Advent Photobooks

Advent Photobooks

Not working

Unable to order my photobook. Got message that the server is not connected. No response to email or phone call. Think that the company may have collapsed. I am very disappointed as I spent hours assembling the photobook.

Can not connect to server

Completed photo book. No server available to upload photos. Was told server had been down for past month, no idea when it will be operating again.

Software was impressive but greatly disappointed.

P J

P JMelb

Professional and prompt after-care service

Easy to use program to create your own book. Quality product. Outstanding customer service - I had written the incorrect street number on my address. I was kept informed by Aust Post that my book was on its way, then was not able to be delivered. I rang Advent and explained the situation. They rang back a few minutes later to say that my book had been returned to them. I offered to pay the freight costs again, due to my error in giving the incorrect street number. I was very impressed when they said they would deliver it to me, free of extra charge, as one of their drivers would be in the area the next day. I would definitely use Advent again.

GreyNomad

GreyNomadMelbourne

Easy to Use and Loved the Finished Book

I really liked the Advent program to load photos into the book. It was easy to use and offerered a very good range of options for the layout of each page. The ability to save my work part way through and come back to complete/revise the book at a later time was very useful and I did not need access to the internet until I was ready to place the order. Presentation of the front and rear covers worked really well and I am very pleased with the finished hard cover book. Production and delivery was very prompt and the book was well wrapped for protection while in transit. I am happy to now start looloing at my next book.

Ok

After reading all these great reviews i decided to go with Avent. I orded 20 page 20x20 soft book so nothing to big but for 30 dollars I did expect better quality. The photos just look like they have been printed from a normal printer.
    Wouldnt say it is totally bad but if you want someyhing nice i wouldnt recommend them.

Alfonts

AlfontsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent price and quick turn around. Print quality ok.

Snapper

SnapperBrisbane

Great Results all 200 PAGES!

Jenny

JennyBatemans Bay

Good quality, great price

I have purchased about 8 books now - easy to use, great layouts, economical - no problems at all. I do one for my mother in law for her Christmas present for the past three years and she loves showing them off. I have included proof of purchase with my review.

Just some annoying things that turned me away

Excellent product, exceptional customer service.

Pink_Lemonade

Pink_LemonadeAU

Simply the Best

leonie

leonieNew South Wales

Amazing

I just received the photobook I made for our wedding pictures... And it looks absolutely amazing. The software was so easy to use, and the ordering process so simple. I highly recommend Advent Photobooks. the pricing was very good, and the communication even better. I honestly could not be happier. I can't wait until I have another occasion I can make one for!

Perfect....absolutely perfect

Easy to use software with absolute freedom to create. Perfect for gifts and for our own collection. I highly recommend Advent Photobooks.

A great discovery!

I was using another product and not finding it at all intuitive. Once I started Advent I appreciated the responsive Help Line, and also found the product quite easy to use. The quality is excellent and I have discovered a new creative outlet - making books for our grand-daughters using my text and my husband's photos.
    The help desk, the electronic link to my book and the book quality.
    Not much! Maybe a few more backgrounds would be great.

The best tool to treasure your memories...

We developed two photobooks - one was capturing our beautiful wedding day and the other one capturing the building development of our house. The software was very easy to use. The end products look amazing and the quality was very professional! We thoroughly enjoyed putting the books together. We will definitely be recommending Advent Photobooks to my friends and family globally!
    Affordable, Easy, Fun, Prompt

Mighelli40

Mighelli40Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Product

I have just received the 3 albums that I put together & they are fantastic - the quality is great. The books were easy to put together ( after I had sorted our photos ). The family members they are for will love them. The programme was simple to use & I cant speak highly enough of the quality I would definitely recommend them to others
    Very easy to use

Success at first attempt!

I had a great experience & result with my first photobook using Advent. Daniel gave personal & prompt support when I was unsure what to do initially. The program is so easy to use & the email documentation of the stages comforting. I can’t wait to show the book to my family & friends & have a chance to do a second!
    Easy & efficient to use.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

I wanted to give my Nana something Special for her 90th Birthday. The photos weren't great quality as they dated as far back as the 1920s. The book turned our Brilliant and everyone raves about it. I will definitely be using them again, great idea to record those special events and memories
    easy to use

Beautiful memories will last forever!

Awesome

Cil

Cilasked

What gsm paper do you use? Do you print in lustre, matt, gloss or what? Please could you send me paper samples so I can check what is used? Do you provide a dust jacket? Please reply on my email [email address removed] Look forward to hearing form you,
    CIl Grace

RosaA

RosaAasked

What materials are used to print and bind the book. Is this all delivered to you?

Sue mum  grandma
    Sue mum grandma

The cover is a 'shiny' hard book cover with black background, that you can place your own photo on either front cover only, or can cover both front and back (this would be good for landscapes or seascapes). Binding is similar to most hardcover books in bookshops, and yes, delivered to your nominated address.

Jenny OIver

Excellent quality. Just like a hardback book you would buy.

Margery

Margeryasked

Can you use your own photo as a background?
    Can you have text boxes on the pages as well as photos?

Cathy54
    Cathy54

Yes to the Text Boxes and yes to making a photo as a back ground for whole page, I make front and back cover from one photo which looked amazing. If you mean can you then overlay other photos on this back ground I'm sorry I don't know as I never tried..... you could however resize and bringphotos forward or backward so I would think it should be possible but not 100%

adventphotobooks
    adventphotobooks

Hi Margery, I can confirm that you can use your own photo as a background. Either by the way that Cathy has described above, or by actually importing your own backgrounds into the software. If you send an email to service@adventphotobooks.com.au I will send you instructions on how to do this.