Aldi Expressi Machine

Great machine

I have tried Nespresso, Caffitaly machines and the Aldi coffee is the best, the pods are a bit bigger, so you get better flavour, great range of pods that are cheaper

Purchased for $80.00.

Consistency
Product is used: Daily

Convenient

Convenient to use, although the downside is that capsules are only available from Aldi stores. No Aldi near me means that I'm often running out of capsules. Otherwise good coffee.

Purchased .

Great machine some pds failed

I have the new model slim line machine and its good. The previous one cracked internally and was replaced by Aldi. We have had a few of these Aldi machines in our holiday rentals.
In the past 6 weeks we have had issues with the pods not working correctly they start and either dispence the coffee a little or not at all. Mostly using Milan. It also dispences Half or rushes through to give watery coffee.

Purchased at Aldi Toormina for $79.00.

Consistency
Product is used: Daily

Aldi Kfee Limited Edition Expressi Machine leaks everywhere - don't buy one!

Purchased the Limited Edition Kfee Expressi coffee machine from Aldi. This is a really stylish great looking machine and makes great coffee however the machine itself has massive fault in its design. The machines coffee pod container leaks the coffee form the used pods along with constant water drips onto your kitchen bench. This is because the lip on the pod container is no more than 2 mls deep and any coffee still in the pods after use ends up everywhere/. Other than that its a great machine however I'll be taking mine back today for the less stylish old version.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

A huge step backwards

The new model Expressi Machine is a dog. The old machines were very good. A bit bulky, but otherwise very easy to use. In shrinking the new model they have compromised a number of areas. The water tank is too small, awkward to get to and it comes loose at times in use. You have to refill it basically after every use.

The used capsule tank is too small, poorly designed and fills up with liquid coffee and wash, which you have to empty over the sink before you can trash the used capsules. It is a burn risk if you take it out just after using it. And you need to be careful how you grip it. Because the "foot" piece will come loose without warning.

The machine also fails to puncture capsules correctly way too often. Our machine won't work until the un-punctured capsule is ejected and a new one introduced.

Our machine is extremely noisy and vibrates a lot. To the point where it moves (creeps) along the counter top.

The one positive is still makes very good, hot coffee, if you can surmount all the above issues. We are over ours, and it is going back ASAP.

PS: Forgot to mention the new smaller machine won't fit the larger Expressi Coffee Glasses that we have used in the past. We had to buy new smaller Glasses to use it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great Product, Great Price!

We have recently purchased this and have been very impressed. The machine works well. The water heats unbelievably quickly and it is easy to use. It is sleek and looks good on our bench. We chose the stainless steel colour and it matches in with our other kitchen appliances. We would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Excellent daily use.

Bought this Aldi Expressi Machine one year ago, and have been using it every day. Very easy to use and the coffee quality is superb! Also - to maintain the functionality of this product, I would highly recommend buying the cleaning products that Aldi sell in store. My rating: 4/5 :)

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Fantastic little machine

Bought this yesterday along with milk frother, after seeing all the good reviews. Certainly not disappointed....Even the first cup which is usually trial and error with most machines, produced a fantastic cup of coffee which was hot! unlike the coffee I used to get from my Nespresso pod machine. Like the fact you can rinse before and after making a coffee, which only takes seconds. Bought five different types of the Aldi coffee pods, which are far far cheaper than pods were for my old Nespresso machine, so that was a bonus. Have tried three so far, and like them all. Can definitely recommend this machine and for $79 you can't go wrong.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Makes great coffee

I would have to say the quality of the machine is 2nd to none. Coffee quality is simply the best and consistent. The temperature is not too hot, or too cold it's just right. I love my coffee machine thanks ALDI, and the price is right each pod costs 37cents, it costs me 50cents to make a cup of coffee that would cost me $5 to buy at a coffee shop.

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Great! Great!

Brought this machine recently and love it. I find it very easy to use and the coffee tastes great. It comes with a milk frother containing 2 settings. We use to have a pod machine and the coffee was never hot enough. No need to heat these coffees in microwave, it's always steaming hot.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Awesome Coffee Machine

I have had the Aldi coffee machine for 3 years and couldn't be happier. I used to have the DeLonghi Nespresso Machine, but had lots of problems and the pods were too expensive. The range of Aldi coffee pods are amazing and taste so smooth. I look forward to my first cuppa every morning - can't beat the taste or value.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Very, very nice indeed!

I bought this as a surprise birthday gift for my wife. We had used a similar machine while holidaying and she agreed that although it was "nice" , probably not worth the fuss and expense.:
Fair enough, I thought, just thing to get her for her birthday!
I used Product Review to research the options and after much deliberation decided to go for the Aldi machine. Much cheaper that the majority of others and the general comments on ease of use and longevity won me over. I also paid attention to the capsule consideration and looked into the differences between the Aldi K-fee system caps and the more common Nespresso type. Going by the reviews on here it seemed to me that the Aldi range was the cheapest but also received very favourable taste comments.
The machine is indeed compact and fits into our small kitchen very nicely, thank you. Everything works just as it should. However, if you use any Caffitaly capsules that do fit and do make a nice brew, you will find that they tend to not pop out for release and are fiddly to assist to do so. The Woolies brand is not too bad, the Grinders are little more stubborn, but the Gloria Jeans a real "sticker". I have just found a much easier way (yes, I know, just buy the Aldi brand) and that just takes the slightest smear of Margarine on the flange, then wiped off, to have it happily drop away. Have to say, though, the Aldi brand is so wide ranging it should suit most tastes..
Pre-warming the cup on a cold morning helps the brew.
Oh, yes.. the surprise was very well received.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Loving my machine!

this machine is the best thing that I've ever purchased. Its quick, easy and the taste is just delicious. better than any merlo or coffee shop ever! defiantly buy this product. the coffee spurts out so so smoothley with such a rich texture! ahhhhh we love it so much! Buy it today

Date PurchasedNov 2004

Great little unit.

