need be. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic Furniture Online store
  • Award Winner 2017

Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture