albumworks

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MWN

MWNSydney, NSW

Albumworks works great

The software is easy to use with a lot of different and interesting layouts to try. The upload process is easy and shipping is quick. I use albumworks for all my family photo albums as they produce beautiful keepsakes that people love to pick up and go through. It is a great way to capture our memories especially when you have small children.

Misleading customer service

I liked the design options and the software, but after tracking my order daily (I was eager to get my product in time for a significant birthday) and using the customer service chat, I was told conflicting information (that it would be dispatched on a particular day - it wasn't; that I would receive it in time for my deadline; I am unlikely to) and was not impressed with how the person on the other end dealt with my concern about this. They were defensive and dismissive.
Despite being assured I would make the deadline of when I needed the book by, I am unlikely to now. I won't be using again or recommending them.

Nathan B.albumworks

Great customer service. Very satisfied with the quality of the product.

Software was easy to use. Albumworks went above and beyond when they contacted me with advice regarding a few of the pages. The book was better for it. Shipment was quick. I feel like this small Melbourne business really cares about their customers and wants to establish themselves as a big contender. I hope they continue to grow. I'll definitely use them again.

Michael S.

Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and easy to do

I wanted a good photo quality photobook of our travels and tested Albumworks.
The image quality on the higher quality 250gsm photo paper is excellent and the overall product is well put together.
I had a small issue of the website not accepting my card for payment and a quick call to customer service cleared this up quickly.
From what I can tell, It's an Australian company and the printing is done in Malaysia.
Delivery was fast and traceable.
They have been a pleasure to deal with and I am now working on my next Albumworks photobook project.

Zoe. W

Zoe. WEdinburgh

Software is a nightmare

Great quality, speedy processing and delivery

First time Albumworks user after trying many other suppliers. Both of my books were printed beautifully, with fabulous colour reproduction and sharp images. The books are very well bound (one of my books had over 100 pages) and paper quality is superb. Production and delivery time was incredibly fast (within a week), especially for xmas time. Books arrived securely packaged. The software I found to be relatively easy and far less "clunky" than others. I compile numerous books each year and will only be using Albumworks from now on.

Elimatta

ElimattaSydney

Excellent quality and service

This is the second year that I have used this company to make a calendar, and the third time I have dealt with the company. The printing is now done in Malaysia, not sure whether that is a change from last year. The quality of the printing is unchanged, and is still excellent. Last time I found the software to be a bit difficult, not so this time. I now use Windows rather than Mac, which might explain the difference. There is online help available.
What is most impressive is the speed of printing and delivery. We ordered the calendar on a Thursday and it arrived before 8 on Monday morning, Christmas Eve. It was printed and sent to the courier on Friday. DHL couriers are excellent, tracking all the way.
Very highly recommended company.

sandy

sandyHalls Head

Beautiful Wedding Album

I can't praise your company enough. The album you did for me was amazing. Firstly I got sent a sample of the paper as I was unsure. You then picked up a couple of my mistakes which I corrected before print. From then on I got notification of where the album was up to. Even into the delivery right up to the day it was delivered. I will definitely be using Album works again and recommend your company to my friends. Thank you.

No longer functional

Having previously completed five photo books in the old format, I recent tried the new format and found it not to be user friendly with reduced options for formating pages. After four attempts at trying to create a new photo book I have given up in disgust and I will use another service provider.

Darkish photos

First time user of albumworks after using several other services. I found the photos to be too dark. I won’t be using the service again.

Peter
Peter

Thank you Albumworks. After some discussions with the people at Albumworks I was able to get a reprint free of charge. Much nicer result. Once again thanks.
Regards Peter Clark

happy with my result

I was sceptical after reading the reviews But I just got my book today and it turned out really good. I’m really happy with the result. None of the photos were out of place all the photos came out clear. Thank you

Sam

Sam

Worst Photo Book Ever!

I created 2 books with Albumworks, first and last time that I use them. The images do not look sharp and bright as they do when I took them. Some were taken on a beautiful sunny day and in the album book they look dark, almost like it was sunset time and it definitely wasn't. Some of these were taken at lunch time. The images no longer look sharp and bright. I am so disappointed to say the least. I tried contacting them but they did not respond. I will re-do them at K-Mart. No longer trust online photo sites now.

Mel Webb

Mel WebbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd time disappointment

Tim

TimAdelaide

Best Photo Book Ever!

I was sceptical about the quality of the pages and the whole process itself at first. I took some amazing photos with a high quality camera and was not 100% certain that the resolution would be right.
I was wrong.
The colours are vibrant, the pictures are exactly like that on my camera and to see them blown up on a two page spread was amazing!
I got this as a first year wedding anniversary for my wife, I know she will love it and so will everyone else that looks at it.
I will definitely create another book with Albumworks!

