Adventure Travel Bugs

Adventure Travel Bugs

Brand Manager for Adventure Travel Bugs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Aleks
AleksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank You Benjamin !

We had Great pleasure to meet Benjamin , he provided excellent service and fully understood our interests and found perfect tours which made our holiday soo much better !
Thank You Benjamin!

Wafa B.
Wafa B.Sydney, NSW

Great experience!

Ben took all his time to gave us all the different choices that we have and help us to choose the best option for us. He sort out our issues with the car hire because it was super busy with the holidays. He gave us lot of tips for all our road trip.
Very friendly and good at his work, I would recommend it at 100%

Naïve
NaïveRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Misunderstanding

Jules
Jules

Will be returning

Best service from the Queenstown, NZ team! Especially Ruby! Friendly vibes as soon as you walk in. Everyone’s absolutely lovely and helpful. I will definitely be returning to NZ again this year.

Ease of Booking

Great Customer Service

Awesome Customer service from the guys in cairns , great trips too . Thanks for your help . Explained everything and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. A really good experience, thanks!

Great and friendly service !

Exactly what I needed

I knew exactly what I wanted coming in to Travel bugs and Milla did an excellent job. She showed me a bunch of different options, explained everything and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. A really good experience, thanks!

Great Tours, great people!

I've booked in Byron Bay the Fraser Island, Whitesundays, the Reef Flight from Airlie Beach and the Reef snorkling from Cairns. I had such a amazing time on these places and i‘m glad that Mila told my about this! She was great, friendly and i‘m happy I've met her!! Thanks for all!

Good!

I made a mistake so they contacted me and offered me something for my disappointment, thank you Toby for that!!

Jakob dB
Jakob dBBrisbane

Kyle, you’re a legend!

Thanks to Kyle, who did an excellent job helping us to find the tours we were searching for, even though he didn’t have much time to do that. I can really recommend this agency.

Sherz
SherzNew Zealand

Very knowledgeable and soooo helpful

We were in Cairns awhile ago and wanted to book a Great Barrier Reef trip. There are so many different options and a lot of the travel agencies just seemed to be very hard-selling. I'm so glad that we walked into Travel Bugs, the staff were all very friendly and helpful! They helped us to pick the best tour for us (I'm a diver but my partner is not). We ended up returning and booking our full East Coast trip with them!

Francis
FrancisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Legends!

We went in to book a surf lesson and ended up sorting out our whole east coast trip with them! The manager Dom was such a legend and hooked us up with a bunch of freebies. Ended up partying with them that night. Total legends!

Would give 0 stars if I could

Best travel agency!!!

Travel Bugs Sydney has the most amazing crew and we couldn’t be more happy for the awesome trip they have made for us !!!! Everything went as planed and they have helped us everytime we have had questions! Thank you

Want your money, think they work on commission

We booked two trips with travel bugs after happy travels were useless in byron bay and travel bugs assured us that they would help us, they bombarded us and gave us a few options for whitsunday trips and fraser island, now we have worked our way up and been on the trips, we have seen deals and spoken to other travellers about what you can do and i would wait until you get further up the coast or book online or with other people. If you are not 100% sure on the type of trip you want to do please dont go with any of their suggestions and research online all the possible trips you can do and whats best for you. Useless company after your money