Ally Fashion

DO NOT BUY FROM YOU AND ALL OR ALLY FASHIONS!!

Clothes not true to size and poorly made. Then you have to pay to send them back and be told that there is nothing wrong with the clothes and that they WON'T refund you. So your stuck having an online voucher which you will order more clothes and pay another delivery fee HOPEFUL THAT IT WILL BE OK THIS TIME just for the same thing to happen. NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE OR YOUR MONEY THAT YOU CAN'T GET BACK!!

SizingVery small

Worst experience ever

I really wanted their online store to be good and tried it for the the first time and I bought 5 dresses and when they finally arrived 4 weeks later (which I have received international parcels quicker even in COVID) 2 were different to the website and 1 had a damaged zip. I asked for a return label as they were not what I was expecting and they refused by a very unhelpful customer service person which by then the returns period had finished and I was unable to return them at all so I now have 3 dresses that are unwearable and I am unable to get my money back

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi there, Hope you are well! We have PM'd you regarding this issue for further information. Wishing you a lovely day!

Abi

AbiPerth, WA

Terrible experience with online purchase

Bought few dresses for my wife and it took 30days( reason:due to covid in Victoria but the parcel came from NSW )to reach.
Issue number 2 :one of them faulty .Dropped back to one of the store in Perth and they dint accept it as they can't refund Through zippay .I have Contacted online sales and waiting for their reply..not yet replied
One of the dress fitting was wrong and they offered their store voucher they don't give refund . their strange policy says sale items not refundable. It's really tricky . We buy things though online only after seeing those pictures, and some time the fitting, size,colour, can be deceiving. I learned a lesson that don't buy ladies dresses through online especially through Ally .

SizingSlightly large

Elena

ElenaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good quality clothes and pleasant service

I have purchased from Ally fashion both online and in store many times I thought I should finally write a review. It is one of the only shops I can actually find clothes I like! They are really good during Covid with extending the refund times, I did purchase a few items of clothing online that were way too small (that is one thing I have noticed is the sizes tend to run pretty small depending on the item) and I was a day or two over the limit but they were still happy to help me with getting a bigger size.
Over-all I'lll continue purchasing from Ally Fashion in the future!

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi There, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive feedback. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from You+ALL plus size range

Was so excited that Ally had a plus size range. I am a size 16 and have bought 2 dresses and 4 shirts. I can honestly say that every item of clothing fit differently. Some didn't fit at all , some were tight, some fit perfectly and some were super baggy (4 tshirts came in 4 different fits). No sizing consistency at all. Save your money and do not purchase online- shop instore so you can try things on first.

This is the second time I have ordered as I always give a second chance and the same result.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Jenny, Hope you are well! Please be advised that we have PM'd you requesting further information so we are able to review further. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Not good enough

I have shopped with Ally Fashion countless time in the past, including online and physical. Every time I have shopped online there has been an issue whether it’s delivery time, clothing being damaged or clothing running incredibly big. For instance, in the past I have ordered clothes online from here and it’s taken a month to get here, as it’s been “lost”. This has happened multiple times. I also have to return at least 1-2 items every order to their physical store, however, as they are sale items you can only get a credit not a refund. I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but every item on Ally Fashion is a sale item, meaning you simply cannot get a refund on anything.

LOVE

Ally fashion is my go to place to shop now!! I just received my order and about to purchase again because it’s that good!! Ridiculously affordable, trendy clothes Delivery to New Zealand is fast considering everything. I’ve written like 3 good reviews on here already but idc people need to know how amazing ally fashion is!!!

