4.1

Anne K.

Anne K.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend, beautiful quality, will order again from this company.

Excellent quality, chose the beautiful leather binding with gold lettering, absolutely first class, printing quality surpassed my expectations, will DEFINITELY use this company again. So pleased to have found them, more orders to come Albumworks!

Thanks for your review Anne,
We hope you love sharing your new album with family and friends!
-albumworks.

Irena

IrenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and excellent customer service

I've been printing my albums with albumworks for 10 years now and have been consistently extremely happy with the excellent quality and fantastic customer service I have received. Highly recommended.

Not particularly impressed.

When my album arrived I was not impressed with the quality of print. I had decided to use Albumworks because it was recommended to me. The print of the photos, (some of which had been used in similar projects with other printing companies), was disappointing as some were not clear or sharp. I was also disappointed to learn that the albums were printed in Malaysia especially as the company represents itself as Australian owned and run.

Find out how albumworks compares to other Photo Printing Services

Good quality but not produced in australian

received my books that i ordered through albumworks ..... i was very happy with the product but im not happy that they were sent from Malaysia .. .. i chose albumworks on the basis that they claim to be a small Australian owned and operated company that runs out of Melbourne ..... I thought i was spending the considerable amount that they charge on an Australian made product .... quite disappointed to see it was sent from Malaysia were it was obviously produced ....

JJM

JJM

Such amazing customer service and products!

The support, kindness and understanding from the customer service has been the best I have ever experienced (for real!) I have ordered lots of "instagram photo prints" and love them!

Nathan B.albumworks

Thanks! We're thrilled you love your products!
Thanks for the review.

Singapore holiday

Singapore holidaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with overall product, with one reservation

I have at least 14 albums through Albumworks, and very happy with quality. Only downsides usually my own errors. My last book is also very good. However only downside is the size. My previous books have been landscape 12" x 8". This book is 11" x 8". Even with this change I will continue with Albumworks.

Excellent print quality, fantastic customer service

Nathalie P.

Nathalie P.Sydney, NSW

Wedding album of my dreams!!!

Highly recommended!!! I was really worried about having my wedding photos printed and a friend recommended me albumworks.
User friendly, speedy delivery and finally, the wedding album I’ve always dreamed of!!!
Now, I’m getting ready to do my honey moon album with them, too!

Miss M

Miss M

Very pleased

I have just received my 3rd photo book from Albumworks. I've been very pleased with all the results, other than my spelling mistake in the last one!!!
The software is easy to use and has lots of options and layouts to try. The quality is very good and the printing and dispatching has been very prompt.
It might be helpful if there was some way a spell check could be incorporated in the software, for people like me who "think" they are reading correctly when doing a final check!! Obviously my lack of editorial skills is not an Albumworks issue. Thanks for the speedy service and great quality. Miss M

Rach McEachran

Rach McEachranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality prints! Happy with the product!

I recently ordered several sets of the ‘Instagram Prints’ and I was absolutely stoked with the quality of the product and the price was amazing! It was exactly what I had envisioned for my project and would highly recommend the product to others The only thing I would have to say is disappointing, would be the cost of postage but it wouldn’t stop me from ordering again as I’m extremely happy with the product itself!

Amanda

Amanda

Good quality

I ordered 3 photo books, a large one with premium printing and 2 smaller ones. The large is very good quality, but I didn’t order the highest quality printing for the smaller ones and they aren’t as vibrant and clear.
Overall though, better than I expected and fun to make.

MWN

MWNSydney, NSW

Albumworks works great

The software is easy to use with a lot of different and interesting layouts to try. The upload process is easy and shipping is quick. I use albumworks for all my family photo albums as they produce beautiful keepsakes that people love to pick up and go through. It is a great way to capture our memories especially when you have small children.

Misleading customer service

I liked the design options and the software, but after tracking my order daily (I was eager to get my product in time for a significant birthday) and using the customer service chat, I was told conflicting information (that it would be dispatched on a particular day - it wasn't; that I would receive it in time for my deadline; I am unlikely to) and was not impressed with how the person on the other end dealt with my concern about this. They were defensive and dismissive.
Despite being assured I would make the deadline of when I needed the book by, I am unlikely to now. I won't be using again or recommending them.

Nathan B.albumworks

Great customer service. Very satisfied with the quality of the product.

