4.4 from 1,058 reviews

good service

it was easy to buy the selected item we had no trouble with the site . the product is still under evaluation,has some draw backs does not like grass or other turf type surfaces, allright on hard surface

Pool Leaf Catcher.

Our old one is 34 years old, so we are retiring it. The latest model has the addition of brushes around the edge, which should be an advantage. When we need other pool equipment, I'll be back.

Graham & Cathy P

Graham & Cathy PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice to experience good service

Very easy to find the product , I didn't take a close look at all their product range but what I saw was extensive with more to discover at a later date.
The sales experience was very positive with all my concerns answered.
Just one little suggestion, when you offer a free gift with the sale, perhaps inform the customer during the sales process and not via SMS, in this digitally suspicious environment it would so much better that way.

Regards Graham.

Sanmoy

SanmoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Treadmill

Very happy with my Treadmill which came today and it was delivered two weeks before date given. It was very easy to assemble considering I couldn’t download the manual for it lCan’t wait to start using it.

This item is great. My daughter loves it

Very satisfied with the product brought from quality to setting up. Very easy to navigate around the store and heaps of products available to purchase. Would definitely recommend to others

Claire

Claire

Great product.

Happy with the product, it was easy find what I wanted. The delivery was very fast and I was kept informed the whole way. All in all, a good experience.

Kaydee

KaydeeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent product

The product was as described, suits my needs perfectly. Delivery time was excellent with the item arriving 3 days before estimated time. Communication was excellent. I am happy to consider dealing with this business in future.

kath48

kath48Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect great store

Good range of items, site easy to navigate, i am happy with my choice and with fast delivery. Happy to recommend this store to others and will definitely come back again

Anna

AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product Quick Delivery

Pretty impressive with service and quality of the mat. Very fast delivery. Cant wait for the kids to use it at our dance class to practice their jumps, rolls and lifts.

Fantastic seller

Great product, great price and super fast delivery, my bore water system is now complete and it works flawlessly with the addition of the pressure control switch that I purchased from you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Super quick delivery, very easy online buying

Item was as discribed and worked perfectly, exactly as discribed and picture displayed
Will be happy to look at other items that are offered on line next time i need to purchase

Kids love it

Great trampoline, good size gets kids outside. The basketball ring broke after a couple of weeks use.
Also the delivery was a hassle it was late and come over multiple days. Don’t guarantee a date if u can’t deliver the promise.

SHARON

SHARONstmarys

cant wait for xmas holidays to use it !!!!

good quality very reasonable price and quick efficient service by company im very happy with the product i have bought two . they have a carry bag and pockets which will be very handy.!!!!

Long timer

Long timer

Great Value Mink Blank

Beautiful quality blankets and affordable. The website was great and I am happy with the speed of delivery. The blankets came very well packaged and there was free delivery as a bonus.

My item hasn't arrived

I am waiting for a response after the item is 2 weeks late and refund request ignored several times. Very unhelpful and communication is extremely poor to the point of being quite rude.

Robyn R.

Robyn R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and perfect

They had product I needed and was cheap. Delivery was super quick. The umbrella is really secure (not going to fly away) and easy to use. Got in 2 days

Ramps

Love the ramps look great & very compact.
Store looks good easy to navigate the site.
Free gift i got with the ramps looks cheap & nasty & was not what was actually pictured (Red on the site & received a totally different colour, not what i thought i was ording

Toby

TobyWimmera, VIC

Just the right mix of power and value

This chainsaw chain sharpener has more than enough power for sharpening chains. Cuts nice and quick, but any more power and the chain would heat up too much. The 3-axis of adjustment is perfect for the different types of chains I need to sharpen and the build quality is fine for the work I'm going to give it. The lamp works well, but I don't think I'd ever find a replacement when it goes, it's fairly unique. Well done Klika

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great shopping experience, super quick delivery.

Just what I wanted. It's actually a replacement for a turbo oven purchased 4yrs ago and I haven't been able to find a matching unit until now.
Purchase was simple with very quick delivery.
Will be back for more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

EXCELLENT product - very satisfied with purchase

Sturdy rubber stretch - great for physio exercises relating to shoulder sprain. I strongly recommend this item to any person seeking physical renewal of health. Prompt service and reliable supplier service.

Simon

Simonasked

Im setting up a 12ft kahuna trampoline. Im up to attach net with rope. Step 8 and 9. Binstructions dont make sense. Why doni need to take off springs. Do you have link to video with this being done or better intructions. Thanks

Shaz H.

Shaz H.asked

Most disgusting company ive ever dealt with,,im going to current affair regarding not receiving my $350 treadmill,,,,,all this company do is take your money and never deliver if you live outside melbourne

Eds

Edsasked

Hi i am trying to check out my shopping but why i cannot see the zip pay option.?

Leo Z.Klika

Hi Eds,
The Zippay payment option is located in checkout directly underneath the credit card option on the right hand side.
Hopefully this helps and thank you for your question.

Klika Customer Service

MJ30
MJ30

I was told by Product Review that I would receive a Coles $20 gift voucher after completing 4 reviews and they ripped me off -no voucher. I complained and they ignored me.

Karl T.
Karl T.

MJ30..They promised me $50 and am still yet to see the money. I don't trust their customer service or their warranty. They will promise the world and deliver you nothing. There is a string of one star reviews on here. If only I had got to this website before I made the purchase.

Get an answer from our members and Klika representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and General Merchandise Shops