Klika

Klika

4.3 from 1,080 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (89)

Save your money.

I bought the motorised jockey wheel to make it easy for me to manoeuvre my boat trailer (with boat on it) around my yard, mostly grass and dirt. I should have saved my money, all it does is wheel spin and dig holes. Although I’m sure it works on bitumen or concrete.

Wallaroo Caravan Cover

After putting the cover over caravan, and attaching the straps underneath as per instructions, the cover blew off 3 times in less than a week.
The stitching of where the straps are attached to the cover, break, and come apart.
There seems to be only a few threads holding it together.
This all happened on extreme heat days. (Not Happy)
These covers are not suitable for Australian conditions.
Better suited to the rubbish bin.

Pierre-yves R.Sydney, NSW

A nightmare

I've ordered a portable fridge, it reached Sydney depot then they were unable to deliver it. They couldn't find where the fridge was. I am awaiting to get my money back for more than 2 weeks. They made the mistake but they can't refund until they found the goods. How good is that?

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Deal with another online company!

Ordered a product that was stated was in stock and would ship next day-copied webpage at purchase time to prove. Rang Klika numerous times and was told different stories. Finally received product 2 weeks later (damaged). Fastway Couriers never answered their phones to assist with tracking order. First and only time I will buy from (Powertrain) owned by Klika!

Mandr

Mandrcedar grove

Wallaroo shade sails

These shade sails are made well and of good quality materials built to withstand the wind and other weather conditions. I have bought several for our rural property. Highly recommended.

Lost in Transit.

Ordered product 3rd Dec 2019 is now 19th, still waiting for product. I have spent hours trying to find out what is going on. I call by days end. No they don't. Blame game, contractor lost, went to wrong address. All the excuses in the world. I want my money back, including delivery, which you have not done. Maybe some compensation for all my calls and trouble. Klika make me happy somehow. No words.

Rob
Rob

You can't make a comment on the product if you don't get it.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Great quality product, awesome fast delivery, highly recommend. Very easy to contact and fast to respond to questions too. The website was very easy to navigate through and will defiantly be buying from Kika again.

Julie

JulieNew South Wales

Awesome service

Item is a Christmas present but have checked and all seems in order, hassle free transaction and super quick postage, would definitely deal with these guys again in the future ... cheers

Mark  W

Mark WLaunceston, TAS

Easy to navigate

The products are for a Christmas present so unopened, I found the website easy to manouvre and was pleased with the array of products available. Delivery was a problem but after contacting company, it was sorted quickly.

Worst Service EVER

Before purchasing a weights set, I called Klika to ask if weights were included. I was told yes DEFINITELY included. Didnt receive weights. Called to tell them what I was told and the girl who answered the phone was extremely rude.
Never again!!!!!

Very prompt

Very quick delivery, and the product quality is very good. Its a great boost for my fitness level and it fits well in my gym with my weights and other equipment

Barbara

Barbara

ankle support

This is a really good quality ankle support and has been a real help to me following a fall braking my heel. The open toe sock has given my ankle comfortable support during recovery

Daz

DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy the Kolner K7500 Petrol High Pressure Washer Gurney

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Snow

SnowSydney, NSW

Make cooking much easier !

Looking forward to cook healthy food with less oil. This is the product I want.
Hope it is easy to use and durable ! Otherwise I have paid extra to cover for 3 years warranty.

Judy K

Judy KNarrandera

Love this kettle

I already have this Westinghouse Kettle. Seeing I have had it for a while and am happy with it I decided to search for another one the same while they are still available. I searched on Ebay and found one for sale from Klika. The quality of the kettle is excellent and the service from Klika was excellent too. I am a very happy customer.

V M.

V M.Sydney, NSW

FAULTY ITEM

Powertrain 5-in-1 Elliptical cross trainer bike with Dumbbell Sets
This item is faulty and the company will not attend to my issue. It has been going for months and they simply beat around the bush, i have sent pictures and videos of the resistance knob not working and the belt keeps wearing out.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Best delivery time

Product was as described and very good quality. Arrived earlier than est delivery date. Easy to use site with numerous items displayed and available. Prices appeared comparable or lower than other sites checked.

Gumleaf44

Gumleaf44Northern Region, NSW

Compact and fits under desk perfectly.

The whole purchase process was faultless and the mini stepper arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I consider the price I paid was excellent for the quality of this item.

Colin

ColinHunter Region, NSW

A very satisfied customer

Very happy and satisfied with the service. The products purchased were of A1 quality. Delivery was very quick after purchase. I was kept up to date on the delivery progress at all times.

Liz

LizMid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy with Shade Sail

I purchased the shade sail on ebay, found it really easy to buy, delivery was really fast, it fitted perfectly where I wanted it to go, I would be more than happy to buy again from Klicka, prices were great

Gemmaasked

Are the T pieces on the top of the trampoline pole supppsed to go all the way in. Ours just sit on the top.

Wrong person

Gemma

What do you mean wrong person?

SPJasked

Hi where is the manual instructions for the KMATE powertrain sports rowing machine....there was nothing in the box.

SPJ

Never mind i put it together, customer service was unhelpful. Telling me they can't help and to email another dept to get the manual for instructions. This should be their job, i mean what is this service for?? waste of time actually. I feel let down by customer service. I feel let down for poor supply of packaging. Please have a chat within the areas specified above and perhaps better training to your staff. Look after them and they will look after us the customer.

Simon

Simonasked

Im setting up a 12ft kahuna trampoline. Im up to attach net with rope. Step 8 and 9. Binstructions dont make sense. Why doni need to take off springs. Do you have link to video with this being done or better intructions. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Klika representatives