Ally Fashion

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WORST customer service I have EVER had in my life.

My order was almost a week late. When it did arrived the items were screwed up in the bag, one pair of pants was out of stock so I had to be refunded and a pair that arrived did not even look like the stock image, the lines were not even the same or colour (images attached) when I complained they basically said too bad, they are sales items you can pay to post them back (from NZ to Aus) for a refund. When I said I did not want a refund due to the price to post back but maybe a discount voucher added to my account they said No, you have been told your options, you have to post them back and that is the only solution. This exchange went on for WEEKS. Totally disgusted with the treatment I have received by this company. Be warned.

Angie

AngiePerth, WA

Great customer service

I Went to Phoenix spearwood Ally and the young sales assistant Julia was so helpful with the selections of clothing
Thank you Julia from Ally Phoenix shopping centre great customer service

Store LocationPhoenix spearwood WA

The worst online shopping

I'm very disappointed and angry. I submitted an order then they sent me a message that one item is out of stock. If it out of stock why u put it in the website in 1st place? Then the other item is failed to be delivered. I send them an email to inform them. They told me they would charge me an extra 10 dollars for delivery or if I want a refund they will take 10 dollars so they refused to give me a full refund even though I paid for the shipping. I am disappointed they even did not apologize for their fault. Horrible experience, will never do it again.

Angelique

AngeliqueSydney, NSW

Good if your very skinny

I sized up on the tops to a large so they would be baggy and one of them fit like an XXS. I only went online as their physical store only carries sizes up to a 10. The skirt was good and the other shirt was ok. The shipping was quick and well with no problems. But I most likely wont be shopping from them again, they have great quality clothes if your below a size 10

Nella

NellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appualing exchange policy and customer service

Wanted to exchange some clothing still lebelled. I provided paypal reciept with full details but this wasnt enough. Had to confirm with store manager via phone if what was provided was sufficient while staff apologised to boss for inconvienience. What about the customer? Staff were young rude and far from helpful. Couldn't exchange bodysuit even though it was still labelled due to hygiene reasons yet people exchange pants?? Disgusted.

Store LocationCraigieburn central

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and returns

They would not refund an item I paid for using Afterpay online despite it being damaged. This is illegal. Only offered a rubbish credit note on a piece of paper. Very disappointing. Quality and service is terrible.

Store LocationMiranda

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service -CAPALABA store

I don't know where they get their staff from at the Capalaba store. Returned a faulty item today and was told by the Manager that they "don't give refunds for sale items". That's fair but my item was being returned due to a fault, not a change of mind. Absolutely no customer service skills. I was told that this refund was to be given "just this once" as though it was a favour to me. Im still puzzled about their returns policy as i would expect all faulty items are automatically refunded.

Store LocationCapalaba

silr

silrBrisbane

Plus size range could use work

Ali b

Ali bCHATSWOOD

What an wonderful experience

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld 4655
Ally F.Ally Fashion

So glad to hear this Ali! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again. Regards, Ally Fashion.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Pretty but poor quality

Bought three dresses for a family event . Tried them on in store , thought they were great but when I went to iron them at home I noticed one was fraying badly and the other had a hole on the side. I bought those two as options for an event I had the next day , so the day of the event I had to rush in store and quickly pick something else which was finished poorly too.

Store LocationAlly

Poor customer service

Ordered a kimono online. It came with holes in it.
I was given the option to post it back or go in-store to refund it, i live 20+ minutes away from the closest post office which is why I paid for postage, when I told them this, I recieved no response, I even messaged their fb account and recieved no response.
Pretty pathetic customer service.

Paula
Paula

Nobody has tried to contact me.... big lie

BreadloverMoruya

Really Poor Customer Service

I am extremely disappointed in my experience as a first time customer. I ordered a jumpsuit a little over a week before I needed it for an event, I had paid for it, even received a confirmation email. A couple days later I then received an another email telling me that they could no longer supply the product, even after I had paid and the website gave no indication they were low or out of stock. This all happened two weeks ago, they still have not responded to my emails and i only just received the refund of my money. My whole experience has been horrible, I would fully recommend to avoid at all costs!!

