Surprisingly good quality

Was surprised at the quality of the furniture at such good value. Can’t wait for delivery. Service in store was efficient and friendly. Price was about half the price of other furniture I had looked at and great quality.

catered to my needs of needing a sofa lounge in 48hours

I was happy with my products as well as the service I got, the gentleman from Dandenong asked what I wanted, pointed me in the right direction at 10am ordered and paid over the phone and was delivered at 2pm that day. Thank you so much, you saved me.

This fantastic

Very easy navigate on line to find what you are looking for. Easy checkout. And easy payment options.. great description of the products.if unavailable. You can see similar products that are available

Product Appearance As advertised

Great products, affordable prices.

Excellent experience in the warwickfarm store. Friendly cashier helped us speed through with a purchase 10 mins before closing time on a Friday. Can't beat that. The furniture looks amazing and was very affordable.

Product Appearance As advertised

great prices, great customer service easy to navigate the store and easy to put together.

comfortable lounges and affordable living furniture and dinning set. Great warranty and great 3 year cleaning service. Delivery was prompt arrived within 2 days extremely happy with my purchase very happy customer.

Great customer service

Great experience in the Nowra store. Customer service was outstanding and helpful in making my decision. Having to start over again is stressful but Chad provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision on my furniture purchase.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent value for money, great service and quality products

Excellent value for money was the first attraction to Fantastic Furniture. The online experience was so easy to navigate, with helpful staff in the local store helping with choices before I ordered online. The pickup process was seamless with a very friendly, helpful staff member.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality at a great price with great service.

Great helpful staff, large range of practical affordable products at a reasonable price. Easy layout in store with practical design ideas. The furniture was so easy to put together that my 13 year old son had it completed in no time. Loving our new furniture.

Product Appearance As advertised

Quality products at competitive prices

When it comes to buying furniture, our first stop is Fantastic Furniture. We stopped in at the local store, just to view the the product. We purchased the product online.

Tokyo double bed frame

All online and easy to click on double bed. Satisfied with my purchase as it was right price point for me. The quality is great for the price. Self-assembled, the kids helped. I had to tighten the screws but they did all the slats and it was easy!

Duke Chaise Warranty Rort

Bought the 5 seat Duke chaise with chocolate micro suede fabric. Purchased June 2014. Like many comments here, I concur with the lack of quality of the cushions they are terrible. Cushioning (internally) actually splits apart which creates the horrendous sag. The seat cushions also move out all the time requiring you to CONSTANTLY rearrange and put it all back together. Super annoying. But the real issue for us was the webbing. It’s pilled and freyed so poorly, that it has actually created 2 significant holes exposing the internal foam on the base. This has been an issue for sometime, but it was the holes in the webbing that prompted me to attend and sort this as I did not want this to escalate once I became aware of the issue.

Returned to the store with photos and descriptors. Spoke with [name removed] who knew exactly the issues I had - so clearly my issues are not unique. She retrieved my receipt from the computer and we discussed the warranty period - I was told 6 years and she mentioned that for the webbing it’s actually 10! I enquired on how we go about it all as I was concerned about being without a lounge whilst it was being repaired. I was then advised that no, it would be replaced. Fantastic!

I then enquired if it was possible to have a change in fabric, as I have been less than impressed with how her chocolate micro suede has worn. It looks tired, the colour has significantly faded and it just has not worn well. We certainly are not hard on the lounge as it is only my teenage son and I and I work 60+hr weeks and he has a full schedule so our actual use of the lounge is certainly not what I would consider heavy duty, nor is it positioned in a spot where it gets direct sunlight on it to explain the fading. Not to mention I also had the fabric protection add on when I initially purchased, so I simply put the fabric is simply not great quality.

[name removed] said that this would not be an issue and spent a decent amount of time with me going through the fabrics in the price range that matched my current style and explained how they discontinued the Duke but the Drake model they now stock was the equivalent of. She also explained how all the fabrics have now changed and improved as well as the construction of the lounges and most importantly, the webbing has changed - Fantastic!

