ALDI Mobile

ALDI Mobile

Anthony.N

Anthony.NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best providers I've ever had.

Aldi mobile is the best providers I've ever had. Five Years since I switched from Vodafone to Aldi on $99 plan good coverage and value for money no complains so far so good.

Plan Cost per MonthA$99.00
Mac

MacSydney, NSW

No service

E.Sharman

E.SharmanMid North Coast, NSW

The data charges are outrageous

PAYG $35 plan.
Normally 35 gb would last more than a month. It ran out in 24 hours with this aldi plan despite normal use. Somethings not right with the way they calculate data charges.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month37 GB

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not use Aldi Mobile.

The service is good as it is Testra coverage, but that is the only good part. My phone hasn’t been able to receive calls the whole time I have been with Aldi Mobile, and their customer support/faults team has not helped once, they have just treated me like I’m an idiot. I have lodged a fault with them 5 times and each time they have asked for the exact same information (which I have provided), then closed the query within a few days with zero solutions. I would not recommend Aldi as a phone company to anyone.

Mayur

MayurSydney, NSW

Never ever buy Aldi SIM plan

I purchased $25 SIM only plan on 23rd evening which gives me 23gb data and unlimited calls within Australia. Next day morning i received text msg saying i only have $6 left. I called Aldi support and none can pull up my details because system was down. I can see that I only have used 353mb. What a scrap system and service. They don't even offer call back just tell customer to call when system is up. Sometimes waiting is more then 15 mins. Never ever buy Aldi plan

Included Data per Month23 GB
Lawry

LawrySouth East Queensland, QLD

I love Aldi as a corporate citizen, but not a fan of this service.

I need a good reliable mobile for business purposes, and I was told Aldi was this. Well, I bought a $15 recharge yesterday, and went to call US and fair enough, not included, so I went to the website; website is down. You need to make sure your website is working. I have wasted a lot of time this morning, then I had to do a $25 recharge on top of my $15 recharge, and nothing seems to be happening, neither does your phone service seem to be working. My guess is the head of IT is late to work this morning. Whatever the reason, major inconvenience. Any other company I would have given 1 star, but Aldi are going 100% biodegradable packaging by 2025 so I still love them. Don't know if I'll be staying with them as a mobile customer tho.

Trevor

TrevorSydney

terrible customer service

Since the switch to the new voicemail ive had nothing but problems. Even after turning off the 4 digit pin requirement, it just comes back.
Call centre staff are unable to provide any real service (and it probably isnt their fault either) even if you are able to actually get to speak with someone.
Ok product for a burner phone. Real phone, go somewhere else.

Daniel H.

Daniel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Coverage, Decent Value, S*** Customer Service

Good
- I get coverage where many other networks don't
- Price

Bad
- Every month my plan automatically switches off and I go onto pre-paid data for a day (or I have no service if I have no pre-paid)
- No attempt to rectify as it's a common problem they just put this (boils down to 'deal with it') in the terms and conditions:

"Sometimes there's a delay between when your old plan expires and the new one is added so you'll need to have PAYG credit to use your mobile during this period. In these circumstances, all charges are valid and we will not refund the credit you have used."

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$80.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Radhika R.

Radhika R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst!

I've switched to Aldi mobile a few months ago and ever since then I've been unable to make and receive any calls. All personal and professional calls all go to voicemail and I'm unable to even make calls in emergency situations. What an utter waste of my money and time! Never again!

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mobile provider ever!

Firstly it took about 2 mins to set up and that included porting my number from another carrier.
Coverage is with the Telstra network, so it is as good as it gets bar none.
Price is awesome and plenty of data for the money.
And finally the App is very well set up with invoices and data usage right there on the front page. And you can even set up auto renew so you don’t have to worry about buying credit every month.

Everyone needs to be on Aldi mobile!!!

Do it!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Included Data per Month18 GB
Jerzy Komosa

Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

Money eaten away....

The money I top up on my ALDI mobile phone is vanishing very quickly even I don't use it . Just recent top up of my phone acc. of A$15 is gone !!!! Planning to change mobile phone provider .

A Percy

A PercyHunter Region, NSW

Lack of support

Can't activate new Sim; 2 hrs of my life wasted! Poor telephone support; 'my supervisor is busy' but will contact you by email within 2 days. Forget it. I know I only spent $5 but that's not the point. Will stick with Opus.

Dave

Dave

extremely limited

ALDI PHONES 6 days now without service. The complaints department took 30 minutes for them to promise to look into it but never did return a call (using a different server to complain). Data dropout was frequent and limited coverage obvious when traveling small distances.

Plan Cost per MonthA$3.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Jethro.

Jethro.Perth

ALDI Mobile website problems

I joined ALDI a few months ago specifically for the family pack and the ability to turn off my kids data. Also its great value at only about $80 a month for 4 BYO accounts and 70GB data. And its on the telstra network so better reception when on holidays out of the city.

However the website is so slow to get into and make changes to the kid's data limits. Today the website isn't even working having been down since yesterday. The customer support lady couldn't give a time frame as to when it will be fixed. Anyone else experiencing poor performance generally with the website, or is it just me. And also i cannot send txt or make calls, on a infrequent and random basis.

Plan Cost per MonthA$80.00
Included Data per Month70 GB
Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

web site recharged almost impossible

the web site is terrible, takes too long to load, 30 minutes plus to wait to load to recharge, have downloaded the APP - its not the best either.
The coverage is GREAT, no dropouts, good value for money IF YOU CAN RECHARGE

Included Data per Month18 GB

Jol

Jol

One star it’s too much

Wes

WesSouthern and Hills, SA

worst providers

Aldi mobile is the worst providers I've ever had.
if you use too much You Tube you will have internet disconnected for several hours, I have already had over three times from 11pm to 9.30am.
If you have too much rollover data Aldi can turn off Auto recharge, you lose the data and in the morning you are left without contact with the world.
Without notice. Aldi cut off my phone connection, twice already.
With Aldi you're not sure if you have internet and phone connection,in the morning when you wake up
think well, before you buy the card, I am looking for another provider

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month35 GB
Reece

ReeceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a perfect network to use

Network is great. Customer service outstanding & saving $1000 + dollars a year on my phone plan. Easy transaction with keeping my number & auto recharge so no worrying about a high bill

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
freibriz

freibrizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer service

The coverage is good (as it is using Telstra network). The plan I am using is $15 moibile plan. The data rollover process works well. I also had to call them once as my Auto recharge process stopped working. The Support staff was very friendly and fixed the problem quickly.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Nelson

NelsonSydney, NSW

Worse customer service ever, cannot even help me access my own account

Customer service is absolutely unhelpful and do not provide any assistance at all when I'm needing to access my own account. Attempting to consolidating numbers is also absolutely hopeless experience.