Advantedge

Advantedge

Justin B

Justin BQueensland

Pathetic.

Rang to change my account to take my mortgage from and they completely botched it and now because of their incompetents I now have a disshonor payment against my name as Advantage still attempted to take the repayments out of an account that l had changed. I wish l could give a minus score as a 1 star rating is still to high for this so called establishment.

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just ok after being with them for nearly 10 months, long waits on phone - email is better

Mark L.

Mark L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute Crap and worthy of a AFCA complaint

Like a few reviews down - sold block of land (they had 2 as a combined collateral) - sold one and they demanded that all funds be paid off the 4 separate loans. This was supposed to give me 200K as cash and the other property valued @ 525K with a 200K loan. So to settle I now have to pay off the loans and have a 525K property with a 3k mortgage. Given that this mob of lunatics take 3 months to settle - they will then hold a simple sale, for 30 working days, to finalize a 3K mortgage. Useless oxygen stealers.

Jory

JorySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Customer Service its like they are in Administration.

Never return phone calls. FastLend phone number to contact them is disconnected. Waiting 3 months for a call back now. They dont respond to emails or messages. Have been trying yo refinance they wont respond to my bank. No interest rate pass. Nov 2020 why are we paying 3.69%? Ripoff

Hugh Mung

Hugh Mung

A costly mistake.

There were a lot of hidden costs. A lot of the said cost is time. Takes too much time to complete a simple request and staff are incompetent requests keep going back and forth. If you wish to have a tainted credit report due to company fault, this is the right place to be.

Very counterintuitive login process

Poor experience with this company. Very difficult to reach customer service (limited hours and long wait times). Very difficult to navigate and limited online tools. Would not recommend to anyone seeking low cost lending.

Nope

NopePerth, WA

Bunch of incompetent bozos

I have now paid off my loan and it's in credit. I asked them to make sure no further repayments were deducted from my account (because I know companies like this are useless and will keep taking payments for a loan that's paid off) and they sent me an email saying I had to fill out a form to "recalculate payments"?! Hello, there's no repayments - the loan is paid off! Am currently on hold with them for
over 2 hours as I do not believe they are actually taking calls and are using Covid-19 as an excuse. Now looking to complain to the ombudsman or higher authority.

Tom

Tom

Beware!

Absolutely farsical. Kept on hold for ever. Customer service is non existent. Currently on penalties as settlement date has passed and unsure when this will eventuate. Remortgage and move on

Rubbish

The customer service is useless. Don't answer the call despite several attempts to contact them.
Their loan rates is not competitive.
They increased the rate from 3.39% to 3.64% on September 2020 despite the rates are falling across the industry.
stay away from this ripper.

Mortgage Loan undue recovery

Laura Vee

Laura VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stuck in the dark ages

Customer service is useless
Require you to fax documents. Impossible to get a hold of anyone for help. The online portal is useless. It’s almost impossible to change details. If we had a choice we wouldn’t be with them

Mike lane

Mike laneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless, dumpster fire of a company

Request documents over and over
Don’t respond to emails
Don’t make payment on time
Slow to approve loans
Very bad at getting things done.
Online service is a nightmare, still haven’t been able to gain access because they post pins in the mail? Like that’s safer than Identifying me over the phone. Pins don’t work when they do arrive.

Aussiesaint

AussiesaintGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ZERO stars AVOID and NOT TO BE TRUSTED as they hit you with everything bad when you try to leave them!!

Simple loan and happy with

Not as 'snazzy' as my last lender (RAMS) but the rate is significantly cheaper and I am saving a lot of money.
Internet banking is a bit old-fashioned looking but does everything I need (transfers, balances etc).
If an old-looking internet banking platform means I save thousands a year, I'm all for it. Rate has continued to drop with the recent RBA rate cuts which is great.
I might look to refinance to one of the online lenders (like Athena) in years to come who are slightly cheaper again but very happy with My Loan Elect.

Seriously no compassion, & you think the big 4 are bad!

