Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pump saved us big$$

We’d rate our Madimack pool heat/heater very highly. Basically it saved us $$. We bought it to replace our broken system and were originally a bit sceptical - as we’d never heard of it. However the results have saved us a couple of hundred $$ per quarter, our pool heats faster than before and the technicians who installed it proactively touch base with us. Highly recommend!

Quite clean looking unit .very reliable unit great bang for your buck.

Simply the best on the market I have installed over 25 heat pumps over 2 years they don’t miss a beat . Great product remarkable value for money .
All was happy to deal with MadiMack

Thanks Corey, We are glad to hear you & your customers are enjoying Madimack's high efficiency pool heaters

Excellent build quality and service

From service to product everything was outstanding. I have just had a new extension built and I removed the solar heating and added PV instead. My builder recommended me to look at Madimack heat pumps as an alternative to heat the pool. I am very happy with the full process. The sales team were very professional and gave full instructions to my own plumber on how to install rather than using their own installation team.
The unit was dispatched the next day and I received the unit 2 days later by TNT and a tracking number was included.
The unit is quiet and looks good but most importantly it heats the pool, we have it set at 28 degrees which is good for us.

Thanks Meg, We all appreciate customer feedback !

Perfect!

Installed one recently. It's so quiet and I no longer get complaints of the noise from my neighbour. Really enjoying my pool. Would highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your feedback & glad to hear you enjoying your heated pool

Great service great product

Used Madimack after looking to buy a heat pump from various different companies, I must say I’m glad I did as the service was great. The heat pump has been installed and is working perfectly.

Thanks Zack,

New pool owner - great product, great service

we had it installed prior to xmas and I couldn't be happier, kids are loving the pool and knowing the temperature will always be right! Great service from Wes and a very satisfied customer here.

These things are amazing

We had one installed in August and it had us swimming months earlier than usual. I would highly recommend these Pool pumps to anyone.

Thanks Henry, Im sure you will see the efficiency of our heat pumps for years to come.

So far so good

We got the black Elite unit with WiFi for our 45,000Lish pool installed mid December.
It managed to get to 28 degrees by the next day because we left it running overnight as advised by our plumber.
Now it only runs when the main pump runs and it keeps the temp constant at 28 degrees easily.

I would reccomend Madimack, the units look very high quality and it seems very capable of heating the pool.

Amazing product, really helped get my pool at the right temp

I looked at a number of products but went with madimack for the support and customer service I received and I must say the product has been amazing. I ordered in the morning and they had some out by the avo. The heat pump is amazing

Great product, loving it!

Thanks for the great customer support. Got very personalised service, and loving the product so far. These guys are professionals.

With the unpredictable weather we have been having, this really adds value. Family loves it too.

Highly recommend Madimack

Great product and better service

Ordered a heat pump for our pool from Madimack and we couldn’t be happier. So far the performance of the pump has been perfect with the pool hitting 28 degrees easily and staying there all day. The pumps are very quiet and operate very efficiently.

The service we’ve received from Wes from Madimack has been second to none, even helping me set up the pump after hours.

Can’t recommend Madimack highly enough!

Fantastic product and customer service

We purchased a 11 kW in a bundle with 6.6 kW PV system, judging by our monitoring about 90% of power used to heat the pool is produced from the PV system, Good result and their calculator is gold