Listing monitored by Agoda

• Trip Completed Yes (192) · No (387)
  • Ease of Booking

Marcus
MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hotel was closed - agoda thought $7 compensation was fair

Bellebee
BellebeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Agoda falsely took $273.82 marked as travelled even though they are aware I have NOT given COVID restrictions.

HayabusaAU

Unethical service , very hard to cancel booking even due to COVID

Had to cancel a trip to NT due to the current COVID situation there. Made few bookings with Booking.com that I managed to cancel easily with no fees , with Agoda, first they claim that the motel refuse to cancel. Spoke with the motel and they were fine with that and full refund , then I got email from Agoda offering me partial credit in Agoda Points . That I’m definitely not going to use !!!! and I rejected their offer . They should be ashamed taking advantage of the COVID !!!!

Hayabusa

Just an update, following to my firm email rejecting their offer they called me and offered full refund that will take to process 30 days from sone reason …. Better than before though

Agoda Best Price Guarantee doesn’t exist

carfan84
carfan84

Scam website - I was double charged

Was double charged now they won’t refund me

Absolute scam - do not use as you’ll lose your money

No customer service - impossible to contact or talk to anyone - terrible business do not use

AgodaAgoda

Horrible service, fraud! Be Careful!

Horrible service and they are clearly a fraud company so be careful!! Stayed only one night in hotel Britania airport in, booked by agoda.com but they charged me twice for that single booking! I have not got my money back till today even though I provided all the proof of double charge!

GoogmaQueensland

Not happy!!!

I just booked a hotel on Agoda and after checking it all out, getting the price and then booking I found that they had increased the price dramatically from what had been quoted. There appears to be no way to contact them about this which makes me suspicious that this may happen all the time. I have not used them in years and will definitely never use them again in future. Not happy at all.

Googma

I sent an email earlier today with the booking number, my name and the email address

Charged me $6k and deny it

I booked a room and paid for it with my credit card. Only to receive an email saying due to an tech error the booking was canceled and any charges will be returned. When I emailed (only way to reach them) their response was there was no confirmation for a booking so no charges. I have been charged $5,971 on my credit card and Agoda has taken my money without acknowledgment. I will never book using this site again. I don’t know where the outcome is going to end up but I hope they actually refund me my money or else I’m reporting this as fraud to my bank.

A Ne

They have not confirmed if my refund is being issued and you have not replied to response since Sunday.

A Ne

There is no way of contacting you other than email or an automated chat which is no help

malamuteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid this agency - zero real customer help when issues occur

malamute

The email infers that I should confirm details of a payment that has not arrived, which is fundamentally pointless

Find out how Agoda compares to other Booking Services

Was once an excellent site

I have used Agoda for 10+ years and was always satisfied. Today I tried to search hotels on my android phone app and it would constantly pop up messages. I tried on the PC and it was not different. Gave up. Looking for a different site.

Ease of Booking
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Misrepresentation on search listing

When I searched, hotel room includes breakfast. I selected the room with the same price. After I paid, I realise that the room did NOT include breakfast.
Try to contact Agoda, That's tricky.
How difficult it is to contact them.. - I will use another site in future.

AgodaAgoda

Agoda is one of the worst booking site i have ever came across for customer service..

yes i booked a hotel and was not issued with a booking number but money deducted for booking in thailand and decided i cant go that date and wanted to cancel and be refunded but everytime i went to agoda to get help i was blocked and shut out..

Ease of Booking

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Price Guarantee Policy a Sham

Allison
AllisonPeel, WA

Dreadful customer support, total ripoff

We booked a queen room with a bar/food and pool. The bar/food had closed down permanently and the queen room was much smaller than pictured. We tried to get a refund, but NO, only a robot to speak to. Not able to discuss anything with agoda at all, had my money taken for 'nothing'.

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged twice for my booking

I paid for my accommodation on the 17/09 but when I got to the hotel, I had to pay again for the room as they hadn't recieved the money.
Customer service is useless and extremely rude

Trip Completed Yes
Jess

I have done that, I have also sent a screenshot of my bank statement and they have advised they need a full statement before they can do anything. Even though the bank statement will show exactly the same as I sent them! Absolute idiots

Simone S.asked

A booking was done in error due to a child picking up the phone before correct details were done. It is non refundable apparantly but tried to cancel 5 minutes after it was done. Trying to contact you is hard. Put a dispute through PayPal and have also emailed you. Why can't this be done easier. Even rang the hotel and they hadn't received the booking yet. Your trying to charge me 81% for something you had for 5 minutes.

Jess

They are useless! I have paid twice for my booking. Gave them a screenshot of my bank statement but they saying I need to send the bank statement. They can clearly see the amount has been debited but refuse to give me a refund. Good luck

karen

I think the best thing is to email them at appsupport@agoda.com ( KEEP the email address for future use) try and explain your situation calmly, politely and as directly as possible with your details such as name and booking no if you have it. Ask them for their assistance to correct the error. I really hope this can help you. Mobiles weren't around when my kids were little (thank goodness) so I have never encountered your situation , I still don't have one lol. good luck

Simone S.

Already have, twice now, no reponse. I have 3 bookings to do around Australia for hotels, plus flights, you would think they would want to keep a customer, let alone a new one. They have already missed out on 1 other booking which I had to get done last night. And every booking involves 2 people.

Micky
Mickyasked

Please guide me on how to redeem my Agoda cash for booking, need to book urgently for tomorrow and want to use my Agoda cash.

Hi Micky,

We are sorry for the late response.

Thank you for your inquiry about Agoda cash.

Using AgodaCash is easy! Just follow these simple steps:

1. Book a room as you normally would on the Agoda website or app.
2. When you reach the Payment information page, you should see the AgodaCash payment option on the right side of the page.
3. Choose the preferred amount of the AgodaCash value that you want to redeem. You may redeem for the full or partial booking value.
4. Submit your payment and enjoy your savings!

If you don’t see the AgodaCash option on the payment page, make sure that you’re logged in. If you still don’t’ see it, it may be that you’ve chosen a booking that is not eligible for AgodaCash payment.

For more information on AgodaCash, see https://www.agoda.com/info/agoda-policies.html#10.
If you have further inquiries, please send an email to appsupport@agoda.com.

Olivia

Alastair P.
Alastair P.asked

How can I speak to a human? the bot on the website keeps looping

karen

appsupport@agoda.com , I told them the problem in the message box, with my personal details as it wasn't regarding a booking . someone got back to me in a few hours, good luck , I hope this helps

Gary
Gary

I had to ring UK to there call centre. Put on hold for about ten minutes twice. Still no joy.

Hi Alastair P.,

Good day.

We apologize for the delayed response and inconveniences caused as we are currently facing a high volume of traffic.

If you still have any booking inquiries, please contact our 24/7 customer service phone number or via email and live chat at www.agoda.com/info/contact.html (Select a topic > Select "Show more options" > Select channel to contact i.e. phone, email, or live chat).

Please feel free to let us know if you have additional questions about booking. We are happy to answer you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ashley

Get an answer from our members and Agoda representatives