Breadlover

I already sent you an email, your team never bothered to respond. What makes this time any different?

Sammy

SammySydney, NSW

Good Shopping Experience

I did an online order last week from Ally Fashion and after i placed the order i read the reviews here and I freaked out. Everyone was complaining about delivery time and not receiving their order. But my order was delivered this morning. Happy with my shopping and happy with the fast delivery.

Ally F.Ally Fashion

Hi Sammy, Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review we cannot wait to have you shop with us again!Regards, Ally Fashion

Full price for damaged items

Fell in love with really cute jumpsuit, yet realised that it was missing a button which was very noticeable as buttons were on the front and largely made up the outfit design. They were no more garments in my size, or in any stores nearby. However even though it came with a button, I have no access to any needles or thread. I just thought it was silly to pay full price (which was pretty expensive) only to have to fix it when I get home. Left without it :(

Cat

CatPerth, WA

Cute but poor quality

Shop is fine. But I have bought 3 items so far that have shrunk considerably once washed - despite being hand washed gently in cold water etc. Disappointing & wasteful, be wary of the 100% cotton and rayon items. 2/3 of the shrunken items no longer fit properly, but I'm hesitant to request a refund as staff at the midland store aren't always that friendly. I will probably continue to shop at Ally as the clothes are very cute, but I have learnt to be picky & avoid certain materials.

Store LocationMidland Gate
Toni D.

Toni D.Perth, WA

Still have not received order

HORRIBLE

Ordered some clothes over 2 weeks ago, still havnt received them. Wouldn’t waste my time on this site again. I want ally fashion to reply to me as I’ve sent multiple emails and heard nothing back!

MRJ

MRJSydney, NSW

Horrible shedding jumper

The fast knits jumper is absolutely horrible don’t waste your time on it, it sheds everywhere all over my jeans and car and unravelled straight away even after I tried washing it, it still sheds everywhere just chucked it in the bin will never buy from ally fashion again so unimpressed by this.

ANNE

ANNESydney, NSW

Inexperienced and not so nice store employee.

Store LocationRather not say

I love this online store

Never had any problems ordering from here and I have ordered from here many times. Very easy to return and love the clothing. Clothing is all good quality as well, making it safe to order from, unlike from other sites.

Ally F.Ally Fashion

Thank you for this amazing feedback, we cannot wait to have you shop with us again! Regards, Ally Online

Amie

Amieasked

Have any girls from TAS ordered of the ally website? just want a rough guess on how long it will take to get my items

Chloe

Chloeasked

Does anyone South coast area NSW have experience with Allys shipping?? A few reviews on here have said good a lot have said they're slow. I ordered about 5 days ago, received my order confirmation email and have checked my account and the payments have definitely been made. Just curious if anyone has had a good shipping experience with the company.

Jazzasked

The worst online shopping experience EVER!!
I purchased over $100.00 worth of clothes 3 weeks ago, I have not received any correspondence in regards to shipping. I emailed with my order number (thinking it would make life easy at the other end) requesting and update though I have no heard back, I emailed again on the 24th of June..its not the 2nd of July and I have had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. God damn, how are you still in business? I'm here in NZ and have also attempted phoning you "Customer Service" but again no reply? I mean and you out there seeking the materials to whip up these items, or are you all just hanging around sipping coffee and having a laugh at the phone that continues to ring? By the looks, I am not the first person you have let down! I want my money back, this is disgusting.

Thanks for nothing!

Danielle
Danielle

Hi There, did you receive ur items or refund yet? I hv similar situation with you. I still waiting for my items, No Ine reply my email. Tried to call customer Service as well. This is frustrating. What should I do for the next step? Thanks

Jazz

Hey, absolutely nothing and it’s been over two months. Not happy!!

Get an answer from our members and Ally Fashion representatives

Ally Fashion Online store

Ally Fashion Online store

1.5
Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store

2.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later Options AfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50.00
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear