Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover

Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover

4.4 from 1,058 reviews

claim

this company gives a claim within few days. I have been last 1 year to next 1 year with this insurance company. Yes, I feel it has good value and easy to set up.

Claim DateJune 2019

An essential tool for International students

Yes, it was. However, must also cover on private doctors were most of the specialist are. In my case, I badly needed a private specialist because there are no available specialist in public clinics.

Claim DateJune 2019
Hi Ken, thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Great costumer service but not so great prices

I had a great experience with Hannah Chai at the costumer service at the UQ St lucia campus. She was able to clarify all my questions and provided an excellent professional service. I think that price wise, the couples policy could be a lot cheaper than they actually are, since it is unreasonably way more expensive that two singles policies.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Igor, thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on. Regards, Anthony.

Best option available

Cheap and best option available. Hassle free claims without doing followups. Customer friendly staff who promptly gives suggestions and make life easy while claiming. Other plus point is their app which is easy to use and user friendly GUI.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Thanks Apoorv! Regards, Anthony.

Good service. Little bit expensive than other insurance provider

I have been using for two years and finding it very good but at first it was very annoying because they ask for the travel ticket and all extra documents for creating account.

Thanks for the feedback Raj! Regards, Anthony

Great to have it.

It is good to have an insurace. Great to have OSHC. It is good to have the extra cover. I only wish the waiting time can be shorter for the extra cover.

Book AgainYes
Hi Min, thanks for the feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Perfect

Yudy o connell has helping, advise for my wife pregnancy.
She helping me to claim some bill from hospital.
She has give customer services. I like to come to Tafe to see her because she is very helpful

Hi Elvina, glad to hear Yudy has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony

It was very helpful and kind advice!

Thank you so much for the service by Sandy Lu!!!
She works at Macquarie University, it was very helpful and kind advice and information that I received and I was able to understand the clear procedure with her. Cheers!

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Book AgainYes
Thanks for the review Gloria! Cheers, Anthony.

Awesome service by Kiyomi From UQ service desk

Thank you Kiyomi of UQ Service desk for your awesome and friendly service. She's very responsive to queries and her responses are satisfactory and help clarify doubts. I highly recommend Allianz to any international student who is not determine yet on the choice of OSHC provider.

Coverage TypeFamily Extension
Book AgainYes
Hi Sakeasi, glad to hear Kiyomi has been providing great service. Thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

She is very helpful..really appreciated..

From last 3 years i am with allianz.Amazing services i got from allianz.I would defintly recommend other people to go for this issurance.its really a good value for your money

Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the review Prabhjot! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service

A Very good service, staffs are very friendly and polite. Done my insurance claim within a short period of time. thank you so much Siew Ling Toh for the help.

Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks Nim! Regards, Anthony.

Outstanding customer service

requested to extend my policy as a requirement for visa extension. The client service representative, Angelica Boyd is very helpful and patient in explaining the details and procedure. Within few minutes the policy has been issued thanks also to the portable device which she used so i can pay via debit card. Miss angelica has a superb communication and problem solving skill. Keep it up allianz.

Book AgainYes
Hi Vivan, glad to hear you've been happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

THIS IS THE BEST!

This policy is great, especially when having to study and take care of a small child at the same time. Our health was taken care of and this helped ease the stress so much! Thank you so much Allianz Global OSHC, wouldn't have come this far without you.
Also, your customer service help desk is great. Special mention of Suzanne Wicks. Such a beautiful, lovely, helpful and friendly person all in all. Always made my visit to the help desk worthwhile. Thank you Sue! x

Claim ApprovedNo
Thanks Val! Regards, Anthony.

Thank Emma Duckett, a good rep on Griffith Uni!!

Emma is super nice rep who like smile when offering the service.
at the same time, it is good to set a rep at Griffith Uni, it is convenient for students.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great service at the UQ Help Desk

The staff at the OSHC help desk at the University of Queensland Help Desk were extremely helpful. Hannah in particular explained in detail how to make a reimbursement claim and how to identify what services are covered by Allianz OHSC.

Book AgainYes
Hi Ross, glad to hear Hannah has been helpful! Regards, Anthony.

My problem is solved

absolutely good service from Kiyomi Ellison, I was enjoying the session today with her. she was very engaging and helpful. My problem solved right away. Big thank to this lady

Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi, great to hear Kiyomi is providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony

Everything solved in just a few minutes!

I talked to Renee at UQ about setting up the account for my OSHC policy.
She was very engaging and helpful and solved all my problems right away.
5/5 would seek help again!

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Torben! Cheers, Anthony.

Very good service and everything is covered during my pregnancy. Which was great because its expensive to deliver baby in Australia when you r student. Big thanks to Allianz. Now i quit with allianz coz i need OVHC, which is expensive by allianz and i got some other providers.. but huge thanks for all your services..

Plan CoverageHospital Only
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi, glad to hear you were happy with our OSHC policy. Regards, Anthony.

OSHC saved me on many occassions

OSHC cover helped me get big portions of refunds and it was fairly affordable. Especially, Renee at UQ St Lucia was very helpful, when I needed assistance. I was covered by OSHC for almost 5 years and claims usually did not take more than a week.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Hi Aren, thanks for the review - it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

This is excellent

I am happy with the OSHC provided by Allianz. I especially thank to Jenny Nguyen, who always gives perfect support to clients. I experienced a good time to work with her. She replied my email immediately in a responsible way.

Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Phuong, glad to hear that Jenny has been providing great support! Regards, Anthony.

See all Allianz Global Assistance reviews