Albatross Swimming Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Albatross Swimming Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

Brent C.
Brent C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best of the Best!

The Gold Standard

- Reliable
- Accountable
- Take pride in their work
- Genuine + good people
- Very respectfully
- Well run company and healthy culture
- Manage expectations very well
- Would recommend them everytime
- Well organised
- Experienced
- Established history

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We Love our Albatross Pool

Got 5 Kids. Dug a Hole. Bought a Pool Kit. Installed it 13 years ago and had a grouse time till my liner split, I'll be calling Justin for help.

My little piece of paradise

Clinton
ClintonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and value for money

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

So slow, ruined summer and christmas

The process of installing the pool was so slow despite advertising that it’s an easy process. It’s terrible! It sucks.

Linda
LindaMelbourne

The best customer service

KathyMelbourne

Very poor customer service

Kathy

Peita, thanks for the call and it was very productive. Appreciate your understanding and effort to resolve the issues. I look forward to the completion of my pool, and my next project with Albatross!

Fowler
FowlerOakleigh

Love my 10 year old Albatross Pool!

Not a good experience

My experience has been not a good one with Albatros. The original quote blew out by thousands and they suggested a filter which did not suit the pool. I was also advised to get heating which has turned out to be a complete waste of money.
On completion they also added some 'unforeseen costs' so be very clear and careful at contract stage.

Melanie
MelanieMelbourne

Terrible Service

I attempted to get a pool quote from Albatross by visiting their display in warrandyte. There I was advised that someone would need to come to my site to quote so I provided all my details so this could happen. When no one called me I rang them, however no one answered (and no messagebank!). I then messaged on facebook but no one replied to my message. Finally tried again in person at the pool and spa show where the man was very apologetic and assured me someone would follow up (no one did).

DamienMelbourne

Liner of pool covered by disgusting stain

Find out how Albatross Swimming Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Do Not Buy Through Albatross Pools!

Tim
Tim

Vacuum seal liners ☹️

Had albatross fit a pool 9 yrs ago and still having to call them back to fix the ongoin issue with the liner coming un clipped to be honest and fair they do keep coming to fix it but 9 yrs without a solution is frustrating !!!

Happy pool owner

Janice McBride
Janice McBrideasked

Hi, I need someone to come out to check my pool. The clips have broken on the side for nearly 2 meters. I need someone to come assess it ASAP. Any help?
In Taylors Lakes
Janice

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Janice, thank you for reaching out, no problem at all. The only McBride we have on record is in Eltham, with this in mind I am going to need some more information from you to organise the repair. Due to privacy, please don't send your details via this website. Could you please send through your information via a secure form at https://support.albatrosspools.com.au/submit-a-support-request/ alternatively, you can call us on 03 9870 3011. Thank you, Peita - Albatross Pools

Quinton G
Quinton Gasked

I'm looking to buy or get a quote from your company. I read all the reviews and there is about 25% of unhappy customers. Is there any way I could call and or see some pools in your customers back yards before i go ahead or also why don't you contact some of your older pool customers and get them to put up a review?
Regards
Quinton

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Quinton, thank you for reaching out, that is no problem at all. We can put you in touch with long standing Albatross pool owners and you are also more than welcome to visit our Display Centres located in Dandenong and Warrandyte if you would like to see our product in person (some of our display pools will be 50 years old next year). To protect your privacy, could you please send your contact details through to my email which is peita@albatrosspools.com.au. Thank you too for your recommendation regarding reviews, many of our customers usually choose to share their reviews via Facebook and Google instead of ProductReview. Looking forward to speaking with you, Peita Otterbach, Albatross Pools

Jason plumridge
Jason plumridgeasked

Hello. Are you able to replace onground pool liners? For we would like a quote.

Pete & Jenn
Pete & Jenn

Hi,
Yes the liners are replaceable. You'll need to contact Albatross who can provide you with a quotation as there is the basic range of liners & then there's a premium range.

Get an answer from our members and Albatross Swimming Pools representatives