Grace Self Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Grace Self Storage

4.4
  • Job Satisfaction

Great for ongoing storage requirements

Very happy with my experience from start to finish. 4+ years ago I needed to store the contents of my apartment whilst I relocated overseas. I had the assistance of two removalists to package it all up and store on a monthly basis ongoing. With appropriate notice, both myself and my family easily accessed the box as needed over this time and everything was in great shape. A week ago, I reached out to end my lease with them, and the box was delivered and picked up again promptly and without fuss.

Grace R.Grace Self StorageSend a private message

I am very pleased that we chose Grace Storage. We were able to access our smartbox on numerous occasions with efficiency and great communication. Everything stayed in perfect condition over there there years.The staff are lovely and it was good value too.

Hi MPR,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to our moving team.

OlgaSydney, NSW

Avoid This Company - Terrible and Dodgy

Grace
GraceAdelaide

Terrible, unprofessional, disorganised.

Betty oliveraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unable to deliver my furniture

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAD TO DEAL WITH. I havent got any thing in my house i am 68 and my husband is 74 and they told me to get my own drivers and removalists

Betty olivera

Since i wrote this review the problem was rectified and i am getting my furniture delivered on Monday.

Dear Betty,
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience but glad to see we were able to rectify the issue. We wish you all the best.
Grace Customer Service.

Shazza
Shazza

Excellent Customer Service

We could not be more pleased with the excellent service given by John Hernandez, he was very courteous, helpful and extremely efficient.
I would definately recommend Smartbox in the future.
Sharon Cornwall

Dear Sharon,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to John.

Denisesydney

Exceptional service, great prices, fantastic customer service.

Very happy, everyone I dealt with were polite, helpful, great customer service. James was outstanding trying to help our move go as smoothly as possible. John, the driver was terrific (as was Devin) giving us the time to make sure the set up of the pod was as good as possible to meet our needs. To sum up, exceptional service and communication, very helpful and polite staff. All this and very reasonable price making moving as ease as. Would definitely recommend them and use again.

Dear Denise,
Thank you for choosing Grace. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to helping you move again in the future.

Caz
CazSydney

Great communication and personable staff

We have a storage pod with Grace and each time I have had to contact their office, all staff have been extremely helpful and accommodating. They have helped us beyond my expectations and it is reassuring to be able to deal with real people who listen and are happy to help.

Dear Caz,
Thank you for choosing Grace. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Cue Clothing Co.Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM JAMES

I had the most excellent service from a gentleman from James - he went above and beyond for me - no issue was too hard and he was very pleasant to deal with - because of him i will use this storage service the next time i need a storage box.
Yasmin

Dear Yasmin,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to James.

Thank you !!!!

janieg
janieg

A great service for people on the mive

The service that was provided from the first call to the next day when I had difficulty filling the form and to the terrific team that stored my furniture thank you. Will recommend your company.

Dear janieg,
We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with Grace. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Poppy
PoppySYDNEY

Very professional and friendly service

I was very happy with the service. John was very competent and professional. I was very impressed by him and his two fellow workers.
I will definitely recommend Grace.

Dear Poppy,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Fabulous!!

This is our first time moving and we can't thank everyone at Grace enough for their fabulous service.. From our first call to the actual move was flawless. A special mention must be made about Andre our driver who was amazing. This man was worth two men and there is no way we would have coped without his knowledge. Thank you Andre very much!!!

Dear Karen,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to Andre and our moving team.

ACG
ACGSydney

Great Service

Very accommodating for booking and was able to keep container a day longer which was a massive help. Great customer service.

Dear ACG,
Grace Customer Service

Everyone I dealt with was really friendly and helpful and they managed to get everything organised at the last minute. Very reasonably priced too for the quality of service.

Dear Rose,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Grace. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to our team.

Great customer service.

Had a lot of help for a last minute move. With great customer service I was able to organise a removalist a day later. Thanks for the help guys.

Dear Matthew,
Thank you for using Grace. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience and wish you all the best in your new home.