Alltech Phone Repairs

Alltech Phone Repairs

Website is a scam

Ordered a genuine Sony remote - product delivered, a week late, was a fake knockoff that retails for 20% of the price. When confronted the representative lied and said "it is a new version" of the genuine product.

Job Satisfaction

Ed W

Ed WSydney, NSW

Not all products were received and shipping took 2 weeks when I paid for fast shipping. Message them and no reply. Worst company I've purchased from in years. I would recommend avoiding them.

Job Satisfaction

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Terrible Service

Early May 2019 I ordered a TV remote control which was not compatible. I sent it back via Express post and I am still waiting for my refund and it is now July.

Appalling service

Information on website was incorrect so received a remote control that was not compatible. Sent it back for a refund over a month ago and still have not received it. Customer satisfaction guaranteed? I think not!

LC9

LC9Perth

Very Speedy Service

I ordered a Samsung TV remote replacement. Amazing delivery time - it arrived within 2 days. Very happy with their consistent service as I have ordered other replacement parts previously.

Rom

RomTennyson

Good price and easy to deal with.

Purchased an av to hdmi converter from alltech. It was a fair price and the item was sent promptly. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to have dealings with you.

Day time running lights Ebay

The lights were great. Well packaged and very easy to install. Would recomend alltech to frends and family. Overall the transactions was very easy and hassle free. Will buy from you again.

Karen

KarenSydney

Worst customer service I have ever received. No product sent

Sent wrong product.

Ordered a Panasonic remote and sent a Samsung which is incompatible with my DVD. Have rung and left messages numerous times, have sent numerous emails plus a letter with a photo of the wrong product. Contacted Consumer Affairs and Alltech refused to contact them Costs more to take them to court than the product. Cannot believe this company is allowed to operate.

2 day postage, quality parts, tracking

nothing wrong with the several orders i have made from this website, my go to for iPhone parts, as i have my own repair business. very good company and great to deal with.

Beware Of This Company!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Beware of this company!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Ordered OBDII sensor, did not receive it, unable to track the parcel through their website

This company trades under several names and have multiple websites

www.alltech.com.au - ABN 44 834 410 345
www.zealande.com - ABN 44 834 410 345

According to ABN lookup entity name is [name removed] who runs the businesses.

Rodney

RodneyAdelaide, South Australia

Repair was fine - but cannot guarantee the time frame that they promise. Most hopeless customer serv

Gladysj

GladysjSYDNEY

The worst business and customer service ever received in Australia.

I am waiting for this thieves to refund my money.

It has been two weeks since I sent back the wrong remote control that I bought from them, they didn't replied when I requested a change of product, instead they asked me to send it back which I did and so far have not heard anything back from them by email or by phone. I have called on 1300 662 219 and never answer it.

I am just collecting evidence of this scam business which it seems has ripped off a lot of people already, not in
vain they have all those bad reviews and they can count on with another one from me.

Robyn

RobynPerth

Beware. Do not use this Company.

I had a bad experience with this company. Buyer beware! Purchased camera bag online for $34.95. Was sent bag advertised for $13.95. After many emails and phonecalls, finally got a response and was told to return item for refund of purchase and postage.
Six weeks later, still no refund. No response to emails. Does not answer the 1300 number.

No service - cant even return a query

I have attempted to contact Alltech, through there website (the phone number is not answered), i have sent 2 Customer Service Requests, not a single respone. THESE GUYS be aware may not be legit, they couldn't be.

sarah

sarahIpswich

Bad customer service on faulty goods

Treehuggeres

TreehuggeresBrisbane

Dishonest! Dodgy! Don't Go There

Do not use Alltech. This company is one of the most horrid companies i have ever dealt with. They will lie to your face to get a sale but when you paid the postage for the product to be returned they will leave your emails & phone calls unanswered and when they finally answer the phone on the 30Th day, 2 days after your 28 day warranty has expired, so they say they don't have to pay me a refund or exchange for a faulty product. DISHONEST! DODGY! Save yourself some stress and stay away, warn your family and friends too.

w.HornAdelaide

Warranty repair of Samsung TAB A 10.1"

Friendly service, nice modern place and warranty repair was done right on time as promised and Samsung Sydney rang me as well. Very impressed with Digimob agency for Samsung repairs. 2nd time in 5 years I used Alltech/Digimob and both times received good professional service. Very happy and so is my grandson :-)

Mike G

Mike GSurrey Downs

Crap Service

Terrible service. We took our phone in to be repaired as the screen is lifting. The refused to fix it as they said the damage was caused by it being dropped (which it wasn't). Taking this issue further with Samsung themselves.

Void warranty claim.