Verifiedfantasticfurniture.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised
4.4
4.1
4.4
Sturdy items at good price
Simple to navigate website
Quick, seamless delivery

19,195 reviews
Rimz
RimzSydney, NSW13 posts

Great experience

Great service and love the canvas and quality for the price Show reply
Neil
NeilDarling Downs, QLD5 posts
  QLD, Toowoomba

Awesome Service!

I recently purchased a dresser and dining table from Fantastic Furniture Toowoomba. The salesperson Brenda and the store person who helped me were exceptional. The pricing is very affordable and I would gladly shop there again. Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteMelbourne2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Online Store

Fantastic!

We bought quite a few pieces to update our unit with and we couldn't be happier. From the excellent price to the great delivery service and then the all important so easy to understand instructions to assemble it all. Very pleased with the end result and quality. Show details ·  1
tsiha.
tsiha.North Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Townsville

Beautiful

Gorgeous I love it so much, Holds my mattress quite well too☺️☺️ Show reply
Simon J.
Simon J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Noarlunga

The best fantastic store in Adelaide

I rang and ask if product was in store.Rachel answer she was so helpful and friendly. Came down to pay and was greeted with a professional and friendly service the transaction was easily made . Tracy was so lovely and made myself feel like I was the only person in the store . Will Definitely be back to this store to buy any other furniture I need thank you for the awesome service Show details ·  1
Burkesfromoz
BurkesfromozFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Online Store

Happy customer

I knew I had to wait for them to come in but the Cairns store emailed me to say they had arrived earlier and arranged for them to be delivered. Service was wonderful. Show details ·  1
Jennifer Sarahi A.
Jennifer Sarahi A.Perth, WA
  Online Store

The items you buy are very nice, easy to assemble, the employees are very friendly, I really liked that, keep up the good work, I loved shopping at fantastic furniture. Show details ·  1
Joe F.
Joe F.Hunter Region, NSW
  NSW, Bennetts Green

Good products. Damaged

Have bought many items from fantastic furniture before and have always been happy. Unfortunately the desk I bought recently had a bit of damage. Show details ·  1
M Kohu
M Kohu

Amazing Customer Service

I called to cancel an online order on behalf of my mother and Loren was absolutely amazing! I wanted to express my gratitude regarding her professionalism and empathy regarding our issue. Loren is a credit to Fantastic Furniture and we will definitely be using you for all our furniture needs in the future. Thanks again! Show reply
Riki Fanuatanu
Riki FanuatanuSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD, North Lakes

Pantry for extra space

The item was a great price easy to put together staff was friendly Show details ·  1
farazdaq M.
farazdaq M.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Logan

Very bad

Bought a new king bed and dining set almost $2k the bed was missing part and dining table is broken leg Show details
Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Farazdaq, We are sorry to hear about the issues with your recent purchase. we would love to get these issues resolved for you. Our Customer Care team will be in touch via email shortly to assist further. Kind regards the Fantastic team

Pauline H.
Pauline H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  QLD, Hervey Bay

Excellent product and service

Great customer service. Fast and efficient both in the store and in the pickup area. Very good value for the product that I purchased. Show details ·  1
Danna
Danna
  SA, Noarlunga

Nice friendly staff easy to pick up

Love the fact my furniture didn't come in a flat pack Show reply
Jobbo
JobboQueensland
  QLD, Townsville

Completely satisfied

The bedroom products I bought were great value for money and so easy to assemble myself Show details ·  1
Amjadkhan Pathan
Amjadkhan Pathan4 posts
  Verified QLD, Logan

Fantastic products

Very friendly team and good value products. This was our third purchase from the same store Show details ·  1

Jaie
Jaie · Fantastic Furniture

I purchased some cushions on this page yesterday and have not received a confirmation email
Can you confirm my purchase

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Jaie, please get in touch with our Live Chat team on our website and we'll be able to assist further. Regards, the Fantastic team

Debra O
Debra O · Online Store

How do I order online. Trying to order an item. Cannot see where it says to purchase now??

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Debra, on the top right-hand side of the screen there should be a little shopping cart, if you click on this it will take you to your cart where you can then make payment.

Michael and Tanya S.
Michael and Tanya S. · Physical Store

Hi, if i purchase display stock does this mean it doesnt need to be assembled?

Fantastic Furniture   DM

Hi Michael and Tanya S, if purchasing display stock in store, the item comes as is. You can confirm this with the team at your local store. Regards, the Fantastic team

About Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic Furniture is a furniture and bedding retailer with over 80 stores around Australia. Their product range includes beds, mattresses, sofas, living and dining furniture, office furniture, outdoor furniture, kids furniture, and decor.

The retailer also sells package deals, letting you kit out a whole room at a discounted price.

Some features include:

• Lowest price guarantees, with Fantastic Furniture beating a lower price on certain identical items at other stores by 20%.
  • 30 day returns.
  • Buy Now, Pay Later options.
  • Click & Collect in as little as 60 minutes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers were pleased with the quality of the items that they had bought, saying that they were great value for money and had a sturdy build.
  • They also said that the website was simple to navigate.
  • Reviewers who had furniture delivered said that the delivery was quick and seamless; delivery staff came on time and kept in constant communication with customers.
Compare all Fantastic Furniture listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
After Sales ServiceYesYesYesYes
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo