Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Madimack Pool Heat Pumps

Perfect!

Installed one recently. It's so quiet and I no longer get complaints of the noise from my neighbour. Really enjoying my pool. Would highly recommend their services.

Great service great product

Used Madimack after looking to buy a heat pump from various different companies, I must say I’m glad I did as the service was great. The heat pump has been installed and is working perfectly.

New pool owner - great product, great service

we had it installed prior to xmas and I couldn't be happier, kids are loving the pool and knowing the temperature will always be right! Great service from Wes and a very satisfied customer here.

These things are amazing

We had one installed in August and it had us swimming months earlier than usual. I would highly recommend these Pool pumps to anyone.

So far so good

We got the black Elite unit with WiFi for our 45,000Lish pool installed mid December.
It managed to get to 28 degrees by the next day because we left it running overnight as advised by our plumber.
Now it only runs when the main pump runs and it keeps the temp constant at 28 degrees easily.

I would reccomend Madimack, the units look very high quality and it seems very capable of heating the pool.

Amazing product, really helped get my pool at the right temp

I looked at a number of products but went with madimack for the support and customer service I received and I must say the product has been amazing. I ordered in the morning and they had some out by the avo. The heat pump is amazing

Great product, loving it!

Thanks for the great customer support. Got very personalised service, and loving the product so far. These guys are professionals.

With the unpredictable weather we have been having, this really adds value. Family loves it too.

Highly recommend Madimack

Great product and better service

Ordered a heat pump for our pool from Madimack and we couldn’t be happier. So far the performance of the pump has been perfect with the pool hitting 28 degrees easily and staying there all day. The pumps are very quiet and operate very efficiently.

The service we’ve received from Wes from Madimack has been second to none, even helping me set up the pump after hours.

Can’t recommend Madimack highly enough!

Fantastic product and customer service

We purchased a 11 kW in a bundle with 6.6 kW PV system, judging by our monitoring about 90% of power used to heat the pool is produced from the PV system, Good result and their calculator is gold