2Climate Plus

Job Satisfaction
4.9

Lachlan
Lachlan

Brodie was friendly, professional and explained both the problem and fix for us clearly.
Helen
HelenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Climate Plus company Canberra branch were very professional and friendly from the phone contact to the technician, and the time that the service was given to be it was meet no delays. Fully recommend this company.
Di
DiAustralian Capital Territory10 posts

Fast efficient service

Thank you Isaac for fixing my heater. He arrived on time after sending me a text. He saved me from another night freezing in cold Canberra winter. He . . fixed it quickly and was very clean and respectful.. I bought my reverse cycle unit from Climate Master but the technicians seem to belong to Climate plus and I always find them very helpful but Isaac is the best from Climate Plus. I highly recommend Climate Master and Climate Plus and of course Isaac.
Rossel de Leon
Rossel de Leon2 posts

Heating & cooling service

Great service from Mitch for my heating and cooling system!
Dave P.
Dave P.

Thanks Isaac

Many thanks to Isaac for servicing my reverse cycle air conditioner. Isaac was friendly, skilled at his work, and took the time to explain what he was doing and provide sound advice.
Sally R.
Sally R.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Prompt and professional

Gas heater not working. Called Climate Plus, spoke with Tahlia who was polite and customer focused, and she arranged for technician to attend same day.
Text messages were sent confirming technician arrival time. Codie arrived at stated time and he was polite, friendly and professional-explained issues identified, fixed the issues and forwarded a comprehensive receipt including photos.
Heater now working-excellent customer experience.
Elizabeth L
Elizabeth LTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Climate +

Had a wonderful experience with Brodie, he explained everything to me in a kind and respectful manner. Would recommend him highly.
Graeme G
Graeme G

Technician review

Brodie was great. Arrived on time, communicated well, got the job done
Diane Reilly
Diane Reilly

Fantastic customer service

My experience with repairman Ken, was fantastic. He notified when to expect him, turned up on time and was courteous and advised me of the situation with my heater.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.

How to clean the filter

Thomas was so prompt and friendly. He explained how to clean the filter for our Daikin system and confirmed the system was working well. Being a different system to the prior one we had no idea but did wonder. Thank you Thomas
Ian Booth
Ian BoothAmaroo 2914, ACT

Heater service

Brodie was on time, polite and helpful. Also informative. Many thanks.
Bill
BillTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Excellent and Professional..If a bit pricey

Excellent. Kane was precisely on time friendly and a pleasure to have in our home
Dolores S.
Dolores S.

Service call out

Will, the technician was prompt, efficient, carefully explained what he was doing, ensured the system was working efficiently before leaving.
Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service ,thank you

I found Climate Plus great to deal with. Refreshing after having some issues with a previous company. They were very responsive and communication concerning all aspects of the issue was great. They diagnosed and corrected the issue quickly. Thank you
Terry W
Terry WDowner 2602, ACT

Very happy with Climate Plus service

Recently had our central gas Brivis heater repaired and serviced by Climate Plus. Company communicated really well and serviceman was punctual, professional and helpful.