Alex Brushcutter Heads

Alex Brushcutter Heads

See the Best Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dan C

Dan CCairns

Turbo 3 has saved me many hours

I bought the Turbo 3 in May 2015 for my Ryobi, ELT1100A because the original bump feed constantly jammed turning a 1 hour job into a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hour job. I was going to replace the Ryobi (which my wife bought) but found out about the Turbo. With the Turbo 3 I have had no jamming problems and my whipper snipping takes me just the approx 1 hour that it should - saving me many hours since I bought it. I have been using their 2.7mm Light line which works well for my Ryobi.

Champ 2 the best

This is the second head i have purchased the first being a Champ 5 for my FS 250 Stihl.
I have fitted the Champ 2 to my FS 94 Stihl and could not be happier with the performance of this replacement head, I had tried the Champ 5 on the FS 94 but could only run it with 2 strings as 3 put to much strain on the machine, so I decided to buy the Champ 2.
The only issue I have is I live in NZ and have to buy from Aust.

Turbo3 magic!!

Beautifully engineered, simple but effective design and great value. I have a variety of Stihl heads that are useless, more time being spent replacing lines than cutting edges. My bent shaft Stihl handles double lines no problem and with the Turbo3 I have halved the time it takes to cover my 1,200m2 property.

moggy

moggyPerth, WA

Well Crafted and so simple to use

Being first customer with a Stihl FSA 90 line trimmer, Ian took great care to ensure that I received the correct model. The Champ 2 appears to be well-crafted and if it is anything like the Turbo 3 that I have used for many years on a Ryobi corded trimmer, it will save me a great deal of time and frustration and will outlast the trimmer.

(In my experience Bump feeders have ALWAYS been problematic and the Stihl EasyCut is no exception)

Quality Aussie product.

Delivery was quick, so was fitting the head. Superb simple design, I used to spend more time wrestling with my expensive self feeder than cutting the edges, complete opposite with the Turbo 3, the cord lasts for ages and is quick to change, love it. Highly recommended.

Turbo 3 for Stihl 38

Quick delivery from web order. Fitted with 2.7mm diamond edge line the turbo 3 is a great upgrade (it does need the thicker 2.7mm line to avoid breakoffs).

Rob

Rob

Excellent innovation.

The line feed attachment that came with my trimmer appeared poorly designed. I was referred to the Brushcutter head site by a friend and I couldn't be happier with the new attachment - it took less than 5 minutes to attach and less than a minute to feed and secure the line itself. I have a large section and find I have no need to stop for feeding out more line - I would highly recommend this.

RMS

RMS

Alex Champ 5 Brushcutter Head

I have had the Champ 5 head for over 2 years now. It is great. It goes straight through thick and heavy grass. And black berry -- well it just smashes it up. The thick square line lasts at least 4 times longer than the heaviest line I can buy elsewhere.

jd

jdcessnock

10/10!!!!!!

Vespasian

Vespasian

Saved our string trimmer.

Alex Turbo3 Brushcutter Head - the same cord now lasts 3X longer

I purchased a Turbo3 for my Stihl FS38 bent shaft machine recently. Delivery was super fast considering I live in regional Queensland. I had been using a similar high density plastic head prior and the line would break at the head and need replacement 3-4 times each time I mowed my standard house block. Using line from the very same roll with the Turbo3 head I am now getting 3-4 full mows done before the line wears down and eventually breaks at the head. I'm very happy with the product and have recommended it to several friends.

ronald108

ronald108

Champ Jr 2

I purchased the Champ Jr 2 after calling the 1800 number on the website. I was clearly instructed on which product would suite and clear instructions on how to install device. The product came within a day and was amazing I have never used a line trimmer head that works as well and is as strong as this device. I am extremely happy with the product.

Dave M

Waste of money

Gisac

GisacPerth WA

Just Do It!

15 Reviews on Product Review to date. All reviews rate this as a 5 star product and my opinion is the same. I cannot say anymore than has already been said. Australian designed quality product that is simple to fit and easy to use. Turns your Brushcutter into a weapon. I bought the Champ 5 for my 35 cc Brushcutter and with 3 pieces of the 3.6mm square shaped cutting cord inserted and 6 cutting points as opposed to the generic 2 there is no comparison. Great product and fantastic service.

Alexbrushcutter Turbo 3 Head

The Turbo 3 has turned my Stihl 45fC and old McCulloch TM251 into real beasts and made these lightweight domestic tools half useful for cutting horehound, wards weed and thick grass. Do yourself a favour and toss out those useless bump feed things and put one of these on your machine. You won't look back and you will wonder how you ever tried to cut grass without one - absolutely brilliant tool. They are great to deal with too.

Marion Harrington

Marion HarringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and an amazing product!

We have a Honda whipper snipper and 5 years or so ago we bought a power head for it from Alex Brushcutter Heads. Unfortunately I lost a part, my fault entirely, so I rang Ian at Alex Brushcutters and he was extremely helpful. In the ensuing 5 years he had redesigned the power head and it's now called the Turbo 3. He had a replacement for the power head I had but I decided to buy a new Turbo 3. It was at my place within two days and is beautifully engineered and working wonderfully already. Great service [name removed] - we're impressed!
Beautifully engineered and fabulous service from the company. [name removed] was very knowledgeable and also very patient with me.

I thought I'd add a bit to my review of the Turbo 3. It's still going strong, no problems at all.

Don't Hesitate

The time I wasted looking at new machines I couldn't afford, when all I needed to do was put an ABH Champ Jnr 2 on my 20 year old Echo. The result was a whole new lease of life. Great product, and wonderful service from them who was happy to answer all my dumb questions
Robust, light weight and works as well as the advertisement says it will.

Ron Chapman

Ron ChapmanLakewood NSW

• Selected Review

Great alternative brush cutter head.

Marco P

Marco Pasked

EDIT: I ended up noticing they also had an 1800 number and called them, organizing an order for a Turbo 3 as I type this. (26/05/2019)

Are they still active and selling the replacement heads? I can't find much actionable information/reviews on this, and I have not gotten an email back, so I can't tell 100% if they are operational.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Their website is still valid

Tasiturn

Tasiturnasked

Alex Brushcutter Heads - All of the reviews are extremely enthusiastic about this product and the supplier's service.
Could anyone please help me with the phone or how to contact Alex Brushcutter Heads?
From the reviews, one assumes these heads are only available from the maker but I've been unable to find a direct internet reference or a listing on the white pages.

I bought the Turbo 3 trimmer replacement head and it's really fantastic and a joy to use. The phone number is 1800 180 141, web address is www.alexbrushcutterheads.com

Alex W
Alex W

Look at their website then just go and get one, you won't regret it, they are fantastic and will turn any basic line trimmer into a real beast.