Agoda

Agoda

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

VARUN DESWAL

VARUN DESWALPerth, WA

Horrible experience. Never ever use this site again. Complete Rip OFF

Booked Resort in Bali. On Site Shows AUD in clear $1600. The moment I press confirm, I being charged $2600 AUD......apparently it was error on website funny..it was USD$ 1600...what a fraud....I called Agoda within 5 min of booking. They told me, Sorry........can not cancel.....call Hotel....I call hotel, they told me call Agoda......after 1 week of calling everyone.....I Got amazing ans.....Suck it Up . Will will never get any money back....

Will tell 1 person everyday about this Ripper Website.....

Worst experience ever....Beware

Shay M.

Shay M.Sydney, NSW

Worst booking experience ever

Chris C

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No issues whatsoever

I have organised a holiday in Cambodia for October 2019 using Agoda for multiple bookings, hotels and flights. I also cancelled my accommodation about 6 times before finding the perfect deal. Honestly I thought I would run into trouble, but everything went on flawlessly, no hiccups, no mix ups, the whole process was beautiful. Wherever I showed up with the Agoda print out, they acknowledged it straight away. I even got the best price guarantee honored ( took a bit of convincing ) when I found a better deal 2 months later. Will be using Agoda again.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Agoda is a scam online booking

• +2

Kylee Saunig

Kylee SaunigSydney, NSW

$2000+ deducted from my account, for what????

I have over $2,000 with of charges withdrawn from my account for Agoda. I have no idea what they're for??? I looked on their website but no phone number (of course!). Sent them a PM on Facebook, no response. Left a public message on their Facebook page, no response. Left a negative Facebook review on their Facebook page, they finally respond and request my booking number????? (How can I have a booking number when I didn't book anything??????) and our full names & email addresses. I responded with names & email addresses over a week ago - still no response!!!! How is this legal???????? I want my money back!!

Jeremy G.

Jeremy G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely disgraceful and petulant - thanks for ruining our holiday and the cluster f*** you left us in!

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agoda is a Corrupt & Dishonest Company

OMG Agoda are a pack of Thieves
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I booked a hotel & made an error & booked the wrong date ( a few days later as it was late at night) l called within 5 minutes of receiving my confirmation told they booked thro a 3rd party
To wait 24- 48 hours to get an answer & kept telling me their cancellation rules No refund
Well this ISNT a cancelation its a simple error to change dates within 5 minutes of booking
Well after 2 emails & 3 calls & No record of booking at the Hotel They are liars and cheats
Customers Beware
Never Never make an error as they are corrupt & should Not be in business

brett

brettGoldfields, WA

Theft. Dishonest and disgraceful company

I booked a motel through the agoda website. Using my PayPal account. The MOTEL and website had free cancellation and charge on arrival. I needed to change my booking due to work commitments but realised AGODA had already taken money from my account 3 days early and then told me that the motel was keeping payment for the first night, so I rang the motel and was told absolutely not. Then I was told 30days before we will give you're money we had ILLEGALLY taken back to you. DISGRACE

kathyg

kathygSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use Agoda when going to Hong Kong

Fraggle

FragglePerth, WA

Save your money!!

Paid for a 2 bedroom spa apartment for 3 nights. Instead received a 2 bedroom ground floor, NO spa apartment. Customer service was poor. Made us run around to provide documentation and multiple phone calls where I was put on hold for lengthy periods. In the end was offered $20 refund when the resort told us the difference is $165. Given no empathy or care factor. Will not be booking with Agoda again

smok

smokLaunceston, TAS

Criminal company

I have been relying on motels of late 4 accommodation whilst travelling. Agoda sent me an email claiming that a hotel in the Blue mountains, had dropped from $140 down to $67. I found this rather exciting as it was a nice hotel. However upon clicking on the link and the app opening, the hotel reverted back to $140 a night. This discount was nothing more than a misleading hoax. Upon trying to contact Agoda over this, you can't contact them without having a booking number. There is no possible way of making a complaint. I would avoid this company like the plague. If they intend on sending out misleading crap to my inbox, then they are the ones that will lose out in the end!

terrible

terrible

Fraud prevention request

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

Two bookings through this company and both times they booked the wrong date. No refund. For the sake of your bank account, don't touch them or they'll sure touch you.

Agoda failed to book a room twice "due to unforeseen technical error" & billed me both. Refund clearance time unknown.

Ehab I.

Ehab I.

Avoid booking with Agoda.

I booked for me and my children, then after payment it showed one adult only.
Avoid booking with them.
I lost $135 as it was saying refundable but after booking said non refundable.
Be aware

Jim4926

Jim4926Hunter Region, NSW

Overpriced hotel

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Unauthorized booking

Do not use their service.

Agoda app made two u authorised booking under my account with my saved credit card. They refuse to admit to the mistake. The matter is now going through legal.

Don't waste your time with them. Go straight to the hotel and ask for a price match and book your hotel that way. Hotel are more creditable than the asian run Agoda company!!!

Scammers

purge98

purge98Perth, WA

Agoda booked an inferior room to what was paid for.

Robert O.

Robert O.Murray Region, NSW

Zero issues

After reading the reviews I took a punt on Agoda and couldn’t be happier. We just returned from an 8 night stay in Karon and I would not hesitate to use Agoda again next time we head to Thailand.