Klika

Klika

4.3 from 1,182 reviews

4.3

1,182 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (173)

Instant

InstantVictoria

Grandsons gift

Couldn’t be more happy with the guitar and the fast delivery the communication was excellent would highly recommend anytime. One very happy customer. Will be looking at more things to buy in the future

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great customer service and product!

Really appreciate the support they have given me with the product. Installed the foot pedals the wrong way round and pieces from both pedals snapped off when I went to use it. Got a replacement straight away with no extra costs. Excellent business that understands!

Philip

PhilipHobart, TAS

Great service and fast.

Bought a Kolner 145L fridge for my van. $699 + postage - so much cheaper than the big brands. Put it on the meter - over 48 hours in my (cool) garage it used 0.48 kWh, or almost exactly 10Wh per hour on average. If I ran it there for a year, it would cost $23.50. Actually it will run from solar and cost me nothing! I noticed it used 0.4W in standby mode, which is excellent. It is supposed to draw 45W when the compressor is on, but it was off every time I looked. On setting 1/7, the fridge compartment was at +1 degrees and the freezer -15 degrees. It will need more power to stay cool in a hot van, but this is clearly a good unit, and the service was great, with a quick delivery, albeit for $100.

Find out how Klika compares to other Online Shops

Great product, one manufacturing fault

Great product, easy to set up, although there was a manufacturing fault. One of the bars holes did not match up with the holes on the back bench. Fast delivery

flammmae1

flammmae1Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great business to deal with

Klika was good to deal with and was prompt with both service and delivery. They even offered to throw in a free gift with the product I ordered. They have a great range of products to choose from.

Stephan

Stephan

Great buy for the price.

Purchased some bedding items on-line due to Covid-19 local shortages. Easy to use site, great quality items and delivery time was excellent (even when dependant on 3rd parties).
Great communication on order.

perfect for shade

Overall a very pleasant shopping experience, easy to navigate website, i knew what i was buying , the description was accurate. I was only looking for this size and it was easy to find. The shade cloth looks good and will be great for summer.

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They make cheap and unsafe Products

GC1

GC1

Great little product

Very happy with the product I purchased. I purchased online and what I received matched the description perfectly. Also very happy with the quick delivery. It only took a few days from placing the order.

Excellent wheelbarrow

I was looking for a garden trolley and found one on the Kilka website. It ticks all of the boxes - it has four wheels and can handle 300kg. Ideal for moving soil and pots around. Extremely pleased with the product and delivery was very quick.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service via online communication

I have received my order in a good timing. The wrong colour padding was sent but as soon as I mentioned it the right padding was sent straight away and arrived in 3 days. Due to the inconvenient and after discussion I got to keep the 2 padding. Install of the 12Ft trampoline is straight forward and can be done by 1 person.
Good quality product for the price.
I recommend their product.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We are happy with our powertrain home gym that we purchased from these guys however the best part is there back up service. Very quick easy deal with and excellent communication and delivery service to your door in days via tracking as well.... Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Leesah

LeesahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better then expected!

For the price this product is great. Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Works really well and is quieter then I expected it to be. Well balanced and stable.

Perfect for home workouts

The item information and photos were as described. Searching and finding the item was quite easy with different ones to choose from and compare. The quality is reasonable got the price.

Good Service

The Klika website was easy to navigate, and offered payment via PayPal, which is my preference.
The 6 string Banjo item arrived quickly and was in unused, new condition.
.I regard the item as very good value. I note that the same item on Klika EBay was $30 more !

Jen W.

Jen W.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

Very impressed with how quickly my piano was delivered. It was well packaged, was easily to assemble and was exactly as described.

If I had to criticise anything it would be that it only came with an android midi cable and not an Apple one but that’s a small thing and I can purchase separately.

Adam I.

Adam I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy shocking condition and missing parts

Just received the powertrain 4800 home gym boxing bag has a rip in it and parts clearly missing already wasted hours will be calling customer service tommorow demanding a replacement

quite efficient

delivered extremely fast would recommend this company to any person interested in their products. I would buy from them again. I have now used the machine and ind it works extremely well

Abi

AbiSydney, NSW

Very good item & strong structure.

Very easy to get the item from the eBay and I am very happy with the quality of the bench and the design of the table is very good size to use.

Harls

HarlsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service was impeccable

Fantastic product. Delivery was extremely prompt. Any questions I had in regards to product or postage was answered promptly. I definitely recommend this seller, have added to my favourite seller’s list and will be buying from them again in the future.

Tracey L.

Tracey L.asked

Where do I fnd the instructional video for the 10ft rainbow trampoline please

Fired Up

Why ask in a review site when the logical thing would be to contact them directly.. first?

Gemmaasked

Are the T pieces on the top of the trampoline pole supppsed to go all the way in. Ours just sit on the top.

Pierre-yves R.
Pierre-yves R.

Wrong person

Gemma

What do you mean wrong person?

SPJasked

Hi where is the manual instructions for the KMATE powertrain sports rowing machine....there was nothing in the box.

SPJ

Never mind i put it together, customer service was unhelpful. Telling me they can't help and to email another dept to get the manual for instructions. This should be their job, i mean what is this service for?? waste of time actually. I feel let down by customer service. I feel let down for poor supply of packaging. Please have a chat within the areas specified above and perhaps better training to your staff. Look after them and they will look after us the customer.

Fired Up

But I found it on their website

Get an answer from our members and Klika representatives