13,196 reviews
    4.5 (2,492)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (133) · No (2,525)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (119) · No (2,534)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)
    4.6 (1,590)

Adam

Adam

delivery fee to high

Not only are the delivery fees high the telephone call backs dont happen unless you stay on their backs.
Takes months to recieve a item not worth it. Asked for help putting things together they charge a damn silly price on top of delivery more money then putting cust..first.

Ridiculous wait time

Ordered bedhead 27th May with 8-10 week delivery. Contacted them twice to ensure no delays. Now notified delivery mid Sept. Same thing happened with the delivery of couch. Really disappointing

cookie

cookieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great communication, product as viewed online and good solid quality

Very happy with my purchase online. Delivered in good time given the COVID situation. Email and text confirmation regarding delivery date frequent and consistent. Good quality product as expected. A+++++

Find out how Fantastic Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Terrible service. No call backs, no communication at all when product delayed, despite multiple contacts from customer.

Store LocationJoondalup, WA

JULIE BOEHMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

This Mirror is beautiful to look at but very poor quality. When hanging if you don't protect all edges it will chip if you just rest it on the floor. This needs to put into the instructions.

Store LocationMunno Para
JULIE BOEHM

It’s all good. The store has contacted my daughter and they are replacing it. You will receive an excellent review. It’s was amazing to see that you cared. So thank you very much.

Steve

They do not answer their phone

Tried to call so many times yesterday and today but when someone did pick up the phone it is a call centre. And not the store.
Then I tried to order on line. Their delivery fee was ridiculous. The delivery fee more than the piece of furniture. Not impressed.

Hi Nick,
I have order my bed from Dick Smith/Kogan. I like your low cost mattresses but no stock. Very sad.

JohanesPerth, WA

Fantastic

What a pleasant surprise, it is another store to consider for your furniture purchase; quality of product is good, no pushy staff, store layout is good, will visit again in future for any other needs.

Store LocationCockburn WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Johanes, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Cockburn store! We are thrilled to hear about your in-store experience, and look forward forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Disappointing and mixed messages

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decor Storage Option

Easy to assemble, looks roomy enough for storing bulky linen. I love it’s sturdy construction and it will go well below my window with white shutters with scatter cushions on top.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that the assembly was easy enough, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kavi H.

Kavi H.South East Queensland, QLD

Webster Recliner Set: Process was too easy and value for money.

We recently bought the set and it was really good. It was very easy to assemble and very comfy as well. Excellent value for money. Great customer service. A special thank you goes to Emily from Windsor store. One single recliner came with a manufacturing error yet the store was so helpful and managed everything professionally and the chair was replaced within 8 days. Would recommend to anyone requiring a low-cost comfortable suite. Our cat Rosie approves this too.

Store LocationWindsor, QLD
PETRO

PETROSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress - Ann was Fantastica

Thanks to Ann, from the Burleigh Store, who gave me so much knowledge about the mattress, I ended buying it, even thought I never would have spent so much money on a mattress.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Petro, thanks so much for shopping with us in Burleigh Heads and sharing your kind words! It is great to hear Ann was able to assist with your purchase and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bianca

BiancaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Toronto Bedroom furniture

Found beautiful and good quality bedroom solid timber furniture. Great quality and affordable price. Originally came in for affordable tv cabinets for the children’s bedroom which we bought, we didn’t realise there was quality, stylish furniture we could buy for our bedroom too. And we used Afterpay...needless to say to decked out place out! Very happy, staff were lovely too.

Store LocationBundall, Gold Coast
Anita Ziba

Anita ZibaWestern Australia

Disappointed, no customer service

The staff at the midland store are definitely not passionate at all. Absolutely no customer service. It has put me off buying from this store. On the other hand Osborne park staff had much better service towards its customers, and im willing to travel further in order to get better service.

Store LocationMidland
Sharlene Williams

Sharlene WilliamsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My dream come true

Not only do I now own my beautiful modular lounge, but it’s my favourite colour...BLUE! It’s great quality, easy to assemble and even easier to lay back and enjoy!!! Fantastic furniture!

Store LocationBallarat Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharlene Williams, That is great to hear you found the perfect blue modular! We hope it brings you years of comfort and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Krystle O.

Krystle O.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic furniture is the best

Affordable. I find it is an ease of use website. There is afterpay offered. Easy to assemble furniture. I have purchased many furniture pieces over the years. I love it

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Krystle O. We are glad to hear you found our website easy to use and furniture easy to assemble! We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

sue

sue

Package deal was amazing

Living room package purchased is amazing comfortable and stylish. Could not be happier with the product and service I recieved in store. Assembly was simple and flat packs were complete.

Store LocationGeelong Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi sue, We are so happy to hear you found the perfect stylish Living room package! It is great to hear you found assembly easy and received great service in-store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lesley

LesleyNorth Queensland, QLD

I got exactly what I needed.

I wasnt exactly sure which couch was right for me.
Christie patiently listened to me and went over the different options available.
She helped me to decide exactly which one was right. I love it!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lesley, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience with Christie! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Garcia

GarciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great!!

Thank you!!!! It was a bit longer to collect but still worth it takes 4 hrs to set them up it's pretty heavy haha.. I have nothing to say that just lovely and great the customer services are kind..

Store LocationWendouree Vic.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Garcia, thanks so much for shopping with us! We hope you enjoy your new desk and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

JoanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service and products

I was happy with the service, prompt delivery and cost of the furniture I purchased for one of my grandson's. Delivery cost was a bit high,I wish the Rockhampton store could get the items and we collect from there.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanne, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Joanne

I'm still waiting for the bed to arrive. Hopefully it will arrive soon

Good quality product, affordable and convenient purchase

Shopped online for bar stools and within minutes found what I wanted and could determine if they were in stock at my local store. Purchased online and was available for collection within the hour. Customer service was excellent and very fast. Product quality is great. Would definitely shop here again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tanya M., thanks so much for shopping with us online! It is great to hear you found the bar stools you wanted and that you received great service from our team in-store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team