Advent Photobooks

Advent Photobooks

4.5

48 reviews · Statistics

85% · 415 · 10%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Brand Manager for Advent Photobooks? Claim your listing.
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DeltaBegaACTCanberra 2600, ACT28 posts

Where has it gone?

I'm assuming it's closed down as there are no fresh reviews. Before you start a project please check. I learned the hard way taking about 15 hours to prepare the book then couldn't upload my book with the message being "can't connect to server". There is no current website to refer to and they aren't answering their phone. It used to be a very good photo book website and the finished product was also good. Show details
Deb
Deb

Not working

Unable to order my photobook. Got message that the server is not connected. No response to email or phone call. Think that the company may have collapsed. I am very disappointed as I spent hours assembling the photobook.
Brian
Brian

Can not connect to server

Completed photo book. No server available to upload photos. Was told server had been down for past month, no idea when it will be operating again.

Software was impressive but greatly disappointed.

P J
P JMelb2 posts

Professional and prompt after-care service

Easy to use program to create your own book. Quality product. Outstanding customer service - I had written the incorrect street number on my address. I was kept informed by Aust Post that my book was on its way, then was not able to be delivered. I rang Advent and explained the situation. They rang back a few minutes later to say that my book had been returned to them. I offered to pay the freight costs again, due to my error in giving the incorrect street number. I was very impressed when they said they would deliver it to me, free of extra charge, as one of their drivers would be in the area the next day. I would definitely use Advent again.

GreyNomad
GreyNomadMelbourne

Easy to Use and Loved the Finished Book

I really liked the Advent program to load photos into the book. It was easy to use and offerered a very good range of options for the layout of each page. The ability to save my work part way through and come back to complete/revise the book at a later time was very useful and I did not need access to the internet until I was ready to place the order. Presentation of the front and rear covers worked really well and I am very pleased with the finished hard cover book. Production and delivery was very prompt and the book was well wrapped for protection while in transit. I am happy to now start looloing at my next book.

Sarah
Sarah

Ok

After reading all these great reviews i decided to go with Avent. I orded 20 page 20x20 soft book so nothing to big but for 30 dollars I did expect better quality. The photos just look like they have been printed from a normal printer.

Wouldnt say it is totally bad but if you want someyhing nice i wouldnt recommend them.

Alfonts
AlfontsVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
Snapper
SnapperBrisbane

Jenny
JennyBatemans Bay19 posts

Good quality, great price

I have purchased about 8 books now - easy to use, great layouts, economical - no problems at all. I do one for my mother in law for her Christmas present for the past three years and she loves showing them off. I have included proof of purchase with my review.

Photobook lover

Pink_LemonadeAU3 posts
leonie
leonieNew South Wales24 posts

Amazing

I just received the photobook I made for our wedding pictures... And it looks absolutely amazing. The software was so easy to use, and the ordering process so simple. I highly recommend Advent Photobooks. the pricing was very good, and the communication even better. I honestly could not be happier. I can't wait until I have another occasion I can make one for!

Matt
Matt

Perfect....absolutely perfect

Easy to use software with absolute freedom to create. Perfect for gifts and for our own collection. I highly recommend Advent Photobooks.

Jenny OIver3 posts

A great discovery!

I was using another product and not finding it at all intuitive. Once I started Advent I appreciated the responsive Help Line, and also found the product quite easy to use. The quality is excellent and I have discovered a new creative outlet - making books for our grand-daughters using my text and my husband's photos.
The help desk, the electronic link to my book and the book quality.
Not much! Maybe a few more backgrounds would be great.

DeltaBega

Has anyone been able to submit a finished photo book to be printed within the last month? Seems this company may have closed down - hope not as I've just taken weeks to complete a book!

Cil
Cil

What gsm paper do you use? Do you print in lustre, matt, gloss or what? Please could you send me paper samples so I can check what is used? Do you provide a dust jacket? Please reply on my email [email address removed] Look forward to hearing form you,

CIl Grace

RosaA
RosaA

What materials are used to print and bind the book. Is this all delivered to you?

Sue mum  grandma
Sue mum grandma
Jenny OIver

Excellent quality. Just like a hardback book you would buy.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Advent Photobooks? Claim your listing.
PosterFactory