So we go through the whole thing, settle on the fabric choice and get all the details sorted for the claim. I email through the photos to the store, there’s an issue with the internal server at the store making the receipt of my photos (I had a significant number as there was quite a few issues and I was wanting to get the issues as clear as I could in the photos.) I resend the photos again later after leaving the store as after leaving a number of hours later, they had still not come through. [name removed] advises that we simply need to wait for the claims department to approve the warranty claim and they would then move forward getting the lounge made and delivered to me, taking the old one away at the same time - easy!

After a week I notice that I’ve had no response from the store regarding the photos being received, so I go in [name removed] once again is on the counter and she confirms that the photos came though, but still has no word on the warranty. She made a mention of my wanting the chocolate suede lounge and it’s clear there’s confusion on the fabric, so we go through the process again to confirm the fabric I want on my replacement Drake lounge. That’s all confirmed. At this point, there is another staff member [name removed]? He sees the photos and says - ‘geez what did you do to it?’ At this point I was a bit shocked by the comment and accompanying look on his face. So I respond ‘I don’t know, used it as a lounge was probably my first mistake’ - with full sarcasm intended in my voice.

Anyway, it is advised that as soon as they know anything else, they will be in contact. I leave.

4 1/2 weeks later, nothing. So this last Friday (22/03/2019) I call and speak with a gentleman on the phone, I advise that I have a warranty claim and could I find out it’s status as I have heard nothing. I ask if [name removed] is available, apparently she is at lunch. But I am told that [name removed] handles the warranty claims, but he too is at lunch. He advises that [name removed] will get back to me in 30 mins.

4 HOURS later I get a call from [name removed] . She states that the warranty has been approved on the cushions and they will be replaced. However my claim on the webbing has been rejected as the ‘empress’ only has a 12mth warranty and therefore that has expired. Naturally, I’m terribly confused. I say no, I was CLEARLY told that it was a 6 year warranty when I bought the lounge and in fact I know of no lounge on the market that only has a 12 month warranty and if it DID only have a 12mth warranty, I would never have purchased in the first place.

[name removed], then reads exactly what the claim department has written to me, once again mentioning an ‘empress’. I ask her what this is, as I have never heard of the term. [name removed] states that she has not either and does not know. Further, she states that she too was surprised by the response and has already replied requesting further information. By this point, I’m naturally, quite upset and angry. I then advise that I was going home to look up my warranty information and I would be taking the matter further as I did not accept the claim that it was out of warranty.

I go home and get all my receipts out which are stapled to my warranty book. However, this is only the warranty information for the additional fabric protection I purchased, not the lounge itself. So I proceed to look online at the company website to see if I can find anything there. Delightfully, there is a page regarding my warranty I click on the warranty terms for purchases made prior to September 2015 - as this is my warranty period and sure enough, there’s the 6 year warranty and [name removed] was right! The webbing IS covered for 10 years! BUT this only covers lounges marked ‘AUSTRALIAN MADE’, for those not, the warranty term is only 12months. I go ‘oh my god, I have no warranty that must be what they are talking about’ and sit down VERY disappointed.

Whilst sitting and being quite upset, I get thinking, and remember that when I bought the lounge I had to wait 6weeks for it to be made, then naturally I realise that if I’m waiting for it to be made, it must be getting made here, so I jump up take the cushions off lounge looking for a manufacturer tag. Sitting there on the webbing right next to the tears, is the tag and front and centre on the very top of tag is the AUSTRALIAN MADE stamp with the accompanying triangle kangaroo logo. I grab my phone and immediately take a photo, ensuring that the information is very clear to see. Clearly, my lounge meets the 6/10yr warranty condition.

Immediately, I begin writing an email to the store - addressed to the store manager and go into the whole warranty rejection issue and include the warranty information copied DIRECTLY from their website. Additionally I include the photo of the tag and very clearly state that I was the matter reviewed and resolved within the week.

I am still awaiting a response to my email, but I thought I would put this review up as it currently stands as a warning to others. Beware of the warranty ‘claim’ process. I now believe that the lack of response initially, is simply how Fantastic Furniture claims run their business in this area - I wish to be clear that I am talking about the internal claims department NOT the store I realise they have nothing to do with the claim. I can only assume they had hoped that I would simply forget and they could effectively run out the clock on the claim period, rendering them not liable. Given I did follow this up, tactic 2 appears to be to then claim that the particular issue is simply not covered and leave it like that, hoping I go away.