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi There, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we love hearing from our happy customers. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

ana

anaAU

happy with purchase

I bought a few items of clothing a few weeks ago, I received my order within a week from ordering. Sizing of clothing was spot on and the quality was amazing for the price. Very happy with every item I ordered. My experience with my order was a massive improvement from my last order.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi There, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are so glad to hear of this positive experience. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Elle South East Queensland, QLD

Parcel got Lost but Ally resolve it and sent me voucher in return

I was disappointed at first because I didn’t receive my order on the date of delivery waited for their update and then ally resolved it, Courier lost the item. Ally send me a voucher worth of what I ordered.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Elle, Hope you are well! We are sorry to hear of the courier issued you experienced, however we are glad we could rectify the issue. Wishing you a lovely day!

Find out how Ally Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Never received my order !!

I bought from them around dec 12 , they emailed me today 8:30 am saying my parcel has been delivered. Which it has not been delivered I did email them hope they will see it and I will get my parcel.

Igor H.

Igor H.Sydney, NSW

Problem to change clothes

I have a problem with you store in Eastgarden - Sydney. Im waiting 1 month to change some clothes that I gave as a gift to my wife, and they always promise me and doing nothing. Im wasting my time. I went here 3 times. They have no manners when I tried to change.

Terrible costumer service!!!!

Store LocationEastgarden - Sydney
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Igor, Hope you are well! Please be advised we have responded to the email you sent requesting further information regarding this issue. Please respond to this and we will be happy to investiagte further. Wishing you a lovely day!

Wendy

WendyMid North Coast, NSW

Big thumbs up to Ash at Ally in Settlement City. I went to exchange some clothes that I had purchased online. My proof of purchase was on my phone, however I couldn't connect to the internet. Ash hot-spotted my phone to her internet and got the document up on her phone. I really appreciated this as I was at a loss as to what to do - not being very skilled in mobile phone use.

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to email this feedback to us!
We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience in-store and will be sure to pass this on to management and the team. Wishing you a lovely day!

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

never got the parcel

Ordered online and received 2 tracking numbers, one saying delivered, another in transit. But never received it or found it. Courier site says delivered on Saturday 16/01/2021 at 5.56pm. We live in a private estate and our security gates to this estate were closed to any public and no notice of delivery attempt was left in the letterbox. So where was it delivered? Why would a courier company try and deliver at that time of the day and or weekend. A dispute will have to be lodged and reversed by VISA with the evidence received by Ally themselves.

Unreliable couriers

Products are amazing, but sadly courier service is highly unreliable, as you never know if you are receiving your parcel. They emailed me two days ago that my parcel has been delivered but I never received it. They don't even respond to the emails or enquiry. So far haven't received the parcel. So disappointed

Unreliable Courier/Delivered in wrong address

Love the products but the only main problem is the courier are unreliable not knowing if you can able to get your parcel or not.. sometimes its missing, you have to chase your concern online which is traumatic because you pay too much money not knowing if your orders will come or its gone!

David

DavidHobart, TAS

Terrific staff and super helpful

Hobart Store staff very helpful and enthusiastic with correct sizing and advice when i have been buying clothing gifts for my wife.

Store LocationHobart Tas
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi There, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, it's so nice to hear of your positive in store experience. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion x

NZK

NZKFar North Queensland, QLD

Lovely, cute store

I shop quite often at Ally Fashion, the clothing is pretty, good quality and cute and for the most part, quite affordable. There is a friendly atmosphere and the staff are always helpful. I would definitely recommend this store to teenage girls and young women.

Store LocationCairns Central
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi There, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx

Claire J.

Claire J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and fast delivery

Great quality and fast delivery. The site was easy to navigate and the categories were very organised. The items I bought were mostly all true to size and the ones that ran a big big, worked well anyway because of the fabric not being stretchy.

Alicia

AliciaCentral, SA

This store is amazing. So affordable. Always love shopping here to find adorable clothing

It was very easy to navigate the store and find the appropriate range of clothing which was affordable and great quality

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Amazing quality clothing lovely staff

The store was a little tricky bit still great to find, I was highly satisfied and I was happy with my products

Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi There, Hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we love to hear from happy customers. Wishing you a lovely day! Ally Fashion xx