Verifiedallianz.com.au

Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Terrible, they operate like a scam

Called on a weekend and waited 45 minutes to the call centre, after of which the person picked up and immediately hung up the phone. They never replied to my complaint/feedback and continued to renew my membership without approval! Avoid this business at all costs, it’s effectively a scam.
Lisa
LisaPort Stephens2 posts

Terrible service

Terrible service. I had to call numerous times to get a pick up for my vehicle originally told 90 mins. After waiting ALL DAY, I calle to be told I was not told it would be today but it will be tomorrow. Service representative was rude and jst kept stating the notes didn’t say pick up was Today. So it was then arranged for Next day and they were late, waited several hours. DO NOT purchase this roadside, buyer beware.
Amit D.
Amit D.

Very dissatisfied

Very poor service !! Never go with this company . They are useless and when you need their services they are useless !! I need them today in breakdown they took 3 hours after when I called they said still another 40mins . R u serious!! Very dissatisfied and never recommend this people . Please don’t fall in their trap..
carolynj
carolynj2 posts

No renewal reminders, 4 years in a row

Every year my policy lapses because they fail to send a renewal reminder. Every year they make me jump through hoops to get it set up again. I'm done.
Chewo
ChewoWestern Australia9 posts

3 phone calls and still couldn’t locate my payment

Very disappointed with roadside assistance especially that they carry the name of Allianz which I have had good experience with the car insurance. Made Bpay payment for the $99 roadside assistance in Dec, had no confirmation of subscription, so called a few days later, and was advised it takes 10-15business days for Bpay to go through. I made three more calls a month later, and was given inconsistent responses. There was no record or previous calls. It’s 5weeks since my payment and multiple calls to Allianz and my bank (who confirmed that my payment has gone through) leads no where. They provided an email address for me to send my payment receipt, let’s see how it goes. I will not use this company again!
davtor
davtorSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Imran B.
Imran B.

World`s most pathetic service

I wish there was a zero star to give to Allianz. I spent my whole day on Phone calls for an under warranty flat battery to be replaced. 1stly they could not find the incident number for 40 minutes while I was on the phone. Once they found the incident number they kept referring me back and forth. I wasted 6 hours of my life and could not get an under warranty battery replaced. Such a pathetic service. Better have no cover than to have Allianz cover.
Tanesha
Tanesha2 posts

Anonymous
Anonymous

Roadside assistance

Asked the same questions over and over again. Can't speak loud and clear. They've got all the info on there system why asking a thousand questions again. It's a waist of time.
D J.
D J.2 posts

One of the worst service experiences I had…

I’m very sad to see how service in Allianz Partner dramatically drop to this level. This used to be company who services customers… not sure any more… very sad.
Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW2 posts

Do not go with Allianz roadside assist

This would have to be the worst road side assist out there. No one answers phones, hard to get in contact with them. Their terms are no
Refunds if policy is cancelled but their wording is rude and condescending.
“You may choose to cancel your membership at any time; however no refund will be given to you merely because you decide you do not want the membership”
Pretty sure that against consumer law. I bought a new car with roadside included so no need for my policy.
I will never use Allianz for anything again.
Terri S.
Terri S.2 posts

If I could give zero rating I would!

The worst service I have ever encountered from both a customer service perspective as well as the roadside contractor assigned to a Simone job (car flat battery). Took two whole days to fix and copious phone calls in hold. Ended up phoning a third party company who fixed it straight away. Complained to Allianz via email twice and escalated grievance yet no response or actioning.
Chase Lien
Chase LienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Would not recommend

Unclear voices, and advised to slow down but would not listen. Transfer calls for more than 3 times for no reason. Worst of all it's like endless Looong wait for basic questions.
Currently having RACV, and Budget Direct. Thought trying better options.
But Allianz would be the last
PLT