Alliance Climate Control

See the Best Air Conditioning & Heating Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alliance Climate Control

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jonathan and Peter were very efficient and professional in completing the task of my new Air Conditioner

They arrived on time as planned, and after introducing themselves, they set about placing floor protection on my wooden floors and then explained to me about the work and equipment to be installed. The Air Conditioner was not the correct one and they had the correct one in timely manner not holding the job up.

GSP
GSPNew South Wales

Excellent workmanship

Jake and Liam were very professional. They carried out their work quietly, quickly and no mess. We had very good experience and would highly recommend Alliance to any residential or commercial customers.

Best installation

Jonathan and Peter did a great job remove my ancient air conditioner and replacing it. The installation paid careful attention to minimising the impact on paintwork on my feature wall, is much saferr and more attractive than the inherited system, It was done efficiently, with adequacte consultation about my pereferences and with no mess.

D S.
D S.Australian Capital Territory

Great installation

From day one quote professional installation on time and fantastic workmanship.The job was large but no mess and no fuss.
I would recommend Alliance for any one considering a ducted air conditioning system.

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how Alliance Climate Control compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Andrew Metcalfe
Andrew Metcalfesydney

Great workmanship

Polite, punctual, thoughtful, clever, highly skilled, focussed on what is best for customer rather than easiest for the technicians. A very good experience. Better outcome than I had dare hope for.

Louie T.
Louie T.Sydney, NSW

Very professional service

My aircon was upgraded 4 months ago by Sam & his crew & now my switch board & smoke alarms upgraded by Adrian both did a fantastic job. Would recommend to family & friends.
Very happy with both installations
Keep up the good work guys :):)

• +6Thumbnail

Professionalism that we have never experienced before

Sam and his men came to our home to replace an old airconditioning system and did so quietly , courteously and professionally . Drop sheets were laid , ducting removed was bagged and at the end of each day the work areas were vacuumed such that the house seemed cleaner than before they started. Every aspect of their work has been performed with excellence . Sam explained how the system functions and also gave good advice as to where to place the various panels. We have never had such first class service before and a special thanks to you and your team Sam

Excellent service from technician SAM

• +3Thumbnail
Brian Bedkober
Brian BedkoberSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Goran gave the quote and B.J. and Jamie M. did the installation. I could not fault them. Pleasant and well-mannered. Explained absolutely everything and took notice of my responses. Did a great job in quick time.

P  L  foley
P L foleySydney, NSW

will recommend to friends

Technicians Robbie & ilce were very professional, neat, clean, polite & efficient. Would definitely recommend to family & friends. Clear instructions on how to use unit, which we appreciated greatly. Paul & linda foley

andrew b.
andrew b.Sydney, NSW

Hi

Just had Alex and Cody come to fix my air con. We managed to get same day service. Both Alex and Cody were extremely professional. They explained the issue in lay mans terms and had the equipment and spare parts to fix on the spot. They were very personable and the quality of their was excellent.
Would highly recommend their technical expertise and customer service.

Great service, products but above all people.

From the minute Goran came to give us not only a quote but also advice, to Bilal scheduling our installation and the fantastic instal team of Shane, Hayden, BJ and Billy, Alliance have been one of the most professional businesses we have dealt with. They provided advice and information throughout the hole process of our new air conditioning installation, suiting our needs rather than selling. The install team ensured we understood how our new system operated before they left our home. We highly recommend Alliance Climate Control.

Gem
GemSydney, NSW

Great after-care service.

We have had two new systems installed by Alliance. It wasn't an easy job as access was difficult. After a couple of problems emerged this summer Sam and his team came and sorted things out. They organised a gyprocker, (Nick), to install a new manhole for easier access too. Everyone was delightful to deal with, turned up when they said they would and sorted all problems. Can recommend highly.

James K.Alliance Climate ControlSend a private message
BillSydney, NSW

Good service at a reasonable price.

I have had the company that actually installed our system 12 years ago come our and assess our problem. Their technician walked around, checked air flows, said I needed a new system, charged me $242.00 and walked out! He said his boss would send me a quote to replace the system.

JaCe888
JaCe888Sydney, NSW

Very professional service from initial quote to completion, excellent installation and works great!

• +1Thumbnail