Allianz Roadside Assistance

Allianz Roadside Assistance

Tony Adouni

Tony AdouniSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Don't get the negative reviews..alliance always came very quick and always got me running fast..nrma I use to wait ages..with alliance they come within twenty minutes...once in ten..a guy here said he paid $365 for a four cylinder battery..i paid less than half that for the same battery...anyway im very happy with alliance road side..Also changed over to my new car free..

Job Satisfaction
Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Tony, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

Brilliant

I called Allianz Roadside Assistance for the first time last weekend, after being a NRMA Roadside Assistance member for many years. They arrived quickly and got my car going again even quicker. The serviceman, Simon, was knowledgeable and very friendly.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, glad to hear you were happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not there when you need them!

Hadn’t updated details of the new car, same number plate but will need to charge me to use it and wait before I can use it. Works out cheaper if I just take out a whole new subscription on the new car but I won’t be bothering renewing that’s for sure.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Danielle, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Danielle

Just like to say, they sent me a private messsge about getting my details but never heard from them again. Subscription expired on the 25th - didn’t bother to renew with this company again.

Rockeddie N.

Rockeddie N.Sydney, NSW

...and then suddenly without any letters I find out my allianz roadside assistance has expired

I recently broke down, thinking I have road side and than get told my membership has expired without ever having any notice or letter sent to me in the mail or email.....
Now they've left me searching for a new road side assistance... Talk about not being loyal to their customers....

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, sorry to hear about this - I'll be in contact. Regards, Anthony.

A Grentell

A Grentell

Not happy at all

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.

Rob R.

Rob R.Sydney, NSW

Breakdowns not covered

Alliance you need to listen to customers.
Take time to listen to them.
I will be calling to discuss. I was furious with you guys on thursday 18.04
My wife needed help and you guys were happy for her to be stuck on the m2 until i attened site.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Rob, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Kim13Sydney, NSW

Battery Rip off

I have no issue with the mechanic that serviced my car he was great. My car decided not to start. It is a 4 year old ix35 and the mechanic told me the battery needed to be replaced. Fair enough, he quoted me $365 and as I had no idea what the going price would be I accepted. I did ask the mechanic if the price was competitive and his words were "we have to be as people won't come back to us" so I took his word for it. I have since had a quote from Hyundai and they quoted me $181. While I was willing to pay a little extra for the convenience I was not happy to pay DOUBLE the price. They are a total rip off. And guess what? The mechanic was right, I won't be coming back & I won't be renewing my membership next time round.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Kim - can you let me know if you've been contacted by our contact centre? Regards, Anthony

Kim13

No not as yet. There was a missed call on my mobile but no return number. Email is the best form of contact for me.

Hi Anthony,
Still waiting to contacted????

neilCanberra 2600, ACT

how about the competition

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Neil, I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our service. I'll pass this on to our team for feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Ming

MingMid North Coast, NSW

Endless waiting to get the phone call through and get the help sent

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Ming, thanks for the review. I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve our services. Regards, Anthony.

Refund takes for ever - still waiting after 48 days

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Ganu, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Rain K

Rain KSydney, NSW

Lack in Duty of Care! Beware of affiliated brands.

John HSydney, NSW

Awful! Don't waste your time or money!

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi John, I'll be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the note. Everything I’ve said is factual. I’m happy to give you the details of the person I spoke to...I’ll wait to hear from you.

NB. 48 hour waiting period

I recently got car insurance through Allianz. After two weeks of emails with customer service over the fact that their website links to join roadside assistance are broken (still are, I should have read the signs) - I joined up this morning at 9am before a long drive. As luck would have it, I got a flat tire as I arrived back home this evening. I called them up and got “oh your policy comes into effect 48 hours after joining, its in our terms and conditions”. Not a great start. Buyer beware.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello, I'll contact you to discuss further. Regards, Anthony.

Very bad experience

I called the Allainz roadside assistance for my car to get rid of my car over the divider and they said we can't help me and then I asked to discontinue the roadside assistance and they replied they can't refund me as I have paid the roadside assistance for the whole year.
The person said its your wish to call us or not for callout but we wont refund you as well as if you wish you can stop using Allianz Insurance.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Swapneel - I'll contact you for more information. Regards, Anthony.

Ja

Jahornsby

Robotic and inhumane Allianz roadside service

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Ja, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll be in touch with more information. Regard, Anthony.

Sarah Ludwig

Sarah Ludwig

Customer Service Awful, dishonest and dodgy

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Sarah, thanks for your review - I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony

Seef

SeefSydney

Worst service

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, I;m sorry to hear about this. I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

WHAT A SHAM - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS LOT

I was charged a hefty rejoining fee of $200 for the privilege of this company to provide roadside assistance.
Dont waste your money with them, the sevice is CRAP. Do your self a favour and find another provider because this group will take your money and run.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Andy, I'm sorry that you haven't been happy with us. I'll be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Dave MARMIDALE

I'm a long customer but I'm leaving.

Have been a long term customer but I'm leaving now. They used to send mechanics. Had a call out 6 weeks ago. All he could do was change a tyre, add petrol, or do a jump start. I told him the battery was fine as it was turning over but not catching. He insisted on checking the battery - he sent sparks flying by mistake. Then he gave up and said "Its an 'engine fault' you need a tow". Hopeless - no ability to even analyse. 20 Mins later a passing motorist stopped, spotted a loose wire, tightened it up and I was away.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Dave, I'm sorry to hear about your experience here - I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve our product and services. Regards, Anthony.

Dave M

Anthony - quick tip - it's a motor vehicle roadside service - I would suggest you go back to hiring mechanics.

Just want your money and give poor excuses

I renewed my roadside assistance a month ago and last week I brought a new car which came with free roadside assistance. When I called Allianz Roadside Assistance and explained to them why I wanted to cancel my policy they gave me an excuse it was outside the 14 day grace period and would not give me back a refund. I even got put through to a Manager who said the same thing. Very poor customer service!!!! They have kept the money for 11 months of assistance I have paid for. When I read their terms it mentions nothing about a 14 day cooling period!!!
I definitely would not be recommending Allianz roadside assistance to anyone!!

Roadside Assistance RequestedNo
Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. I'll get in touch with you via private message. Regards, Tegan