• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Hnin
HninGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent ! Truely recommend albumworks

First time order for my daughter birthday celebration photos and so so happy with the outcome and exactly what we would love. Already recommended to friends. I can’t wait for my next order.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
B. Late
B. LateSouth Australia

Brilliant product

As a semi-professional photographer I have been using Albumworks for years to do holiday photo books & also canvas prints. At all times they produce a brilliant product. They always offer discounts year round so watch for those to help with costs.

km400
km400AU

Flawless- the final product looks fantastic

I was very pleasantly surprised by the superb quality of the album. Super professional looking, and I chose premium paper, which turned out fabulous. Didn’t have to wait too long for it to arrive. Very happy customer!

Sas
SasHunter Region, NSW

Anne K.
Anne K.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend, beautiful quality, will order again from this company.

Excellent quality, chose the beautiful leather binding with gold lettering, absolutely first class, printing quality surpassed my expectations, will DEFINITELY use this company again. So pleased to have found them, more orders to come Albumworks!

Thanks for your review Anne,
We hope you love sharing your new album with family and friends!
-albumworks.

Irena
IrenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and excellent customer service

I've been printing my albums with albumworks for 10 years now and have been consistently extremely happy with the excellent quality and fantastic customer service I have received. Highly recommended.

Not particularly impressed.

When my album arrived I was not impressed with the quality of print. I had decided to use Albumworks because it was recommended to me. The print of the photos, (some of which had been used in similar projects with other printing companies), was disappointing as some were not clear or sharp. I was also disappointed to learn that the albums were printed in Malaysia especially as the company represents itself as Australian owned and run.

Nathan B.albumworks

Good quality but not produced in australian

received my books that i ordered through albumworks ..... i was very happy with the product but im not happy that they were sent from Malaysia .. .. i chose albumworks on the basis that they claim to be a small Australian owned and operated company that runs out of Melbourne ..... I thought i was spending the considerable amount that they charge on an Australian made product .... quite disappointed to see it was sent from Malaysia were it was obviously produced ....

JJM
JJM

Such amazing customer service and products!

The support, kindness and understanding from the customer service has been the best I have ever experienced (for real!) I have ordered lots of "instagram photo prints" and love them!

Nathan B.albumworks

Thanks! We're thrilled you love your products!
Thanks for the review.

Singapore holiday
Singapore holidaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with overall product, with one reservation

I have at least 14 albums through Albumworks, and very happy with quality. Only downsides usually my own errors. My last book is also very good. However only downside is the size. My previous books have been landscape 12" x 8". This book is 11" x 8". Even with this change I will continue with Albumworks.

Excellent print quality, fantastic customer service

Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.Sydney, NSW

Wedding album of my dreams!!!

Highly recommended!!! I was really worried about having my wedding photos printed and a friend recommended me albumworks.
User friendly, speedy delivery and finally, the wedding album I’ve always dreamed of!!!
Now, I’m getting ready to do my honey moon album with them, too!

Miss M
Miss M

Very pleased

I have just received my 3rd photo book from Albumworks. I've been very pleased with all the results, other than my spelling mistake in the last one!!!
The software is easy to use and has lots of options and layouts to try. The quality is very good and the printing and dispatching has been very prompt.
It might be helpful if there was some way a spell check could be incorporated in the software, for people like me who "think" they are reading correctly when doing a final check!! Obviously my lack of editorial skills is not an Albumworks issue. Thanks for the speedy service and great quality. Miss M

Rach McEachran
Rach McEachranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality prints! Happy with the product!

I recently ordered several sets of the ‘Instagram Prints’ and I was absolutely stoked with the quality of the product and the price was amazing! It was exactly what I had envisioned for my project and would highly recommend the product to others The only thing I would have to say is disappointing, would be the cost of postage but it wouldn’t stop me from ordering again as I’m extremely happy with the product itself!

Amanda
Amanda

Good quality

I ordered 3 photo books, a large one with premium printing and 2 smaller ones. The large is very good quality, but I didn’t order the highest quality printing for the smaller ones and they aren’t as vibrant and clear.
Overall though, better than I expected and fun to make.

Petronella
Petronellaasked

Can I import a scanned pdf file into albumworks. If so how do I go about it. Cheers
Petronella

Hi Petronella,

Unfortunately our editor does not accept PDFs therefore you would need to convert it to a jpg or png file first. Then you'll be able to use it. There are many free converters if you do a simple Google search of 'convert PDF to JPG'.

Alternatively you could re-scan in JPG format. With scanned documents or images we recommend scanning between 300-600dpi to ensure the quality is sufficient. Don't scan higher than 600dpi though, as it makes the file size too large and doesn't improve the print quality.

Hope that helps.
- albumworks

Nick
Nickasked

I'm in the United States. how expensive is it to ship albums to the US? AND: Can i work on a single album for a while off and onb before printing or does it get deleted? thanks!

Hi Nick,

Yes, you sure can. You can work on any project for as you like. Just ensure you check for updates in our editor.

Shipping is dependant on size and ranges from$9.95AU to $17.95AU. We charge the same shipping rates worldwide.

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any more enquiries - service@albumworks.com.au or use our live chat feature on our website - www.albumworks.com.au

Take care,
Kim

albumworks customer service manager

Graeme T.asked

Can a photo album be worked on from different devices? As in, is it accessible via a login from different devices?
Cheers,
Graeme
graemetrewin76@gmail.com

Hi Graeme.

We've responded personally to your email. But here is an overview to your question.

If you use our online editor then you can work on more than one device. You access your project by logging in on our website.

If you use our download editor then your project is stored on the computer that you start it on. You can't easily move it to another device.

Regards

Mike C
Mike C

I make my albums on my desk top computer where I have all my photos to chose from and the ability to edit some as necessary using Lightroom and/or Photoshop. However, Albumworks are the best people to ask as they often update their services. Cheers

Thanks, Mike!

Get an answer from our members and albumworks representatives