Listing monitored by Ally Fashion

JULIA
JULIALaunceston, TAS

Sizes and quality all over the place inferior quality .

Some items were fine correct size and well made the rest china sizes and terrible quality never again should have a 2 star rating .

Excellent product

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes. They are so beautiful and good quality. The delivery is fast. Love the product

Jess
JessAustralian Capital Territory

Bought some clothes in the recent sale and have to say that the quality for the price paid is amazing. Absolutely love the “Long Sleeve Seamless Zip Up Top” and will be ordering more once in stock again!

Brilliant clothing

I bought 2 x tops and 1 pair women’s trousers with overlay, all were true to size , products were beautiful made , I am extremely satisfied , I will certainly be shopping from you and all again. Very fast delivery , recommended to all.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not clothing but staff review

Staff at the Myer Centre, Adelaide were fantastic when I had lost my receipt in assisting me with getting a copy from their head office to enable a return, great service by them

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

Dodgy delivery company

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paid Express delivery & I'm still waiting.

Hi placed my order on Thursday to have something to wear to my Nana's funeral on Tuesday. Paid extra for Express delivery & it won't be here in time. Was notified on Friday it would come on Monday now its saying it won't come until Tuesday. Ordered from you only recently & didn't pay extra for Express & it came sooner then this order. Very disappointed as I have no idea now what I will wear. Completely let down. Will never order online from you again now.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Emma, Hope you are well! We have PM'd you regarding this issue for further information. Wishing you a lovely day!
Ally Fashion xx

SO AMAZING. Finally clothes true to size!

I have had nightmares with some of the online shops (Boohoo, NastyGal) being really ill-fitted clothing but got my ALLY Fashion order today after only 4 days and EVERYTHING fits. I'm so impressed by the quality of everything too. I already want to order more! I had everything from jumpers to leggings to blouses for work. So happy :)

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Jacki, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are so glad to hear you love your items and that everything fits amazingly! We can't wait for you to shop with us again. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

allyuser
allyuserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super cute but sizing is off

I bought a teddy jacket from Ally, sizing said i was buying an XS, equivalent to an AUS size 8. Not a chance, the length of these arms is that of a size 4, maybe a small 6. Other than that though the product is amazing quality, super cute, reasonably priced and arrived within just 2 business days! (free shipping too!)

GEMMA MAY
GEMMA MAYHunter Region, NSW

First time shopping with You and All

Sizing was accurate and great quality clothing! I am super happy with my purchases! Great sales online, easy to find the type of clothing I was after also!

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Gemma May, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you found what you were looking for and that the process was easy for you! Wishing you a lovely day!
You + All xx

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing!

I’m a bigger girl so it’s always hard to find things that work for me but the jeans I have purchased are A+ I couldn’t be happier with the fit and quality! Will definitely be buying from here again!

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Sarah, Hope you are well! Thank you so much for taking the time to send this feedback. We are so glad you are happy with the items you purchased and we look forward to you shopping with us again. Wishing you a lovely day!
Ally Fashion xx

Don't bother, will send faulty items and won't accept responsibility, terrible service

Ordered jeans and the button hole was completely shut, couldn't open it without ruining the jeans and they wont issue a refund or send a new pair

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Sandra, Hope you are well! We are pleased to have rectified your issue via email. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

kirshma
kirshmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Wrong pricing, prices shown on tags are not in the system while cashing out but instant the price was actually high in the system so was told that its not there fault and was the factories fault and they cant do anything about it and will selling me the product in the price which shows in the system. I'm upset about this because it has happened with me twice in same outlet at Noosa civic Outlet and ones at Capalaba park outlet. And also i was told very rudely at Capalaba outlet that i shouldn't do shopping here if i cant pay the price which was in the system by the manage.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Kirshma, Hope you are well! We have sent you a PM requesting further information so we can investiagte further. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Shellz
Shellz

One happy customer !!

First time buyer, bought online. Then read reviews how long it takes up to 2 to 3 weeks. But received parcel within a few days and from NZ. Quickly delivery, top quality dresses, I was soo happy. Already looking at other purchases.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Shellz, Hope you are well! So pleased to hear of your great online experience with us and that you received your package in a short time. We look forward to you shopping with us in the future. Wishing you a lovely day!
Ally Fashion xx

Poor quality, poor fit, poor customer service

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi there, Hope you are well! We have PM'd you regarding this issue for further information. Wishing you a lovely day!

Shafali V.
Shafali V.asked
Online store

I really want to order from Ally, after looking at the range they offer, but all the reviews have actually made me think 100 times before i put my money in that, if shipping is such a major problem for them, like most people said the courier gets lost on the way or arrives after months of wait and also most of them have not even been refunded their money, why then they dont change the courier providers and make it better for people? As much as I am tempted to buy from them looking at the courier services feedback it seems like a big risk.

Stacee L.
Stacee L.asked
Ally Fashion

Has anyone orded from vic and got it posted to store how long does it take

Stacee L.
Stacee L.asked
Ally Fashion

How does it take to post to store? Im in vic need to know as i plan on wearing clothes to a party

Elle
Elle

7-10 business days

Get an answer from our members and Ally Fashion representatives

Compare both Ally Fashion
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $60.00
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare both Ally Fashion