3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (23)
Olly

OllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and perfect product.

Recently purchased my new Oppo Find X2 Lite from Allphones through Ebay and am very satisfied with both the service and the product. The Phone arrived on time and packages correctly to protect it from damage.
I recommend Allphones 100% and will use them again for sure.

Store LocationEbay
Product PurchasedOppo Find X2 Lite
Brendan

BrendanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Wow simply the best

The level of service was just unbelievable
Product range is amazing and the phone I purchased has exceeded all expectations. About my 5th purchase and just keep going back so easy to deal with

Wombat

WombatIllawarra, NSW

Kind Service

I had a Hiccup about order..
Fixed politely and ASAP..
Delivery was quick as..
Very happy with the email, contact was quick..
Now i have a Note9, to learn new toys..
Found the item i was looking for real quick..
Very Happy..

NO.1 STOP SHOP for mobile phones and gadgets

NO.1 STOP SHOP very professional, stock latest tech gadgets, exceptional price and service, highly recommended, being a customer for many years, look no else where ! very good deals n discounts on ebay time to time

Near L.

Near L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect phone!

Very fast delivery, sellers are very helpful and friendly. The phone is really pretty, brand new. I expected there would be some inconvenience witouth google service, but I found there're also a lot other apps to replace google. The camera system of the phone is marvelous, I believe it's even better than iphone11 and S20.

Perfect

I order some items from Allphone ebay. And I got them only one day delivery. My items are brand new and best price with full 24 month factory warranty. I am very happy.

joe125

joe125Illawarra, NSW

quick and excellent service

brand new sealed and best priced phone on their ebay store and most important factor being Australian stock with full 24 month factory warranty and delivered within 3days with austpost tracking very happy

Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Pro

Great customer service.

I made a purchase recently from Allphones eBay store, but I made a mistake in the invoice (wrong name). I realised it when I receive it and immediately tried to get the invoice corrected by contacting the store over email. Surprisingly, I get a reply within one day with an updated invoice!

Store LocationEbay Allphone
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast & excellent service!

Purchased from Allphones eBay store. Phone arrived very quickly, brand new and sealed, Australian stock. Everything as described. I've since bought another phone from them and that went well too. When I messaged them with questions they replied within an hour. Overall, very happy with Allphones and would purchase from them again!

Store LocationAllphones eBay store

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware

Allphones deliver quick. Unfortunately I received a phone that couldn't be used by more than a couple of minutes, keeps shutting down due to overheating. Afters sales service is dreadful.

Store LocationOnline
Product PurchasedLG K9

Good customer service

Purchased huawei phone from All phones and messed up the order but found out how easy it was to rectify .well done All phones thank you very much. Customer service 10 out of 10

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Bought a phone recently, product as described, working well. Had an issue where the same product was listed twice at different prices, I chose the more expensive by error, got in touch with the team at Allphones and they refunded me the difference, too easy. Great service, will return to the store for future mobile requirements!

Store LocationEbay
Redevil

RedevilSydney, NSW

Huawei P30 Pro is a beauty

Easy to search for the product and price is great.
The delivery is super fast, next day delivery.
The phone is Geniune and from Offical Channel for Australian market.
Huawei are making the best phones in recent years with reasonable price, and that's why I moved from iPhone to Huawei.

Store Locationebay
Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Pro
Colin

ColinMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful shopping at Allphones

I went shopping on line for a new set of earbuds and couldn't fault Allphones for range, selection and price.
Purchased a set of Bose Soundsport free earbuds and was surprised at just how good they are. I cant fault them in any area and found they are exactly as advertised, a very rare thing these days. Dealing with Allphones was such a pleasant experience with constant updates from the time of purchase to delivery. and delivery could not have been faster. 21 hours from time of purchase to in my hand which is amazing as I live in a rural area, a lot easier than driving to a retail shop and a whole lot cheaper. I will definitely will be purchasing from Allphones again.

Store LocationOn Line
Product PurchasedBose SoundSport Free
Dang Truong

Dang TruongSydney, NSW

Great product

Very sad when I broke my s9 plus phone. Looking for a new one, I couldn't believe Allphones has exact one with great price AU stock as well. Delivery is fast. I got the phone next day, very happy with everything.

Stewie

StewieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mobile phone purchase

Very happy with purchase for the price,very quick delivery AAA+ would recommend,phone was in great shape when arriving,very satisfied.Prompt service to my door, couldn't ask for more for the price,keep up the great work.

allisonandreed

allisonandreedCanberra 2600, ACT

Great price! Prompt shipping!

I was looking for a phone with a great price and allphones offered a great discount. I was very happy with the price and the prompt shipping. Very happy with the purchase experience.

Excellent Service & Product

Flawless service! Phone is great (Oppo R15) and arrived as guaranteed! Great price & the Red colour is gorgeous. Will not hesitate to shop here again. Will be a repeat customer!

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer services, great price and fast delivery

Bought a case via eBay store which was the best price available. Upon receiving the case I noticed a minor manufacturing imperfection which was no fault of Allphones and couldn't easily be seen until the cover was removed from packaging. I notified them and without hesitation they sent a replacement. Can't ask for more than that. Very Happy with service received

Store LocationeBay
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Friendly custom services, great price and fast delivery

I have Bought 3 phones from Allphones in 1 year time and very happy with their services, price and delivery. I will keep buying from them in the future. Thanks Allphones.