Klika

Klika

Flimsy equipment, NO Labels for Weights provided and they refuse to provide them

I purchased a Home Gym 4700-100. on the assembly instructions on the Klika website it states the Labels for the weights are in the kit however they were not supplied. After repeated requests to Klika to supply the missing part ie extremely important item so as one can identify the weights they are lifting Klika refuse to assist and supply the labels. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Very fast delivery. No complaints.

Item was as advertised. Delivery was fast. I found what i was looking for in a short time. The quality is excellent. I was only looking for one item but found that easily. Quality ecxellent

Trampoline Pad Replacement

The Product does not stand up to Australian conditions; materials are not UV stabilised and are shedding goodness knows what dust that covers my children clothes; disintegrated before the year was out. When writing to the company within the year warranty period they claimed it was "wear and tear" and refused to replace it but offered a discount on a replacement. Why would anyone want to replace a substandard product from a supplier that doesn't honour their marketing or warranty with the same thing?

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Gray water submersible pump.

Very satisfied with the product. Ordered off Ebay and payment was processed quickly. Quality of product was excellent. Posted quickly and received within 7 days. The information was clear and easy to understand.

Super Seller.

Very impressed with this seller and product, super fast service ,highly recommend, will purchase again in due course.Easy to navigate store,good range of products and top quality plus free postage.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I was pleased I didn't have to attach it to the wall

I bought it off Ebay, so didn't really look at your store The information was very good and easy to understand I need this because I have to go into hospital for a big operation and as I will be unable to walk immediately, I needed a product like this for any visitors to my home especially nursing staff I am not allowed to attach anything to the wall so this product is brilliant

Trampoline mats

We were very happy with our trampoline mats, they fit perfectly, they were easy to order, value for money and arrived very quickly! We couldn’t be happier with our purchase!!

The perfect car fridge

A very well designed web site that made it easy to find what I wanted . I am amazed at the small amount of time it takes to cool down the fridge and I am using it every time we go shopping I highly recommend

Socks in bulk (24 pr)

Extremely quick service. Ample information as to delivery times and very good quality. There isn't much more that can be said about socks to make up at least thirty words.

Perfect

Electric blanket is comfy and can hardly tell it’s there when laying in bed. Item is exactly what it is described as. Will purchase again for sure. Thank you so much

Nice blanket

I would have given the product 5 stars as the mink blankets one brown and the other silver are gorgeous, what was disappointing was the corners on both blankets were sewn with an over-locking edge which spoilt the look of the blanket. Maybe you could speak to your manufacturing area and request they find another away to finish the blanket corners in a different way. I have upload one photo of the brown minky as your system doesnt allow to upload two which would show you what I mean by an untidy finish.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best delivery ever came the day before you said it would

Fantastic on all categories will be back. Very easy to use all the way through. Delivery was one of the fastest I have ever had and will be coming back to order more things cheers

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fit perfectly and arrived very quickly - before ETA !!!!

Review will not let me put 5 stars, will only let me leave 2. NOT what I want to rate it
Very easy to navigate the store and find what you wanted
Very satisfied were you with the range of products available
Very satisfied with the quality of product I bought
Would recommend Klika for trampoline parts anytime !!

Just as described!

This pool cleaner works very well, even climbs the walls as we wanted. The price was great, it was easy to buy on Ebay and the delivery was very prompt.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

1 star as it wouldnt let me leave none.

I bought a wheelchair that went round in circles. Rang to find out what I could do about it, this is where the nightmare began.So far after 6 days and 8 phone calls and 5 emails later I am still waiting for something?. I was told every day when someone would get back to meand nothing!. I was told to send a video and I did, I even checked with operator who said it was there. Still nothing ! rang up and I was told no video so i sent it 3 times including a screen shot of proof that i had already sent one. Now nothing again and its well past when i was told someone would get back to me. So hear i am still struggling with the wheel chair after experiencing the worst after sales service I have ever had.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
still waiting! sent the video again after send it 4 times and now they want another video despite having sought advice from wheelchair repairer who informed me that is how you test chair and the video supplied is just what he would accept as showing a faulty chair. They want me to send another one of me using the chair! what the ...?. replied to their stupid stalling email still waiting. Go klika I am in a chair, thanks for your help and understanding!.

Great product

Great product, easy to assemble & use. Very happy with my purchase.
Assembly instructions were easy to follow. This product is a great addition to my gym. Dispatch and delivery was very prompt as well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

High quality, good price & it was delivered quickly by professionals (Aust Post)

The quality of the product was very good. I knew what I was looking for via ebay, found it easily. Did not look further into other product ranges within their store.

a must for all farmers

our electric fence signs were delivered in perfect condition, just a few days after delivery. Very happy with the service and quality. Will definitely look here again next time I need signs.

Wow....!!!!!

Work perfect out of the box. Delivery was amazing...Will buy again from this seller.
Practically, bought the product and 72 Hs later, I had it at my house front.
Weel done guys

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quick delivery excellent service.

It was easy to find the product I wanted to purchase. I was very happy with the quality of the blanket. Would definitely recommend this store.

Most disgusting company ive ever dealt with,,im going to current affair regarding not receiving my $350 treadmill,,,,,all this company do is take your money and never deliver if you live outside melbourne

Hi i am trying to check out my shopping but why i cannot see the zip pay option.?
Hi Eds, The Zippay payment option is located in checkout directly underneath the credit card option on the right hand side. Hopefully this helps and thank you for your question. Klika Customer ServiceI was told by Product Review that I would receive a Coles $20 gift voucher after completing 4 reviews and they ripped me off -no voucher. I complained and they ignored me.

What is the diameter of a 6ft kahuna trampoline? It says inner net is 6ft so what is the complete width?
Hi Lauren, Thank you for your interest in the Kahuna 6ft trampoline range. The actual diameter of the trampoline frame is 6ft/1.8m, as shown in the diagram in our listings. http://www.klika.com.au/fitness/trampolines/kahuna-6-ft-trampoline.html Kind Regards, Klika Support

Similar listings