All Appliance Repairs Australia

All Appliance Repairs Australia

4.5

Awesome communications and service

Stephen has always been super easy to deal with and completely hassle-free. Stephen was very helpful and genuine. Thank you again for your service and support, highly recommended for all servicing.

Lisa

LisaPenrith

Excellent service and excellent value for money

Tony

Tony

Fixed with one email

Emailed Stephen Lock about problems we were having with our new washing machine. His advice was spot on and fixed our problem. Thankyou very much Stephen, all fixed with one email.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how All Appliance Repairs Australia compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Shane B.

Shane B.Sydney, NSW

great service

Good service. The worker knew what he was talking about and did fix my dryer. I would recommend him to anyone who needs anything electrical fixed as i would be happy to call him again so thanks again

Dave

Dave

Excellent and Professional Service

Stephen has been an asset to our service centre in his prompt responses and professional courtesy.
He work ethic is very admirable and I would use his services again and again.

Great service!

Excellent service. Highly recommend Stephen. He did a great job fixing our dishwasher and was extremely thorough in order to ensure it was back to working order. Thanks again Stephen!

Sue F.

Sue F.

Happy with the service

Prompt service on my 2 group manual coffee machine. Technician came with the required parts and fixed the leaking on the spot. Very happy and will use this service again.

Kaila

KailaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Stephen and John were super helpful in assisting me with an insurance claim I was making for a motor damaged fridge. Stephen even took a look at my dishwasher while onsite and got that working to. Claim was approved. Fantastic. Very happy

Stephen from all appliances (Highly recommended)

Thank you stephpn for all your help in making the process of my insurance claim very smooth . Stephen is punctual, knowledgeable and does all his work in a professional manner. I highly recommend him

Clare

ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

My fridge stopped cooling

When my trusty fridge stopped cooling unexpectedly I contacted All Appliance Repairs. What a helpful, friendly and kind man Stephen was. He fit me in first thing the next day and was I was so impressed by how knowledgeable he was.
He had the parts and knew exactly what to do to get my fridge going again. Will definitely recommend to other family members and friends.

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

Same day repairs

Extremely helpful. I have a twin tub machine that wouldn’t spin. Although you can no longer get spare parts, the repairer came up with an alternate solution and fixed the problem. He was very helpful and genuine.

Turned up on time, although took longer than expected completed job...

Needed my Samsung Fridge Freezer repaired because of leaking water, was able to see the problem & was able to fix issue, was able to diagnose & fix blockage in water pipe as well...

Great

Great. Promt reliable after previous attempts the dishwasher is finally working. After hours was offered which was great . Happy client would recommend. Friendly and polite,
Clean and showed us the results before leaving.

Do not use Stephen from All Appliance repairs..

Junaidi R

Junaidi RSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

Technician recently repaired my Saeco Royal Cappuccino onsite. He turned up onsite with the required parts and got my machine fixed and working the same day. Polite and professional. Not too expensive. Will very likely use again

james

james

Saved the day

I don't normally bother with reviews, but All appliance really saved the day for me. Commercial Eswood dishwasher broke down on me on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We were preparing for a 200 person Christmas day function on the 25th. Stephen came straight over and within 2 hours the dishwasher was working again. I am eternally grateful for that. These people really saved the day for us.

Bern

BernSydney, NSW

Delonghi Coffee Machine -

He didn't have the correct screw driver to open the coffee machine, replaced and billed me for the pump. the machine still doesn't work. He disconnects my call when i try and resolve
Very costly experience

shuvro

shuvroSydney, NSW

broken my fridge

He opened inside the fridge and can not fix the fridge. Now broken and water is coming from inside. please see the attached photos of my fridge. very bad experience.

Nikki

NikkiSydney, NSW

Very efficient

I urgently needed a dishwasher fixed for my tenant. I placed a call out at 9am and within 2 hours Sam was onsite and fixing it. My tenant called me after the job to say how professional the service was and very reasonable price. Very happy, thanks again!!

Amazing service

I had my dishwasher installed and everything works perfect. Amazing communication and lovely workers.
Any enquires I had I was answered quickly and they were very helpful. thank you so much.