Highest interest rates. Over 1% more than the big 4. They don't drop rates accordingly, compared to everyone else.
From the 4/05/20 Will be the first time they actually fell below 5%... Won't price match interest, they said speak to my broker, my broker said speak to the lender... Currently they have not replyed to emails or phone messages I left over a week ago regarding effects of COVID 19, for which I've been put off work.
***
I wanted to rate 0 stars but I can't submit my review unless I select at least 1.

Sean Q.

Sean Q.

Great stepping stone to another lender!

Never do it again

the worst loan ever. no flexibility, they never match full RBA cuts and it's very difficult to deal with them. there is easy way to contact them, as soon as to reach 20% I will move on.

Taylor

Taylor

My loan elect are a nightmare

I have my loan with these people. They have horrible rates, and are not willing to help during these times of financial hardship. I will absolutely never do business with these people again.
Highly do not recommend.

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Offer a good initial rate but won't last for long.

They had an initial competitive rate but as the reserve bank dropped rates they did not drop theirs. So far 1 partial rate reduction after 4 reserve bank drops. Now I'm stuck on a rubbish rate. Can not get through to customer service. Stuck on hold forever and they don't tell you an estimated wait time. Very disappointed. Will be looking to move my loan to another institution.
Update: Refinanced with another institution but Advantedge held onto $2K of my money and will give me a date when they will refund it. It has now been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting. I have now lodged a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority.
What kind of reputable company steals your money like this?

Emmanuel

EmmanuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unable to give construction loan

I took 90% lvr loan for land. The broker informed you do 90%lvr loans on land and 95%lvr on construction. Happily paid our 10% deposit. And now you tell us you don't do 95%lvr loans for construction. This may sound like a joke, but no I have to pay LMI again to refinance to a bank that can give us construction loan. Not fair to have our lifes messed up like this. As for your senario team, mislead us. One said yes we can give you 95% lvr on construction, let you broker call us. Our broker called, but told him you don't do 95% lvr on construction. I am gutted, I had to move contract date with the builder in a rush to find a construction loan.

Preet

Preetasked

Good Evening,
I just wanted to ask, if Advantage give any offers or special benefits to Registered IPA/CPA Accountants on any of their home loan or other loan products?
Like ANZ don't charge LMI to accountants on minimum of 10% deposit.
Can you please tell me fixed rate of interest for home loan (non owner occupied).
Thanks and regards

Jason S.
Jason S.

You will stay on the phone an hour before you hang up. Terrible customer service.stay away

Chris M
Chris M

I never get anything from Advantedge except stress and undue finance recovery actions on me. I sold one my property reduce my loan exposure with Advantedge. I was meant to receive excess money after settling the Mortgage on my Investment property. They retained the excess sales money against the Owner occupied home mortgage without any reason. They said that I have taken the interest differ facility during Covid and that was the reason. They are highly unprofessional and unethical and do not listen to customers. It is far better to get a loan from a better place. The other thing is the valuations, they never come in your favour with Advantedge, they always push the valuations to be below the actual market or purchase value. I have refinanced with another bank for a low interest & better service. I never recommend Advantedge to any one

Bob

Bobasked

Just wondering if anyone knows how Redraw works on Fast Lend loans?

I'm currently with them, however even after speaking to a consultant over the phone (and 'activating' redraw) I can't get my head around it!

I know they don't offer an offset account, instead you transfer additional funds directly into your variable loan account.

I've done this, and can see the additional funds show up in 'transactions' however it shows up as 'redraw not available'

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sore Back

Sore Backasked

About to use these lenders through Broker, white label, My loan elect ,
any Ideas, rate is cheap?

Cat
Cat

I have my mortgage with them (different label), I love it, just a good basic loan, no bells or whistles so that's why you get the low rate. I'm also a mortgage broker and refer a lot of my clients who are fine with internet banking only to them

Pip
Pip

They're fine unless you want to contact customer services. If it's a product you're happy to just let roll then you'll be ok!