Colin

ColinMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful shopping at Allphones

I went shopping on line for a new set of earbuds and couldn't fault Allphones for range, selection and price.
Purchased a set of Bose Soundsport free earbuds and was surprised at just how good they are. I cant fault them in any area and found they are exactly as advertised, a very rare thing these days. Dealing with Allphones was such a pleasant experience with constant updates from the time of purchase to delivery. and delivery could not have been faster. 21 hours from time of purchase to in my hand which is amazing as I live in a rural area, a lot easier than driving to a retail shop and a whole lot cheaper. I will definitely will be purchasing from Allphones again.

Store LocationOn Line
Product PurchasedBose SoundSport Free

Dang Truong

Dang TruongSydney, NSW

Great product

Very sad when I broke my s9 plus phone. Looking for a new one, I couldn't believe Allphones has exact one with great price AU stock as well. Delivery is fast. I got the phone next day, very happy with everything.

Stewie

StewieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mobile phone purchase

Very happy with purchase for the price,very quick delivery AAA+ would recommend,phone was in great shape when arriving,very satisfied.Prompt service to my door, couldn't ask for more for the price,keep up the great work.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
allisonandreed

allisonandreedCanberra 2600, ACT

Great price! Prompt shipping!

I was looking for a phone with a great price and allphones offered a great discount. I was very happy with the price and the prompt shipping. Very happy with the purchase experience.

Excellent Service & Product

Flawless service! Phone is great (Oppo R15) and arrived as guaranteed! Great price & the Red colour is gorgeous. Will not hesitate to shop here again. Will be a repeat customer!

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer services, great price and fast delivery

Bought a case via eBay store which was the best price available. Upon receiving the case I noticed a minor manufacturing imperfection which was no fault of Allphones and couldn't easily be seen until the cover was removed from packaging. I notified them and without hesitation they sent a replacement. Can't ask for more than that. Very Happy with service received

Store LocationeBay
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Friendly custom services, great price and fast delivery

I have Bought 3 phones from Allphones in 1 year time and very happy with their services, price and delivery. I will keep buying from them in the future. Thanks Allphones.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very prompt delivery

We received the J2 pro samsung phone in perfect order and sooner than we had expected. Your advice about a paypal account was easy to accomplish so thankyou from us .

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy J2 Pro

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best telco for customer service

I've bought 2 phones from AllPhones and their customer service and response was fantastic. I wish more telcos were as good as the ram at AllPhones . Would recommend them to buy your next phone.

Store LocationAllPhones

EFM Phone case... Box open Case covered in Finger prints

On recieval of my EFM case for my Iphone the box was not sealed and when opened the Case was covered in Finger prints and dirt/grease. It cleaned up OK but should I have to clean up a new case out of the box.. Not amused

Store LocationEbay
Product PurchasedEFM Phone case
Aaron H.Allphones
Doug
Doug

Hi Arron
The box being opened is not the issue... The actual product was covered in dust ,grease and finger prints it was not advertised as display stock

Michael

MichaelCentral Queensland, QLD

How do you improve PERFECTION

After 2 days and several hours on the phone to the manufacturer of the product I purchased without success, I contacted Allphones on a Sunday and within a few messages my issues were resolved. You don't get that type of service anywhere that I know of these days. THANK YOU Deane. 10/10

Store LocationAllphones E-Bay
Product PurchasedOppo AX5

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service.

Ordered some headphones through their eBay store and they arrived the next day - Sydney to Adelaide.
The headphones are very good quality, as advertised. Also well packaged.
Couldn't be happier with their service.

Store LocationeBay
Product PurchasedMeizu EP-52

No problems and an enjoyable shopping experience.

Fast postage and at a good price.

Google Chromecast Ultra easy enough to setup plus good features.

It's only day one but it's already got 5 stars.

Thanks Allphones.

Great communication plus friendly staff.

bought oppo find x

It provide a fast and quick delivery.
It provide a good package.
It provide a def good product.
It provide a Very good communications.
It provide a very good feeling.
very good staff and thanks.

Ryksie

RyksieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, great service & support

Ordered a phone via a very easy to navigate ebay store and it said delivery in 2 days. I was thinking its not possible to get here that quick but it arrived as promised. Had query via email and it was answered within 10 minutes. Great service and support All Phones Crew

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB

Outstanding service

Very easy to find what I wanted. I had a few queries and my questions were answered professionally and politely. I am not very proficient with my knowledge of mobile phones but the help I received was outstanding. Thank you once again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy J5 Pro Gold

Dameoh

DameohSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Support

ordered my Sony headphones at the best price available and they arrived within 24 hours
I had a question when they arrived which they responded to immediately.
Impressive all round seller, Thanks

All Chinese to me.

My phone defaulted into Chinese. I couldnt read a thing, or know which way to turn it or where to turn to!
My plea for help was answered by an angel, Seraphina!
5th last line on General Management, and it was "as it was in the beginning, is now, and (I hope), ever shall be."

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service, delivery on time. Will purchase again.

Very easy to navigate store and select item.
Product range is excellent, carried a good selection. Satisfied with product and customer service.

tientje

tientjeDarwin

Iphone 7 unlocked at a great price

Product arrived quick in the mail; brand new in box. Would use supplier again for future purchases, Quick and easy transaction without any hassle