Given I have a functioning memory and feel like I make informed choices on what I consider major purchases for the home, this too simply did not ring true, leading me to investigate further to ‘prove’ them wrong. But frankly, this is simply not good enough. I seem to be doing all the leg work here and how can you blatantly lie, like has been done? How terribly unethical. If I can clearly see that the lounge is Australian made, then they ABSOLUTELY know it, given it’s THEIR PRODUCT. They know their warranty terms and conditions I would expect, better than me and it is blatantly obvious that this meets all. The actions by the company scream of deceptive conduct.

Not to mention what a wonderful way to burn customers, ensuring zero repeat business. As each time I had gone into the store, whilst waiting for service I have been looking through as we are actually in need of a coffee table. Well after this debacle I can assure you the one place it won’t be coming from is Fantastic Furniture.

Should I fail to get adequate resolution from the store this week, I will be enforcing the Australian Consumer Law protections to sort this out, but holy crap Fantastic Furniture, what a dodgy way to run your show. I am of sound mind and ability to know and enact my rights, what about those customers who are not as aware? How dare a company behave in this manner solely for their personal gain. And lastly, how dare you take up this amount of my time for me to sort this. I have better things to do with it and this company is absolutely not worth my time, but by damn sure they aren’t ripping me off either, so off we go.

No doubt the ‘product review’ team will jump right on this post, offering condolences on the ‘terrible error that’s clearly been made and apologies for the trouble’ whilst requesting that I email them the information and photo for their swift review. Yeah, I think it’s clear I’ve done well over enough thus far, the email chain and photos they can get themselves from the warranty claim sector (which I hypothesize is the same office or very close to the claim department, anyway) or the Maribyrnong store.

Buyers beware.

PLEASE NOTE: Outside of the lack of contact, I have had nothing but positive dealings with [name removed], she is informative, empathetic and very knowledgeable and helpful. This review in no way is to indicate a negative experience with her. In fact, personally I think she is well overdue for a promotion, why you have someone who looks and acts like a teenager in management and she is not confuses me no end. She is a credit to the company and given my experience with Fantastic Furniture, they need all the help they can get. Please pass my feedback on her to the relevant team.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Showroom makes the difference

Great affordable furniture, if unsure of the materials that you will get simply go and check them at the showroom. You will like them. If they dont have it in stock then The waiting times they gave us were just a week, thats great.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great set up and Lovey staff

Everything was well displayed, lots of options.
Products are well made and well priced.
The staff in store were very helpful and patient.
It's always a good experience going to Dubbo fantastic furniture.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great staff and awesome service

I had researched a new sofa set online and went in with my mind made up on what to buy. Went in store to try and ended up picking a completely different set after chatting with the friendly and helpful staff

I’ll be back...

Super friendly and patient staff. The store layout was easy to navigate and clear access to all product. Such a huge range to choose from it.
Fantastic Furniture makes it so affordable to have nice furniture. I can’t wait to set up the rest of my apartment

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Nat, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Appalling service

I would give no stars but HAD to put 1... Unhelpful and rude staff. Will take my business elsewhere. Staff were standing around chatting. Customers had to approach them then spoken to rudely. Sorry I interrupted your gossip session. Not a good look for the business

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Cammah, We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience and sincerely apologise. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can address this with the management team. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

It's affordable and decent. Perfect for starting your home on a budget.

It was easy to navigate, there were plenty of different styles to choose from, a good variety of colours, the quality is decent and sturdy and the furniture was very simple to assemble.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Shané, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our company. We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Perfect for what I need

Best thing I've ever done and found it so easy that I could order online and receive what I need without even leaving the house and great and easy customer service

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Chloe, thanks so much for shopping with us online! We are so glad to hear you found the experience easy and convenient and we hope you shop with us again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great service and Prices

Walked in was offered service strait away, was walked around to all the products I was looking for and she helped me find the right products that where best for me at good prices too.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi James D, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

So easy .. first flat pack that didn’t make me crazy.

Great quality, I bought a pantry online and it was ready within 15 minutes of my purchase. So easy to assemble and looks great. I’d definitely purchase through online click n collect again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Ainsley, thanks so much for shopping with us online and sharing your experience! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team