Allianz Care Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

See the Best Health Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Allianz Care

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (54)
    • 1-2 weeks (47)
    • 2-4 weeks (19)
    • 1-2 months (5)
    • 3+ months (18)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (103) · No (36)

AndrePerth, WA

OSHC policy refund difficult.

My family and I changed the visa (one month ago) and we claimed for the OSHC policy refund, but we have not received any response. I have already emailed for many different emails including Social Media Management. I do not know what to do more!!!

Hi,
I just sent you an email again!
Andre.

Monica at UQ

I wanted to thank Monica at the University of Queensland, for her great customer service. She walked me through step by step and I truly appreciate that, and answered all my questions

Hi Abdul
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to OSHC Team.

Parvinder M.
Parvinder M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

This policy is very easy to setup. When I lodged a claim, it takes few days to claim. I have been with insurance company from last two years and i really loved it.

Hi Parvinder
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to the OSHC Team.

Emem U.
Emem U.Northern Region, NSW

This is good . I have not had any bad experience with them so far.

So, i have been with the insurance for about 5 months now, even though it is still a short time to tell how good it is but so far so good. Their responses are quite prompt. i have lodged a few claims and it took 1-3 working days to reply and less than 10days to get it resolved.

Hi Emem
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to the rest of the team.

Health Insurance

Find out how Allianz Care Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) compares to other Health Insurance

Worst

What a waste of money. They asks for invoice even after providing it for 5 times. No proper explanation of not being paid for the claim i made. Worst service ever. Not happy at all.

Kunsang Ghising
Kunsang Ghising

Policy number P003057292
Kunsangghising@gmail.com

Not worthy at all, worst health cover ever I opted for . No benefit.

Not good insurance company . No benefit of availing health cover from this company . No claim , no card , no existing customer benefit, totally wastage of money, not good customer service , they don’t solve any query.

mon
monSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I've been contacting Allianz through phone and email for refunding my policy when I wasn't onshore. At first there will be auto-reply, but the refunding was not successful, so I think it might be better to try again when I come back to Australia. However now there's even no auto-reply. Also I can't find their address so it's not possible to solve it ftf. Terrible service and I am considering to switch to other companies for next year.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Christina V.
Christina V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Night Mare!

They don't want to pay you back, just want to get your money. I'm an oversea student for 5 years, tried other companies before but no one terrible like Allianz !!! So poor ethic company!!

Uninformative Staff

Night mare! Worst ever !

Yulayula
Yulayula

No thank you. You have no idea how many times I sent you messages via app and email, and never got responses for claims.

Terrible Claim Process

I was submitted the invoice and receipt though the APP to claim back the doctor fee since last week.
However, it always shown more information require which I had submitted all the documents they need more than 10 times a week. I had sent Email to the department twice but no response.
Why so hard to claim the money back?
I feel terrible about allianz policy and poor services. It has been 9 days and my claim still did not been solved.

Claim Made No

Great guidance and quick reply

Thank you Jinita Shah for your proper guidance. I really appreciate her. It was very productive to talk to janita shah. My claim was not going through due to some issues.

Hi Zia
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to Jinita and the rest of the team.

great phone call service

thank you Jinita shah. very humble and polite. had log-in issues but she explained each step with great patience. provided wonderful service to me through the phone call. need more workers like her.

Hi Manisha

Thanku janita shah

It was very productive to talk to janita shah today. My claim was not going through due to some invoice issue. She was outstanding to explain the real reason. thanku

Hi Gurwinder
Thank you for your kind feedback - we'll be sure to pass it along to the OSHC of the team.

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

I cannot express how miserable this company has made the simplest claims

From the start, this company has had poor communication and a massive resistance to meet any of their obligations. I wish I had gone with literally any other company. Do not pick Allianz - pick anyone else.