All Age Car Rentals

All age care rentals great service

Amil was great full of information car was great and no hassles at all very straight forward l will be back and would recommend all age care hire
I Hired the car for 6 days to drive around the Gold Coast , great friendly service very happy customer

Eric Francis

Eric FrancisSydney, NSW

Good fun car hire

Hired car for a day and picked it up at Broadbeach.

Amil very friendly and funny guy and some of the print outs on his office wall are hilarious.

Car was immaculate, nothing was a problem and money side of it went as expected.

Will definitely hire from there next time we visit Gold Coast

Eric Francis

Holly

Holly Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome service with a great car!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!

Amazing service and a great car!! We were looking for a last minute car hire (within the hour) and Amil went above and beyond with service and with a great price! We even ran late to drop the car off and he had nothing but smiles and laughter when dropping it off. Other places had hidden fees adding hundreds of dollars for being 21 and under, highly recommend All age car hires for young drivers. An endless amount of thanks to Amil :))

Find out how All Age Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

I would give 50 stars if I could!!!!!! Outstanding service!!!!!!!

After being hassled by a different car rental company, Amil went above and beyond to provide me with the most comfortable and friendly service. I am extremely satisfied with the price, car and service and I will be using this company for every future car rental. No complaints at all, definitely recommend!!!!!! Thank you!!

Rod Pullinger

Rod PullingerSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service!!!

Amil was awesome! He was very friendly & gave me professional service at the same time. On top of that the price was cheaper than his competitors & the Mitsubishi ASX was like new. He even met me at his office at 7.50 am for drop off to make sure I could catch my flight on time.
Thanks Amil!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Jaycob

JaycobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy!

Amil was awesome. So good to be able to go somewhere being a P plater and not have to worry about paying through the roof. Was super easy to hire as well. Would 100% recommend.

Gibby B.

Gibby B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too Easy

Any type of vehicle, and for all ages. The process was so simple, and the customer service is cheerful and professional, the cars in great condition if not immaculate. Would definitely suggest if you want a vehicle and want the process to be easy.

Great service!

The Car was in perfect condition and the hiring process was so easy and and stress free. Will definitely be coming to these guys again when I’m back in QLD.

learn w.South East Queensland, QLD

Fake, Does not refund

Deceptive.

First Broadbeach Car Bargain Car Rentals is deceptive cheap and operates in multiple names Including All Age Car Rental, with the aim to deceive and claim peoples money .

The address sent to me is not the same address the business is located , the business is known in Broadbeach Gold Coast for deceiving people. Till date my Rental refund and deposit has not been refunded after almost 3 months.

I would not recommend this services to even my worst enemy . I have a pending court case with them now and then my bank is involved.

Stay away from this fake and cheap business

learn w.

I would have posted the receipt of my transaction with you but a again , it has my full credit card details on it

Find out how All Age Car Rentals compares to other Car Rental Services

Fantastic and friendly car rentals

Excellent customer service with a warm welcome. All our options were explained to us. All payments were handled very professionally and efficiently.
Great car and excellent value
Perfect for our requirements and zipping around the Gold Coast.

Great car hire

Great customer service, Amil was extremely informative and disclosed of any costs associated with the hire. Highly recommend especially for under 21’s. Even got our car upgraded for free! Best car hire

Roz

RozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refreshingly honest car hire!

Best car hire experience I’ve ever had. The owner is a great character he gets straight to business with a fabulous sense of humour!!
Good cars, great value and no extra hidden insurance or admin costs..
I’ll be a regular for sure!

Savannah

SavannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed!

Only place to hire to all ages which being a 20 year old is very helpful that at least there is somewhere I now know I can hire a car from. Friendly service, affordable, and great reliable cars. 10/10

Fantastic and honest service all the way

Yes Amil was of great service to us and looked after us as if we were family very honest and genuine we also had our vehicle upgraded which made us very happy and I would refer anyone to use this company Cheers Troy Clothier

Kiara Wallace

Kiara WallaceIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service!!

Called Amil last minute & he was happy to hire to me, the vehicle is well maintained. For a provisional license he gave me the best price in Australia, he helped get my pre authoritied bond back immediately as I urgently needed it!! I highly recommend him & will definitely be going back

Good service

Very nice car and service. All went smoothly and the process was very easy to manage. We were upgraded to a car at no extra cost which was a very nice gesture.

Jenn

JennSydney, NSW

Perfection!!!

It was perfect! The best customer service and jokes from Amil. Will definitely come back here for another car hire in the future. Have nothing but good things to say.

Simone A.

Simone A.Sydney, NSW

Great service for a great price

Amil gave excellent service. He was open, honest and did not try and hide any costs. His prices are very reasonable, and he explained how everything was going to work with the payment. The vehicle we received was what he informed, and was quite new as well which I liked. The vehicle was clean, had a full tank of petrol, and we did not have any issues whatsoever. I will definitely be using this service again!

Catherine P

Catherine PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clean brand new car - easy transaction

Great friendly service Amil was a laugh.
Transaction and pick up was seamless and easy.
No hidden costs what we were quoted is all we paid.
Brand new car only had 920km clean and economical made our trip to Byron Bay so comfy.
Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & affordable car rental

Experienced a new, clean, affordable and fuel efficient car with in built GPS for our trip to Byron bay. Amit was helpful, very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely rent from here again.