AliExpress.com

AliExpress.com

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (107) · No (240)

John W
John WSouthwest, VIC

Worst Mail Order Company Ever

Ordered two mouse mats from different suppliers (in April). Neither have arrived (end of June). The refund process is hopeless - it just tells me to wait as the items arrived in Australia in early may (??!!). This has happened before! I will not use these people again. Bangoods is so much more reliable - if slightly more expensive.

Maura H.
Maura H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've not received the items after 50 days waiting. However, some purchases were delivered on time.

I have placed 2 orders at the end of May, but I have received the items yet. It has been more than 50 days now and the tracking system is not able to track the parcels after the items have been sent from the original country and that is just helpless. I also messaged to the sellers back and forth, but they won't able to solve the problem. " Sorry, my friend" is always the answer. If I wanted to open a dispute, I need to wait for 2 and half months. I would never use AliExpress again as it was very disappointing. However, there were some purchases delivered on time. AliExpress need to build a better sensor platform, otherwise, people will stop buying things from their website.

Most items are never shipped, long wait until you can lodge a dispute so easy to forget

Have ordered some items recently and most of them have never been shipped nor seller replied to any messages. Got refund for some of them, lots of hassle, never again buying anything from aliexpress. Used to be a good site, but not anymore.

Aliexpress.com

bunch of crims, stay away. Now contesting a fraudulent charge of $43.00, whereas the charge should’ve been $6.80. Even the “ $20.00 “ sign should not be on top of amounts.
site is set up to confuse consumers, very difficult to navigate.

bin
bin

SCAMMED BIG TIME:

Out of 3 items ordered 4 months ago through 3 different sellers none arrived. One dispute was finished by aliex...reason given the item was sent & is awaiting collection from local PO when tracking shows it is at Customs & has been for the last 3 months. This is a seriously BAD on line shopping website. One seller refunded & later I received a parcel containing one item of the 3 I had ordered from that seller...presumably so they could claim items sent and received. There's no doubt some underhanded stuff going on with some of the sellers.

IonAus
IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far…so good!

lees
leesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too many robots. No chat Line - No humans

No one to talk to if something goes wrong. All robots. cannot talk to a robot. Will never go near that site again. The site is too busy and hard to follow. Nothing works or you are asked to "refresh". Too hard

A K.
A K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ali Express is a theif and does not take responsibility of its Sellers

Order ID: 8124778694191300: Such a poor customer service of Ali Express, Don't fall in their trap.
I made a purchase of Chandelier, there is no instruction manual in English, No Electrician here in Australia is installing it because of absence of it, the Chandelier is still intact in its original condition in its original packaging sitting with me as a Waste. This has been going on for over 4 months. Ali Express closed the dispute without my contents without reasonable solution and without refund even after promising the REFUND.

Johnkt
Johnkt

Good prices and typical shipping but extremely delayed updates and customer service.

Ang
AngPerth

AliExpress allows seller to false advertise Free Return Shipping for faulty item

Bought an electronic drum set Music Surprise Store and one of the drums is faulty. Opened a dispute and chose the return and refund option. Found out that even though seller states on their page that they'll cover return shipping if the item is not as described, I was expected to pay for return shipping to China which would cost more than the item. Found out there's no way to contact AliExpress for help (chat bot running help centre is a joke). On hind sight, choosing a partial refund for the imperfect item might be the better outcome. So buyers beware!

Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

YOU TRULY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

I purchased a shock proof phone case for my sons iPhone and after it was dropped from a very low height the front case broke and when I tried to make a claim it was neigh to impossible. Yes a lot of things are way cheaper on Ali but don't expect it to last more than the time that it takes to reach you.

shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Issues with shipping from China

I’ve purchased a few things from AliExpress without issues but over the last month or two I’m unable to track purchased items using the tracking on their website but can track using other sites & this tracking info tells me my items are sitting at airport awaiting clearance those items have been awaiting clearance for over one month! One other purchase hasn’t been shipped I’ve been given invalid tracking number! I’ve attempted to resolve my issues with the sellers & have been unsuccessful so I will be claiming through PayPal! The sellers couldn’t care less well they will when I’m refunded through PayPal. It wouldn’t surprise me if all parcels to Australia have been binned!

Neil
NeilMid North Coast, NSW

My order has disappeared.

I ordered 2 pairs of TR90 sunglasses, it's on my paypal account, but I got no invoice from Alipay Singapore E Commerce private Limited or AliExpress, no shipping info, when I went to dispute it over paypal I went to AliExpress their is no order on my account. They took the money and ran. Now I'm trying to get the money back through Paypal but even the order is wrong saying I only purchased one. Don't shop through AliExpress.

John B
John BSydney, NSW

AWFUL

In one shopping session I ordered four different products – I received one. Had to open resolution disputes to get refunds and it is a nightmare. There are endless suggestions to wait for items, blah blah. I have waited three months and nothing. NEVER AGAIN!!

Hassan K.
Hassan K.Sydney, NSW

AliExpress un trusted.

Trust & Honesty NOT Relevant ! Always listed as "High quality" for rubbish materials . May look good ... BUT REALLY Poor quality & will Not last. I have been caught Sooooo many times I determine that I must be a very slow learner. You are foolish if you except quality & service from Aliexpress, . You have been warned !
I bought Trlife light for bike with rear light, it was showing 10000mAh on the ad but I received 2600mAh without rear back light.
I tried to complain about this behaviour but Aliexpress resolve the for the dealer favor .