Listing monitored by Ally Fashion

Pros

Good quality clothes
Plenty of choice
Affordable price tags

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest policies

Policy states items can be returned and refunded if the discount was less than 50%. However as I also had a new customer voucher, they added that to the discount and denied the refund.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Eimear
EimearSydney, NSW

Great purchase decision!! ⭐️

For the price, the quality is great! They were as per pictured and were delivered very fast. I bought two dresses and they fit very well and I can’t wait to wear them to the Hunter Valley for romantic weekend ❤️

Horrendous Customer Service

• Store LocationWynnum Plaza

The sales lady from Ally Fashion Kwinana is really great at her job

Very satisfied with her service. She is good with giving advise on how to improve your fashion and what will look good on you.

Terrible Quality!

This store is absolutely fantastic if you want to wear the item once and never again!
Clothing always shrinks regardless of how careful I had wash the item! Considering how expensive these items are, to only wear them once and have them shrink and not fit is disgusting. Do not purchase from this company.

Whitninja1970
Whitninja1970

An Australian Standard for sizing would be beneficial

Great range of products, wonderful fabric and array of styles. Disturbed to find that my small for age 12 year old daughter had to purchase an XL for the right fit. What a nightmare for people with body dysmorphia.

Clothing

Sizing is soooo wrong especially comparing it to models in pics, absolutely awful,I'm disgusted by there sizing,was a gift for my partner so I'm very upset

Cate
Cate

Absolutely useless. Will never shop again!

Click and collect in store. Cannot take item without sending them an email first. I’ve never had this policy in any store before. I wasn’t able to send an email, wasn’t able to return the item, wasn’t allowed to leave the store with the item I paid for!!! Will never be back.

• Return Claim MadeNo
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.Far North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

My daughter and I visited the Earlville store in cairns on Monday and had the best experience with Jasmine she made sure we had the help we needed and had the sizes we needed absolutely lovely young lady, will be visiting this store from now on.

Find out how Ally Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Low quality clothes, blatant disregard for customer service and consumer guarantees

I purchased 2 bodysuits in different colours from the online website. These bodysuits were advertised on the website as “seamless” and “not sheer”. The bodysuits were extremely poor quality, thin and transparent - clearly not fit for purpose or accurately described. I contacted headquarters to resolve this issue amicably and dealt with [Name Removed], who kept re-iterating their standard returns policy for bodysuits, when I was in fact making a complaint pursuant to my consumer guarantee under consumer law. It was almost comical that she actually invited me to make a complaint to the ACCC. Zero care for customer service and blatantly turns a blind eye to their obligations under Australian law.

Huyen
HuyenNorthern Region, NSW

Great skirts

Was happy with. All my purchases so satisfied am so happy with it can’t believe how cheap your prices are

Horrible attitude of staffs

Out dated policy
Out dated policyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online account and returns policy OUTDATED!

Nads
Nads

Worst store and service

Bradley C.
Bradley C.Perth, WA

Cancelled Order

I selected and paid for an item online and 2 days later received an email saying none in stock, here is your money back. Wrote to the company but was informed due to the popularity they become out of stock basically tough luck. If they don't have a system in place to cover orders maybe they should invest in some technology so people are not disappointed in the company or offer a discount on another item as they haven't fulfilled their end of the transaction.

Ebany D.
Ebany D.asked
Ally Fashion

I have a voucher that expires in december 2022, i’m trying to use it online but it won’t let me?

Emily
Emilyasked
Ally Fashion

This is my first time placing an order on Ally so I was able to use a first order discount code so when I entered all my details and was ready to check out and place my order, the screen reloaded back to the checkout page. I thought this might be a glitch so I entered all my details again and tried to use the same discount code but it told me it was invalid. This made me wonder that maybe my order did go through however I did not receive any notification or an order number, but why is my first order discount not working unless I already placed an order? I went to the 'My Orders' section of my account and there was nothing there. I'm contemplating whether I should place another oeder because what if I have already done so once, and this time I don't even have a discount code.

Gail Strattos
Gail Strattosasked
Online store

I placed a order tonight but have not received confirmation of order

Get an answer from our members and Ally Fashion representatives

About Ally Fashion

• Ally Fashion is an online and in-store fashion retailer based in Australia. Its offerings include dresses, tops, skirts, denim, plus size clothing, as well as men’s clothing and accessories.
  • The company’s house branded ‘Ally Fashion Collections’ showcase 400 new styles of clothing added to the site every week, and there are also some Eco collections that are environmentally friendly.
  • Ally Fashion clothing is available in sizes 6-16. Ally’s sister brand, You+All, sells clothing in sizes 16-24.
  • There is free shipping for online orders over $60, and a $25 flat rate for international shipping.
  • Ally Fashion offers these Buy Now, Pay Later services: Afterpay, Klarna, and ZipPay. Other alternative payment options include Layby, as well as a 10% UNiDAYS student discount.

Points of praise

Most reviewers found that when clothing arrived, it matched the way it was advertised as looking on the site. The majority of reviewers also found the clothing they ordered to be true to size.

Reviewers also reported that not only was clothing from Ally Fashion sold at an affordable price, but the quality of the material also exceeded expectations. This made the new outfits a worthy investment for many shoppers.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

This year, Ally Fashion satiated many a shopper’s craving for a fab new outfit. This achievement earned the fashion company a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Clothing Shop. Topmost points of praise were awarded for Ally’s excellent product quality and customer service.

Compare both Ally Fashion

Ally Fashion Physical store
  • Award Winner 2022

Ally Fashion Physical store

4.5
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $60.00
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare both Ally Fashion