My sister has owned her Aldi machine for several years. I had a Breville expresso machine which broke after four years (still haven't fixed it). So my sister bought me the Aldi pod machine for my birthday and I am very happy with it.
It is NOT the same quality OR a replacement for a FULL BLOWN expresso machine.
But it does make good pod coffees. Versatile and quick. Certainly better than some other pod machines I've used.
Pros:
1. EASY to use
2. Decent Pod Coffee (not as great as an expresso machine)
3. Trivial to clean.
4. Stylish
5. Great range of Coffee, hot chocolate etc available
6. Pods cost 37 cents
7. Can program the volume of water preferred for both small and large cups.
8. Price
9. Convenient
10. Slimline

Cons:
It is NOT an expresso machine. LOL

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Needs to be FLUSHED four times b4 first use.Hope that helps the person who asked about getting their's set up.

More than adequate

I have never been a coffee drinker until the last year.

After getting tired of the instant stuff at home I wanted a easy way of making more decent coffee. After looking around and considering the options i went with this one as i am not a coffee connoisseur.

Being half the price of most of the others on the market and the coffee pods also being cheaper (16 to a pack rather than 10 for the same RRP) was definitely attractive to me.

I have had for about 3-4 weeks now and am still happy with the purchase of this and the milk frother accessory.

Simple to use (only has 3 buttons) for either Expresso or Lungo sizes. The build quality also seems fine. Maybe not the prettiest machine or the smallest but I was prepared for that. Just remember to turn off at the wall socket when finished as the standby function seems to not reset. So you have to turn off and on again at the wall switch.

And the coffee is just fine for me. Even tried the Hot Chocolate and that seems quite nice as well.

Will recommend.

Great Coffee

We love our new coffee machine. Great range of pods which deliver consistently good coffee. The coffee is always hot and the machine is so easy to use. It is very cost effective. The frother is also easy to use and easy to clean. This is our second pod machine and we would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great machine and great coffee

I have had this machine for over 2 years now and it has been great. Always produces a hot cuppa, and the Aldi coffee pods are as good as any. The only thing i would like to see is bio-degradable or compostable pods to save landfill. Warranty is finished so I would buy another if I encounter a problem in the future.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Great Machine - No Issues

Makes coffee with pods and has a frother. It looks nice, is easy to clean and is pretty quiet.
The only thing annoying is the little thing that goes in the bottom of the frother can be lost so easily but thats the only thing I can complain about.
Can use Gloria Jeans and Lavazza capsules.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Compact pod coffee machine

A neat compact stylish coffee machine. Takes up minimal space on the bench. Easy to use pods make coffee making easy. Aldi has a good range of coffees in pods for the preferences of coffee drinkers. The machine is easy to keep clean as removable parts are easily washed. Aldi has a good return policy should a product fail to perform as expected, too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Instant coffee takes a back seat.

I was given the Aldi coffee machine, milk frother and 6 boxes of coffee pods to try as a house warming gift. Suffice to say, we have not reached for the instant coffee ever since. It's easy to use, the coffee range is great tasting and is excellent value for money. I have just learned through 'bellybelly.com.au' that Aldi coffee machines take 'Lavazza blue' pods, and Woolworths 'Caffitaly' which gives this product even more diversity. I like my coffee really hot, so I boil the water before I put it in the machine. I am very satisfied with this machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

I can use the rinse button but the other two buttons lights flash but nothing happens even when I have a pod in and the lever down what could be the problem?
Turn off at the point and then back on after a few minutes, try again. It might be the electronics, if you have cockroaches they can build nests around components. If it's in the warranty period contact KFee in Melbourne and they should replace it. If it's outside warranty remove the cover and brush or blow out debris or insects check everything looks ok, restart and see if you havemade a difference.

My square modern aldi machine is two months old. Today it keeps blinking, won't go to the ready mode any idea?

My coffee machine doesn't puncture the capsules properly and i get a very weak watery mix,why is this??
It might be fixed by running a descaler through the machine,as coffee residue will build up throughout the machine, causing all sorts of problems.

Expressi Machine 2016 EditionExpressi Machine 2015 EditionExpressi Machine 2013 EditionExpressi Machine 2011 Edition
Weight3.8kg3.8kg3.8kg3.8kg
Price (RRP) $80$80$89$79
Water Tank Capacity0.8L1L1L1L
Width150mm150mm150mm150mm
Height297mm297mm297mm297mm
Depth378mm378mm378mm378mm
Pump Pressure19bar19bar19bar19bar
Release dateJul 2016Nov 2015Oct 2012Nov 2011
Replaced byAldi Expressi Machine 2016 EditionAldi Expressi Machine 2015 EditionAldi Expressi Machine 2013 Edition

Visit official website - Download manual