Advanced Life School Photography & Print Specialists

Advanced Life School Photography & Print Specialists

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa

LisaCentral, SA

Rushed and bad

This year after having my daughters hair cut and making sure she looked her best for her pics they couldnt even take a few seconds to make sure they got a good pic of her cost me $40 and I cant do anything with it I have a whole heap of a terrible picture
Offered to take another but wont
Last year they forgot one of my kids in the family pic
This company needs parent supervision to ensure you dont get a dud pic come back and Id have to take a day off work and school to fix their slack job

KayPee

KayPeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non-existent after sales support

I purchased a digital image for my child school photo and needed to download it again ...used my code and i am not able to ... Used all venues in their contact us section. Facebook and website. months and weeks , no answer...very poor customer service...sends out a message that they were only after your money. No after sales support.