Allianz Roadside Assistance

• Job Satisfaction
Zac

ZacSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I pulled over on the Hume Highway on my way back from Canberra for a cup of coffee. When I returned to my car it just refused to start, I tried everything, checked the petrol, jump-start, still no luck. Allianz sent a mechanic and he decided that the car had to be towed to Sydney. I was 70 km away from home, they organised a tow truck for free. This would have costed me $6-$700 easy. No friend or family member could reach me where I was, lucky I had roadside with this mob.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Zac, that sounds like a frustrating situation but I'm so glad we were able to help you out! Kind regards, Tegan

Emi

EmiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Allianz roadside assistance renewal system blatantly disregards customer care

Jordan

Jordan

Getting lawyers and insurance ombudsman to sort this out...

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Jordan, I'm sorry to hear about this but thank you for reaching out. I will send you a private message to get further details from you so I can escalate this on your behalf. Kind regards, Tegan

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how Allianz Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Frustrated !!

Frustrated !!South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Disappointed

I recently had cause to use their service which in the end entailed them putting my vehicle on a tow truck and transporting it to my closest dealership. When the car was delivered the following day, the dealership they called me to say that my car had sustained a little damage. I then went through a process with Allianz Roadside Assistance and despite me providing photos and and feedback on how they treated my car going on to the tow truck, they refused to pay for the damage as I couldn't prove they damaged it - not sure how one proves that when it is out of my sight for 14 hours! I would either avoid using them or do not let the car out of your sight and/or video them loading your vehicle on the tow truck.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this, but thank you for sharing your feedback. Kind regards, Tegan

ItsJustMyExperience

ItsJustMyExperienceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic, but with 1 small regret.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate it.

ChrisybksIllawarra, NSW

Renewal drama

I have had Allianz roadside assistance for three years and have never had to call someone out. Ok my problem is renewal! I pay the renewal on line. After completing the payment I get an Error in processing, but here’s your receipt number and please phone Allianz. This has happened two years running! I was told to send a copy of my statement, which I did. No reply. Then I found out that although I had paid - I wasn’t covered last year. Repeat performance this year. They take your money but am I covered? Who knows

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Chrisy, I'm sorry to hear about that. I will send you a private message for further details so we can sort this out for you. Kind regards, Tegan

XYZ

XYZSouthport

Well!!!! 5stars for the Roadside man

I had a flat this morning, Youi my insurer called one of your guys out to help, nice helpful young man fixed the problem. Youi gives 2 services per year, I have had 2 flats in 2 weeks. So I thought I would give you guys a shot, have just rung up and spoken to some very uninterested young man, when I said I did not need assist was quite unfriendly and snapped the details at me, although I had quite clearly stated what I wanted.
Bad form, if they dont want to be there, pull a sickie and let someone who does want the job do it!

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for the feedback. I will send you a private message for further details. Kind regards, Tegan

Ceejay Crawford

Ceejay CrawfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Helpful

I purchased a Mercedes Benz second-hand car. I had only had my car a day and the battery died. A friendly Allianz man was at my place within 20 minutes and had the right battery onboard. If you have a prestige or European car Allianz is the way to go as RACQ generally don't have the knowledge or batteries on board for these vehicles.

I wouldn't use anyone else.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Thanks for the great feedback Ceejay!

Pippa

Pippa

After giving you 1 star a few months ago. The person that came to assist me this afternoon was Fantanstic

Professional great service and came quickly ! I have changed my review from 1 star a few months ago to 5 starts. The person that attended was professional and assisted me . 10/10

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

I'm so pleased to hear this Pippa! Great stuff.

di f.

di f.Sydney, NSW

Allianz Battery Issue

Thanks so much for sharing this valuable feedback Di. Kind regards, Tegan

Mariah R.

Mariah R.Sydney, NSW

Clueless

Called to Allianz to get a quote on road side assistance as my nrma had come up for renewal and thought why not give these guys ago. After being on hold for 20 minutes the consultant I got transferred to sounded half asleep on the phone. After asking a simple question he rambled on about things that made no sense Then I was put back on hold. After coming back with an answer (which didnt actually answer anything) I had to directly ask again to get a yes or no answer.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Mariah, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with our customer service on this occasion but thank you for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it. Kind regards, Tegan

Talei

TaleiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

We used Allianz RSA (through a broker) for our business fleet of about 10 vehicles. In the year with them, we called quite a few times for assistance. Every single time, no matter which vehicle it was, we were met with 'sorry that vehicle doesn't exist on your policy'. It would result in multiple phone calls of lengthy discussion to try to get them to realise we had paid for that vehicle and it should be covered. Back and forth between our broker and Allianz, and we never got anything solved. We have given up. Go with RACQ.

Annet

Annet

Rubbish service

I had a flat tyre I noticed it as I stopped the car in my son child care I reached my workplace and called them 2 workers came and one said to me there is no flat tyre I cant see I said really so what does this mean is it pressure can u check then he checked and said oh there is a Neil in there and he gave the attitude that he didnt feel like changing it , I said can u please change it my husband at work and I cant go anywhere after work I had to pick up my son I felt I was crying inside but didnt show any signs so what is the point of having road service then

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Annet, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message for further details. Kind regards, Tegan

Ja

Jahornsby

Allianz 100 percent fail, untrained roadside assistance to half asleep robotic customer support

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing your feedback. I will send you a private message to see if I can assist in any way. Kind regards, Tegan

Jessica

JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

No problem with Allianz RA

I've never had any issues with Allianz service. Service has always arrived in under an hour. Always managed to help within 20 minutes. Compared to NRMA, my chosen cover (Platinum) is $130 cheaper p/a, and offers much more. I've upgraded from Standard to Premium this year because of past great service, and excellent value for money.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

That's fantastic to hear Jessica, thanks for your review and letting us know! -Allianz Roadside Assistance

Tony Adouni

Tony AdouniSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Don't get the negative reviews..alliance always came very quick and always got me running fast..nrma I use to wait ages..with alliance they come within twenty minutes...once in ten..a guy here said he paid $365 for a four cylinder battery..i paid less than half that for the same battery...anyway im very happy with alliance road side..Also changed over to my new car free..

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Tony, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

Brilliant

I called Allianz Roadside Assistance for the first time last weekend, after being a NRMA Roadside Assistance member for many years. They arrived quickly and got my car going again even quicker. The serviceman, Simon, was knowledgeable and very friendly.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, glad to hear you were happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not there when you need them!

Hadn’t updated details of the new car, same number plate but will need to charge me to use it and wait before I can use it. Works out cheaper if I just take out a whole new subscription on the new car but I won’t be bothering renewing that’s for sure.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Danielle, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Danielle

Just like to say, they sent me a private messsge about getting my details but never heard from them again. Subscription expired on the 25th - didn’t bother to renew with this company again.

Rockeddie N.

Rockeddie N.Sydney, NSW

...and then suddenly without any letters I find out my allianz roadside assistance has expired

I recently broke down, thinking I have road side and than get told my membership has expired without ever having any notice or letter sent to me in the mail or email.....
Now they've left me searching for a new road side assistance... Talk about not being loyal to their customers....

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, sorry to hear about this - I'll be in contact. Regards, Anthony.

A Grentell

A Grentell

Not happy at all

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.