2.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)

Could not be bothered

Extremely poor customer service. Was not interested in helping me at all. I would not recommend this business. I requested a hand to get my purchase in the car but he refused. Very disorganized factory set up.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great delivery, efficient, good product,

Easy to use website
very efficient delivery
I was pleasantly surprised after I read some of the reviews.
I would definitely recommend this company I got exactly what I wanted.

Good price

Freindly staff and good deal really happy with the service probably head in for another one too really soon if we like the shower screen that we bought and if we like it.

Store LocationDandenong

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid the money & they don't provide the goods

Sally L.

Sally L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Avoid at all cost!

This company is dodgy, with TERRIBLE customer service. Ordered a shade house and two weeks later I still don't know if it has been sent. Good luck trying to getting an answer from them!! I have been told it has been sent however they wont give me a tracking number or anything. They are liars who catch themselves out in their own correspondence. Avoid them to avoid what I am going through. Yes they are cheaper however clearly you get what you pay for and at the moment I am $340 down the drain with no product.

Good service

Great price, great product and so far incredible customer care with an easy to find location would definitely buy here again though the only downside is no company logo on front of factory

Realle

RealleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good seller

Received my item swiftly. Asked a few questions and replied quickly. Good poducts and good customer service. Kids love the trampoline and jumping on it all day long lol Yeah!

Mittal

MittalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5×10M marquee

Just bought 5×10M gazebo marquee for special occasion. Hopefully it will not disappoint me. Staff being helpful to getting in to a car. Online shopping makes life easy. Thank you guys

Lili

LiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

The service was great, very friendly staff, and quick and efficient transaction, would recommend, physical store is also very accessible via the Dingley bypass, the marquee we got was perfect!

Weds C

Weds C

Awful delivery

Terrible delivery.

I'm still waiting for my items as I write this having been lied to numerous times by Hunter Express the delivery company.

Always express have attempted to help but there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. They won't process a refund until they receive the items back, and based on my experience with Hunter Express, that will probably be sometime next year. $500+ out of pocket and no items to show for it at the moment.

Scotty

ScottyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute junk. Waste of time and money.

Bought a $1300 marquee and when I first set it up the roof didn’t fit, had tears and leaked. They sent me a new roof which did fit better but leaked when it rained and was tearing straight away.
Always direct told me I needed to use spray or wax on the seams! Marquee is 7 meters x 15 meters!
They then offered me tap to fix tears!

Frame is good but screws are rubbish.
Instructions are horrid.
What a joke... they are now refusing to refund me.

AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS!

• +1
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Pathetic delivery option and no help from anyone

Helpful service

Customer service people were helpful and very clear on what they can do and what they couldnt. I would be happy to come back again for other stuff if find cost effective in the future.

Worse Experience

Bought a bed frame, went home assembled it and the bed broke instantly. I went back to the store wanting a refund as this was just poor quality, they refused to give a refund because the box had been open. I'm not sure how I would have taken the bed out if I didn't open the box. Just wasted money for nothing, don't buy from here.

Grest experience

Store was easy to find and the pickers were straight onto my order. I will be back for more things

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Very quick service, I am happy to buy the goods here ! Hope to do next shopping again

I am so happy to buy the goods in here ! Very quick service! Happy to do the shopping here ! Hope can do next time!

Good

Excellent customer service they answered many of my questions regarding the various incubators and were overall helpful, friendly and professional.

Great

Very good price buying really easy no need to wait your order pick up quality and faster customer service very good helpful for information product thanks

Good service

Ordered an incubator in the morning and the order was ready for pickup in few hours. Customer friendly and quick.

Good customer service

Phones were answered quickly when trying to contact - the assistant was very helpful.
When I came to collect my product, there was minimal hassle.
Very please with my service.