AliExpress.com

AliExpress.com

This Website is a scam

I ordered 8 party items in May it’s now late July and I’ve only received 4. I’ve contacted them and they have been rude and unhelpful to the point that the person on chat was sending smiley faces and telling me to open a dispute myself even after I told them it wasn’t working from my end.
Long story short they’ve taken my money and ripped me off. I’ve had to buy the products again from a local store. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ITS A SCAM.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Most of the time things arrive fast

It took me some time to understand this site as they are complicated to work out but i have gotten some real bargains from them. Unfortunately i have also have had things arrive broken. Its hard to get a refund from them but at least they dont expect you to return the item. Which would be super expensive to do so. The good thing is they often have a good variety of phone cases/covers and tempered glass for the front that you just cant get in shops in australia if your phone is not the latest technology or an iphone. Theres also a lot of sellers that custom make things like earrings

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Aliexpress lack of care and seller OSAIS

Seller protected by Aliexpress. OSIAS screwed up. They sent an item but then had then not deliver and take back to China. 10 messages not responded by OSAIS. Put into dispute. Then I got response they had not seen messages (rubbish - the system shows they were read) and said they sent another. It was not delivered yet Aliexpress dispute people accepted a bogus web site tracking that showed it was delivered.

Buyers protection, What a joke

if the seller uploads a picture of them sending an item there is literally nothing you can do to prove they didn't send the correct items. Definitely avoid "brewery house Store"

One word : Horrible

Quality was second grade. When a dispute finally got through it was too late. Poor packaging and faulty goods. At face value the products seemed great but you learn the hard way.No concern even after photos were supplied. They claim they could not tell if the product was damaged before or after I received it and it was one day after cut off. Six weeks on no sign of balance of order and unable to track.

Absolutely THE WORST customer service system

Customer service is non existent unless you fit into their pre determined help catagories. I have tried five times to get through to a real person in customer service but their idiotic automated system does not allow it. I am beyond furious with this epically useless system. DO NOT purchase from this company unless you are happy to receive ZERO customer service assistance when things go wrong.

worst chinese seller

policies for buyer protection on ali are fake.
you only pay for what you receive policy consists of receiving a box with something in it.
it may not be what you ordered but you still will have to pay for it.
it may be fake but you will still have to pay for it
it may not work but you will still have to pay for it.
get the picture?
avoid like plague in 2019
they insist on pictures for faults but with a 2mb limit they throw out all disputes for unclear

Bought two items not received after more than 3 months

I bought two items in March 2019, the ID 99870059399632, tried to contact the seller but didn't help. Expect to get these items resent as these were never received. Please help

Beware

I bought a R300 Dash cam from Podofo Franchise Store It worked for 4 months . Now it doesn't work. Impossible to get any help to fix the problem. Disaster Stay Clear

* Read This Review *

Read this review before buying from aliexpress

Ok, so AliExpress does have some really good suppliers / shops, but in saying that there are so many bad suppliers / shops on the platform.

How to shop on ALIEXPRESS

You can get a great bargain and a fairly quality product from AliExpress if you have the time and patience to do some research and sift through the endless products. There is always multiple sellers selling the same product, there are a lot of the exact same products that are on AliExpress that are also being sold on Amazon or independent websites just with a different logo.

Basically 60% of the worlds products are coming from China these days, think about it where do you think iPhone X came from? Because it sure as hell isn't the United States. China has lifted their attitude on manufacturing capabilities / quality. But that does not mean every factory out of Shenzen is doing the right thing quality wise.

1. Check the product has a lot of good reviews ( preferably 5 star reviews )
2. Check the Seller uses trackable freight ( epacket / dhs )
3. Check how long the order is estimated to arrive
4. Always open a dispute if the order has gone over the due date immediately

Dispute System

The dispute system is all operated through an algorithm, a real person never looks at a dispute. The reason for this is there are thousands and thousands of disputes being opened every day ( lots of bad suppliers ).

1. If your item never arrives or has gone past due date. Pick the right options when opening a dispute and upload a screen shot of your tracking number with a red circle around the tracking number using paint or an phone app accompanied by a description of reason why you have disputed.

2. If your order is damaged or broken, open dispute with correct selections, upload a picture with the damaged item and circle in red with paint or a phone app the damaged section of the product accompanied by a description of damage.

3. Never settle the dispute with the seller or click dispute resolved, always allow AliExpress algorithm to resolve the dispute. I have won all my disputes with AliExpress following these steps, it is a system and without any uploaded evidence the seller will win everytime.

