Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover

Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover

It’s speechless to explain that how much this company is good .

It’s good in every way , I don’t think so, that it hold any negative point . Whenever I called to company staff I get solution in the fraction of seconds. Thanks .

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Coverage TypeCouple
Book AgainYes
Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with our service. Regards, Anthony.

It was a very useful discussion.

I found that it is quite straightforward to set up. I was a member of a single since Jan 2019. Now, I just updated my OSHC to the family cover.

Claim Made:No
Thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

this is perfect to get student insurance

i have been with this company from 2 years and now i renew it with them. they cover 100% fof hospital bills. their experts are polite and explain everypoint beautifully.overall its best option to choose

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeCouple
Claim Made:Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks Gaganjot! Regards, Anthony.

Query

Just lodged, waiting for the response
for about 2 years now.

Ms. Sue Wicks (At JCU Campus, Townsville) was very cooperative and addressed my query efficiently. She is a cheerful lady who knows her job quite well.

Claim Made:Yes
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Hi Sivee, glad to hear that Sue has been helping you out. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent customer service

Angelica Boyd is the most lovely person I've met in the customer service area. I was a bit tired and frustrated to wait for more than 2hours for my turn. But when. She talked to me, asked questions I forgot about that and I got what I needed within minutes. And it was fast. I got my policy before I reached home. Thank you Angelica and thank you Allianz.

Plan CoverageHospital and extras
Coverage TypeFamily
Book AgainYes
Hi Ihsan, glad to hear Angelica has been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

Best customer service

Today I went to OHSC health service at the University of Queensland. I am satisfied with how quickly my problem was solved by Renee Pitau. She was very professional and helpful throughout the process.

Hi, thanks for the great review and glad to hear Renee has been really helpful. Regards, Anthony.

Nice costumer service staff

The client service representative Renee was so warm and helpful! Her advice is very useful. Also FYI, if your OSHC covers longer than your actual study you can claim for a refund for the exceeding part!

OK
Good
Thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Tired of Going in Circles w/ this Company & Nothing Becoming Resolved : /

Four years and (hopefully not) counting, I have been a customer with Allianz for Overseas Student Health Cover as it is a requirement of my VISA/Uni Status. This last year in particular, it has been extremely difficult to resolve claim issues if not paid at the time of the visit/procedure/etc.

If an invoice is sent and I attempt to submit my claim, I end up with the clinic's office contacting me quite upset that there is still an outstanding fee for several months--a claim which I submitted right after that visit. I am tired of explaining that I submitted an insurance request, as well as hearing from clinics that the payment they received was incorrectly addressed or they had not been contacted at all.

After some time, you begin to wonder if it is worth the hassle and perhaps accept the loss...and the next loss...and the next...

Insurance claim madeYes
Hello, I'll contact you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Extend cover

Very nice and professional advice for me to extend cover. Meanwhile, Jinita is quite patient to teach me step by step. Thanks so much.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Celine, glad to know that Jinita has been very helpful. Regards, Anthony.

Very efficient service

Today I have visited Allianz and was positively surprised how efficient the staff are, especially Angelica Boyd. She helped me and the other customer, while she was put on hold and she was very friendly to both of us. Made my experience a pleasant one.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Anastasiia, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Claims to cover but fails to

I was told something would be no charge and got a bill for $200. This is extremely upsetting and I had to bear the out of pocket costs, of which there was no informed financial consent. No one could help, and only shunted responsibility from one party to another.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hello Elizabeth, I'll be in touch with more information. Regards, Anthony.Hi, Anthony. And when I made my first call to Allianz I was told the test would be covered; my partner who listened in on the call was also under the impression it was a clerical error and would be fully covered. The man on the Allianz phone help line may have been overly-ambitious in trying to help, but instead made things worse when underdelivering after overpromising. This may have been a series of miscommunications, however no one has taken any responsibility for it whatsoever. Also, your staff in Allianz, whom I called today, came off as rude and condescending. She kept repeating the concept of the gap, when I kept explaining what the real issue was. This was one of my most unpleasant experiences, and I am extremely disappointed.

Life is easy when with Allianz

This is fifth year I'm with Allianz and I'm so happy to be with them! During this time I had two babies and had a surgery and some small health issues. All costs were covered by Allianz without any problems and worries. No disappointment at all! The staff is very helpful. If you ever have any questions or need any help I strongly recommend to contact agent Angelica Boyd, who's professional, very friendly and very helpful. Generally speaking Allianz is the best by my experience. Thank you Allianz for helping me and my family stay healthy.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Maka, glad to hear we've been able to help out! Regards, Anthony.

Super helpful

Kiyomi Ellison at UQ was very helpful in guiding me through the process of submitting a claim. She also guide me through the process of how to calculate the amount of money that will be covered by Allianz. Add on to her advice based on her own experience, I Got more out of the consultation than I expected.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Tony, glad to hear Kiyomi has been of great help! Cheers, Anthony.

Excellence service

I’ve been with this company for 4 years and the service is really good.keep up the good work allianz.i hope that i can continue using allianz ad my insurance aomce i change to ovhc now but i try to call allianz to get the special price for it and the lady on the phone say that can’t.but overall i really satisfied with your service.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Leilana, thanks for the review. Cheers, Anthony.

Excelent service

I have been with this insurance for 5 months and I think it is a very good option for international students.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Alex, glad to hear you've been happy with Allianz Global Assistance OSHC. Regards, Anthony.

Angelica is very helpful!

I have been with this insurance for 4 years, and will change to psw visa, hopefully I can have more insurance options eg. cheaper than $75/m

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Ivy, thanks for the feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Angelica Boyd

I have been with Allianze since 2016 and bit disappointed as I have an issue with the system login ever since I started. The student representative Angelica was very friendly and provided me with excellent service. she tried every possible way to solve my issue and give me the best service.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Jenny, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service for people under OSHC

I have an overseas student health cover with Allianz since I arrived to study in Australia. I have received excellent service over the 4 years of being with this fund.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Good and fast service

Head to the office in melbourne cbd and my problem is solved in just few minutes, which is definitely good!

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Jiang, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service provided by Angelica she answered all my questions. Very friendly and easygoing cu

4 1/2 years. I have got this insurance due to studies in Australia. 1 1/2 years in trinity college and 3 years in Melbourne university

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Pineda, thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

See all Allianz Global Assistance reviews

Hi, i try to make the refund of two medical practices and i just received less than the half of just one. Should i still waiting or i try to do it again?
Hi, if this still hasn't processed, please contact us here: https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/contact-us/ Regards, Anthony.

I have upgraded my OSHC on August 2018 for my wife to be arrived as my dependent before the submission of VISA application. Her Visa has not been granted yet (December 2018). Is there refund of OSHC for 4 months for the period between the date of upgradation of OSHC and date of grant of VIsa?
Hi Ganja, thanks for the message. I'm not in a position to comment on this, but it's best to contact our call centre - details below https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/contact-us/

Hello, I have planned to study in Australia with my spouse.I already have COE and have dual family insurance policy from Allianz.But now I m pregnent of 8 weeks and i will arrive in Australia after 4 weeks from now. Will my policy cover my pregnancy or I have to upgrade it before arriving in australia. Please provide me more details. Thanks
Hi, you're best to get in contact with our team - see https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/contact-us/

Similar listings