Advantedge

Advantedge

Brand Manager for Advantedge? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Graham M.
Graham M.Sydney, NSW

Avoid this lender at all costs

These guys have the worst customer service, I really regret going with them. They will do whatever they can to keep you at the highest interest rate possible. Take forever to reply to emails, they will leave you on hold until you have to hang up if you call to speak to someone I. Customer service.

glenn
glennsydney

Quick response

Had an issue, contacted Plan Lend and my query was answered by Samantha who redirected to relevant department...problem was fixed the very next business day very happy with result this occasion.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Crap and highly unprofessional

"Do not use this lender" Advantage Financial Unprofessional customer service and provide incorrect information. Their team seem not working together to provide clients a good information and outcome of loan.

Find out how Advantedge compares to other Home Loans

Don't use these guys if you want good customer service

Impossible to contact, worst customer service ever. Don't reply to your emails, can't ring them to speak to anybody & then they don't answer your email query properly. Highly infuriating & arrogant lender. I can't stress enough, don't use these guys they are AWFUL

duicie
duicieSydney, NSW

Atrocious

I used this company Advantage which is owned by NAB, through a broker scheme and PLANLEND. Years after I refinanced and left, I was then slowly sent letter after letter, of them over charging me during my years with them. Their response in ripping people off and the impact that it caused was pathetic. Then even after contacting them to get my money back, they ignored the responses and postponed the refund for more months. Use at your own peril.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ken G.
Ken G.Adelaide

Terrible! Do NOT use

The lender has terrible customer service, will not respond to emails and has a generic phone line that goes nowhere. The lender is now refusing to release the loan after we refinanced elsewhere AT THIER REQUEST. The loan is stuck in limbo and the lender is nowhere to be found and is uncontactable.

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service, worse on leaving them

Alex H.
Alex H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Theft

My home loan is through Plan lending/Advantage and they never answer their phone or emails.
I have been trying to contact them for 2 months as I'd like to refinance my loan.
They are happy to take large sums of money from me but don't have the decency to speak to their clients.
I'm stuck....I literally don't know how to get through to them.
Completely unsatisfactory.
If I ran my business this way it would be shut down.

John B
John BSydney, NSW

No customer service

Just another one of those companies that refuses to answer the phone or respond to emails. If you value customer service then look elsewhere. My unexpected relationship with them is via Ubank Home Loan. Presumably any Ubank home loan will be shunted off to this low-cost no-frills operation. I guess you get what you pay for.

Justin B
Justin BQueensland

Pathetic.

Rang to change my account to take my mortgage from and they completely botched it and now because of their incompetents I now have a disshonor payment against my name as Advantage still attempted to take the repayments out of an account that l had changed. I wish l could give a minus score as a 1 star rating is still to high for this so called establishment.

Sean
SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just ok after being with them for nearly 10 months, long waits on phone - email is better

Mark L.
Mark L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute Crap and worthy of a AFCA complaint

Like a few reviews down - sold block of land (they had 2 as a combined collateral) - sold one and they demanded that all funds be paid off the 4 separate loans. This was supposed to give me 200K as cash and the other property valued @ 525K with a 200K loan. So to settle I now have to pay off the loans and have a 525K property with a 3k mortgage. Given that this mob of lunatics take 3 months to settle - they will then hold a simple sale, for 30 working days, to finalize a 3K mortgage. Useless oxygen stealers.

Jory
JorySouth East Queensland, QLD

No Customer Service its like they are in Administration.

Never return phone calls. FastLend phone number to contact them is disconnected. Waiting 3 months for a call back now. They dont respond to emails or messages. Have been trying yo refinance they wont respond to my bank. No interest rate pass. Nov 2020 why are we paying 3.69%? Ripoff

Hugh Mung
Hugh Mung

A costly mistake.

There were a lot of hidden costs. A lot of the said cost is time. Takes too much time to complete a simple request and staff are incompetent requests keep going back and forth. If you wish to have a tainted credit report due to company fault, this is the right place to be.

Carl Adams
Carl Adams

Very counterintuitive login process

Poor experience with this company. Very difficult to reach customer service (limited hours and long wait times). Very difficult to navigate and limited online tools. Would not recommend to anyone seeking low cost lending.

Read more reviews - page 2

Preet
Preetasked

Good Evening,
I just wanted to ask, if Advantage give any offers or special benefits to Registered IPA/CPA Accountants on any of their home loan or other loan products?
Like ANZ don't charge LMI to accountants on minimum of 10% deposit.
Can you please tell me fixed rate of interest for home loan (non owner occupied).
Thanks and regards

Jason S.
Jason S.

You will stay on the phone an hour before you hang up. Terrible customer service.stay away

Chris M
Chris M

I never get anything from Advantedge except stress and undue finance recovery actions on me. I sold one my property reduce my loan exposure with Advantedge. I was meant to receive excess money after settling the Mortgage on my Investment property. They retained the excess sales money against the Owner occupied home mortgage without any reason. They said that I have taken the interest differ facility during Covid and that was the reason. They are highly unprofessional and unethical and do not listen to customers. It is far better to get a loan from a better place. The other thing is the valuations, they never come in your favour with Advantedge, they always push the valuations to be below the actual market or purchase value. I have refinanced with another bank for a low interest & better service. I never recommend Advantedge to any one

Bob
Bobasked

Just wondering if anyone knows how Redraw works on Fast Lend loans?

I'm currently with them, however even after speaking to a consultant over the phone (and 'activating' redraw) I can't get my head around it!

I know they don't offer an offset account, instead you transfer additional funds directly into your variable loan account.

I've done this, and can see the additional funds show up in 'transactions' however it shows up as 'redraw not available'

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sore Back
Sore Backasked

About to use these lenders through Broker, white label, My loan elect ,
any Ideas, rate is cheap?

Cat
Cat

I have my mortgage with them (different label), I love it, just a good basic loan, no bells or whistles so that's why you get the low rate. I'm also a mortgage broker and refer a lot of my clients who are fine with internet banking only to them

Pip
Pip

They're fine unless you want to contact customer services. If it's a product you're happy to just let roll then you'll be ok!