ALDI Expressi Machine

ALDI Expressi Machine

2011 Edition, 2013 Edition, 2015 Edition, etc...

See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ALDI Expressi Machine In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

Jarrod

Jarrod

Best coffee at this price-point

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $70.00.

Noise Level

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

I love it

Normally I tend to not use Aldi products, but this expressi machine is an exception.
I use it almost every morning (and sometimes nights for hot choclate)
The machine itself is very easy to use and hardy and the blends available have a very professional taste.
I also love the speed at which the machine boils water and often use it just for instantly boiling water for cups of tea.

Purchased for $45.00.

Noise Level
Wendy Harty

Wendy HartyMurray Region, NSW

Love our Aldi coffee machine.

The coffee from Aldi is lovely, we have our favourite, myself and my Grandchildren love the Hot Chocolate also. The coffee is always of consistent quality and the temperature is very good. Very happy.

Purchased in October 2018 at Aldi Lavington NSW for $80.00.

SASANLKA

SASANLKAMacquarie 2614, ACT

dam good

Excellent value for money. Coffee tastes great, smooth and not bitter at all. Very consistent taste and temperature, just wait a couple of minutes before making the next cup. Easy to clean. are very happy with it. Saves you a lot of money in a long time and coffee is absolutely high quality

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for $79.00.

Design fault?

The new Aldi pods do not function on either of my two Expressi machines, the “ three spikes” do not penetrate the pod, hence no coffees. The older previously purchased pods worked .

Purchased in March 2017 at ALDI for $89.00.

BFR

BFRHunter Region, NSW

A better upgrade.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $79.00.

Mikeyboy

MikeyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Taken it back 3 times so far

It makes great coffee however the pods do not fall down and always get stuck on the spokes. they have been great each time I return the machine however I am about to go back tomorrow for the fourth time and get another one as I love the taste of the coffee

Purchased in April 2019 for $79.00.

Amanda

AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Coffee in a blink!

I’m loving my new coffee machine, it’s so simple to use my 9 year old does it with ease. Even better when paired up with my new milk frother also from Aldi, both were reasonably priced and produce great hot coffee every time in minutes with very little fuss and a minimum of mess to clean up at the end.

Purchased in July 2019 at Singleton .

FSRS

FSRSPerth

Just as good as Nespresso

Our Nespresso died so we grabbed this on a whim thinking it wouldn't last but surprisingly it has.

Great range of pods and new flavours that are also cheaper than Nespresso - bonus.

Great machine!

Purchased in November 2018 at ALDI for $79.00.

Mark M

Mark MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adequate for day to day use

Purchased in September 2018 at ALDI for $79.00.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

This coffee machine is great value for money. Very easy to use and I like the fact that the coffee is always hot. Very happy with this machine. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $89.00.

whosgordy

whosgordySydney, NSW

Not very efficient.

Water keeps spilling out of base - all over the bench. Machine often struggles to brew coffee -nothing coming out. It just makes the odd splash. Have used the cleaning capsule twice- no difference.

Purchased in August 2017 at ALDI for $80.00.

russiandoll

russiandollNew South Wales

Will do the job but not very durable

Purchased in May 2017 at Aldi Ashfield NSW.

Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best coffee machine

We can’t live without this coffee machine! We love this product. It’s such great value for money. We have had our k-fee expressi machine for 1 year and haven’t had any issues. The Aldi K-fee pods are great tasting, good value for money and come in various strengths. The best feature is that the coffee machine is easy to use, a press of 2 buttons and place the pod into the pod shoot and you’ve got a great tasting cup of coffee. We also bought the matching milk frother which heats the milk to the perfect temperature. We would highly recommend this product to our family and friends! Great tasting barista coffee at a affordable price. Very reliable machine. We purchased the limited addition machine and milk frother in blue.

Purchased in May 2017 at ALDI.

Missholly1234

Missholly1234Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Get what you pay for !

It was o.k but the water didn't get very hot .
And the milk didn't froth like other machines l've used..
It was a gift to me but l would have prefered to put money towards it and upgrade.

Purchased in December 2013.

Product is used: Several times a week
Jo loves her kids

Jo loves her kidsAdelaide

Great machine, great coffee

I purchased the standard Expressi machine from my local Aldi, allong with the milk frother. I honestly didn't believe that such an inexpensive device could produce great flavoured coffee - however, I was wrong! The coffee pods from Aldi are absolutely delicious and the machine is able to produce a short black with virtually no mess. The only thing I am not sure about is that the used pods go to landfill. If there was a more environmentally friendly option then this machine would be perfect.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI.

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Fantastic coffee from a great machine

We upgraded our basic $79 Aldi coffee machine to the Expressi Geo. It has a more easily accessible tank, holds more water and has 4 coffee sizes (as opposed to the original 3).
The coffee is gorgeous, consistently great with no burnt aftertaste you sometimes find at the local cafe. It’s lovely and hot, and so easy to use we have just taught the 12 year old how to
make coffee.
Thrilled to bits.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $139.00.

treethom2

treethom2South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Machine

We bought it as soon as it came out because it had a bigger water reservoir than the little boxy one that Aldi was selling. Granted it is bulkier than the square model but only a tiny bit wider than the original which we had first (then we bought the box shaped one for family to use in the guesthouse). I have tried all three models and I like this one the best. It feels beefier and stronger. It is easy to use and the only thing I would change is the cup for catching water that came with the original model. We clean before making coffee, but we do a clean after we make coffee. It seems the machines last longer. It has a stricter descaling regime, it has lights to remind you. I find it helpful. We have been using it for 8 months and love it.

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $129.00.

Ceramicman

CeramicmanAdelaide

Great machine overall.

Excellent value for money. Coffee tastes great, smooth and not bitter at all. Very consistent taste and temperature, just wait a couple of minutes before making the next cup. Easy to clean. Occasionally, if you're not careful the pod will drop straight down into bin. Happened about 3 times before we got the hang of and now it's not a problem. We bought this machine to replace the Map Presto we had for 6 years and we are very happy with it.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $79.00.

Kel

KelBundaberg

Great new purchase !

We purchased a new Aldi Expressi capsule machine last week as our old one finally stopped working after many many years. This new machine is much quieter and turns off automatically. So pleased that we made this purchase. The coffee is HOT too which is very important to us. The machines are only $79.99 which is way cheaper than a lot of brands on the market. The capsules are $5.99 for a 16 pack and come in different strengths.

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.99.