Agoda

Agoda

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kathyg

kathygSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use Agoda when going to Hong Kong

Fraggle

FragglePerth, WA

Save your money!!

Paid for a 2 bedroom spa apartment for 3 nights. Instead received a 2 bedroom ground floor, NO spa apartment. Customer service was poor. Made us run around to provide documentation and multiple phone calls where I was put on hold for lengthy periods. In the end was offered $20 refund when the resort told us the difference is $165. Given no empathy or care factor. Will not be booking with Agoda again

smok

smokLaunceston, TAS

Criminal company

I have been relying on motels of late 4 accommodation whilst travelling. Agoda sent me an email claiming that a hotel in the Blue mountains, had dropped from $140 down to $67. I found this rather exciting as it was a nice hotel. However upon clicking on the link and the app opening, the hotel reverted back to $140 a night. This discount was nothing more than a misleading hoax. Upon trying to contact Agoda over this, you can't contact them without having a booking number. There is no possible way of making a complaint. I would avoid this company like the plague. If they intend on sending out misleading crap to my inbox, then they are the ones that will lose out in the end!

terrible

terrible

Fraud prevention request

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

Two bookings through this company and both times they booked the wrong date. No refund. For the sake of your bank account, don't touch them or they'll sure touch you.

Agoda failed to book a room twice "due to unforeseen technical error" & billed me both. Refund clearance time unknown.

Booking Type Accomodation

Avoid booking with Agoda.

I booked for me and my children, then after payment it showed one adult only.
Avoid booking with them.
I lost $135 as it was saying refundable but after booking said non refundable.
Be aware

Jim4926

Jim4926Hunter Region, NSW

Overpriced hotel

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Unauthorized booking

Do not use their service.

Agoda app made two u authorised booking under my account with my saved credit card. They refuse to admit to the mistake. The matter is now going through legal.

Don't waste your time with them. Go straight to the hotel and ask for a price match and book your hotel that way. Hotel are more creditable than the asian run Agoda company!!!

Scammers

purge98

purge98Perth, WA

Agoda booked an inferior room to what was paid for.

Robert O.

Robert O.Murray Region, NSW

Zero issues

After reading the reviews I took a punt on Agoda and couldn’t be happier. We just returned from an 8 night stay in Karon and I would not hesitate to use Agoda again next time we head to Thailand.

Mycrappysofa

MycrappysofaWellington

Agoda does not publish negative reviews in a timely manner (sometimes even not at all)

Booking Type Accomodation

Agoda took our money and cancelled our room

Agoda took our money and cancelled our room leaving us with no accommodation hours from home on a work trip and did not refund any money please be careful using Agoda full rip off

Booking Type Accomodation

Does not honour price match guarantee

Site reverted to US currency mid search making it appear cheaper than other sites. Didnt realise until booking was confirmed, accept thats my own fault, however contacted Agoda regarding their price match guarantee. They sent me a list of conditions required to be met and I provided evidence requested. They then refused, listing a condition which had not been, and is not, stipulated on their site.

Channy81

Channy81Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund Take 15-30 business days

I booked accommodation for one night as a gift. I needed to cancel it which was part of the policy that I could. I canceled within 24hrs, the money was taken over night and I have been advised 15-30 business days to receive a refund. Thankful it's only one night accommodation imagine if it was a could of thousand dollars. Don't feel this is acceptable when not stipulated in any of the T&C never again

Mark

Mark

Horrible customer service, side with the hotel.

Arrived at the hotel booked through Agoda and was given the wrong room. There was multiple options available when booking and I didn’t book the cheapest room but was given the cheapest room when I arrived and told they are the same room by the hotel. Complained to Agoda and after a couple of emails with 24hrs between each I am now 3 nights of my 4 night stay in the wrong room. Agoda are siding with the hotel and not seeing the problem. This isn’t the first time I’ve had bad customer service with Agoda but will be the last, not booking any more rooms with them!

Shaa J.

Shaa J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Real and reliable company - No problems with my booking at all.

Great service :) My booking was made and cancelled with no issues. I have received my receipt of funds transferring already and think this is a brilliant company should you need to book a hotel.

cjb

cjb

site double booked

due to a fault message as i was booking with this site it has double booked me. i have canclled one but can,t contact agoda, they will not replay to email or phone so i can be refunded for second booking .do not book with them

Nik_and_Karin

Nik_and_KarinAU

Duplicate booking payment due to their system error and no intent on refunding

I booked accommodation through their website, using PayPal as the payment method. The transaction went through fine, and then a minute later, it did it again. So now I had two PayPal transactions for the same booking. Contacting Agoda was a complete waste of time as they did nothing, They did not refund the erroneous transaction. They clearly have no business ethics or care about their customers