Advanced Life School Photography & Print Specialists

1.0

Danny M

Danny MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Rip-Offs and Useless

I ordered and paid $51 for a photo of my daughter and one of her class. I have sent 3 emails and also made a phone call and still have not received the photos. I would highly recommend ALL schools abandon this pathetic, unprofessional, slack, useless, lazy and criminal organisation. $51 for 2 photos is a crime, theft, fraud...and I also read the photos are so un-professional. AVOID this company at ll costs....I cannot understand why my daughter's school uses them.....maybe they will need to be audited by the ATO.

Misty

MistySydney, NSW

Poor quality, no communication !

Poor quality photos, over exposed, freckles etc touched up, eyes are closed. Does not return phone messages, emails or enquiries on their webpage. Very unprofessional. WILL NEVER ORDER THROUGH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Not happy

Not happySydney, NSW

Amateurs could do better

How is this company still in business? I am currently compiling an album of dance concert photos from 2004 to 2019. Our dance school used an independent photographer until the last few years, and those images are great. Then I compare the recent ones from Advanced - pathetic! For example, the subjects don’t fill the frame, so in a group photo there is heaps of blank background, and the faces are therefore much smaller. I doubt they employ professional photographers.
My husband ran a very successful wedding photography business for over 20 years, so I understand the elements of a good image. Do not be swayed by commissions that are probably offered by this company- you only get one chance to properly capture those precious memories.

Photo Printing Services

Find out how Advanced Life School Photography & Print Specialists compares to other Photo Printing Services

Awful customer service.

I did not receive part of my package after repeatedly contacting the school.Advanced life “customer service” basically said I was trying to obtain a second set without paying.Considering how awful the photos are if I had seen them I wouldn’t have bothered.

Mana

ManaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, lack of manners!!!

LisaCentral, SA

Rushed and bad

This year after having my daughters hair cut and making sure she looked her best for her pics they couldnt even take a few seconds to make sure they got a good pic of her cost me $40 and I cant do anything with it I have a whole heap of a terrible picture
Offered to take another but wont
Last year they forgot one of my kids in the family pic
This company needs parent supervision to ensure you dont get a dud pic come back and Id have to take a day off work and school to fix their slack job

KayPee

KayPeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non-existent after sales support

I purchased a digital image for my child school photo and needed to download it again ...used my code and i am not able to ... Used all venues in their contact us section. Facebook and website. months and weeks , no answer...very poor customer service...sends out a message that they were only after your money. No after sales support.