2Always Prompt Services

2Always Prompt Services

96% · 1857 · 4%

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with level of service for cost

Tradesperson showed up, could not figure out how to dismount dryer from wall, eventually got it down and diagnosed the fault but did not have parts on hand to repair it and then charged additional for time spent (more than the initially quoted half hour) without resolution, saying that it would need an additional quote. Overall cost of the repair would be more than the dryer is worth with the majority of the cost due to time taken for inexpertise and being unprepared.
Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing service

Shanan was highly professional, prompt and new exactly what the issue with our washing machine was - fixing it quickly and giving us additional helpful advice to keep our machine working better...will definitely be using APS again
Carol Welsh
Carol WelshSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Washing Machine

Craig,
Thank you for the excellent communication and being on time to rectify my issue with Fisher and Paykel 8.5kg wash smart machine today.
It was great that you identified the problem easily, had the part required and was able to repair on the spot.
Appreciated!
Carol
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Washing machine repair

Craig was prompt, courteous efficient, I was very pleased with his service
Allan C
Allan C2 posts

Fischer & Paykel washing machine repair

Craig was fantastic. He arrived on time (early actually) and was able to easily repair my washing machine within 30 minutes. He explained the issue to me and used genuine parts. It’s so good to have my washing machine back in action. Thank you Craig, I will definitely be recommending you!
Gail
GailSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Dishwasher repair

Arrived on time, but needed to ask me to provide towels to put on floor under dishwasher which he moved. Left mess behind. Did not even pick up my towels which he used as he did not have his own equipment. Very disappointing.
Marelene
Marelene

Sam's the man

Sam repaired my dishwasher. He was prompt and very easy to deal with. Did a very good job. Definitely ask for him next time we want one of our white goods repaired. Definitely recommend him to others.
Nicole
Nicole

I was pleased with the prompt service provided by the team! Sam was very professional and honest about my machine needing to be replaced.
Tom
Tom

Fantastic

Wonderful prompt, professional service from Craig. Pleasure doing business with Always Prompt.
Karen P.
Karen P.2 posts

Fridge Service

Sam arrived this morning nice and early. He is a lovely polite man who quickly sorted out the issue we have with our fridge. I am extremely happy with the service Sam gave in regard to our fridge and I would not hesitate to use his services again in the future . Also would not hesitate to refer Sam.
Thank you so much.
Robyn
Robyn

Shanan gave great service and was very friendly and helpful. He sorted out my problems with ease.
Jade M.
Jade M.South East Queensland, QLD

George
George2 posts

Excellent repair and service

Craig was on time (a little early in fact) but called ahead to let me know.
Thorough job on repairing our fridge and explained everything he did as he went.
Showed photos of the job done.
Very polite and great customer service. Got his card so we can call him again (but hopefully no time soon!)
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosch washing machine repair

Always Prompt organised for technician to come at time to suit me (not easy). Sam came on time, fixed issue with washing machine quickly and even happily dealt with sharing laundry with small puppy. Very happy with service provided. Thank you Sam.
David K.
David K.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lg Fridge examination

Firstly i would thank Always Prompt Services for being prompt and communication update. The Tech that serviced my frige was Sam. He was very knowledgeable and easy to understand , explained to me what the problem was with the fridge. I just want to say thanks again Sam for your service.