Software was easy to use. Albumworks went above and beyond when they contacted me with advice regarding a few of the pages. The book was better for it. Shipment was quick. I feel like this small Melbourne business really cares about their customers and wants to establish themselves as a big contender. I hope they continue to grow. I'll definitely use them again.

Michael S.

Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and easy to do

I wanted a good photo quality photobook of our travels and tested Albumworks.
The image quality on the higher quality 250gsm photo paper is excellent and the overall product is well put together.
I had a small issue of the website not accepting my card for payment and a quick call to customer service cleared this up quickly.
From what I can tell, It's an Australian company and the printing is done in Malaysia.
Delivery was fast and traceable.
They have been a pleasure to deal with and I am now working on my next Albumworks photobook project.

Zoe. W

Zoe. WEdinburgh

Software is a nightmare

Great quality, speedy processing and delivery

First time Albumworks user after trying many other suppliers. Both of my books were printed beautifully, with fabulous colour reproduction and sharp images. The books are very well bound (one of my books had over 100 pages) and paper quality is superb. Production and delivery time was incredibly fast (within a week), especially for xmas time. Books arrived securely packaged. The software I found to be relatively easy and far less "clunky" than others. I compile numerous books each year and will only be using Albumworks from now on.

Elimatta

ElimattaSydney

Excellent quality and service

This is the second year that I have used this company to make a calendar, and the third time I have dealt with the company. The printing is now done in Malaysia, not sure whether that is a change from last year. The quality of the printing is unchanged, and is still excellent. Last time I found the software to be a bit difficult, not so this time. I now use Windows rather than Mac, which might explain the difference. There is online help available.
What is most impressive is the speed of printing and delivery. We ordered the calendar on a Thursday and it arrived before 8 on Monday morning, Christmas Eve. It was printed and sent to the courier on Friday. DHL couriers are excellent, tracking all the way.
Very highly recommended company.

sandy

sandyHalls Head

Beautiful Wedding Album

I can't praise your company enough. The album you did for me was amazing. Firstly I got sent a sample of the paper as I was unsure. You then picked up a couple of my mistakes which I corrected before print. From then on I got notification of where the album was up to. Even into the delivery right up to the day it was delivered. I will definitely be using Album works again and recommend your company to my friends. Thank you.

No longer functional

Having previously completed five photo books in the old format, I recent tried the new format and found it not to be user friendly with reduced options for formating pages. After four attempts at trying to create a new photo book I have given up in disgust and I will use another service provider.

Petronella

Petronellaasked

Can I import a scanned pdf file into albumworks. If so how do I go about it. Cheers
Petronella

Hi Petronella,

Unfortunately our editor does not accept PDFs therefore you would need to convert it to a jpg or png file first. Then you'll be able to use it. There are many free converters if you do a simple Google search of 'convert PDF to JPG'.

Alternatively you could re-scan in JPG format. With scanned documents or images we recommend scanning between 300-600dpi to ensure the quality is sufficient. Don't scan higher than 600dpi though, as it makes the file size too large and doesn't improve the print quality.

Hope that helps.
- albumworks

Nick

Nickasked

I'm in the United States. how expensive is it to ship albums to the US? AND: Can i work on a single album for a while off and onb before printing or does it get deleted? thanks!

Hi Nick,

Yes, you sure can. You can work on any project for as you like. Just ensure you check for updates in our editor.

Shipping is dependant on size and ranges from$9.95AU to $17.95AU. We charge the same shipping rates worldwide.

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any more enquiries - service@albumworks.com.au or use our live chat feature on our website - www.albumworks.com.au

Take care,
Kim

albumworks customer service manager

Graeme T.asked

Can a photo album be worked on from different devices? As in, is it accessible via a login from different devices?
Cheers,
Graeme
graemetrewin76@gmail.com

Hi Graeme.

We've responded personally to your email. But here is an overview to your question.

If you use our online editor then you can work on more than one device. You access your project by logging in on our website.

If you use our download editor then your project is stored on the computer that you start it on. You can't easily move it to another device.

Regards

Mike C
Mike C

I make my albums on my desk top computer where I have all my photos to chose from and the ability to edit some as necessary using Lightroom and/or Photoshop. However, Albumworks are the best people to ask as they often update their services. Cheers

Thanks, Mike!

Get an answer from our members and albumworks representatives