Klika

Klika

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (187)

Excellent service and follow up.

I easily found the items I was looking for, and was very happy with the results. Service was excellent.
Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I'm am completely happy with my mini bike

I love it, its easy to use and it doesn't make a noise so you watch TV while l peddle away, I carnt walk far so it does the job for me.

Amjad S.

Amjad S.

Great customer service - very accomodating

I bought a pair of adjustable dumbbells from Klika and had some issues with one of them. Klika were great helping me to trouble shoot what the problem might be. We first got a new handle that seemed to do the trick for a while but then we realised the problem was with the base that wasn't helping the cogs on the weights to turn. A couple of photos by email and I had a new base with prepaid packaging to send the old base back. It worked perfectly and must say Klika were brilliant throughout the process. I am very happy and highly recommend them

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how Klika compares to other Online Shops

customer service is great, product ehh..

I bought a workout flat bench from this website and it got here just fine but unfortunately one of the corners on the bench snapped pretty easily. The person who helped me out after the fact was great and helped to order me a replacement part.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great after sales Customer Service .

A big thank you to Michelle in customer support for her courteous and pleasant manner on the phone and her follow-up.Now the pressure cleaner does not leak.
That's very good customer service Michelle.
Tony Fisher.

Awesome customer service

The customer service is very helpful and supportive, I had an issue but the follow up was great.Really liked their product. It’s an 100% recommendation.

Kerry Mitchell

Kerry MitchellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice piece of furniture easy to put together

Very satisfied looks good in the bedroom. Easy to put together instructions clear. Can fit many pairs of shoes neatly.

Glendon Allard

Glendon AllardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good range of garden & outdoor

Store Was easy to navigate,easy to find what I wanted .havent had any problems with purchasers so far & good after service.answered my queery promptly about a product I bought and had some questions about .

festivalgraeme

festivalgraemeWestern District, VIC

Highlander Turbo Oven

Product as described, over 30 very good reviews on this product. Stylish looking. Very fast delivery excellent friendly customer support service. Easily contactable,...I highly recommend this seller. I am a verified buyer. Graeme coleraine victoria. Australia.

Great customer service

We purchased our gazebos from these guys they arrived two days after placing our order. We had a part break in the wind and they replaced it at no extra cost.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Multifunctional Gym Equipment

Equipment missing including Fitbit Watch and main cable to gym equipment so I Rang they would get someone to deliver it 2-3 days. I said that my equipment was non-operation and requested a reimbursement or payment for the handyman to come back and complete the job, but it was ashtray money they offered. I said that I would need to get them back in to complete the job and she said that it was my choice and said it was only because of your mistake of not delivering everything.

Rusty31

Rusty31South East Queensland, QLD

Delivered on time. Power cable broken, but easy fix.

Search, purchase and delivery were seamless and would gladly purchase from them again.
The fridge had a faulty power plug - small piece of plastic had broken inside, shorting out the + and - terminals. Bit of electrical tape and it was fine, but I imagine some wouldn't be able to problem solve such a simple solution (which is why this fridge has a couple of bad reviews when I was searching).
I've since used it a few times flawlessly. It cools down very quickly and uses very little power overnight (about 15ah at 3deg 3pm-9am).

Blonde M.

Blonde M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Garage 5 shelf shelving

The product is excellent. Easy to assemble. Strong and sturdy. Looks great. Will be buying more. Due to covid-19 postage was a little slower than would normally be but still not a long wait.

Gloria Paddock

Gloria PaddockAU

Just what I wanted

I love my new convection oven. I found it easy to navigate the store to find what I wanted. I think I got a bargain for $99 for a digital oven and the lid doesn’t have to be lifted off to place or remove food. I have frozen shoulders and this is a big plus for me. I received my order in less than a week.

SUSAN

SUSANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Baracutta pool vacuum

Great prices and choices of pool vacuums we were looking for, along with the quick delivery. Would certainly look to them for any future products that we may require . Also quick to respond to information we required.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Water tank pump with pressure switch

Very happy with the pump. It was an easy transaction at a very competitive price. The pump was delivered very quickly - even during COVID lockdown here in Victoria. I would recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Way better than expected for the price

Wasn't expecting a whole lot but the foldable flat chairs are actually really good.
For $55 each delivered you won't find anything better. Will purchase again if I'm looking to buy more.
Delivery from Melbourne to Wodonga took 2 days via courier (fastway couriers). While COVID is around all auspost is going slow I found this to be suprisingly quick.

Mary L

Mary LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Klika review

We purchased a Mobilised Caravan Mover through the Ebay shop, it was a quick easy purchase. Invoice and Notifications were prompt and goods arrived earlier than anticipated. Very happy and would buy again from this Company without hesitation.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was fast.. however the delivery guy only left it at the main corridor in apartments and not at the apartment door. Even if i asked him for a helping hand because the item was too heavy for me to carry alone...

cogo72

cogo72Sydney, NSW

quality products

First but definitely not the last time buying from klika, quick despatch and easily tracked, great product aswell, good variety of different things and quality, professionalism and there to help..