3Ally Fashion

Viena
Viena
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Rlly good

- good service and really friendly staff great colours options too
Michele
MicheleSydney, NSW21 posts
  Online store

Poor online service and store

i bought two pieces of clothing poor quality and bad customer service. To return the item was hard work went to Miranda they said I couldn’t change it to go to hurstville. Doesnt help with the loud music in the store to hear what they are saying as well. Their clothes are not that cheap. Choose carefully online it will be a headache to return! Never again. Show details
Amy G.
Amy G.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Quick delivery but the quality is bad I got a red dress worth 55 dollars the fabric unstitched I only wore it once and I got a pare of high waste d wide leg pants they got ripped on the thigh area only wore twice. I also downloaded the app they gave me a code app30 didn't work or any of the other codes they gave me 10% code imissyou10 only works through the Web not the app. Show details
Hayley
Hayley
  Physical store

Avoid this clothing chain / store

Do not shop at Ally fashion they have no customer service skills what so ever, they have caused me so much stress & frustration & made me cry Show details
Jen and Rob
Jen and RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA32 posts

Not up with the times!!

You can't even see if the stock is located in a store nearby on their website.
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Jade C.
Jade C.2 posts

They all shrink

Only buy if you plan on wearing once. They shrink as soon as you wash them
Amber C.
Amber C.4 posts
  Online store

I have received no order confirmation…

I made an order early yesterday but it has not yet been confirmed or shipped. I need it before the 1st of December so I am extremely concerned now. If I can’t receive it before the expected due date I will need a refund.

Nobody is replying to my emails

Michelle McDonald
Michelle McDonaldCentral West, NSW2 posts

Worst customer service

Was looking through $10 & under picked a cardigan that looked cute. Was told it was $25 & not $10 & someone must have put in the wrong place. I explained there was more than one & I should get it for that price. If it had only been 1 fair enough. These had been purposely Pur there. The young girl was absolutely rude, it puts me off going back in there. Show details
Sara S.
Sara S.

STRESSFUL AND HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL

The C's canceled my order without telling me after they gave me a tracking number. Then I had to demand for an explanation as to why and they wouldn't say. They sent it out but to the wrong address that was not on the order form. I had to make my way and contact the post myself because they wouldn't. I got my order finally but was left stressed out they wouldn't give me answers to why my order was so stressful to get sorted out. Show details
thatsbabyx
thatsbabyx32 posts

Awesome

Ally is so up there when it comes to ordering online, I will continue buying. Thanks Show reply
Eva-Rose
Eva-RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Online store

horrible customer support

The site had some dresses listed for free, I assumed the site was getting rid of old stock.
I received an email letting me know 1 of the dresses I ordered was cancelled, and would not be delivered. That's alright, but the issue was that none of the dresses arrived. I was relying on having these dresses for a get together with my friends.
So for over a week of shipping times I assumed I didn't have to go out and organize dresses. I asked support for even a $20 voucher to make up for the wait times & support not letting me know the entire order was cancelled but nothing.

Disappointed when I've been shopping here for years Show details

Sally B.
Sally B.4 posts

Glendale Store Worst Customer Service

Walked into today with a faulty item, hadn't been worn, i had asked about bringing it back even though wasnt purchased from that store. Was told yes even without receipt. Went in 26/8/23. The rude lady serving and her manager who she rang. Wouldnt go to this store ever again. Shop at the Kotara store they are amazing. Show details
ruby
ruby

Cannot online Return!

Will NEVER online shop with Ally Fashion again! The tops I purchased were way too small & didn't fit. I sent most of the tops back with original packaging & tags (even the silica get sachet) but they were sent back to me, saying I hadn't followed the returns policy. So now I have 8 tops that don't fit me! I've never had such trouble online shopping ever!!! Disappointing. Show details
Hippie
HippieSouth East Queensland, QLD30 posts

Nice clothes but…

Nice clothes … watch out the sizes… someone needs glasses, label on clothes say 14 but tag says 12! Whoever did the tags need glasses Show details

Amber C.
Amber C. · Ally Fashion

I made an order early yesterday and have still received no confirmation of order. I need this product before the 1st of December so it urgently needs to be shipped… nobody is replying to my emails. If it can’t reach my destination before the 1st I will need a refund.

Cheryl
Cheryl · Ally Fashion

I purchased two pairs of pyjamas from your store for Christmas. One set for myself, and one set for my sister. Both are red. They have both stained our bedding red. I'm very unhappy. I would like to return them as they are not fit for purpose. Do I just return them to the store with my receipt?

Tracey tate · Ally Fashion

Hi how long does it take for you to confirm my payment and my order

Tracey tate

Hi there I haven't received any emails at all to confirm my order so can u please send me a tracking number for my order thank you

About Ally Fashion

• Ally Fashion is an online and in-store fashion retailer based in Australia. Its offerings include dresses, tops, skirts, denim, plus size clothing, as well as men’s clothing and accessories.
  • The company’s house branded ‘Ally Fashion Collections’ showcase 400 new styles of clothing added to the site every week, and there are also some Eco collections that are environmentally friendly.
  • Ally Fashion clothing is available in sizes 6-16. Ally’s sister brand, You+All, sells clothing in sizes 16-24.
  • There is free shipping for online orders over $60, and a $25 flat rate for international shipping.
  • Ally Fashion offers these Buy Now, Pay Later services: Afterpay, Klarna, and ZipPay. Other alternative payment options include Layby, as well as a 10% UNiDAYS student discount.

Points of praise

Most reviewers found that when clothing arrived, it matched the way it was advertised as looking on the site. The majority of reviewers also found the clothing they ordered to be true to size.

Reviewers also reported that not only was clothing from Ally Fashion sold at an affordable price, but the quality of the material also exceeded expectations. This made the new outfits a worthy investment for many shoppers.

Compare all Ally Fashion listings
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $80
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Awards 20222022