Verifiedkoganmobile.com.au

3.4

2,586 reviews
Q N.
Q N.

Call support is very fast!

Great customer service! Did not have to wait long at all when calling for support. Very satisfied with the Kogan mobile service provider Show details
Kareem A
Kareem A

Mobile application is non existent

The mobile app is horrible. So many glitches and trouble. The app is literally just the kogan website. If I wanted to use the website I would have just made a shortcut on my phone! The only people you are cheating by not making an actual app are your selves - do you really think we’re stupid enough to not know that you have not made an actual app????
AnnM
AnnM

Satisfied Customer ... will be back!

I have always been extremely satisfied with mobile phone plan purchases. Pricing is great as is associated customer service. No lengthy phone queues and can understand knowledgeable and friendly staff. Thank you Kogan. Show details ·  1
Philip L.
Philip L.

Good as

Kogans always been a helpful service for my mobile plans & has great deals/customer service. They’ve always been quite patient with my inquiries even if I was little annoying to deal with. Would recommend to anyone looking for great deals. Show details ·  1
Hieu L.
Hieu L.Conder 2906, ACT

Switching to Kogan mobile 200GB for $120/365 days

I bought a kogan mobile sim and voucher because my phone (poco F5) was not compatible with Dodo's mms/internet service (optus network). The porting procedure was simple enough except I inputted the wrong account number for my previous service so the porting failed. I called kogan customer service and they helped me resubmit the request with the correct information and I was able to use the kogan mobile service 5 mins after this. The whole process took me less than 1 hour including the hiccup I caused. I have tested the internet data and mms and they are both working now. Today is the first day but everything is working great. Hopefully it stays like this. Show details ·  1
Eddie F.
Eddie F.Victoria

Extremely satisfied customer

My dad's voucher had run out due to his passing away but a very kind Kogan team member reactivated the voucher so another family member could use the phone.I have been with Kogan mobile for many years and I'm extremely happy with the service.I would highly recommend them to other people. Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyPerth, WA17 posts

Kogan
Kogan   DM
gourel1
gourel19 posts

Not good enough

Have been waiting for confirmation of my phone to be activated….l have been a loyal customer for long time and haven’t had any issues until now…I have paid for my account But have not received any activation as yet. Very disappointed.
Kogan
Kogan   DM
Joe Rowville
Joe RowvilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

waiting time for activating sim card

Everything is good. After confirming my identity, I have to wait for 2 more days to get my sim card activated. It would be even better if you can make that waiting time shorter. Show details ·  1
Tess
TessHunter Region, NSW

Muskaan was very helpful

So quick to get onto a person today at Kogan Mobile. Spoke to Muskaan who was competent, efficient, friendly, helpful, easy to understand. She fixed my issue quickly. A valuable employee for Kogan Mobile for sure!! Show details ·  1
Ron
Ron2 posts

Mobile plan

I bought plan for mobile. This was very quickly managed and was given excellent support from Kogan support team on the phone. Show details ·  1
Shreyas
Shreyas

Ms. Muskan was very courteous and helpful in resolving my issue

Kogan mobile customer support personnel Muskan was very helpful and efficient in getting my connection reinstated. Show reply
Maggie May
Maggie MayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Cheapest mobile plan for small data users

Just recharged my small annual mobile phone plan. 365 days for $165 for 12gb, which is all I use, so for me that is cheapest plan I can get. Service is reliable & great value for money. Show details ·  1
A F.
A F.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap, easy, surprisingly helpful call centre

what you pay for is what you get. 120$, 200GB with unlimited calls and texts. perfect plan if you live in urban areas. staff was very helpful when calling which was surprising because you get your typical call center people. don't expect to be out in the rural country with this plan but around urban area's of the city its great urban area's of the country excluding rural. Show details ·  1
GT And PT
GT And PT

Best product and exceptional service Kevin

I have the 365 days flex 500 GB
For my second year
It’s brilliant, never run out of data
And at these prices
Best offer this year, than last
The service is excellent Kevin is a top bloke
He has helped both me and my wife, with any issues. Sorted over the phone.
Nothing this guy can’t sort for you.
Give them a go
You will be mezmorized, with the product and especially the service.
Thanks Kev Show details ·  1