All Age Car Rentals

All Age Car Rentals

Excellent service

We hired a toyota camry for 3 days. To go to sinshine coadt. Great car cheap on fuel.great customer service. Made us feel really welcome Would highly recommend All age car hire. They are easy to find on the high way in Broadbeach.

Nice and easy

Nice and clean car, easy pick up and return. Staff were also helpful and nice.
I’m a P plater myself and it’s great to use companies like this!

Definitely recommend to others!

Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeProton Prevé CR (2013-Present)
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great car and great service.

I hired a Proton Sedan for 24 hours. Not only was the car clean and full of fuel but it ran very well. The owner was extremely helpful throughout the day and also when it came to getting my deposit back. He talked me through what I needed to do and everything was sorted within 2 hours of my taking the car back. Would recommend Amil and his services completely.

Car Rental made easy

Good service great car. Easy pick up and return. Will use All Age Car Rentals again. Reliable and bond and payment all dealt with simply. The man in office really nice and a bit of a character.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great service and great car

Being under 21 both my partner and myself found it difficult to find a place that would hire a car to us but luckily we found this place, the service was amazing and the car was in perfect condition. Thank you for everything!

Really good service. Easy to deal with and hire car

Good customer service. Very friendly and helpful. Bond and other payment was handled well and the vehicle was better then expected and met all our needs. Would recommend and use again.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Great service, easy to rent a car.

Was one of the only places in the Gold Coast that would let under 21s hire a car. Great service and easy to hire from. I would definitely recommend this place.

Do not use this company!!! They are scammers!!!!

Do not use this company!!!They will steal your deposit!!!Its a scam and so many victims like me!!!!Nearly 2 months I still didn’t receive my bond which was $1750!!!! First was making up excuses like the owner was in overseas then they totally blocked my number! They never reply to email. When we returned the car they notified me I cant let my friend used my hired car, but there’s not any car accident or even a tiny scratch. I said I would be happy to pay for the fine if there’s any issue. But there’s not even any response so far. I really wish I would read the reviews before I choose this company, there were so many people got scammed!!! This whole thing is like a nightmare and I’ve report it to fair trading and got my bank to investigate. What I want is a fair answer!!! Can’t believe they are still running business in gold coast! $1750 is a huge amount of money for p-platers!!!! Shame on you all age car rental!! Karma will definitely get you!

Perfect car rental

The car was clean and very nice! Was very cheap and would 100% come back in future! The customer service was amazing, super nice and helpful. Everything was handled amazing, payments and bond.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

This is the best car hire in the gold coast

Was very kind and helped us hire the car, and also returned the car with extra fuel so he gave us a discount for doing too many kms! Great service! Would definitely use this car hire again!

Good Job

Amil was amazing. Only issue was with the email, I didn't get any confirmation email or information on pick up from the airport. However calls were all answered and I was assured that it was all confirmed. The vehicle we booked was sold out however we received an upgrade which was more appropriate for our trip. Great and reliable car and had an incredible air con which was definitely needed in the heat.

Best car hire

Traveling around the beautiful Sunshine Coast with a fantastic car to get us around for a beautiful price thank u very much will be back indeed

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. On your next trip, please advise us that you are a Repeat Customer in order that you get your loyalty discount at a capped rent.

Gold coast car hire

Customer service was excellent. The bond was handled perfectly. The vehicle chosen was the same when i picked it up. Yes the car met our needs. Will be back for sure.

Great service and attitude

I called on New Years Eve needing a rental car and I received one within an hour. The owner has such a great attitude and completely understands his customers needs and wants, especially considering I was a P plater. I couldn’t recommend this place enough.
Thank you so much Amil and team, couldn’t be happier!

This place was great I highly recommend it. The price was great the car was great and the guy was class very nice guy! Not a bad word about it.

Kiwi Traveller

Once again we have used our bi- annual visit to the Gold Coast to rent from our favourite Car Rental company. Car was immediately available ,clean tidy and low mileage our holiday driving effortless and worry free.Location opposite the Convention Centre and rail link so convenient too.

Life Saver!!!

All Age Car Hire was an absolute life saver, I had to go to the Gold Coast for a last minute trip and was desperate for a car to get around. As I am only 19 and have a provisional 2 license it was practically impossible to find a vehicle that was insured for my demographic. Most if not all of the major car hire companies did not correctly advertise that they would not give someone of my age a vehicle and forced me to call to which I would hit a dead end. At this point I had lost all hope until I come across All Age Car Hire. As a firm believer that companies can tell you have fantastic they are until they go blue in the face, the reviews will always speak louder, so I went on to read them and saw that the rating were higher than most (even major companies). As my trip was last minute I was unable to book the vehicle online so I called, was greeted by a friendly voice and was invited to go in to the car hire to have a chat and get the process started. As I am a person who reads reviews I did have slight doubts which I addressed, they were completely open, honest and cleared all of my concerns. I was able to hire a car, which was cheap on petrol and ran beautifully. Towards my final days I had issues with my accommodation so I had no where to stay. I had worries returning the car as I had an early flight but needed the car the night before so I could go to my last minute Airbnb. As I gave short notice I was unable to drop the vehicle at the Airport, the gentleman who worked there went above and beyond for me offering to start work at 7am and did all of the appropriate paperwork without any issues or stress. He did all of this just so I could have the car for one more day to get somewhere to stay and didn’t have to drag all my luggage around. The whole experience was seamless, all my issues and concerns where lifted, completely affordable, the customer service was fantastic, and the $550 authorisation hold for the hire bond was lifted and available back in my account within a couple of days. I truly cannot thank All Age Car Hire enough. I know this review is complete novel but I am so truly grateful.

Fantastic Car Hire

Amazing service and support, Amil found us a car on less than an hour's notice. The car was clean, and in perfect condition.
He looked after us when someone scrapped the car while it was parked, didn't have to pay a thing.
A wonderful expeience, would recommend to anyone!

Great service!

Great and friendly service. The owner is a character:) Very happy with our car and the price. Would recommend for sure! Thankyou !!

No frills, just good friendly service

Needed a car for a few days to attend a wedding. Found this company really helpful, great service and when returning to Broad Beach we would use them again.

Where is my bond!? It has been a year since I rented the car!! Can we involve the police in this??? SO many people are being scammed!
Made a review after being cheated 2 years ago, 2 years later today, they responded claiming my review is "absolute rubbish". Well why didn't you say so earlier when you could reply to other reviews (rudely) back then? Many of the 5 star reviews are fresh accounts created by them. They're definitely a company that takes full advantage of the young age of many of their customers. If anyone decides to involve the police do count me in. I still have screenshots to prove my points.Hi, I am not sure if reporting it to the Police will ensure the Owner pays, however we are commencing legal action in a couple of weeks. Did you ever receive your money?That's great to hear Allison! And no I didn't.

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.
My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond. If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.Ohhh I see! Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised! So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?
Same problem here! Still waiting a month after! They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in! THIEVES!Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.

Similar listings