Listing monitored by Fantastic Furniture

4.4 (4,338)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (243) · No (4,449)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (195) · No (4,490)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3,741) · Not as advertised (410)
    4.2 (1,301)
    4.4 (2,159)

Chris
ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to use and orders processed quickly.

Online store was easy to use and find what I wanted. Great range of products, that are high quality. Easy to assemble.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Product & Service

Easy online transaction, courtesy phone call follow up from warehouse to advise product was ready, easy click & collect at warehouse

amazing service and value

Ordered online twice in 2 days. both products available to pick up within 12 hours. great service at pick up warehouse. very friendly. products great value and quality.

vivi
viviMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

so happy

Plentiful options to browse, very affordable, helpful payment options, easy processing, and prompt delivery.
Very happy with the service from Fantastic Furniture.

Great Value

Great value, great customer service, online shopping was easy and no fuss, product was what I expected and pick up was no fuss.

Donna
DonnaVictoria

Melanie 3 seater sofa in grey

KIM
KIMWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product with a Fantastic price

From looking at the product online, it was just what I wanted at a great price and very good quality. Item was packaged well for transport and assembly was easy.

Oliver Prior
Oliver PriorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice Sofa

Sofa looked very good online and fitted our requirements exactly. We were surprised at how quickly it was delivered. It matches the online description exactly and is very comfortable

grant
grant

Fantastic Option

Fantastic website to use!! we knew what we were looking for and there was a product that exactly suited our needs, great quality, easy to assemble , clear instructions.

Natalie Ofner
Natalie Ofner

Easy to navigate and very informative

Easy on line store to navigate and the information is helpful - dimensions etc, product description. Found what we needed without any stress

Dana
DanaSydney, NSW

Brilliantly easy!!

Using the Fantastic Furniture website was easy and quick to use! The products are inexpensive but durable. Love shopping online with them.

Patrick R
Patrick RFar West, NSW

Excellent team, excellent store

There was a great range to choose from in a store way out in the regional landscape. We have furnished our new home almost entirely with furniture from this store and it all looks and feels fantastic! Easy to assemble, my "screwdriving" skills are 99 now.

Emma G.
Emma G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic delivery

Earlier delivery than stated; professional delivery team made it easier to assemble product by placing couch so all we had to do was remove packaging and slide them together.

Steves
Steves

Very convenient

The website was easy to navigate through but a little bit slow to load each pages, and there should be more communication after an order has been placed

Dolce
DolceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought Alpine Lowboy - rip off and worse purchase ever

The design is neat but the quality is really, really bad. The draws keep falling apart and now I wish I had read the reviews before buying it because I could have kept a liquid nail or something handy as even superglue doesn't work. I use it to store really light clothes but now am thinking of just ditching it and thinking of the $89 as a donation to fantastic furniture because there's nothing fantastic about this furniture

Cherrie A.
Cherrie A.asked
Fantastic Furniture

I purchased the Havana double bed earlier in the year, recently installed it and the frame comes apart in one corner , I have to hammer it back in everyday. I did everything correct when installing . My daughter now advised me that her Havana Queen bed frame does the same and she’s had it a year. I have to move mine soon to another room and I’m scared it’s going to fall apart. Anybody have the same problem and how can this be solved please ? Thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cherrie, we are so sorry for this! For anybody experiencing issues, you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase and contact details so we can assist. If photos of the issues can be provided, then that would be much appreciated too! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Rolla A
Rolla Aasked
Fantastic Furniture

Hi, last week i paid almost $2000 for one of your convertible packages, in store when I sat for 5 minutes it seemed quite comfy, but we've had it set up now at home for only 2 days and it is not just uncomfortable, in fact it's painful, our feet don't touch the ground, even if your 5ft 4,the cushions are too long and your body slowly slides to where your knees can bend over them, that pulls your whole body out of whack and you end up sitting in a curved position with absoloutly no back or neck support and can feel the muscles and ligaments pulling, it hurts your ribs and our butts are numb, we are 3 adults and now have back, neck and leg pain, I'm so disappointed and would not recommend this suite to anyone as I feel I've just wasted my hard earned $2000

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Courtney, we definitely do have a 30 day change of mind policy for our customers. Rolla A, if you might be able to send through your purchase and contact details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au then we can assist further! So sorry to hear that you're having these issues already. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Susan D.asked
Fantastic Furniture

I just my new Miami sofas delivered but cannot for the life of me get the bolts that attach the chrome sled legs to do up! Any suggestions

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susan, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused! You can contact your nearest store, or alternatively send through your purchase and contact information to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au for assistance. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Susan D.

Thank you. Required some heavy duty tools but fitter husband got it sorted!

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic Furniture Online store
  • Award Winner 2017

Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture