4.9

• Job Satisfaction
Christine p.

Christine p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service, great facilities

Brenton is an absolute star - so friendly and helpful. I initially booked a space more than I needed, but Brenton gave me expert advice and I downgraded to a perfect fit (with a bit of $ back in my pocket)! 24/7 access is secure and it was so easy to pop in whenever I needed. The space was clean. I loved being able to use a trailer for my first and last days! Thank you. Highly recommend !!

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Christine, we have great customers and you make it a pleasure to come to work, and hopefully we can assist you again in the future.

Great people great value.

Could not be happier. Brenton & James will always help you. Access 24/7 is a breeze. Security is state of the art and always functioning. Not often I give 5 stars.

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Tony, You have been with us since the start and really appreciate you ongoing support.

Hassle free, friendly staff, affordable

My son has been using All In Self Storage for over 2 years now whilst he is away. Storage at All In Self Storage is hassle-free, affordable and access is easy. Staff are friendly and opening hours suits everyone. Thank you

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Coralee, we appreciate your support and long term custom.

Storage Providers

Find out how All In Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Thomas W.

Thomas W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates and Service!

We are using All In Self Storage to store our household things while we are selling our house and will continue with them if we move to a downsized residence. They were very helpful throughout the moving in process.
The fact we can access our things out of hours using a secure code is really helpful.
We also appreciate Brenton and the good service he provides.

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your great review and continued support

Michael D.

Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient

We've had a storage unit with All In for about 5 years now. The only time we had trouble with it was due to some difficulty with keycodes when we first moved in, which James resolved quickly and easily for us.

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Michael, one of longest customers. We look forward to looking after you further.

Steven Curry

Steven CurryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service with reasonable pricing

Great run through when i started by Brenton and was extremely helpful during the lockdown period i would highly recommend all in one storage to my friend's and family . Thanks

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Steven, we glad to still have you as a customer and look forward to assisting you further when we get through lockdown

Daniel28

Daniel28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A+ Storage solution

Good storage facility, great amount of security measures in place, plenty of various size sheds. Brenton is a pleasure to deal with, he’s very helpful & friendly. Prices are reasonably competitive too.

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Daniel for your continued support

Peter M.

Peter M.South East Queensland, QLD

Triple A storage at All In Storage

I had to arrange storage for my daughter remotely from Brisbane and Brenton made it so easy to arrange. His assistance in every way was totally professional and he managed the move in and move out without a hitch. I would totally recommend All In Storage for their pricing, their facilities and most importantly for their fantastic customer service.You can make all your arrangements over the phone without a worry. Thanks so much Brenton

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Peter, you have been an easy customer to deal; with and we are only to happy to have been able to assist you and your daughter.

Nice staff, safe and easy

Nice staff, we left all our belongings in storage for 7 months and found it in excellent condition. Easy access to units, indoor parking to unload your truck, very accessible by phone or directly at their office.

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you Guillaume, we appreciate your review and hope you can get to finish your holiday soon.

Storage Providers

Find out how All In Self Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

All in Self Storage is a clean and nice place to store your goods. They have plenty of spaces in different sizes. Also excellent customer service. Highly recommend to everyone.

Brenton P.All In Self Storage

Thank you jack for the positive comments