Mark T

Mark TMelton

Excellent as always

This is our 5 book, (but 1st one I have actually done myself), my wife is the expert.

As we have come to expect the support & service are excellent.

I had 2 technical issues but with help of them I was able to resolve with a simple telephone call.

The book is even better than I had thought.

They are not the cheapest on the market, but as they say "You get what you pay for" and it is well worth spending the little extra.

Mark T

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Mark, thanks very much for leaving a review.
We're thrilled to hear the final product exceeded your expectations! We hope you love sharing it with friends and family - enjoy!

Janice P

Janice PSydney

Good product, good service

I have made seven books using Albumworks and I have been very satisfied with the finished product. I used Microsoft for the first 5 and had no problem but now I have Apple Mac and had problems downloading and uploading but the support team were very helpful - thanks Micah, Clyde and Naomi. The Albumworks system is very user friendly and the delivery time exceptionally fast.
Janice Pearson

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Janice, thanks for your review. We're happy to hear our customer service team were able to lend some assistance when you needed it. We're always here to help no matter how big or small the problem! We hope you love your new book!

Perfection!

This was the first time we had used albumworks and we couldn’t be happier! We have just received the most beautiful photo book of our wedding! The colours were perfect and the photos looked absolutely brilliant in the book! It was so easy to put together and we received our album within a week! We can’t wait to show it off to friends and family and will definitely be recommending albumworks to everyone!

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Jax, thanks very much for your review. It's always great news to hear when our customers are more than happy with their products. Enjoy your wedding album!

LindseyD

LindseyDSydney

Excellent Customer Service

This was the first time I used Albumworks and I couldn't have been more impressed with their customer service. I made an error when submitting the file and I received very prompt emails alerting me to this and then when I phoned to ask a question, I was surprised to actually be able to speak to the person, Micah, who was working on my Album. He helped find a workable solution and also made sure that the order was processed quickly as the album was required within a few days.
Just received the album today and it looks wonderful. My only suggestion would be that the range of page backgrounds was increased/improved to include a better range of plainish but not totally plain options.

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Lindsey, thanks for your review. We appreciate it!
We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us and that we were able to help when you needed it - we're always a phone call away!

Exceeded all expectations!

First time with albumworks, spent hours on creating three special albums, I've received them in record time and each one exceeded all expectations, utterly delighted when I unwrapped them. Thank you Micah for the tips and patience when I called for support. Going with the hard covers and printing in HD proved brilliant. I would recommend this reliable Aussie company without hesitation, I will be back for more.

Nathan B.albumworks

A quality product with excellent customer support

I have been using albumworks for years now having produced a number of photobooks and calendars. I have always found the quality of the product to be excellent and customer service second to none. I recently had a query and a minor problem which was solved in a very friendly and professional manner by Naomi. Thanks for your assistance. Naomi subsequently contacted me with a follow-up call and that's something that doesn't happen much these days. Keep up the good work. I already recommend albumworks to my family and friends.

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Bruce, thanks very much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it.
We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with albumworks, we will pass your feedback on to Naomi. All the best with future projects!

Helen Weston

Helen Westonasked

I would like to share the album with my sister before I have it printed. How do I do this.

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Helen, If you use our online editor to create your photobook you can share your profile and login with your sister. As our online editor is cloud-based and can be accessed off any pc/laptop with internet. I hope this helps. If you need further advice please contact us service@albumworks.com.au. Thank you

Louise

Louiseasked

I have edited all my photos in Photoshop so I would like to use Photoshop to do my book. Can I send it to you to print? thanks Louise

Nathan B.albumworks

Hi Louise, thanks for getting in touch.
In order to put all the pages of your Photo Book together, you will need to use our Editor (either the downloadble software or online Editor).
We recommend exporting all of your image out of Photoshop and then import them into the Editor to place in your Photo Book.
If you have any questions along the way you can always call our customer service team on 1300 553 448 or use the Live Chat function on our website.

Ron

Ronasked

I have put my photos in a particular order in the folder on my desktop. When I transfer the folder into album works the order changes. How do I copy the folder so the photos stay in a designated order?

Hi Ron,
The editor will import your folder in the same way the settings are set up in your folder. For example, if your folder is set to be organised "alphabetically", then that is the order they will be imported to your project. Similarly, if your folder is set to be organised by "date created", that is how they will import.
You can edit the way your files are sorted by right-clicking in the column headings of your folder.
We hope that helps!
-albumworks.

Get an answer from our members and albumworks representatives

CategoryPhoto Printing Services