Review system

The review system for AliExpress is actually quite broken, it actually asks you to rate the seller / product on a few different levels ( I think 5 stages ). Rating one of these levels of the review with 5 stars will bring the overall review to 4 stars even if you have rated 1 stars on all of the rest of the levels.

So basically if you find products or store ratings below 4.5 stars, I would steer clear because in my opinion they have a lot of bad ratings but it does not reflect clearly once it has been published to their platform because of the broken review system.

Do your research, be vigilante and you can actually get a bargain.

My real review of AliExpress is 3/5 stars

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't waste your money, if there is a problem you get no service.

I bought two separate items from Aliexpress. The first one was a supposed to be a night vision scope but did not have any night vision capabilities at all, it was just a scope. Tried to get some support but no satisfaction.
The second purchase were microprocessor boards, I have had years working with the type of boards but the two I bought from Aliexpress were both duds. DOA

TECLAST Computer Scam. Crooks

Ordered TECLAST laptop. Damaged and faulty. Sent it back using Australia Post. $71. It was not collected by customs by the seller. TECLAST store. I called Auspost. I was informed it's common practice by sellers not to exchange. 4 months and loss of $700 now ...I am still struggling... Australia Post got my package back to my place.

The seller is still talking bull with me and won't replace or help. The address and phone numbers were fake. He will talk but will not give me the right address.

I really want to make a police complaint as it's blatant theft. Expensive product.

AliExpress is full of shonks now. Don't buy expensive things. It's only good for cheap stuff. It's the biggest $2 store of the planet. Things will break after a few weeks.

Ripoff

Ordered a Tap Spray product which broke after 20min and when I lodged a dispute they ruled against me!
Could not believe their attitude, no attempt at Customer Service what so ever

car roof mounted DVD player,

Recently I purchased a car roof mounted DVD player, unfortunately was the wrong one,so I contacted them to Exchange to the one I want, there reply was my dispute is closed so I have to lumber with it. they did even consider to exchange it for me.Terrible service, never again.

Dont buy from Shop3112039 Store

Bought a dress from this store and After 3 weeks i checked the status of the delivery, and it stated that it is in australia. So i waited for another week, but still nothing was delivered. So I messaged the store and they said it usually takes 30-60 days. So i waited and chased up again. This shop later then said the dress was returned to them so i should seek refund. But the open dispute button (to get refund) is no longer valid as it has been so long. And u cant contact anyone from aliexpress directly. I have asked for refund but they Have asked for my paypal. I dont want to creat paypal. Anyway unbelieve how they can be credited but not send good, or even try to send it again. Just low.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible return policy for damaged good.

Product arrived a month after order with damaged good, not usable. To get the refund back I have post it back with tracking requirement at my own cost. Terrible services.

Dont buy from SKDK sporting

Bought two resistance band one of them already had holes. So i asked them to send me a new one and they pretended they sent it so i asked again and they said yes is sent here is tracing no, and of course never arrived. N then i asked for refunded and they again pretended n later said sorry cant. U need to talk to aliexpress, and of course u cant find anyone to disupute it to. The live chat is robotic so u will either not get an appropriate answer or not at all.

Fraudulent sellers

This site is hit and miss, with an emphasis on miss. I've ordered about six things over the last six or so months, and only received one. The rest were shipped out, then cancelled, and the sellers never responded to my messages. On the plus side, AliExpress was pretty prompt with doing refunds. Its a real shame, since there are some interesting products out of China, but, they're unable to manage fraud properly, so its just a complete waste of time dealing with them.

Don’t do it

I’ll put it very simply. YOU PAY THE MONEY BUT YOU DONT GET THE PRODUCTS!!! It doesn’t arrive. As soon as you try to communicate with them about a problem they ignore you. The main reason for this site is to screw you

Confusing experience.

I ordered a battery through Aliexpress. 7 days after payment, my order had still not been shipped, let alone even picked from the shelf in the warehouse! When l pursued it, initially l got messages that made no sense , then no contact at all. I got in touch with Aliexpress via the chat line and they organised a deadline for the product to be sent(which came and went) and eventually a refund. The seller then messaged me that it was the dragon boat races.(excuse?) I was refunded the full amount a few days later, so they are a legit place to buy from. But it is done differently in Asia and that can be confusing for us in Australia. I may buy from them again but to be honest, l would rather pay the extra and buy from Australia or similar and have a straightforward purchasing experience, rather than the stress of thinking l have been ripped off by someone in anorher country that plays by different rules.