Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

gee gee
gee geeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Down HILL

Clothing very small fitting, very cheaply made. Shoes are smaller than normal sizing. If you are a 38 shoe don’t expect it to fit... you will definitely need 39. If you are 10 or 12 in clothes ... forget it, you will be a 14. Also customer service was not at all helpful. Sorry Alannah Hill you have lost me.

Hit & Miss but great when it's a Hit

Amy
Amy

I think this store may be going into liquidation at some stage soon?

I have bought lovely items from here over the years. However, I have noticed that on their website, they have not uploaded anything new for over 6 months. So called ‘new stock’ is actually entirely winter. I bought a dress that I liked, but it did not fit well, so I returned it, and I have tried to buy other items with my credit note, but it’s all just old stock that no one wants. My theory is that this store may not last long I think. Such a pity for the brand. But now I have a credit note for over $200, and it’s going to go to waste. Perhaps I’ll just buy some jumpers and give them to a charity.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

Aisling
AislingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality terrible. Better from KMart.

Ordered recently, quality of all items (5) was really bad. All polyester and not what I expected. Won't be back.

Tuli A.
Tuli A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The dress online looked beautiful but ended up being a cheap looking dress

emetai
emetaiAU

Happy with my purchase.

I bought 5 items from the online store, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday the following week. Everything was in a single soft packing slip, wrapped in tissue paper, it was a bit crumpled but otherwise unharmed. There was also no signature required for the package which surprised me because it was a costly purchase and I would have been pretty annoyed if porch pirates got it (a problem in my area) - I would happily pay more for better shipping.

The products were beautiful and fit perfectly - just how I imagined.

YdungSydney, NSW

disappointed with the products I always love

ordered and waited for a month without any notice of the products unavailable. Called several times and they said that the products were unavailable. However, the same products still online for sale. So disappointed with this. Don't ever want to buy from them again.

Ydung

The worst - An insult to the namesake Alannah Hill.

This was an iconic brand like no other, the quality of the dresses now is shameful, cheap fabric, write to customer service and they simply don't care, the name was synonymous with quality, from start to finish there is no quality anymore.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Beware of shopping online at this store

Ill-fitting, poor quality fabric, frustrating and incredibly unresponsive for information and returns. They simply do not care. I have seen a marked deterioration in both the range (most of it is just the same styles rehashed with different details) and quality. Incredibly hard to exchange and you will only get a revolving door of online credit and rubbish clothes. I have basically lost 600 bucks.

Kiwi Ruth
Kiwi RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cocktail Dress

I went to the Alannah Hill shop at Eastland today. It was the 1st time I had visited this shop or purchased this brand. I was served by the mist delightful and helpful young lady. She was helpful in getting me to try on numerous dresses and nothing was too much trouble. She was cheerful and friendly but also knowledgeable and professional. What an asset this young lady is to your business. Cheers Ruth

Prudence D.
Prudence D.Sydney, NSW

what customer service

I have been sent the incorrect size, but I have to still pay for the return, an extortionate cost of over $11, for a very small item. If customer service did exist it would be free returns with an apology. Plus if they do not have your size, even when ordering on line it says the product and size is available, you only get a credit. So I thought I was getting a product at sales price but having to pay for returns and then again to be sent the correct size if it is available and so it goes on, a nightmare experience, never again will I buy from Alannah Hill.

Design is boring

I do hope the real Alannah Hill is back. It's a shame the brand still carries her name whilst the design is nothing of her. The design is so generic and keep repeating the same exact thing on different prints only. The cardi that is used to be the staple of the brand is so boring now. Bad customer service too, they never response back to emails unlike before. I feel that the brand is barely surviving nowadays.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love the clothes, Pity about the service

I've received my order which I love all the clothes just 1 dress doesn't suit.
I've been trying to contact via email and telephone today to receive a return authorisation number for the 1 dress, however, no body has responded all day. Even contacted the Sydney QVB Store who gave me a different number to call.. tried that and the number isn't even connected! Leave for a 5 week holiday overseas on Sunday and now stressing that I'll be stuck with a dress I won't be able to return when I get back.(unless of course, I travel 1 hour to the CBD tomorrow and hope there's something in store I can swap for as they won't refund or provide a credit). I agree that the 3 months validity for a credit voucher is unacceptable.

Bad refund service !!

Have been sent wrong product a few times now will not be purchasing from Alannah Hill ever again. Never reimburse postage as they say they will ( International postage ) disappointing . Slow to send product and bad customer service when it comes to refunds buyers beware!!!!!