Frost Airconditioning

Frost Airconditioning

3.1

Amazing Experience With Frost AirCon

We recently installed ActronAir ESP Platinum Que at our home. Craig was helping us with all our queries each step of the way. We had a great experience with the service. Installation process was quite professional. I would highly recommend Frost Air.

Laura F.
    Laura F.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, professional install team, only downside is the slight delay between deposit and scheduling install

Les Brett
    Les BrettSydney, NSW

Keep it simple, Frost AC admin are useless

After accepting the quote in Dec 20, I was told intall was late Jan 21, Ok I understood that.
    I was told that there were 3 part payments. Gave them my credit card details. They deducted the full amount on 18/01/21, install was delayed till 15/02/21. It took another week to get a tax invoice that needed to be amended 3 times before it was correct.
    The installers were 2hrs late but to their credit did a good job.
    Good products but be prepared to chase them up

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how Frost Airconditioning compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Terrible customer service

N Bibi
    N Bibi

Customer service needs attention

Frost air conditioning operate in complete silos between sales, installation, and office staff which makes for really bad customer service. The sales visit was great, but we were promised the installation time would be 2-3 weeks. Turns out it was 4-5 weeks. Installers were 5+ hours late and I had to follow up with two phone calls. Often when I was on the phone with someone, they blamed or moaned about another employee or department. They don't communicate with each other, and they don't communicate with customers. That said, our final product is good, it was just stressful!

mark
    mark

They don't return my calls!

I called Frost to repair my Actron system as they installed it some years ago. They visited my house and gave me a quote to repair, and I've made a number of calls to try to get it done, but Frost aren't returning my calls. I've decided to give up on Frost, and try to find someone who's actually interested in doing the job!

Worst customer service ever !

We contacted frost a few months ago to repair a ducted system they installed many years ago. After following up with them and specifically Jason for weeks on end we have literally given up. They don’t even have the courtesy to respond or even let us know when they might be able to do the job despite countless attempts with them. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced !

Kay
    KaySydney, NSW

Tidy Install Team

Salesman, punctual & professional
    A few issues with install dates, all sorted to my satisfaction. Install team were early, efficient & left the site very tidy. Thank you Frost, looking forward to future services. Hope this replacement system will last 30 years too.

jh1
    jh1Sydney

Poor Service

We decided to go with Frost because they have a great reputation around the hills district, but it has been a terrible experience.

We were given an installation date, the day before we were told they had not scheduled our installation. They called back to arrange another installation, the day before that we were told that their crews had stopped working.

As yet still no date on installation. I will update if our aircon ever gets installed

motorcept
    motorceptSydney, NSW

Zero customer service level

Unprofessional, Arrogant and rude employees, Their price beat promise is a lie, They refused to even price match a genuine written quote.
    Time wasters I wouldn’t recommend this company to anybody

John S.
    John S.Sydney, NSW

waste of money

Frost AC installed this system last month for around $10000. They promised that I could set a temperature and forget it. Since then I wake up every night, several times, either sweating or freezing. Then, I find out that the temperature in the room is too far from what I set. My 3-year-old kid has got a cold and chest infection because of so much fluctuations in the temperature. Every time that I call them for fixing the issue, they say as long as it makes the home cooler or warmer it works.

Greg Riddle
    Greg RiddleSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Not a good experience , installation team are sub contractors so you get the luck of the draw. Only one of the crew had conversational English , arrived with 2 drop sheets to work on a three bedroom house ,messy
    boxes thrown in garden etc

Calven D.
    Calven D.Sydney, NSW

Competitive price and professional services.

its important to get a professional advice on what size of machine you should use for your place. Frost Air handles it very professionally from the quotation to the installation, Highly recommended!

Happy Customer
    Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Frost Air is a most professional and efficient company. All staff from sales, administration and installation were very cheerful and courteous and it was a pleasure to deal with them. In addition their price was very competitive. As yet I have not needed to use the air conditioner very much but so far has been satisfactory. If I have any problems I feel confident staff will attend to them. I highly recommend Frost Air for their service.

Karen
    Karen

No longer freezing

It was the best decision I have made when it comes to heating and cooling my house. Frost Air made everything easy, we are now more then comfortable in my home. Thanks you