All Appliance Repairs Australia

All Appliance Repairs Australia

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for All Appliance Repairs Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2

Iqbal
IqbalSydney, NSW

Stephen from All Appliance repaired my Bosch washing machine and Electrolux dishwasher on two separate occasions. Good communication and reasonable cost considering he came after hours. Good workmanship. Highly recommended.

John

My stovetop was broken and I needed someone to fix it ASAP as I have a 1 year old child and could not use it to cook any food. As it was a few days before the Easter break everyone I called was booked for weeks. Stephen from all appliance glady came before the Easter break to fix my stovetop. Great guy with great service and did a great job. Would highly recommend Stephen for any job.

Impressed with repair

Was great with communication, both before the visit and on the day of the visit. He came when he said he was going to and did a great job fixing the machine.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Fabulous

Recently hired Stephen from All Appliance Australia to assist with the installation of a brand new fridge and removal and disposal of the old one. Doesn’t sound like much, but the fridge was huge. The fridge / freezer doors had to come off to get it in the house. The old one was a giant 25 year old Kelvinator fridge freezer, which was even bigger. The front door of the house had to come off just to get it outside. Stephen did a great job. My wife and myself are very grateful. Tried to upload a short video and pic of the 2 fridges to show the magnitude of the task, but this portal only allows for one photograph.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how All Appliance Repairs Australia compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Lisa H
Lisa HSydney, NSW

Complete Fraud

5 STAR service

Great service , hightly recommended! Very pleased with the outcome.Very honest technician. Highly recommend this service. Excellent value for money. Technician was prompt and courteous. He knew what he was talking about and did get my washing machine and dryer both working.

The guy hasn't got a clue what he's doing

The guy hasn't got a clue what he's doing. I will never use this company again. Got completely ripped off. With a big big warning do not use this company

Honest and reliable

Excellent service. Very honest technician. Showed us the issue, fixed it , explained what to look for in future and do it yourself maintenance and also adjusted fridge wobble. Highly recommend this service. Excellent value for money.

Mehnaaz
MehnaazSydney, NSW

Great service on a public holiday

Technician came to service my fridge and on a public holiday. This was the only company I could find that was open and able to do the job on a public holiday. And Stephen got the fridge and freezer working to. Very pleased

Problem solved promptly

Stephen fixed unknown issue with my washing machine He knew exactly what to look for and fixed it promptly. I requested urgent service before Christmas and he was able to deliver in one day. No more washing from a bucket. Thank you Stephen.

Amazing service! Would recommend to family and friends!

Very happy with the service. I couldn’t find anybody who repairs Wolf freestanding dual fuel ovens. I was tearing my hair out in frustration looking. Stephen came out on a Saturday afternoon and got it working. He was polite and extremely helpful. I am so grateful. Thank you

Dishwasher repair

Started with a small drip now have a leak after the repair. Steve left dishwasher unscrewed and disconnected cause he was coming back with an ordered part. Didn't show up for next service. Wouldn't give me a receipt and over charged me, also keep my screws from the dishwasher I did some searching and wish I read all there reviews before calling them out. Worst company I have ever dealt with at the end was abused on the phone. Be aware ppl

Mannyjen
MannyjenSydney, NSW

Really knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things.

Steven was great, he really knows his stuff and fixed my Kogan dishwasher. I had searched the internet for a fix but to no avail however Steven made it run like new. A super guy, professional and highly recommended.

wayne
wayneSydney, NSW

Great technician

Had Stephen call out to repair my faulty washing machine. He arrived on time and diagnosed my problem straight away and me washing again within half a hour.i would recommend Stephen to anyone who has a faulty appliance

Cognicom
CognicomSydney, NSW

About the only thing is good at doing, is demanding payment.