Verifiedmadimack.com🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Brer R.
Brer R.Sydney, NSW

Malabar Warmth

I'm delighted with both the Madimack products and the installation. Dean did an excellent job in scoping the job so I could get the right sized system to deliver best performance with the layout of the hardware and piping in exactly the optimum locations. Show details
Scott M
Scott MSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
Alan W
Alan WSydney, NSW16 posts

Paladin did a great installation

Very happy with the installation by Paladin.
Both were friendly, helpful and very careful with the work. And best of all our pool is now swimable all the time! Show details
Ivan S.
Ivan S.

Need help to get heater to work

I have a Madimak Elite V3. The pump us automatically turned on each morning 8am
The heater is not working. Temp in and out shown as 27 degrees. Water temp can't be 27 degrees in morning. It did work when installed a week ago. What can I do? Show details ·  1
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Madimack screen black and won’t turn on

We have a madimack and it’s been great. We recently turned it off for a few weeks and I can’t get it to turn back on? The screen usually has a lock icon at the bottom but this is not showing and I am holding my finger on the screen for a long time with no response. Has any had this issue? Show reply
Peter
Peter2 posts

Doing a great job

So far the heater is doing a great job. It’s quiet and maintains the set temperature. Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

So worth it!

We purchased our Madimack 22KW Elite V3 through Dean from Paladin. He explained the benefits of this particular size unit and even suggested to add an inverter and a pool cover which lowered the consumption of electricity, which has kept the water temperature at 28 degrees.

Dean and Jamie did an excellent job of the installation and explained how the system works. I highly recommended Dean, it’s so worth it. Show details ·  1

Eddie Y
Eddie Y

Madimack - a great Aussie product

Dean from Paladin Services provided me with many relevant advice and important information before I chose the elite v3 17kw heat pump. I am glad to have made the right decision and the services from Dean who did the installation efficiently. The heat pump is working very well so far. Show details ·  1
Peter T.
Peter T.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Efficient and quiet heat pump

Very happy with our Madimack heat pump. It is very efficient and warms up our 50,000L pool quickly and quietly. I highly recommend this heat pump for those that want to get the most usage out of their pool. Show reply
Missy Perth
Missy PerthPerth, WA2 posts

26kW Eclipse
26kW EclipseSydney, NSW

Great , longer swim season

Purchase and installation were very good and quick .
Having only used it a few times , it’s great heating the pool to the required setting,
Simple to understand the setup and running s
We are supplementing our roof solar . Show details ·  1
Thomo
Thomo2 posts

Awesome customer service - no fuss and quick

Great proactive service. And also excellent explanation about the product and what it is needed. Show details ·  1
Kiran
KiranSydney, NSW

Perfect Install & Great Service

We engaged Dean and the Paladin team to install a 17kw Madimack Elite V3 and the Madimack Inverter.

From the outset Dean was communicative and quick to respond. The install was done smoothly and left the site clean.

The pool heated overnight and we have been swimming ever since.

Thank you Dean and the team. Highly recommended. Show details

Duncan
DuncanSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Heatpump - does the job and is quiet

Went with the 32Kw model and really happy with its efficiency and how quiet it is. I used Paladin services to install it and Dean from Paladin was great - very professional and happy to answer all my questions. Show details
Christopher
Christopher

Paladin install

Initial quote and install was done exactly on time
Very happy with quality of install
Whole process was easy and would recommend Show details

Vvvvvvvvvv
Vvvvvvvvvv

We’ve added a new wifi router at our place. I’ve gone through the normal steps to reconnect our v3 it but it fails to connect. Is this common and is there an easy way to do a factory reset to remove the previous router?

Paul P.
Paul P.

I am replacing an aquacal super quiet 30kw reverse cycle heat pump on our 80,000 L pool.
The pool is 14m x 3.5 with an average depth of 1.5m.
The pool has a thermal cover which is used whenever not swimming.
The goal is to have the pool at 29 degrees all year round which the old unit achieved without issue.
Unfortunately the Aquacal units are out of America and there is no Australian agent so I can not replace like for like.
I am in Cairns North QLD where ambiant temperatures average around 22 degrees during the cooler months and average 33 degrees with near 100% humidity in the summer months.
I have spoken to the rep at Madimack and obtained heating data but there is no cooling data available.
Heating data indicates the 17kw unit as minimum for heating to 29 degrees with a daily run time of 9 hrs in the cooler months whereas the 32kw has a run time of 5 hrs to do the same job for the same amount of electricity used.
The 32kw is twice the price of the 17kw but how well do the units cool from water temperatures of 34 degrees down to 29 ?
Will the 17kw or even the 22kw be capable of cooling the pool enough or do I actually need the 32kw ?
Anyone have any experience with the cooling function ?

Jamil T.

Hi all, I have just purchased the Elite V3 40KW Pool Heat Pump and keep getting the E4 error message - this is the first time I have used it. The pump actually boots up and powers to 30% before cutting out. My electrician has checked that he wired it correctly, and there is nothing wrong with the isolator or the power it is drawing. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, was there an easy fix?

Madimack   DM
Jamil T.

Thank you very much for the reply. What is a ‘phase rotation issue’? And when you say ‘protecting itself’, does that relate to it cutting out before it shorts?

Madimack   DM

The incoming 3 phase electrical supply needs to be a specific sequence for Heat pumps to operate, Your licence electrician will understand this & be able to determine correct phase rotation.

CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa Shops