Allianz Roadside Assistance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Pippa

Pippa

After giving you 1 star a few months ago. The person that came to assist me this afternoon was Fantanstic

Professional great service and came quickly ! I have changed my review from 1 star a few months ago to 5 starts. The person that attended was professional and assisted me . 10/10

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

I'm so pleased to hear this Pippa! Great stuff.

di f.

di f.Sydney, NSW

Allianz Battery Issue

Thanks so much for sharing this valuable feedback Di. Kind regards, Tegan

Mariah R.

Mariah R.Sydney, NSW

Clueless

Called to Allianz to get a quote on road side assistance as my nrma had come up for renewal and thought why not give these guys ago. After being on hold for 20 minutes the consultant I got transferred to sounded half asleep on the phone. After asking a simple question he rambled on about things that made no sense Then I was put back on hold. After coming back with an answer (which didnt actually answer anything) I had to directly ask again to get a yes or no answer.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Mariah, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with our customer service on this occasion but thank you for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it. Kind regards, Tegan

Talei

TaleiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

We used Allianz RSA (through a broker) for our business fleet of about 10 vehicles. In the year with them, we called quite a few times for assistance. Every single time, no matter which vehicle it was, we were met with 'sorry that vehicle doesn't exist on your policy'. It would result in multiple phone calls of lengthy discussion to try to get them to realise we had paid for that vehicle and it should be covered. Back and forth between our broker and Allianz, and we never got anything solved. We have given up. Go with RACQ.

Annet

Annet

Rubbish service

I had a flat tyre I noticed it as I stopped the car in my son child care I reached my workplace and called them 2 workers came and one said to me there is no flat tyre I cant see I said really so what does this mean is it pressure can u check then he checked and said oh there is a Neil in there and he gave the attitude that he didnt feel like changing it , I said can u please change it my husband at work and I cant go anywhere after work I had to pick up my son I felt I was crying inside but didnt show any signs so what is the point of having road service then

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Annet, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message for further details. Kind regards, Tegan

Ja

Jahornsby

Allianz 100 percent fail, untrained roadside assistance to half asleep robotic customer support

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing your feedback. I will send you a private message to see if I can assist in any way. Kind regards, Tegan

Jessica

JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

No problem with Allianz RA

I've never had any issues with Allianz service. Service has always arrived in under an hour. Always managed to help within 20 minutes. Compared to NRMA, my chosen cover (Platinum) is $130 cheaper p/a, and offers much more. I've upgraded from Standard to Premium this year because of past great service, and excellent value for money.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

That's fantastic to hear Jessica, thanks for your review and letting us know! -Allianz Roadside Assistance

Tony Adouni

Tony AdouniSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Don't get the negative reviews..alliance always came very quick and always got me running fast..nrma I use to wait ages..with alliance they come within twenty minutes...once in ten..a guy here said he paid $365 for a four cylinder battery..i paid less than half that for the same battery...anyway im very happy with alliance road side..Also changed over to my new car free..

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Tony, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

Brilliant

I called Allianz Roadside Assistance for the first time last weekend, after being a NRMA Roadside Assistance member for many years. They arrived quickly and got my car going again even quicker. The serviceman, Simon, was knowledgeable and very friendly.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, glad to hear you were happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not there when you need them!

Hadn’t updated details of the new car, same number plate but will need to charge me to use it and wait before I can use it. Works out cheaper if I just take out a whole new subscription on the new car but I won’t be bothering renewing that’s for sure.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Danielle, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Danielle

Just like to say, they sent me a private messsge about getting my details but never heard from them again. Subscription expired on the 25th - didn’t bother to renew with this company again.

Rockeddie N.

Rockeddie N.Sydney, NSW

...and then suddenly without any letters I find out my allianz roadside assistance has expired

I recently broke down, thinking I have road side and than get told my membership has expired without ever having any notice or letter sent to me in the mail or email.....
Now they've left me searching for a new road side assistance... Talk about not being loyal to their customers....

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, sorry to hear about this - I'll be in contact. Regards, Anthony.

A Grentell

A Grentell

Not happy at all

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.

Rob R.

Rob R.Sydney, NSW

Breakdowns not covered

Alliance you need to listen to customers.
Take time to listen to them.
I will be calling to discuss. I was furious with you guys on thursday 18.04
My wife needed help and you guys were happy for her to be stuck on the m2 until i attened site.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Rob, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Kim13Sydney, NSW

Battery Rip off

I have no issue with the mechanic that serviced my car he was great. My car decided not to start. It is a 4 year old ix35 and the mechanic told me the battery needed to be replaced. Fair enough, he quoted me $365 and as I had no idea what the going price would be I accepted. I did ask the mechanic if the price was competitive and his words were "we have to be as people won't come back to us" so I took his word for it. I have since had a quote from Hyundai and they quoted me $181. While I was willing to pay a little extra for the convenience I was not happy to pay DOUBLE the price. They are a total rip off. And guess what? The mechanic was right, I won't be coming back & I won't be renewing my membership next time round.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Kim - can you let me know if you've been contacted by our contact centre? Regards, Anthony

Kim13

No not as yet. There was a missed call on my mobile but no return number. Email is the best form of contact for me.

Hi Anthony,
Still waiting to contacted????

neilCanberra 2600, ACT

how about the competition

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Neil, I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our service. I'll pass this on to our team for feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Ming

MingMid North Coast, NSW

Endless waiting to get the phone call through and get the help sent

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Ming, thanks for the review. I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve our services. Regards, Anthony.

Refund takes for ever - still waiting after 48 days

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Ganu, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Rain K

Rain KSydney, NSW

Lack in Duty of Care! Beware of affiliated brands.

John HSydney, NSW

Awful! Don't waste your time or money!

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi John, I'll be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the note. Everything I’ve said is factual. I’m happy to give you the details of the person I spoke to...I’ll wait to hear from you.

NB. 48 hour waiting period

I recently got car insurance through Allianz. After two weeks of emails with customer service over the fact that their website links to join roadside assistance are broken (still are, I should have read the signs) - I joined up this morning at 9am before a long drive. As luck would have it, I got a flat tire as I arrived back home this evening. I called them up and got “oh your policy comes into effect 48 hours after joining, its in our terms and conditions”. Not a great start. Buyer beware.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello, I'll contact you to discuss further. Regards, Anthony.