All Age Car Rentals

All Age Car Rentals

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jonno

JonnoVictoria

Great honest service

Great honest service from Amil, car was basic but new and clean with A/C. Amil Talked us through all the fine print and explained the extra km's charge once we go over the included amount which in the end we didn't. Good location for car pick up and drop off. Bond was promptly returned as well.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Five star service

Very cheap price for P platers and full license holders as compared to other car rentals. Amil is very helpful guy. I will definitely recommend this place for everyone. No hidden costs and cars in very good condition and definitely made our trip better.

Jastinder Pannu

Lewis L.

Lewis L.Sydney, NSW

Great and friendly service!

Great and friendly service! Cars in good condition and great rates. No issues with deposit and everything was handled smoothly. Will come back again and will recommend in the future.

Broadbeach car hire

All age car hire at Broadbeach made car hire easy .large range of cars ,our car was super clean and ran great ,good a/C essential on gold coast .great prices.Amil was very friendly and good too deal with .

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great place to rent a car

Good cars, good service. Good price. No hidden costs. Wide variety of cars they can meet all your requirements. Amil is very personable, I highly recommend this car rental service, and wil definitely use them again .

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Good rang of cars good people

All age car rentals has a wide range of vehicles for people with provisional licensed which helped me get a hire car. The guy who runs the place is nice and enthusiastic I would highly recommend him

Amazing experience

Thanks so much to the lovely Amil at All Age car rentals. Going above & beyond his service, enlightening us with all his experience & even providing us with the newest car on the lot. It was spotless and his instructions were clear and we definitely look forward to seeing our dear friend again!

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

The staff is nice and warm-hearted.

Every services step is nice and easy.
The car is very clean and received exactly what I was expecting.
I use the vehicle for a short time travelling, and it made my journey convenient and comfortable.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This is the second time I have hired a car and it has again been a great experience. Great customer service and great prices. Will definitely use them again in future.

Vehicle TypeNissan Pulsar

Highly recommend

Couldn’t fault anything, we were happy with the car and the service. Only place that will accept p platers which was good. Would recommend to anyone wanting to hire a car.

Shardar

ShardarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service from Amil

From the moment we walked in the door received excellent service from Amil... the car was also of a high standard ... would certainly recommend this company for your next car hire ... thanks again

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Daryl C.

Daryl C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great help and met our expectations

Amil is a real character and made the booking of our hire vehicle to take us from Byron to Noosa fun. The Mitsubishi was perfect only 2,500 kms and most suitable for our luggage. Very professional and enjoyed the hole experience. Amil even booked a cab for us to get to the airport.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Jessy W.

Jessy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy peasy!!!

I was desperate for car hire late on Saturday afternoon! Amil, waited for me to arrive in a taxi after his operating hours and helped me with a car. It was straight forward, easy and hassle free. All payment was handled well, policies were explained quickly and clearly, and service was over and above! The vehicle was great for what I needed and served me well! I would 100% come back here again if in need and highly recommend!

Vehicle TypeProton

Great company

Good company to deal with and easy peasy. Straight forward policies and instructions for dropping vehicle at airport and not physically handing over the keys. Manager is hard case! Enjoys a laugh.

Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Good hiring company

The customer service was great and friendly. Everything was handled well, prices were reasonable, the vehicle was clean and it did meet our need. Definitely hiring from here again, thank you

Perfect and Easy Car Hire

The customer service was amazing, helpful and easy as, a first time hiring a car! It was also great that a car company actually allowed me to hire a car even tho i am under the age of 21!
The car i hired was just perfect for me and worked excellent especially for driving around the Gold Coast!!

Would definitely hire there again if i go back to queensland and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to hire in the Gold Coast!

Best service on the GC

The best customer service I’ve ever had! Amil goes out of his way to help and is a very rare genuinely great person. Never change Amil! It was very simple and easy. Thank you for making my bad situation better!

Tayla

TaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Hired a car for only one day but the services was very up beat and friendly, very clean cars that run well. Always get a full tank before you leave, best experience I’ve had in this area.

Vehicle TypeLexus LX

Excellent service

We hired a toyota camry for 3 days. To go to sinshine coadt. Great car cheap on fuel.great customer service. Made us feel really welcome Would highly recommend All age car hire. They are easy to find on the high way in Broadbeach.

Nice and easy

Nice and clean car, easy pick up and return. Staff were also helpful and nice.
I’m a P plater myself and it’s great to use companies like this!

Definitely recommend to others!

Vehicle TypeProton Prevé CR

Bexasked

Where is my bond!? It has been a year since I rented the car!! Can we involve the police in this??? SO many people are being scammed!

Lynette
Lynette

Made a review after being cheated 2 years ago, 2 years later today, they responded claiming my review is "absolute rubbish". Well why didn't you say so earlier when you could reply to other reviews (rudely) back then? Many of the 5 star reviews are fresh accounts created by them. They're definitely a company that takes full advantage of the young age of many of their customers.

If anyone decides to involve the police do count me in. I still have screenshots to prove my points.

Allison
Allison

Hi, I am not sure if reporting it to the Police will ensure the Owner pays, however we are commencing legal action in a couple of weeks. Did you ever receive your money?

Bex

That's great to hear Allison! And no I didn't.

Boonasked

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.

T. Tran

My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond.
If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!

Boon

My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.

Ohhh I see!
Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised!
So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Jasonasked

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?

Lyd
Lyd

Same problem here! Still waiting a month after!

They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in!
THIEVES!

Jason

Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Nick Lim C K
Nick Lim C K

if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and All Age Car Rentals representatives